Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2013

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 14, 2013, 03:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

The next day, we did a little sightseeing. Even though she dressed down as good as she could, Ingrid couldn't help attracting the stares. She told me later that the women were the worst. Their disdainful looks felt like stings. As we visited the historical amphitheatre, she told me she was unsure. Thinking about our eventual return made her uneasy.
"I really wonder how the people at work will react. It is freakish. Don't get me wrong, I love it and we're having the best sex we ever could have had, but I'm just afraid they might loose their respect."
I shook my head:
"Honestly, I don't think so. It's a big change, yes, but this is the 21st century. I already told you about my blue-skinned secretary, didn't I?"
"You did, but she's just a secretary who's into smurfs. No problem there: It's odd but not special."
"Seriously? It did feel a little out of place. She's supposed to take care of visitors and customers and she's blue."
"There you have it: You have your own problems with this. How can I go to work looking like the Hulk if you can't even accept your secretary to be blue."
"I'm accepting it. I just wanted to tell you that it's no big thing anymore."
"I wish I could believe you."
"Believe me. You'll just have to try. Besides, it's reversible. If it doesn't work out, we can just get it undone. I'd hate that, though."
I embraced her as good as she could. She smiled at me and picked me up, carrying me away.
"Hey! Let me down!"
"Make me!"
I enjoyed the ride for a second before making her comply. I was beginning to enjoy my voice.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

After our visit, I decided we should go to the beach and see if we could meet Donatella again. After all, we had to show her what dreams she had made come true. Ingrid slipped into her new swimsuit, a super-tight set of thin strips of intelligent fabric that underlined her enormous curves and clung to her super-powered body. The combination of black and bottle-green looked amazing on her pale skin. She stood in front of me and flexed. Over the last days, she had checked how-to-guides for the various bodybuilder poses. Her extreme flexibility allowed her to flow naturally from one to the other. She said:
"Look at this!"
She let her pectorals swell and grow.
"Isn't it amazing? Remember when we watched that porn movie together? Even the biggest of the girls had smaller breasts than me. And those are all muscle, all hard."
I nodded:
"This is ... wow."
She went through a few poses and ended with a crab shot, stretching her suit.
"I wonder what Donatella is going to say. After all, I'm bigger than her by quite a stretch."
Just thinking about this made me rock hard. She smiled. I said:
"Help me with that, will you?"
She nodded and dropped on her knees, quickly pulling down my trousers and sucking me off. Feeling her wet and muscular throat around my member made me come instantly. Ingrid had mastered the art of cocksucking decades ago while at the university, but I was impressed none the less by her spontaneity. It was the voice, of course, but she obeyed willingly nonetheless.
Relaxed, we left to go to the beach and meet Donatella at the training pen.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

As we walked closer, I spotted Donatella who was just curling some large dumbbells made of some special, shiny metal that seemed to strain her muscles enough for her to sweat. Next to her, the two other women we had seen last time were there, working out equally hard. Donatella was by far the largest of the three, her white and cream swimsuit distended by her powerful muscles. Ingrid and I reached the pen and Ingrid said:
"Hi, Donatella."
The female Hercules hadn't noticed her at first since she was clearly exhausted from the lifting. She turned to her. Her eyes went wide.
"Whoa!"
"Nice to see you. How do you do?"
"I hadn't expected you to be so enthusiastic about it."
"I'm fine. Thank you."
"Hey girls", she turned to her friends or partners, whatever they were. "This is the woman I told you about."
The taller one of the pair said:
"You didn't mention she was one of us."
"I didn't because she wasn't. Ingrid, you really made something out of yourself. I'm impressed. You got everything you could, didn't you?"
"I did."
Ingrid lifted her arm and flexed her ridiculously huge biceps. Veins were popping all over.
"You're even bigger than me, aren't you?"
"It was really important for me."
"So you could be sure of your husbands ... loyalty?"
"Yes and no."
I felt a little under pressure now.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Ingrid continued:
"Actually, the second reason is much more important to me."
"Go ahead."
"I loved what you did to me and I want you to do it again, but I want to struggle."
Donatella lifted an eyebrow.
"You want a challenge. Fine. You'll get your challenge. Tomorrow night?"
"Tomorrow night."
"Excellent. See you then."

As we walked away, I looked at Ingrid and asked:
"What was that about?"
"Nothing much. I have some things to do. I guess I'll be back in the evening."
"You will? May I know what you are up to?"
"Eventually."
She smiled and walked off, leaving deep prints in the sand. I remained completely confused.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I spent the day enjoying the sun, swimming and reading in the books I had bought for the occasion. I may seem old-fashioned but I still prefer them to readers. You have to pay a hefty surcharge, but it's worth it if you can actually touch what you're reading. Ingrid always tells me that we have enough books already, but I insist. It may sound odd, especially after what my wife and I subjected ourselves to, but I'm still a little skeptical of the new technologies. It comes with the age, I guess. My parents were equally unsure about computers all their lives.
Anyway, I was surprised to miss Ingrid at dinner. Since she had doubled or even tripled her weight and her energy requirement, she ate like a combine harvester. I wondered what she was up to. After eating, I went up to our room, but she wasn't there. I returned to the bar, had a drink and had some smalltalk with people we regularly met when we were here on vacation. They seemed weirded out by Ingrid's new shape, but I could hardly blame them. By the time the sun had gone down, I still hadn't heard of her. Her phone was switched off, so I had no idea where she could have gone.
In the end, I returned to our room, showered and laid down to sleep.
I must have dozed off after a while. I was suddenly woken by the fall of heavy footsteps outside. Was it her?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

An edge of light swept inside the room and I could see her enormous shadow block the door. With a few tired steps, she walked to the bed, loosing her clothing as the door fell shut. She dropped on the mattress, making the bed creak and bouncing me up. I asked:
"Ingrid? How are you?"
She groaned and mumbled:
"I'm tired. We talk tomorrow."
I nodded and tried to roll over and sleep, but found out I couldn't. Her weight made the mattress so uneven I couldn't lie straight. After a few minutes, she started to breathe regularly and was clearly asleep. I struggled to find a comfortable position, but it was pointless. After half an hour, I gave up.
I put my clothes back on and headed for the lobby. The lights were still on and a few stragglers were still at the bar, watching late-night TV and inhaling their liquor. I climbed on a stool and ordered a glass of whisky. Why not? Maybe it would make me sleepy enough.
The local news were on. A super-styled reporter explained how somebody had lifted a skip at a construction site and upended it on the street. The police was unsure how it could have happened since the whole thing weighed a ton, plus its contents. I smiled weakly. My wife had found something for her muscles to do.
As I was musing, the barkeeper asked me:
"You're the guy with the muscle woman, aren't you?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

 :woohoo: Showing some superstrength... BTW what's a skip?

1hitomi

I think a skip in this case might be known as a dumpster in the US.

El_Roy_1999

A skip, since my picture just disappeared, is a large metal container that is used to collect building debris. It's heavy and can usually be moved only by a crane. It's also open-topped, although you can buy covers for it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Oh right. Around here we call them roll-offs. Awesome feat of strength to lift one :woohoo:

El_Roy_1999

I took a sip of my drink and said:
"Well, yes, I am."
"So, how has she been treating you?"
"What do you care?"
"I've been through this before."
"In which way?"
"You've been around here for a few days, you probably met Donatella."
"Oh yes. Is she your former girlfriend?"
"Not exactly. She's my former mistress."
"Mistress as in woman you've been cheating on your wife with?"
"Not quite. The other kind."
"I see. So, again, what do you care?"
"Well, I've seen what happens before and I wanted to warn you. Right now, you seem to be at the same level, but soon, it will shift. Strength is one thing, but power is another. And you know the saying: 'Absolute power corrupts absolutely'."
"Thank you, but I doubt it will shift much in her direction."
"How?"
"Don't worry, I have it under control."
I got up, signed the receipt and went back upstairs. Absolute power? I was interested in finding out.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

So I'm back.


I returned upstairs and said:
"Lie flat."
Even though asleep, she obeyed, rolling on her back, her massive chest heaving. I walked over to my side, made her put her huge arm next to her body and laid down. This was better. Smiling, I instantly felt asleep.
The next morning, we had breakfast. We swallowed our pills and Ingrid devoured the buffet. We then returned to our room and fucked like rabbits. I don't know how long we took, but by the time we were done, my dick was hurting. I had made her come for hours on end, using only the magic of my voice. When she was finally exhausted, she got dressed and said:
"I'm going away for a while, try to recover. Donatella will be with us tonight, so be ready. Also, come to this address." She handed me a card. "It's more discreet than this room and there's more space."
I nodded and watched her leave. There was just a simple address on the card, no real information. I shrugged, put it in my wallet and went to the pharmacy to get something to ease my cock.
When the sun went down, I took a cab to get me to the address. I had shaved and showered, brushed my teeth and dressed up like the gentleman I was. I didn't really know what to expect, but I was sure I would improvise. This was going to be our last night in the country, so I might just as well make it count. Next stop was back to work, which would be trying for us to say the least.
I got out of the car in front of a loft that had apparently been set up in a former slaughterhouse, at least the dilapidated sign above suggested as much. Since the advent of food-printing, these shops and companies had disappeared, leaving them ready for "resettlement".
I rang the doorbell and waited. And waited.
Finally, there was a buzzing and the door opened smoothly. Inside, it was dark. It felt a bit like one of these ridiculous horror movies I used to watch when I was a teenager. Actually, it felt more like a parody. I guess everything turns into a parody if it survives long enough. The thought made me shiver. I stepped inside the dark room, fumbling for a light-switch. Nothing. Behind me, the door closed gently. I was in the dark. However, I realised that there was some light slowly building up. This was part of the show. I calmed down and waited.
When the light was bright enough to distinguish a silhouette. The sheer bulk was easy to recognise. Ingrid.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I stood there and stared. She was there, chained to a T-shaped post. She was wearing a shiny black and white full-body outfit that covered her from head to toe. It clung tightly to her body, making every vein and striation come out. She seemed to be a little less massive but much drier than before. I felt my erection rise instantly. Wow. Her head was covered by a skintight black mask. It's eye-holes were covered and she was breathing heavily, her body moving slowly from the strain.
I approached the eerie presentation slowly, wondering how she could do this to herself, when I realised there was someone else in the room with me. I saw Donatella, her muscular frame slouched in an arm chair made of red leather. She wore a suit of a similar fabric, although hers left her powerful legs and her bulging arms free. She turned to me and said:
"Hi there. We started early, I hope you don't mind."
"What exactly are you doing here?"
"Making your wife enjoy what she loves. Looks impressive, doesn't it?"
"Quite. Is this safe?"
"Who cares?"
"I care. So, is it?"
"Probably not. But this is what she wants, so she gets it. And you being here makes it even better. Use your voice, my friend. Blow her away ..."

****************************

Confession time continues here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

This is a story I wrote over the last months. It is more of a side project and although it does include a muscle-fantasy money-shot, it is more of a murder mystery. It also could stand a serious rewrite and help by an editor, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. Feedback and criticism is always welcome!

By the Cold Sea
by El_Roy_1999
________________________________

Coldwell Beach was a calm little village by the sea. There were roughly a hundred inhabitants over the year, mostly old people who had always lived there. The place had a certain charm that attracted a few handfuls of tourists in the summer and when the sea was warm enough to swim in. It had enjoyed a certain popularity in the 1960ies since it was recluse enough to be ignored by the police and also had a few hidden coves and beaches that landed some surfable waves. There had been a hippie commune then, but it had long since been abandoned and the place had returned to its dormancy.
When Caleb Ross' parents had died, they left him the local hotel. Calling it a hotel might have been overstating things a bit. It was a little old fashioned but clean, with nice, well-kept bedrooms and a reliable and well-equipped kitchen. After his burn-out, he decided to move there with his wife, Astrid. Before the crash, she had been a homemaker and when his crisis made him unable to pay the upkeep, she was faced with the tough decision of getting a job and support him or to take up her in-laws business. The psychologist had suggested doing a job that didn't need much work and to move to a calming environment, so the pair decided on the second option and moved to Coldwell Beach.
Caleb had been there on occasion, so the residents recognised him and treated him well, but they were a bit colder to Astrid. Still, it worked out well enough.
The place was not exactly bustling with activity, but they got by. After a while, they found out that their place was interesting in the off-season too. The reclusive nature of the village made it an ideal meeting spot for fetishists and perverts of all kinds who came to Coldwell Beach to enjoy their 'things' as Caleb called it. They weren't exactly happy about this, but it got the hotel full for days and the visitors usually booked the whole place so as not to be disturbed. The fact that there was a small bay nearby that couldn't be watched made it even more popular.
After a particularly awkward run-in with some visitors, they instituted a no-pets rule which they quickly and preventively expanded to include a no-minors rule. Families in the main season were okay, but they really didn't want any of this. They kept the name his parents had established and managed to earn their living.
In the end, the hotel worked quite well, but Astrid was bored. There wasn't much to do and their money was hard-earned and always scarce. Since the crisis, their sex life had also collapsed. Caleb was rarely able to perform and even then, it was boring. Any attempts to spice up their relationship were immediately shot down by his tired face. His body had collapsed, leaving him a shell of his former self. She had talked to her friends about this, but all they suggested was getting a divorce or an affair. Neither of these appealed to her. She didn't want to give up on him and also had no funds to pull this through and the locals weren't worth it. Cheating on Caleb with some old geezer was so awful and pathetic, she wouldn't even think about it.

In mid spring, when the worst rains were over and the sea was slowly starting to heat up, they had another group scheduled. Caleb had taken the pick-up and driven to the city to buy new supplies, so she was there to man the counter. She wore a nice blouse and a pair of jeans, suggesting that this was family and that everything would be treated with perfect discretion. She had gone to the hairdresser recently and had her chestnut hair done, feeling all fresh and nice.
She got up as she heard the wheels crunch on the gravel and checked her hair and make-up. It was simple, but charming. Even though she worked now, she still tried to maintain the lifestyle she had back when she was still a homemaker. She did her basic fitness routine every day and rode her bike everywhere she went.
Astrid stepped outside and saw the large grey station wagon stuffed to the brim with boxes and bags. She smirked. Typical. The oddballs always brought all kinds of weird stuff with them. Caleb had set up an outside elevator to get everything to the second floor after having been forced to carry a full scale cross through the narrow staircase. She greeted her guest:
"Hi! I'm Astrid. How was your trip? Did you find it right away?"
The woman had just gotten out of the car and flipped her long straight black hair from her face. She had a tight, angular face that was actually beautiful in a certain harsh way. She wore a simple T-shirt and some cargo pants. Probably a dominatrix, Astrid thought to herself. They showed up occasionally, mostly for more complex procedures. The woman smiled and replied in a rather low voice:
"I'm Alex. Pleased to meet you. The trip was nice. It's quite far from everything, isn't it?"
"That's the charm."
"Sure. I just hope that the others will find it quick enough."
"Shouldn't be too difficult. There were some problems with the navigation software, but they told me it's been resolved."
"It worked well."
"Then it should for all of you."
"Just a thing: One person won't be coming. We'll be seven people."
"No problem at all. Since you booked the entire hotel, you'll have more room. Of course, you'll only pay for the food and drink you consume."
"Okay. That shouldn't be too much of an issue, though."
"Come in. We'll finish the paperwork and I'll get your stuff upstairs."
"Thank you."
"If there's anything you want to keep in the common room for your thing, it's also no problem."
"Excellent. For now, let's just get everything to the room."
"Fine."
Alex took her phone and her wallet out of her handbag and handed Astrid the driver's license. She also turned on the phone's screen and asked:
"Do you need the reservation e-mail?"
"Not at all."
Astrid saw a picture of Alex flash on the surface. She was a little younger and wore a lab coat, surrounded by other scientists or engineers. The picture disappeared a second later, but Astrid had recognised something on it. She shrugged and filled in the form.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

A few minutes later, the paperwork was done and the elevator was slowly carrying Alex's stuff upstairs. Astrid led her to the stairs. Alex asked:
"Are the stairs stable?"
"Sure. We replaced the old ones last year. They withstand pretty much everything. Why?"
"Just asking. I don't want any trouble with the other guests." She gave the handrail a good tug and nodded as it stayed firm. "That's good, the staircase might be a little narrow, though."
"Sorry about that. But if somebody finds it too cramped, he or she can ride the elevator."
"Okay. That should work."
"When will the others be there?"
"They should come in the afternoon. I'll need some time to prepare, so that's fine by me."
"Excellent. Just tell me when you need the common room empty."
"I guess we'll skip dinner and start at 6pm. Could you get everything ready by then?"
"Of course. Do you want some coffee while you prepare?"
"Absolutely. Black, no sugar."
"No problem."
When Astrid returned to Alex' room with the coffee, she saw the stuff she had lain out through the open door. There were grey rubber suits, tubes, boxes and large containers. One of the boxes was filled with single-use needles, there were vials of transparent liquid and a small refrigerator was humming next to the bed.
"Here's your coffee."
Alex shook, startled by the interruption. Astrid said:
"I'm sorry. The coffee."
"Sure. Thank you. I was engrossed in thought."
"I'll just put it there. If you need anything else, just call."
The guest nodded. Astrid returned downstairs. The guests would be arriving soon. If they started tonight, she'd have something to enjoy. A year ago, she had had a set of closed circuit cameras installed. It recorded what was happening there. This was a kind of insurance if anything went wrong. She also had to admit that it was a guilty pleasure of hers to watch the fetishists and weirdoes in action. She had yet to see anything she'd like to participate in, but she liked the thrill of watching. When the guests were doing their thing and Caleb was asleep, she'd either stay up or sneak to the back office and watch them. She smiled, wondering what these people would be doing.

Her daydreams were interrupted by the arrival of another station wagon with a large trailer. She stepped outside and saw a rather ancient model, its red varnish dulled. She waved and the car stopped. It was an elderly couple. They got out and took their luggage from the trunk. Astrid said:
"I'll help you."
The man smiled and said:
"Don't worry, dear, I'll manage."
The woman frowned at him and added:
"But Arthur, the doctor said you should take it easy."
"The doctor? Ha! What does he know? No, I'll just carry my luggage myself. You can help my wife, though."
Astrid tried to recover from the sudden debate and did as much, taking the two suitcases from the trunk. The old woman stepped over to her, picked up two more bags and said:
"You'll have to excuse Arthur, he's always a little grumpy after long trips. My name's Ruth, by the way. What's yours?"
"Astrid. Pleased to meet you. You're here for Alex' service?"
"Doctor Alexandra Marksburg. Yes. That's her. Is she here already?"
"Yes."
"That's fine. Did you hear, Arthur, she's there already."
"Good."
"I'm so excited."
"Wonderful."
When all the luggage was inside and Ruth was done complimenting her on the delightful ambience, Astrid took a good look at the couple. She still had no idea what these people were going to do, so she wanted to guess. Maybe they'd betray it early on. Arthur was a short man who was evidently in good shape for his age. He had grey locks and a big nose and looked quite grumpy. He wore a plaid shirt, a fishing vest and corduroy pants. He only missed the fisherman's hat. Ruth was even shorter than him. She wore a raincoat and had her hair done up in a bun. Once they were in, she opened the coat and revealed the largest breasts Astrid had ever seen. She wore a turtleneck, but the thing did nothing to conceal her huge assets. Astrid couldn't help staring. Ruth ignored her, but Arthur said:
"Yes, they're big. That's another reason for me to love her."
Astrid mumbled something, but Ruth said:
"Don't mind him. I've had them done a couple of months ago and he still can't help commenting."
The hostess smiled and replied:
"Wonderful."
"But you're blushing, dear. That's unnecessary. It's perfectly natural."
Arthur interjected:
"Even though they're not."
"Oh, you."
Just as they were about to embrace, another car stopped and a large man got out. Ruth said:
"This must be Terry. I'm glad he could make it."
Arthur looked a bit flustered.
The man stepped in. He had a large belly, a double chin and a ponytail. He also was quite tall, easily reaching 6'8". A nerd, Astrid thought. The T-shirt with video game-style graphics was a good clue. He wore a black leather trench coat and blue jeans. He boomed:
"Hi! Ruth, Arthur, you're already there! You must have found this place quicker than me." He turned to Astrid: "Lady, I know that the whole point of this place is to be discrete, but damn, was this hard to find. I got lost twice and I didn't want to ask for directions. You never know who's watching." Astrid tried to say sorry, but he had already turned to Ruth and continued: "Wow, Ruth darling, you look awesome. Did you get them done like you said?"
Ruth blushed a little and answered:
"I did."
"Cool. I can't wait to see them later on. Arthur, you're the man." He pointed at the old man.
"Apparently. Nice to see you too."
Terry turned to the hostess and said:
"I'll be upstairs. Get me a pot of coffee, will you?"
"Of course."
Ruth stepped in:
"Tsk, tsk, Terry. You're not very courteous, are you?"
He bit his lip and turned to Astrid:
"I'm sorry. It's been a long ride. Please bring me a pot of coffee whenever you're ready."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.