Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2013

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 14, 2013, 03:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

She could only just lie down in the camera's field of vision when the changes struck. This time, it was different. Up until now, only her arms had been involved and the dosage was much lower. Now, she was being hit by the full power of the drug. She could feel her body contort and spasm. Alice soon realised that this might have been a bed idea. Then, suddenly, she felt as if she was being ripped apart. She remembered. She had forced Cleo to give her an injection into her pelvic muscles. She had just wanted to try it, even though Cleo had refused at first. Still, she had managed to "persuade" her and now, she was regretting her obstinateness.
Alice rolled around on the floor, desperate to get her body back under control. She lay on her chest, shivering from its wobbling contractions. Getting three shots into her pecs might have been a bed idea, but it was working alright. She could see them change, grow and expand some more.
As she fought to stay awake, she saw her chest spread and build up and her legs grow trunk-like and heavy with muscles. Finally, it was too much and she fell asleep, the exhaustion drawing her in.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Alice?"
She slowly regained consciousness. Rob? Probably. Boy, was he going to be surprised. She groaned and struggled to roll on her back. Her vision was still hazy, but she was pretty sure she had put on some weight. Alice answered:
"Give me a second to get up."
"Sure. I'm going upstairs to shower."
"No, wait. Give me a moment, then come over, I have something to show you."
"Did you win?"
"Nope. But I have some idea how to do it next time."
"So Laura won again?"
"Of course. Damn that bitch."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't worry. It was the last time."
There was some hesitation.
"Are you going to quit?"
"Never. I'm going to blow her away. Just you wait."
"That's the spirit!"
Meanwhile, Alice had managed to stand. She stared at her body and gasped. She had expected something like this, but seeing it in real life was something else entirely. She looked down at her pectorals and stared at super-swollen chest muscles bigger than any breasts she had ever seen. She turned to her side and looked at herself in the mirror. They stood off five inches, forming a muscular shelf above her boulder-like abdominals. Wow. She flexed them, letting her nipples be squeezed by the engulfing masses of muscles.
Still, her arms were even more out of this world. Her biceps had crossed into inhuman territory, even leaving the ridiculous synthol clumps of Greg Valentino behind in terms of size and girth. However, her arms were the real deal, rock hard and veiny. She flexed and twisted, astonished by her physique. However, she already discovered several little details she could still "fix". Her obliques seemed a little small. Her traps too ...
She'd have to pay another visit to Cleo. Maybe force her to be with her all the time. She couldn't let this secret spread.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When Rob finally came into the room, Alice could almost see his eyes pop out. He stared at her, transfixed. She wondered whether he'd eventually recover. Somehow, she imagined using him as furniture from now on, paralysed as he was. She waited some more, then did a quick crab pose, colliding her biceps and her now super-bulked pecs. His jaw dropped.
"Just the reaction I was going for."
He drooled a little.
"Whoa, if you want some of this superior grade A industrial muscle, you'll have to un-vegetable-ise yourself, Rob."
He shook his head, still stared at her and finally managed to stutter:
"How. How. How the hell did this happen?"
She smirked.
"I have found someone with a little more intelligence than what's good for her. Guess what? This is beyond anything Laura could manage."
"Alice, this is beyond what Ronnie Coleman could manage."
"Yes. It is."
She let her breastless pectorals quiver, shake and jump. Left, right, left, right, both. Alice could see that Rob was getting hard.
With a jump, she was on him and tore his shirt off. He watched in surprise as the torn fabric flew off, leaving a few marks where it hadn't yielded as fast. She lifted him, threw him on the sofa and said:
"I missed you. I really did. It's time for you to make up for this."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Seconds later, she was on top of him, grinding her crotch against his cock. Rob was really surprised by her power and voracity, which even surpassed her usual, on-cycle horniness. Also, her strength and muscularity had become so outrageous that he had no idea how this had happened. However, he was also overwhelmed by her power and her pure desire. He also couldn't help noticing her strangely powerful internal grip through the daze of their fucking. It felt awesome, but it was also quite confusing.
When they were done, he lay there, his wife's arm wrapped around his shoulder. She grinned at him and said:
"Do you like them?"
She flexed her over-sized arm.
"Oh yes. But how?"
"It's my little secret. But suffice to say I found a true treasure."
"New steroids?"
She laughed:
"No. Don't ask. I won't tell you."
"Fine."
"What do you think of the pecs? Have you ever seen any this size?"
"I have never seen anything the size of your body."
"Yes. And Laura's going to have to bow down. I fucking own her."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"So I would like to sign up for a trial training."
The small woman waited patiently at the gym's desk. Jennifer was bored already. Doing desk duty was even worse than personal training. She just wanted to exercise and to feel the pump. She wanted to make her body perfect and she was wasting time.
"No problem. Just fill in this form and I'll call your personal trainer. He'll help you through the basic steps."
"Thank you. Do you train a lot?"
"Every day except Saturday."
"Wow. That's impressive."
Jennifer could barely stop herself from yawning.
"Yes, really impressive."
Thank God Mal arrived to save her from this bore.
Mal walked in and greeted the boring little woman.
"Hi, I'm Mal. What's your name?"
"I'm Cleo."
"Your first time at a gym?"
"Yes. Will you show me how to do everything?"
"I'll try. Come along."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Alice squeezed herself into the shower booth. She'd have to make Rob buy a bigger one soon. She turned on the warm water and let it flow through the crevices of her superior body. Rob was still catching his breath in the living room, but she was still horny and masturbated in the shower. She had to be careful not to make any sudden movements so as not to break the booth's walls.
Just as she was about to come, her phone rang. At first, she tried to ignore it, but it was annoying and insistent. Finally, she gave up, pushed open the door and walked out, dripping water on the tiled floor. Conrad. This meathead jock was as thick in mind as in muscle. She wondered what he wanted.
"Yes, what is it?"
"Hi, Alice. It's Conrad."
"I know. What do you want?"
"I just wanted to tell you something funny."
"Really. You couldn't just wait for tomorrow, could you?"
"It's just hilarious, so I couldn't, you know?"
She was already annoyed by this idiot.
"Okay. Go ahead."
"Okay. So you remember the girl you asked us to scare a few days ago?"
Cleo. Fuck. What was going on? Was she in on her?
"Yes ... What is it?"
"Well, she's here. Working out. Right at our place. She mustn't have recognised us. Isn't that hilarious?"
"No, it isn't."
"And guess what, you should see her. She looks as if she fell on a hedgehog."
"What?"
"Like a hedgehog. You know, the little animal with the pins. That curls into a ball when it's scared."
"I know what a hedgehog is, thank you. But what do you mean by 'fell on a hedgehog'?"
"She has needle-marks all over. She's ... prickly."
"Idiot."
She hung up.
What was going on? Needle-marks. Was she?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Keep an eye on her. Follow her when she leaves and find out her address."
"Why?"
"I want to talk to her."
"I can put you through, if you want."
"No. I want to talk in private."
"Okay. I could just check her address from the computer if you want to. I still have to finish my sets, you know."
"Fine. Get me the address, but call me when she leaves."
"Okay."
Alice hung up and dried herself off. Cleo was using her own stuff, so much was clear. She also used a lot of the product on herself. Alice had to act quick. The phone rang again.
"What is it?"
"It's Conrad again."
"Yeah, so what is it?"
"It's just that while we were talking, the girl went away. Or disappeared. I don't know, she must have left."
"Great. Get me her address. Now!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Cleo was so tired. She had wanted to get home, but it was pointless. She didn't dare get in her car for fear of having an accident. Her whole body was aching and she was certain she'd fall asleep any second. Instead, she stumbled into the women's changing room and managed to hide in the closet. She didn't want anyone to witness her transformation. After all, this was highly illegal and very risky. She regretted her recklessness and hoped it would work out. Pricking her whole body with needles hadn't been the most pleasant experience, but with a bit of stretching, she had managed to inject the product into any and all of her muscles. The dosage was way higher than any testing had suggested, but she had to keep up with Alice. This madwoman had made it clear she would tear her limb from limb if she refused to help her and she was getting more and more dangerous. Also, she was beginning to develop a certain fascination with the other woman's muscularity. She wondered what it was like to be so big and strong. Well, she'd find out.
Suddenly, she realised it was starting to work. There was a strange feeling of strain in her muscles, different from anything she ever felt before. She fought to stay awake as the serum started to work. She could see the fibres thicken and grow under her skin. She was going to be huge. Before she lost consciousness, she sincerely hoped she'd be able to squeeze out of this closet.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Alice returned home. She was angry and frustrated. Cleo hadn't turned up all day. Instead, her car had broken down, probably from the strain of her weight. Alice grumbled as she walked to the shower, ignoring Rob as he stared at her in deep desire. She just turned on the water when she suddenly remembered: She couldn't reach home after training. Neither could Cleo who was probably even less used to being tired. She had to check at the gym. She turned the water back off, dried herself and ran out as fast as she could.
"Where are you going, beautiful?"
"Just to the gym. I forgot something."
"Okay. When you're back, could we ..."
She didn't hear the rest as she climbed into Rob's car, the shock absorbers groaning as she squeezed her bulk into the ridiculously small car. She had to roll down the window to fit her huge arm in. She wondered how all those fat people did it. They probably had special cars. She'd have to get one too, probably from the money she'd get by being famous. She hit the gas and drove to the gym.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Waking up in the closet, Cleo was really confused. It took her a few minutes to remember where she was and what had happened. Once she had recovered, she realised what changes she had gone through. She fumbled for the doorknob and finally managed to spill herself out on the floor of the corridor outside. She blinked into the hesitant light of the neon lamps above her and raised a a hand, surprised by the enormous arm that lifted it. Her forearm was now traffic cone sized and was bulging with muscles. She blinked. Was this real?
Slowly, she rolled on her front, irritated by the enormity of her chest muscles, whatever they were called. Her clothes had been torn to shreds, leaving marks on her overloaded skin. She pushed herself up and finally managed to stand, accommodating for her now ridiculous legs. She wondered how she'd be able to walk. On the one hand, she was pretty certain that she was safe from Alice's threats, on the other hand, she wondered how she'd be able to live with such a bulk. Maybe she'd find an antidote once her problems with Alice were resolved.
She stumbled to the locker room, looking for her phone. Maybe she'd be able to call someone who'd bring her new clothes. The room was empty as she stepped in. However, she didn't realise this at first as she saw herself in the mirror. She stared at the mountain of muscle in front of her, topped by her tiny-seeming head. What had she done to herself?
Her shoulders were easily as wide as a door frame, thick neck muscles cascading down on ridiculous, handball-sized shoulder muscles. The arms were the same: overblown and super-powered. She gasped. Was this her?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Her body having gone from slightly chubby to herculean in a day, Cleo was overwhelmed by the changes. She lifted her arms and did a reluctant double biceps pose. The huge, melon sized balls condensed under her skin, veins emerging from them. At the same time her "things", the muscles you get under the arm pits on your back, fuck, she had no idea what to call them, spread like wings. Her jaw dropped.
"I'm a monster."
She slid her hands over the cobblestone-like boulders of her abdominals and grinned stupidly. Her life was over. She'd get fired. Not only was she a freak now, she also had abused the chemicals she was supposed to develop. Such a breech of security was certain to be the blackest of marks on her record. She wondered what she should do, but before she could reach a decision, the door flew open and Alice stepped in.
Cleo turned to look at her, still unsure how to deal with her bulging neck. The woman was taller than her and was clearly angry. However, she couldn't help noticing that Alice was a tad smaller than her. Well, except for her truly gargantuan arms and whatever her muscle breasts were being called.
For a second, they both hesitated.
Each one of the women was the size of a bulldozer, but they clearly still felt strangely alien in their new forms.
Finally, Alice spoke:
"So you tried it on yourself. Not a bad decision."
"Yeah, well, I'm not sure about this."
"Whatever. Listen, girl. I need this stuff and I need it for me alone. You should definitely not give it to anybody else."
"Why should I? I'm going to be fired anyway, so there's really no chance of any of us getting any of it. And good riddance to it."
It took a little time for this to sink in. Then Alice said:
"So that's it? That's all I'm going to get?"
"Yes. And I guess it's a good thing, seeing how it turned you into a freak and forced me to do the same to myself."
Alice was getting angry.
"You selfish asshole!"
"Selfish? Me? Look at yourself."
Alice didn't waste any further words and charged.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Surprisingly, it was over in a second. It turned out that for all her mass and theoretical strength, Cleo still had no idea of how to fight. The mere fact of Alice approaching at full speed made her cower on the floor in a bizarrely pathetic mass of muscles. The "eek!" she produced before dropping made her assailant stop. Alice stared at her in amusement.
"What are you doing? Don't you want to fight?"
"Stop! You're going to hurt me."
"Well, of course. What did you expect?"
"I don't know. Just don't hit me, please."
Alice snorted. How pathetic was this?
"Have you never been in a fight?"
"Well, I was once, when you saved me."
"Yeah. About that ... Well, whatever."
"If you saved me, why do you attack me now? I did what you wanted. I just didn't want you to hurt me."
"And a fat lot of good it did you. For all the muscles you have now, you're still a ridiculous weakling. You really bit off more than you could chew."
"Yes. I'm sorry. I was afraid."
Alice rolled her eyes and helped the bulky woman to her feet. Even though she was a little ridiculous, she did have majestic muscles. Not bad for someone who probably never even thought about training before this. Cleo started to sob.
"Cleo, Cleo, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I was just a little ... surprised by your actions."
"I'm sorry."
The shorter muscle woman rested her head on Alice's gargantuan shoulder and began crying. Alice tried to put her huge arm around Cleo's enormous back, but finally gave up.
"There, there. I won't hurt you. Calm down."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Cleo looked at her from teary eyes.
"Is that true?"
"Yes. Now stop. Please, this is going on my nerves."
Alice helped her up and said:
"I'm not sure what I should say. I know I was a bit harsh, but it's hard to not grow greedy if you get a shot at realising your dreams."
Cleo sniffled:
"I see. So, what do we do now?"
"Well, first, we're going to get you something to wear. Then, we're going to talk about getting you your job back. After all," she flexed her ridiculous pectorals, "there is still some room to grow."
"You're not serious."
"I'm dead serious. Also, if you plan on staying this big, I'm going to have to train you and I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my hands off you."
"Whoa. That's creepy."
Alice gave her her most intense and insane stare:
"No, it's not. You're going to make me into the most muscular beast ever and you should be glad."
With these words, she shoved her out of the bathroom.


Time to grow.

************************************

So here it is. I hope you enjoyed it, I just had the idea at a moment's notice and it's certainly not the most original, but it might serve its purpose.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wait, this can't be the end, is it? You have to pump them both up to insane sizes now!

It's hard to describe this without getting corny. Isn't it better to leave it to imagination? It's one of the big challenges of writing muscle growth fiction. There are only so many words you can use before it just turns into number-crunching.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.