⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2013

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 14, 2013, 03:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


El_Roy_1999

Soon, the bear was close to her, not more than ten feet away and looked at her with its inscrutable expression. Cleo stood her ground. For some reason, she wasn't afraid. She didn't even care about the animal, somehow certain that it wouldn't be able to hurt her. She honestly had no idea on what she based her assumption. From all she had heard, bears were dangerous animals, which were almost unstoppable and very hard to predict. Sill, she took comfort in the fact that she was probably as heavy as the beast and certainly more muscular. It looked at her, approached her and sniffed at her. Cleo remained relaxed. She was certain she could just lift it up and throw it, should it attack. Eventually, the bear decided she was too dangerous a foe and retreated. It walked away from her, careful not to show her its back. The muscular woman started to smile. The beast was actually afraid of her. It was not a fear that would provoke it to attack. She had simply cowed it with her sudden sense of certainty that she was its superior. As the bear fled the clearing, she said to herself:
"I had no idea I was this terrifying."
Somehow, she only now realised it was cold and started walking back to the house. As she was stumbling through the now dark wood, she slowly came to "feel" her strength. It was odd. Until now, she had felt as if she was a tiny person somehow "driving" her now enormous body, but after the encounter with the animal, she felt herself for the first time since her transformation. Maybe Alice was right and being a monstrously muscular woman was actually something you might want.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Elmanouche

Ah, nice! For a sec I thought you were going to make Cleo caress the bear xD
And now seems like someone got her confidence back, some ass kicking in view?

Sorry if I didn't comment as much, was wondering where you headed ;)
Good work anyway. :)
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

El_Roy_1999

Then next morning, the pair found Cleo lying on the couch. She mustn't have given the most dignified of displays, but when she woke up, it was to the smell of fresh bacon, buns and eggs. Trying to remember where she was, Cleo dropped on the floor, finding herself face to feet with Alice. The taller muscle-woman asked:
"What happened to you? Why did you make dirty footprints all over the place?"
She seemed more confused than angry, so Cleo answered dutifully:
"I was in the forest and faced down a bear. Must have forgotten to clean my feet afterwards." After a while, she added: "Sorry. About the footprints. Everywhere."
Alice dismissed her excuses:
"Whatever. There's breakfast ready. Do you want some?"

* * * * * * * *

After some early morning fooling around, Cleo and Alice went to the gym. The younger woman had decided to try it again, this time more seriously. Soon, she was hitting the weights hard, edging close to Alice's level. When she was done, she stood in front of the mirror, flexing her enormous arm and turning to the three male companions. She smiled as her massive biceps hit her forearm and said:
"Whoa. Look at this! I wonder how big I can make it."
When she heard this, Alice couldn't help punching the air and whispering "yes!". The men were rather shocked and confused.
Over the next days, Alice watched Cleo train and push herself ever harder. Her clothes started to show her growing confidence and she even caught her photographing herself with her phone. Eventually, she asked Rich out. The young man was clearly surprised but agreed. This was the moment when Alice decided to pop the question.
As she was helping Cleo prepare herself for the rendez-vous, she asked:
"Say, when are you going to return to your job? After all, you sort of left, without ever telling them anything. Shouldn't you call them?"
Cleo blushed:
"They tried calling me and sent me e-mails, but I felt unsure of what to do, so I sort of ignored them."
"So?"
"I don't know. Maybe I should just go there and tell them everything."
"Why don't you?"
"I sort of stole stuff from the lab and disobeyed every security protocol in the book. Just showing up and acting like nothing happened is not going to do me much good."
"Yes, but you have something to show for yourself. After all, your drug works, doesn't it?"
"It worked two times. Without actual double-blind testing. I basically endangered both you and me. This is actually criminal. It's a wonder nothing worse happened. We could both have died."
"But we didn't. You had a breakthrough, so tell them!"
"I don't think that's a good idea."
Alice walked around her and looked her deep in the eyes:
"I think that's an excellent idea and I'm going to come with you. We're the living proofs of your genius, so we should tell them! Think about it, you're months away from the Nobel prize."
"The Nobel prize? You're exaggerating."
"Is this arm exaggerated?"
Alice popped her biceps, thereby ending the argument.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Cleo met Rich at a restaurant he suggested. She was fine with that, her career as a researcher had prevented her from enjoying the finer things in life and this was one of the finest. She had no idea where he took the money from, but she didn't care either. He waited for her at the door, wearing a simple but surprisingly well-fitting suit and a clearly tailor-made shirt. He had dispensed with the tie, making this a relaxed occasion for getting to know each other. Alice had organised a dress for her friend. The outfit did its best to give her a feminine silhouette and it did work in a way. It covered her non-existent breasts and exaggerated her butt in order to give her a certain hourglass-look, while at the same time allowing for a more harmonious presentation of her shoulders. Large jewelry further enhanced her look. Finding herself to be a big woman now, Cleo had been forced to abandon all her stuff for her former, smallish self.
He took her hand when she arrived and said:
"So nice to see you. You look splendid. Even better than in your workout clothes."
She blushed a little and said:
"They're hardly flattering."
"You don't need flattery."
He grinned and she couldn't help giggling. He led her to the reception, than guided her behind the waiter, who brought them to their table.
Soon, they were enjoying themselves tremendously. Cleo tried to explain her line of work and was surprised to find an interested listener. She had taken Rich for a ridiculous muscle-head, but no. He turned out to be a former nerd turned bodybuilder and actually asked questions that showed both his understanding and his wit. She was amazed.
For himself, Rich was having a great evening. He loved the way she laughed at his puns and jokes and was surprised by her confidence in his taste. Still, he did his best to please.
Eventually, he paid the bill and asked her what to do next. She declined a dance and added:
"Maybe a little ... privacy?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude


El_Roy_1999

They arrived at his flat a little later. As he unlocked the door, she saw he had somewhat expected her visit. Everything was spick and span. He led her in and asked her whether she wanted a drink. Cleo said yes but was momentarily unable to say what she preferred. In the end, she got a glass of diet coke and sat on his couch. She took a sip from the straw and said:
"Thank you. It's not very fashionable, but all the wine just goes to my head."
She blushed and smiled awkwardly. Rich nodded, took a sip himself and replied:
"You're not alone. I don't normally drink alcohol. I should have asked beforehand."
"No problem. It's okay. I really enjoyed the evening."
She could see he was a little drunk and, well, he wasn't alone. She put the glass down and said:
"You said you were a nerd, but this flat says, I don't know, broker. Where is all the stuff?"
Now it was his moment to blush. He laughed and answered:
"I usually put it away when I go on a date. Girls don't understand it. Usually."
She put her hand in his.
"But I do."
He nodded sheepishly and put his glass on the table.
"I like that about you."
"Me too."
"I never met a woman like you. It's like a dream."
Her blushing now became a scarlet overload and she bit her lip.
"It's cool. It's like ... like in a movie."
She leaned forward and kissed him. Their tongues interlocked, she drew away and said:
"Like a romantic comedy, only with less interruptions."
"And more muscles."
She began unbuttoning his shirt.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Getting out of their clothes was a little awkward. After all, the pair was a testament to weightlifting and the joys of being massively muscular. When they finally managed to be naked, they were both impressed. Cleo had seen Rich train and she was quite aware of what he looked like, but she was still amazed. He had a hulking body, powerful and muscular, but without the distortions usually associated with heavyweight bodybuilding. For him, it was just as surprising. While he had taken care to build an athletic body, Cleo had just piled on mass. She was huge, easily bigger than him although he was taller. He stared at her enormous body, her broad and overloaded shoulders, her enormous pectorals and the sad remains of her small and perky breasts. Her abdominals jutted out, her obliques gave her a kind of swollen waist and her legs were tree-trunk-like enormities. He had never seen anyone like this outside of morphs and drawings on the Internet.
She smiled shyly and put her hands on his pecs.
"Wow."
He was still staring at her as if in a trance. He had decided to do this for Alice at first, but now, he was confused. Originally he had discovered his homosexuality as a young man. Then, he had found out he loved muscle-men. Joining a gym and becoming a heavyweight bodybuilder had been his path to meeting people who shared his tastes. But this woman was something else. She was so muscular none of his idols or former lovers might have a chance. She was a geek, she was funny, she laughed at his jokes. Her only problem was that she was a woman. He was in love. He would see whether love could overcome things as trivial as gender.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude


El_Roy_1999

They managed to stumble into the bedroom, the kisses and caresses slowing them down. Rich led the hulking woman to his bed, smiling as he realised that her muscles were even larger as she laid down. Her back was so over-developed, her head didn't touch the mattress when rested on it. She grinned and said:
"I've had to sleep on my tummy for a while now. I use a big pillow to support my head."
Her chest was just as thick. He couldn't keep his eyes of her ridiculous pectorals. Absentmindedly, he pulled on a condom and climbed on the bed. As their pecs touched, he felt the resistance the rock-hard muscles offered. His cock became even harder. She smiled and embraced him, wrapping her enormous arms around him. He felt somewhat like a child in her grasp. As she caressed him, he heard her mumble:
"Wow. You're so manly. Your arms, your chest, wow. I like this."
He kissed her, hoping to drown out her voice. The contrast was too hard for him to bear. The girly voice, the enormous body, far beyond the idea of masculinity or femininity. Slowly, she shifted her hips and managed to find his cock. Breaking away from the kiss, she said:
"Come on. Put it in. Fuck me."
The last words were almost whispered. He could feel her bulging legs touch his, moving up to his hips as he started pounding at her. He began slowly, giving her time to adjust. Instead, he found her holding him with her kegels and soon, she was moaning and breathing heavily. He increased his speed, rubbing his abdominals against the brick-wall that covered her abdomen. Her moans became grunts, she gasped and sighed, ordering him to work her harder.
He did what he could and soon, he found her tensing up. Suddenly, she relaxed, contracted again, relaxed. He felt her power grasp him and somehow had to come as she was shivering through a series of slow, increasingly powerful orgasms. Her grunts turned into a low howling as she came, almost crushing him between her arms and legs. Somehow, he managed to come, almost afraid she would simply squish him in her vice-like grip.
When she finally released him, he rolled off her enormous body and took some time to catch his breath. This woman was insane. He wasn't sure, but she must have enjoyed it. In some way, he also did. Before he could deepen the thought, she had rolled over to him and lain her hyper-muscular arm on his hairless chest.
"That was awesome. I've never had sex like this. You're incredible."
Rich swallowed. Whatever did Alice get him into?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next morning, Cleo decided it was time. She somehow felt she was now able to accept the changes she had gone through and wanted to return to work. After all, science was her passion, so not working made her feel bad. With Rich still lying next to her, she took her phone out of her handbag and called her boss. It took a while for him to answer, but when he did, he was very enthusiastic about it:
"Cleo, is that you? We've all been worried! We called, we called your parents, the hospital, everything! How are you?"
"I'm fine, Rodrigo. I was just a little ... sick. I really couldn't call."
"What? Couldn't you at least have sent us a message or a mail?"
"No, I'm really sorry. But I'm back now."
"Good. Is there anything we can do for you?"
"No, no, I'm coming right ... Wait. There is something. I wouldn't mind working at night from now on, if it's possible. It's for my condition."
"Condition?"
"Yes. That's what kept me home."
"What is it?"
"It's hard to explain. The doctors offered to name it after me."
"What? Oh my God. What does it do?"
"It's ... it's ... very complicated."
"Okay. If you say so. Well, I'm looking forward to having you back and I hope you'll be better soon. If there's anything we can do to help, just tell us."
"Thank you very much. It's just that it might be contagious. The doctors don't know yet. So it would be best if I could just work alone for the time being. I'll know what's up pretty soon, I guess."
"Whatever. That's all fine by me, of course. Just bring a medical certificate so I can have you work without the insurance breathing down my back."
Shit. Cleo realised she had hopelessly overdone it. What could she do?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"That's no problem. I'll just call my doctor and he'll certify whatever you need."
"Really?" Cleo was surprised. Rich had surly recommended her to call Alice and this had proven to be a very good idea.
"Sure. He's my personal doctor and he only does horrible and very special diseases."
"What do you mean?"
"Before your incredible invention, I had to take a lot of stuff to build my body. A lot of, well, illegal stuff. Turns out it isn't all too illegal if you need it as a therapy. It's just like those weightlifters that suffer from diabetes. They get all the insulin they need and it isn't doping."
"You mean you're not really sick."
"I'm not too sure. But the drugs certainly help. Anyway. The doc sort of owes me a favour, so I doubt he'll be too hard on you. Just remind him of Montreal."
"What happened at Montreal?"
"None of your business. Just tell him, he'll understand."
"Okay. Thank you."
"No problem. Just make sure you get back to work soon. There's still some room to grow."
"I'll do my best."
"That's the spirit."
Alice hung up and stuffed the phone back into her handbag. She really enjoyed manipulating everyone around her. It was just something that proved her supremacy and made her life easier. Now, with Cleo's help, she'd build a perfect body and, who knows, maybe then there would be more to do. She smiled to herself as she walked to the cash desk.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I think this story just got its title. What do you think of "Alice is a horrible person"?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

crimson_E_86

I vote for "Whatever the Price" as an appropriate title. Either way, I too am enjoying the story.

Mod 'E' - I chose this title because Whatever It Takes was already taken by MrShhh
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

solitariodude

"Alice is a horrible person" :laugh: Had to lol at that one. You know, she's whatever you make her to be. You have the power and creativity to do whatever you want with your characters and, with the way you write, I envy that :clap: