Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:50:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Isabille from Netherland
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Isabille from Netherland  (Read 3645 times)

hamoudi

Isabille from Netherland
« on: April 02, 2013, 07:29:11 pm »
any one mate her before ?
please tell us about your Experience
I heard she is stopped to do sessions !!!?

Forum Saradas

Isabille from Netherland
« on: April 02, 2013, 07:29:11 pm »

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Isabille from Netherland
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 09:03:19 pm »
The big blond lady from Amsterdam?

ssgenius

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 01:11:51 am »
She's retired and living in Portugal.

She wrote a book about her experiences. it is available on Amazon.com

I had 2 sessions with her.  The first thing to note about her is not only is she tall, but she had significant upper body strength. That and her weight made her a very difficult opponent.

She also had wresting training so she had some skills to back up her strength.

Both sessions I lost to her. The first one was quite a surprise. With my first match, I was pinned initially within a minute or 2. it was that fast. Normally, one can go into a position on all fours where it can be difficult for a lady to pin someone as it takes quite a bit of strength and technique to pin from that position. In my first match, I went into that position expecting that it would take her some effort to pin me (I was 6-1 and about 250 lbs). To my surprise, I felt being muscled out of that position and pinned very quickly.

Tried it again, and the same thing happened. After that, she could just hold me in place with her weight and keep me pinned down.

Similar thing occurred on my second match about a year later although I did put up a slightly better struggle but still lost. My only saving grace was that I was able to beat her in an arm wrestle as she has weak wrists.

She was a real nice lady and really got flooded with all these requests so much that she found it difficult to keep up with all requests as she was very popular because she could take on most of the big guys and be very successful most of the time.

There is a video on youtube of her wrestling. That is not too far from how our sessions went.

lix4fbbs

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 02:12:30 am »
 She was my very first session, 10 years ago.
 I chose Isabelle because she was exactly my dimensions at the time -- 6'1", 225 -- and I was looking for someone to match up with competitively as my first session.
 Naturally, I was excited and nervous about finally popping my session cherry (regrettably, too late for some of the golden age session ladies I should have seen 2-3 yrs prior).
 Isabelle gently allayed my nerves and eased me into my first session. She was amazingly hospitable.
 That would be the most gentle she'd be with me for the next 60 minutes as she tossed me around, twisted and turned me every which way, wrung me out in the constraining vise of her beefy thighs, and otherwise thoroughly outclassed me. I've never before or since felt such raw power, and I've made it a point to see the big gals: Tazzie, Jana, Gabe/Ginorma, Dominique, etc.
 To this day, she is the only woman who made me submit from a pure headlock. Not a chokehold, but a headlock. She was scary strong.
 I was amazed that she could turn someone like me, a burly, spry 24 year old, into a floundering ragdoll submission tapping machine.
 Afterwards, she was as sweet as can be. She even rolled up a J that we smoked while she discussed some of the other sessions she'd had. I had the sense that while she enjoyed some of her work, she pitied some of the uber-schmoes who just wouldn't relent. It was a very revealing conversation.
 Then, as a cherry on top, her travel buddy, came into the room after finishing up her session day. She was none other than Anja Timmer, and she positively ripped. Not to mention how intrigued she was by me and the dreadlocks I had at the time. I let her feel them up while she smiled delightfully, then quickly fell to my knees when Isabelle snapped her fingers and made me worship her shoes and feet while they conversed in Dutch.
 I got way more than I bargained for!
 Honestly, she remained my #1 session until the couple I've had with Kris Clark the last couple of years (Alina and Brigita following close behind).
 Yet, she is the only woman, apart from maybe Dominique Danger, who if it ever became a real fight against I wouldn't like my chances.

Caze

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 10:09:03 am »
Sounds great, guys  :clap:

Could you please post some pictures of her?

:thanks:

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 12:36:07 pm »
For me the best  Always women older for sessions

BeatMeUp

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 12:50:16 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeQUOhxEgOo

hamoudi

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 03:06:44 pm »
The big blond lady from Amsterdam?
yes

hamoudi

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 03:12:22 pm »

I traied ,but filed
do you know how I can  post a pic here ?

xyhg2001

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 11:44:46 am »
I wrestled Topaz at her studio. Both were class ladies.

Offline Ideosyncratic

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 04:16:07 pm »
Unfortunately Isabelle retired and lives now in Portugal. She was a true amazon.
I remember that Stella Star (an ebony girl of 75 kg) and a rather short but wellbuilded FBB (1.63m and 86 kg) worked also in the Abondance wrestling studio. Has anyone had a wrestling match against these ladies?

I also liked the Montenegro mixed wrestling videos a lot. Lisa Look (US weightlifter;95 kg and 1.75m) destroyed a few guys. There was also a BBW named Gundula in a light green bading suit (85 kg and 1.75). My last favorite was a young and huge FBB (you can still see the video on youtube when you type "Asiatic Fighter". She was 1.80 and 95 kg (off season look) at that time. I guess that it was Tazzia Colomb in her younger days?

It would be interesting to see more videos or pics from these fantastic ladies ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Isabille from Netherland

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View