Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Deidre Pagnanelli vs. Monica Brant

Started by mastermike, March 02, 2013, 11:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastermike

Who do you prefer? Monica seems overrated to me, even though many think she's great.  Deidre seems more natural in her appearance.


samusaran

i like deidre more too. but i'm also not much of a monica brant fan anyway.



etinarcadiaego

mmm very hard choice. I pick Deidre eventually. I'm Italian.....

samusaran

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mmm very hard choice. I pick Deidre eventually. I'm Italian.....
love italy!!!  :) deidre is playing football now in the womens lingerie football league.

mastermike

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mmm very hard choice. I pick Deidre eventually. I'm Italian.....
love italy!!!  :) deidre is playing football now in the womens lingerie football league.
She was called the Most Beautiful Woman in the fitness world.  After looking at her pics, you can see why.


minuteman


wildfist


Liesbeth

Monica was a icon and is still great but at age Deidre is better.  Deidre looks more natural.
At Monicas face you can see that she tryes to fight age with help of doctor. Withou she would still look great just a lil bit older.

mastermike

IMO, the only or maybe of the reasons, why Monica was popular then was she had the whole "blonde hair, blue eyes".  Put her next to a Deidre and she doesn't seem so special. 
Heck, check out the poll against Denise Masino as well.

nujerz84


MuscleDuck

It's a VERY close call, but I have to go with Monica.

amazonophile

Deidre by far.  I love Italian women.and if they are into fitness or bodybuilding  so much the better.