Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Diana Tyuleneva ?

Started by MM2K, March 27, 2013, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MM2K

Does anybody down there in Brazil have any inside info on what is happening with her? I just checked her website and I am getting a "coming soon" message. I know because of her clothing line business that she didnt have a lot of time to devote to her website, and as a result her updates became non existent. She said that she wanted to keep it running, but she didnt know if she could do it without the help of an assistant. The "coming soon" message could mean that she is refurbishing the website with new material, or it could mean that the website is ending. But if the website is ending, wouldnt we see an empty domain page rather than a "coming soon" message?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

MM2K

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

Maxturbator

I dunno... But she toned down so much since 2-3 years that I am not waiting for her site at all.

SCJames

She's still here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS