LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Physique Goddess of March 2013: PENPRAGHAI TIANGNGOK (New Goddess)

Started by RobMash, March 09, 2013, 01:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash





PENPRAGHAI TIANGNGOK
Saradas Physique Goddess of March 2013

qualified for the Physique Goddess of the year


Congratulations



Link for congratulate with her

Already member of Saradas




Biography:

My name is Penpraghai Tiangngok (Fon), I was born and raised in Loei, Thailand. I reside in Pattaya and work full time as personal trainer. I compete in women's physique division and powerlifting - GPC, WPC. Personal detailsName: fon
Sport/Competition Background: Thai national figure champion 2010. GPC powerlifting world champion 2010. Juliette Bergmann Classic 2011 - 1st place (figure). Thailand's first IFBB Pro. NY Pro 2012 - 3rd place Grand Prix Titans 2012 - 11th place
Education Background: Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Sport Science at Mahasarakarn University in Thailand.
Current Stats: Arms 14" Waist 26" Thighs 23" Calves 15" Bench press - 220lbs, Squat - 440lbs, Deadlift 400lbs.
Ethnicity: Asian
Height in inches: 66
Weight: 148lbs
Language: English
Age: 26-30
Interests: Bodybuilding, powerlifting, traveling, cinema, cooking.

CONTEST HISTORY

2012

Titans Grand Prix
   Physique: IFBB Pro Women's Physique (11th)


2012

New York Pro Championships
   Physique: IFBB Pro Women's Physique (3rd)

Photo for facebook

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS