LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [~Yobobo] Night after the Arnold Expo

Started by taktak, April 02, 2013, 03:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taktak

Night after the Arnold Expo
by ~Yobobo



Night after the Arnold Expo I found myself sitting in the corner of the hotel pub reviewing the snapshots I got with my camera. Man, I was in the zone today! Sure, I've always had a passing fascination with athletes, taking snapshots of sports since high school, but I've never been able to get shots like these! Makes me wish I was using a film camera and not digital. Still, these shots were gold!

I sighed as I sipped on a cold beer, scrolling through the hundreds of faces and poses captured. The contest shots were all great, fantastic displays of how the human body can be transformed into a chiseled statue of flesh. Their faces are not always handsome nor are their bodies always perfect, but they all boast of confidence and power and a surety most individuals will never be able to experience.

But that's just contest photos, which, and let me be honest, are dime a dozen. They're nothing to sneeze at when competing against professional photographers guaranteed to sell to any fitness magazine. But I'm a hobbyist, so I'm not even remotely bothered by that. The shots I came for I got before and after the actual show; casual yet incredibly good shots of excited men and women just happy to be at the Expo, their hulking bodies encasing a multitude of emotions they would never show once they hit the stage. Titans of humanity wandering about, happy, tired, irritated, stressed, excited, angry, and nervous.

And I got it all on camera.

Best part of it, though, was a new girl, an amateur I had never seen before on the net or elsewhere. She had made her body into something a normal person isn't capable of doing, transforming it into a gorgeously curvy frame sporting a physique most women are afraid to have and men are intimidated by. With nigh, perfect definition and enviable musculature, it was clear she was more than just an appreciator of working out. She was trying to get her pro-card to compete, and I had the feeling she was here to try and turn as much heads as she was here to admire her future rivals.

Oh, you better goddamn believe I didn't waste a second before I put my camera between her and myself, all but begging to get a photo or three. I could have howled with joy when she agreed to let me get some shots of her, her smile beaming with appreciation and a genuineness that just can't be hidden. Actually hated it when others took notice of her, asking to catch a photo of her too.

I'll say, my best shot was of a pro casually passing by, he had turned his head at the right moment, his face an honest display of curiosity as he strode by water bottle in hand and dressed in sweats. She had her head turned for a side shot while she flexed her arm, and his eyes were lit up with unmistakable interest and surprise in the background. That same man had won last years competition and went on to win this year's too (to no one's surprise). I'm going to get this shot framed and mailed to her if I can, it's just too good to not show off.

"Hey there," a sweet, feminine voice interrupted my thoughts, pulling me back first to my perspiring glass of beer in my hand, then to the glossy table, and then to the woman standing beside me, her sleeveless shirt showing off those same arms I had spent an entire day taking photos of.

I smiled brightly, eagerly answering and begging her to take a seat.

"Great show, wasn't it?" she chimed, starting the conversation.

I grin, "Yeah, they were all looking fantastic," I said speaking about the pro-bodybuilders, eagerly showing off to her some of the shots I got.

Gotta say, I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to hold the conversation that followed with her without losing my cool. Had to ball my fist to keep from tugging at my shirt collar nervously as she smiled and chatted with me about which athlete had the best form, which one had obviously been lacking, and others we thought were judged unfairly.

The conversation veered towards my photos, thank God, which I was able to talk extensively about... eventually giving me the opportunity to show off my shots of her; rather suavely, too, if I might add!

"Oh wow," she said at one. Stifled a laugh at another, "No way that's me!"

"Hell yeah, it's you. Got your gorgeous face, doesn't it?" I grinned.

She giggled beautifully, her hand falling on top of mine. Her fingers suddenly gripping my hand, and I took a chance at luck and returned the grip. Was rewarded by being pulled up from the table casually where we both walked out of the bar heading back to a room...

What happened to get to this point? Well... honestly... who gives a shit how it happened? What matters is what came next behind closed doors, with me staring up at her as she slipped out of her shirt...

How do you describe a work of art such as the human body? Where do you find the words with the right meanings to explain just how incredible this was to see? Hers was the body of a woman enhanced. The body of a woman advanced. The body of a woman pushed to physical limits most people don't even believe is possible. Hers is the body of physical art sculpted into a shape and form as a message to all about the power within her she yearns to show outwardly. It is a beautiful thing that's absolutely breathtaking.

"Hey," she giggles suddenly getting my eyes to snap up off of her gorgeous physique, "I got a favor to ask you first..."

"What'cha need?" I asked feeling her yearning eyes swallowing me whole.

"I need about tre-fiddy..."

"Tre-fiddy?" I repeated in surprise.

Well it was about this moment I started to realize this woman wasn't a female bodybuilder at all, but actually an eight stories tall creature from the Paleozoic era...

I said, "Goddammit, Loch Ness Monster! I aint givin you no damn tre-fiddy! Get out of here and go get your own goddamn money!"

And that was the fifth time I've seen the Loch Ness Monster =3


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


crimson_E_86

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login