LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello, I'm Julie ...

Started by Julie du Clos, January 21, 2013, 09:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie du Clos

Hello,

I'm Julie from France
I'm not a fitness model, no, no, no ... I'm an artist, a writer and poetess.

But what do you think about my legs ?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I like stand to my tip-toes. But how many time ?
What can I do, at home and without material, to have big calves ?

Thank you for your answer.

Julie.


samusaran


RobMash

Hello Julie, welcome at board.

Look at these exercises





If you want bigger calves you should perform this good exercises almost all days

With love

Rob (a personal trainer from Italy)


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shadowghosttt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello,

I'm Julie from France
I'm not a fitness model, no, no, no ... I'm an artist, a writer and poetess.

But what do you think about my legs ?

I like stand to my tip-toes. But how many time ?
What can I do, at home and without material, to have big calves ?

Thank you for your answer.

Julie.
very beautiful legs  :)
and yes the workouts videos of robmash should do it
and welcome to saradas  ;D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

samusaran

are u going to get into modeling more?

Julie du Clos

Thank you for the answers ...
I'm just interresting about training as a game.
Some challenge perhaps ... Not a really workout all the days.
But challenge as wall-sit or standing of my tippy-toes for ... minutes ?
I like thoses challenges, but nobody suggest me about this ...

Now, very sorry for my bad english, but I'm just a french woman ...

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the answers ...
I'm just interresting about training as a game.
Some challenge perhaps ... Not a really workout all the days.
But challenge as wall-sit or standing of my tippy-toes for ... minutes ?
I like thoses challenges, but nobody suggest me about this ...

Now, very sorry for my bad english, but I'm just a french woman ...

Calves are the hardest muscle group to grow. The calves are the only group that you can train several times a week even every day. It should be train at least three times a week but you can train it also every day if you have enough time.
I suggest to insert both exercises (sit and standing exercise) in each workout.

One workout should be

Stand calves (the exercise on the chair)    (5 set x max reps) 30 sec. of break
Sit Calves    (5 set x max reps) 30 sec. of break
Jump Rope (5 minutes)


However there is Linda Durbesson a really good french personal trainer on this forum. Try to write to her on this topic

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shadowghosttt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the answers ...
I'm just interresting about training as a game.
Some challenge perhaps ... Not a really workout all the days.
But challenge as wall-sit or standing of my tippy-toes for ... minutes ?
I like thoses challenges, but nobody suggest me about this ...

Now, very sorry for my bad english, but I'm just a french woman ...
eh ben je suis du canada pourquoi t'a pas dit avant?  ;D ton anglais n'est pas mal du tout  ;D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

lionel77fr

Salut Julie, je suis un entraîneur de France. Tu peux me contacter pour que je te fasse un programme.