Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fitness & Figure Goddess of March 2013: FEDERICA BELLI (she wins for 4th years)

Started by RobMash, March 09, 2013, 01:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash



---She confirm again her status of Muscle Goddess ---



FEDERICA BELLI
Fitness Goddess of March 2013

She confirm again her status of Fitness Goddess
qualified for the Fitness Goddess of the year

Congratulations

                                       



                                       




Link for congratulate with her

info@federicabelli.com







Links of others staff:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



BIOGRAPHY:

-


Photo for facebook

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS