Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidates of May 2013 (Please read my post inside)

Started by RobMash, April 08, 2013, 11:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

The four candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Fitness Goddess.
The two candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Bikini Goddess.


Please don't nominate the previous Fitness Goddess and Bikini Goddess.

The previous Fitness Goddess are: Fiona Harris, Federica Belli, Gal Ferreira Yates, Lorena Cozza,
Jodi Boam, Pauline Nordin, Mindi O'brien, Oksana Grishina, Minna Pajulahti, Larissa Reis, Andressa Vieira, Cindy Landolt

The previous Bikini Goddess are: Siliana Gaspard, Amanda Latona, Tawna Eubanks, Monique Gantt,
Juliana Daniell, Dianna Dahlgren, Jennifer Andrews, Sherrie Carnicle, Christina Vargas, Davana Medina, Nathalia Melo, Denise Milani)

Please post some photos of your candidate!


N.B. The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find three photos (one in front pose one in lateral pose and one in back pose taken by her contest).
If you want that your candidate was in list check on this site if there is this kind of photos:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitnessfanatic

I nominate Olah Noemi who I have seen listed in both fitness and bikini competitions but I think she would fit more into the bikini contest.




  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

rigoberto

Phuong Tu  for Bikini and Veronica Jackson for fitness.

fitnessfanatic

For fitness, Tina Durkin.



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

otravision



machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login