⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jody Shuttleworth

Started by Timmon, February 02, 2013, 04:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

About Jody
Nabba Miss UK Trained Figure champion
Nabba Miss Britain Trained Figure champion
Nabba Miss England Trained figure champion
Sponsored by
HSN,
Uf4U,
Fitforubikinis
POW performance gear
Musclefood
Iron Asylum UK
Fitness connection gym

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My name is Jody; I'm 37 and a British Champion female figure athlete. I also work full time with vulnerable children and families. I have a very full life and value the importance a healthy lifestyle plays in helping me reach my goals in both my work and personal life.

My true passion is the gym and I've been training for about 15 years, although it wasn't until 4 years ago that I became serious about competing. Training is now a way of life for me, without it I'd be lost. It provides me with constant physical and mental challenges.

I have always been very sporty and once I began working full time, I joined a gym and found that the training helped me deal with daily stresses. I began working out regularly and felt brighter and healthier. I began to learn about diet and nutrition and knew that this would be key to improving my body.

I competed in my first figure competition in 2007 weighing 8 ½ st on stage and won a British title. I took two years out of competition but worked hard every day in the gym making gains and, in 2009, I won the UK title. In 2010 I achieved the British title and in 2011, 2st heavier than my first competition, I placed 3rd at the Universe.

Each year I discovered more about diet and nutrition and, in particular, about how my body responded to different food sources. I now have the muscle I need, because of my hard training and determination. I am focussing on sculpting my body and improving specific areas so I will be an unbeatable package on the Universe stage.

In the future, I hope to win the Universe trained figure title and then concentrate on supporting others in reaching their own goals in health and fitness. A healthy diet and active lifestyle is something I will continue with for as long as I am able.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Competition History
2007

NAC Britain figure 1st

NAC Overall figure champion 1st
2009

NABBA UK trained figure 1st

NABBA England trained figure 2nd

NABBA Universe trained figure 6th
2010

NABBA Britain trained figure 1st

NABBA World trained figure 5th
2011   

NABBA Universe trained figure 3rd
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Jody Shuttleworth (UK), NABBA Universe 2012

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

seekay

 :wow: :wow: :wow:

Very impressive lady!  :thanks: timmon!

nickolai

She fell off my radar screen a few years ago.  Glad you brought her back.  She as do other NABBA competitors have great conditioning.  It is requisite to placing there which is great.  Keep up the good work.

OdoHerr


Here she is at the 2010 NABBA Britain (Miss Trained Figure Class 1, 1st place)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

The top three: Danielle Findlay 3rd, Jody Shuttleworth 1st, Rebecca Williamson 2nd
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

And at the same competition, for the Overall Title (together  with Rosanna Harte, competing in the Miss Trained Figure Class 2, who was the Overall Winner)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
     

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Polite Society

These were the best you could find of this total honey?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These were the best you could find of this total honey?

If you can find better, post them.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

J

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

J

Jody has such a stunning physique, any recent pictures of her as it seems to be a while since she competed?