⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2013

Started by El_Roy_1999, January 14, 2013, 03:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

"Wow. I am impressed. When did you get this stuff?"
"Master, I bought it a few weeks ago. Surprised?"
"Astonished. Turn around."
She did and I gave her a wolf-whistle. She smiled coyly.
"I just wanted to show you what I was looking for."
I grinned and said:
"You do. Now bring me the leash."
She nodded and bowed. She bent down, flashing her panty-less crotch. She picked up the leather leash and turned back to me. I pulled up an eyebrow and said:
"On your knees."
"Yes, master."
She did as much.
"Good girl. The leash now. With your mouth."
She dropped it and picked it back up with her teeth. She came closer on all fours as I dropped down on the sofa. When she reached me, I put out my hand and she let the leather strap fall into my hand. I smiled and nodded, then hooked it to her collar.
"Perfect. Now sit."
She did as much, fumbling with her boots' heels.
"Too slow. Down. Do it again."
She gave me a happy look and bit her lip.
"Don't look at me. Keep your eyes down. Now sit."
This time, it worked better.
"Nice. Now get up and get the red wine from the cupboard."
She got up and walked towards the cupboard quickly.
"Slower. I want to enjoy the show."
I could see her pert derrière move under the skirt. Wow. She had worked hard for this and it did pay off. What a woman!
She returned with the bottle and the glasses.
"Here it is, master."
"Open it."
She did it.
"The cork."
She held it out demurely. I took a sniff. Very good. I nodded.
"Good. Now unlock the door and sit down next to me. We wait."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

After a few minutes, there was a strong knock on the door. I smiled gently at my wife and said:
"Open the door."
She nodded demurely, stood up and walked over to the door, slowly stretching the leash. When she reached the door, she gave me a final look, I nodded and she opened it.
Outside, Donatella was standing calmly. She filled out the door-frame almost completely and smiled at Ingrid. I said:
"Come in, please. Ingrid, please greet our guest."
She managed a curtsy and said:
"Welcome. Have a seat."
Donatella nodded and walked into the suite. She took in the surroundings and let us admire her body at the same time. She wore a short jacket that barely managed to hold her ridiculously muscular chest and laid a little shade on her powerful abdominals, exposed under a crop-top shirt. Her monstrous legs were encased in very tight trousers and she wore leather bootes. We were both impressed. She said:
"Very nice. You've got the best room in this hotel. I should commend Gianfranco for this. Do you like it?"
"It's very nice."
She turned to us and said:
"Shall we start?"
"Why not." I turned to Ingrid. "Wine, please."
She nodded and proceeded to pour three glasses. She gave them to us and waited until we tasted it to try hers.
Donatella asked:
"So you like to be dominated?"
Ingrid nodded.
"Very well. Do you mind?" She asked me.
"Not at all."
"Well then." She stretched and removed her jacket, revealing her tremendously jacked forearms.
"Do you like being bound?"
My wife nodded.
"I won't need no rope."
Ingrid's eyes went wide as the huge woman grabbed her, lifted her easily and slowly lowered her on the bed. I could see that my wife was getting off right now and reached down to conceal my erection as this behemoth of a woman held her in her vise-like grip. Donatella asked us both:
"You like that, don't you?"
Ingrid gasped and I just nodded.
"Excellent. Enjoy."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

As I sat there, Donatella held Ingrid in the air, then slowly lowered her on the mattress.
She said:
"The safe-word is 'bread and butter', okay?"
Ingrid nodded.
The hulking woman loomed over my wife who gave her a lusty look. Donatella climbed on top of her, the muscular landscape of her back shifting. She grabbed Ingrid's wrists and forced them apart, while pushing her legs apart to form a spread-eagle. She lowered her muscular chest on my wife's modest tits and flexed it to squish them and take her breath. I could see Ingrid struggle against the young woman's steel grip. By flexing her enormous muscle-collar, Donatella was able to control my wife's breathing. Soon, she was fighting for air while at the same time weeping in ecstasy.
Before she could come, Donatella switched position and locked the older woman into a double nelson, holding her on top of her. I could see that Ingrid's crotch was dripping. By then, I had a huge erection. Donatella gave me a look and nodded at my wife. I got up, unzipped my pants and freed my dick. As Ingrid was held up in Donatella's racklike body, I began to pound her aching cunt. She howled and screamed as I worked her, her legs spread apart by the monstrous thighs of our guest.
When she finally came, she lay there limply, her body over-strained and her mind blown.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I laid down next to her so that Donatella was on her other side and gently caressed her. Ingrid sighed with pleasure. We cuddled for a while until she said:
"I'm ready for more."
"Are you sure? You were quite exhausted."
"Sure, but I'm ready again."
I shot Donatella a look and she nodded. I picked up some rope and proceeded to bind Ingrid to the bed. Seconds later, she was struggling against her bonds. Donatella admired my rope-work and said:
"Not bad. So, what do we do now?"
"How about you sit in her face? I think you should get off too."
"Sounds like a plan."
The over-muscled woman lowered her well-trained crotch on Ingrid's face. Moments later, Ingrid began to moan and gasp as she worked her dominatrix' clit with her tongue. Donatella said:
"Your wife's got talent."
"She sure has. Now watch this."
I bent over and started licking Ingrid's clit, sending her into a shivering daze. She groaned and gagged, trying to fight the tide of juice that filled her mouth and nose. She came with a groan. Donatella relaxed a little and released her face. She turned to me and asked:
"That's all fine, but what about you? You seem to be the guy with the muscle fetish. Don't you want to touch them?"

Oh boy, I had to.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next morning, we still lay on our beds, completely dazed by yesterday's events. Donatella had left in the wee hours and I had paid her handsomely for her time. It was a weird feeling, but she had made it clear that even though she enjoyed it, it was still her time. I had nodded in agreement, only slowly realising that her showing off in the open-air gym was a way of attracting customers. It felt odd. At the same time, I finally got what I always wanted: I had touched her steely, rock-hard muscles. I had sunk my fingers in the deep ridges that formed her monumental back, I had caressed her swollen pectorals, wondering at her smallish nipples that were at odds with the overloaded muscles below them. I remembered her huge arms that hardened as she lifted herself back up from the bed, her triceps coiling. I was getting hard again, even though I should have been spent. I sighed and went out on the balcony. I looked up at the fading stars, reminiscing on her column-like legs, the dry cheeks of her butt flexing as she walked around. Wow.
I cleaned myself up and laid down on the bed. Ingrid was sleeping tight, her bruised and distended body recovering from the abuse she had subjected it to. I looked at her and wondered whether she would understand. Would she be willing to undergo this transformation? Would she accept this? And worst of all, would I be able to give her something back?
I laid awake for a while before finally dropping into a dreamless sleep.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

We got up in the early afternoon. Ingrid was still bruised and I was quite crushed too. She finally undressed, removed her smudged make-up and showered. We had a light snack, then went back on the beach. For some reason, neither of us wanted to go to the bodybuilders' pen. Instead, we ate some ice-cream and she said:
"Jonas, I have to admit, last night was ... incredible."
"Absolutely."
"I can't say how much I loved it. This feeling of absolute powerlessness. Wow. It was more than I ever could have hoped for."
We passed a young man selling copied designer bags.
Ingrid shook her head as he tried to sell her something. The man shrugged and continued his route. She smiled at me and said:
"I couldn't help seeing how much her body turned you on."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. It's what you want."
"Well ..."
"Stop it. It's okay. I never would have thought that you would be so extreme in your tastes, I actually thought that me being fitter was enough, but, yes, now I understand."
"You do?"
"I do. And I'm willing to commit."
I was surprised.
"In what way?"
"I'm going to get a body like her. And soon. I'll ask her where she got it and I'll make an appointment."
My trousers felt tight again. Why did she always have to make such announcements in public?
"Really?"
"Sure. I don't know how long it's going to take, but I want to fit it in our vacation. Good for you?"
"Good for me."
"However, there is something I want to ask you in return."
"Whatever you want."
"Sure?"
"Whatever you want."
"Good. I want you to get those nano-machines too. And I want you to be able to control me with your mind."
"What?"
"It shouldn't be too difficult. You'll be my master. Absolutely."
"Really?"
"Really. I trust you."
"I love you."
"Me too."
We embraced. I could feel my heart burst from the excitement. Who would have believed that a confession would bring such a change?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next day, we went to the address Donatella had given us. It was a clinic in the calmer, more luxurious part of the town, further away from the beach and its noise and closer to the mountains and hills that encircled the bay. In this area, the summer heat was less scorching and you could actually enjoy the beauty of the place without being burned to a crisp. The receptionist was a ridiculously attractive woman around Ingrid's age and had clearly used the services offered here. She had this ageless elegance that most people strove for, but she carried with perfect calm and smiled at us:
"Welcome to our clinic. How can we help you?"
Ingrid hesitated, then explained:
"We got your address from Ms. Donatella and I'd like to have the same. Also, my husband would like to have something a little more special."
"I see. Well, the doctor will see you in a moment, so please just sit down and fill out this questionnaire so we can assess whether you'll be able to get nano-procedures."
We sat down and worked our way through the forms.
After a while, the door of the surgery opened and a woman strode out. She must have been at least seven feet tall and very thin. She had large, artificial-looking breasts, lips and, well, her whole body looked ridiculous. She looked like a caricature of early century-plastic surgery. However, she seemed to be very happy with the results and thanked the doctor and his staff as she left. Ingrid shrugged and returned the tablets.
Seconds later, the doctor called us in. He was a young-looking gentleman who looked as if he'd just walked in coming from a cocktail party with the rich and famous. He probably had.
We explained what he wanted and he told us what to expect:
"None of this is a problem. Both your ideas are doable, yours", he pointed at me, "is a little more complex, but it's not hard either. However, while the nano-machines are in your system, you'll have to follow a strict regime of special drugs to keep them working. Also, there are several safety instructions to be followed."
Ingrid nodded:
"No problem."
"Good. Here are the instructions. Take a while to review them, I can answer any questions that might come up and then we'll fix an appointment."
We took the tablets and read the list of possible side-effects. It was quite the encyclopedia. When we were done, I asked Ingrid:
"Are you sure you want to go through with this?"
She smiled:
"Absolutely."
"Fine then."
We asked a few questions, then set up an appointment for the day after tomorrow. As we left, Ingrid said:
"You know I'll need new clothes and probably a lot of custom furniture?"
"Sure."
"Also, I'm not sure how the people at work are going to react."
"Or the kids."
She looked deep into my eyes. I hesitated, then said:
"Well, it's our life, so let's go ahead!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Two days later, we were back. Ingrid had bought some over-sized shirts and some very stretchy yoga trousers. She was very excited as we walked into the clinic. The receptionist greeted us cheerfully and led us into the doctor's surgery. He smiled and asked Ingrid to strip and  lie on the operating table. Ingrid did as she was asked and said:
"How long is it going to take, doctor?"
"Not long. The process is usually mostly done in an hour and a half. After that it takes roughly half an hour to adjust to the changed body and most patients return a few days later to have some details fixed."
"Fine."
"Any other questions before we start?"
"Will it hurt?"
"Well, it really depends on how sensitive you are. Most people say it tickles mostly, but if you find it too uncomfortable, I can give you something for the pain. Also, the process can be reversed at any stage. So just tell me if anything feels wrong."
Ingrid nodded approvingly and the doctor started hooking her up on the monitoring equipment. He finished preparing the injection system and said:
"Last check. You want a high-level muscularity increase. Is this correct?"
"Absolutely."
"Perfect. I'll now set up the injection port for the nano-machines and the energy fluids. These will provide the machines with the necessary raw materials to build up your physique. Ready?"
"Ready."
"Then let's go!"
She whinced as he pierced her skin and turned on the injector. A silvery fluid disappeared into her bloodstream. I stood nearby, wondering what would happen next.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

At first there was nothing. She just sat there, occasionally shivering. She seemed to be very focused on what was going on and was clearly unsure of how the changes would occur. It took fifteen minutes before the nano-machines had distributed to the areas of her body they would modify. She looked at me and nodded.
I smiled happily when I suddenly realised that there was a change happening. She was clearly becoming more muscular. The first body-parts that showed some swelling were her thighs. There were several small waves quivering through her skin, then the muscles started growing. From her thighs, the growth spread to her calves, then to her butt and to her stomach. By the time it reached her chest, she had gained a lot of mass on her legs, making her look like an ice-skater.
Ingrid was amazed by the changes which she could watch in a suspended mirror above her. I felt my trousers growing tight.
Now, the growth was reaching her shoulders and arms. The tone she had built up over the last months slowly turned into actual mass. Her back muscles grew and began lifting her from the table.
The doctor checked her vital signs and said:
"It's going fine. I'm going to increase the growth rate now."
Shivering, Ingrid said:
"Go ahead."
He adjusted a few things on his tablet and we witnessed a sudden change:
"My muscles are ... getting huge!"
I stared at her thighs as they started swelling and growing. Within seconds, they had doubled in mass. The bloated muscles emerged below the skin. Ingrid's muscles started stretching the skin, making fibres and striations appear. Her now enormous calves lifted her feet in the air. Her butt tightened until the muscle fibres looked shrink-wrapped. Her abdominals built themselves up forming a six-pack, then an eight-pack. Her obliques swelled and spread, giving her a massive centre.
However, the best was yet to come. Suddenly, her chest muscles surged forward, creating a huge muscle-collar around her bulking neck. Her back-muscles filled up, her arms grew distended with muscle and soon, she was beyond the level of middleweight male bodybuilders. She began to approach Donatella's level of muscularity. My underwear was thoroughly soaked.
Still, she wasn't finished yet.
The doctor asked:
"Are you okay?"
Between gasps, she answered:
"I'm fine. Do it!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The doctor increased the flow of liquids again and her body responded instantly. Within moments, her muscles ballooned. I could see her surprise as her chest surged forward once more, making her ridiculously bulky. By the time the process was completed, her weight had easily doubled. She was covered in sweat and so was I. Ingrid laid there calmly for a while, waiting until her mind had managed to cope with the change. After what seemed like an eternity, she said:
"Wow. That was something."
I nodded. The doctor smiled and said:
"Your vitals are perfect, the adaptations worked well. I'll just remove the connectors and then you can try to take a few steps."
"Thank you."
Once he was done, we helped her on her feet. It was quite difficult since she now easily weighed 250 pounds, maybe more. She was surprised by her bulk and wobbled a little once she stood. She stared at the image in the mirror and said:
"Incredible. I'm even huger than Donatella, am I not?"
"You are."
"So, Jonas, do you desire me?"
"Absolutely."
She took a few hesitant steps, springing on the bales of her feet and stretched a little, wondering as her enormous muscles moved under her skin. Her stance had changed, her legs now slightly apart, her massive back giving her a calm, resting demeanour. Her arms hung lazily at her sides. She smiled and said:
"I look insane. Watch this."
She lifted her monstrous arm and flexed her football-sized biceps. Veins and striations popped out from under the skin. She turned her wrist to make it move.
"I can't wait to test my strength."
The doctor said:
"You should be able to lift a car without too much trouble. By the way, I took the liberty to increase your flexibility and bone density to help your mobility. Otherwise you'd probably find this body too cumbersome for normal life."
"Thank you. By the way, Jonas, you're next."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I nodded and climbed on the now-cleaned operating table. The doctor repeated his preparations and asked:
"So you want the control system for your wife."
"I do."
He turned to Ingrid:
"And you want him to be able to control you."
"Absolutely."
"Fine then. You'll be able to set an override as soon as he is done."
"Very good."
"Well, then let's start."
My procedure was much less spectacular. All I had to do was to get a small injection, then there was a slight tickling behind my face and I had a feeling similar to brain-freeze. Minutes later, I was done. The doctor explained:
"The nano-machines are now ready. If you close your eyes and follow this pattern ..." He showed me a card. "You'll be able to activate them and synchronise them with your wife's."
I did as he said. Suddenly, I felt a kind of clarity and I could see her body and mind mapped out in front of me. I chose her massive arm and willed her to lift it. She did.
Ingrid stared at her arm and said:
"Whoa. What was that?"
The doctor explained:
"Well, your husband seems to be in control now. Please follow this pattern to set your safety."
She did as he told her, then added:
"Could you set it so he can give me orders instead?"
"Of course."
The doctor did a few gestures over his tablet and said:
"There you are. Let's try it, shall we?"
I nodded and said:
"Sit down."
To her great surprise, Ingrid sat down on the ground.
"Wow."
I smiled unwillingly. It felt odd, but good at the same time.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Before we left, Ingrid asked the doctor to make her skin a little tougher, which he did. When I asked her later why she had wanted this, she grinned and told me that she wanted to struggle when she was bound and she was afraid she would tear her own skin with her ridiculous strength. When we left the doctor's office, I realised what we had done. My wife had been turned into a bizarre parody of a human being, her body so huge she barely fitted through the door. I felt guilty because of this. At the same time, watching her enormous muscles stretching her over-sized shirt to the point of tearing it made me so hard, I almost couldn't stop myself from coming into my trousers.
It was late afternoon when we left, Ingrid still trying to get accustomed to her new, enormous size. At first, she had found it difficult to even walk, but by now, she was able to keep up a certain stride. It was odd to watch her adjusting to the changes. Her upper body seemed to sway and swing as she walked. She was now so ridiculously top-heavy that I really hoped she wouldn't topple over.
Still, we had to get some clothes for her, so we took a taxi to the city centre. The driver was a little unsure whether his vehicle would be able to carry her, but she squeezed in, filling out the back of the car. I sat in front and had him drive us to a specialty clothes shop.
At the shop, we walked by an enormous woman with a huge belly and enormous breasts, waddling along an equally huge man. They were both well-dressed and gave Ingrid an admiring look as we got in. Inside, we met a young man who was ridiculously tall, well over seven feet. He greeted us:
"Good afternoon. How can I help you?"
"We need some new clothes for my wife. Her old ones no longer fit her."
"Very well. Come with me, I'll show you what we have here. We can also get tailor-made clothes for you if you find nothing that pleases you. We have a maker right in our office."
"Perfect."
He showed us around, letting Ingrid do her own tour first. She picked a few items and said:
"I'd like to try these."
The young man showed her the changing room, which was quite large and said:
"If you need any help, just call me."
Ingrid walked in and proceeded to remove the tight shirt she was wearing. After a few seconds of struggling, she called me. She was stuck in the clothes and did not want to rip them up until she got new ones. I helped her to free herself and handed her the clothes one after the other. They were made from a stretchy material and could be adjusted for tightness and structure. The future is a fancy place, after all.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When we returned to the hotel, the people in the lobby stared at us. Actually, they stared at Ingrid. She was impressive, everybody had to admit. She wore a skin-tight neckholder dress that was very short and left little to imagination. The dress was bottle-green with a slight plastic sheen to it and accented her muscle-curves in every way. The heels she wore were higher than usual, but due to the skin-strengthening, she showed no pain wearing them. She had a huge mass of clothes with her. I carried more bags we had filled with clothes after her and led her to the elevator. She had to ride it alone since her newly gained mass almost exceeded its maximum capacity. I took the stairs, struggling to transport the bags. This day had been the most expensive in my life. We had just blown a year's wages on ridiculously kinky body-modification and it felt awesome. At the same time, I felt a pang of sanity deep down inside myself, but I shut it down, thinking of her super-powerful body.
In our room, I dropped the bags, smiled at her wickedly and said:
"Strip. Slowly."
Surprised, she did. I could feel her confusion as she was forced to comply to my order and her body acted on its own accord, but she soon understood and began to do it on her own volition. Swaying her hyper-charged hips, she slowly snaked herself out of her dress. Realising her newly developed flexibility, she dropped back on her hands as she dropped the dress. With perfect slowness, she did a reverse cartwheel and stood back up, flexing her body. I was rock hard.
"Lie on the bed."
She did as ordered.
"Spread your legs."
She revealed her crotch, showing the little tuft of hair she had left.
"Flex your abs."
She crunched them, making them pop out and inflate to a monstrous eight-pack.
"Feel them."
I could see that her own helplessness was turning her on. I walked over and slid my finger over them. Our hands touched amidst the ridges of her stomach.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She smiled as I went a little lower, caressing her clit.
"I love it when you make me do things I love."
I grinned and said:
"Squeeze your pecs."
She put her hands on her monstrous slabs of muscle and started playing with her erect nipples. I continued working her clit, then went down on her and licked it a little to make her even hotter. Just as she was about to come, I retreated and said:
"Relax."
She did, her muscular definition disappearing for a second.
With a few words, I made her get on all fours, inserted a dildo in her gaping cunt and ordered her to start from within:
"Squeeze it from inside, then work yourself up. I want to see you flexed all over."
"Oh my God! This is so strong."
"Do it harder and make a wave."
I could see her muscles shudder as they contracted and relaxed in turn, making her grotesque body shiver with lust. I stood behind her, marveling at the shifting landscape of her back. I worked her clit, then pulled out the dildo gently.
She gasped and gave me a murmur of disappointment, but I just sank my rigid cock into her snatch and began pounding her. It took a few seconds for me to fall into our rhythm, but it soon became harmonious. I loved it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Later that evening, we went out on the beach on a stroll. It was just a matter of catching a breath of air before continuing to fuck like rabbits. Ingrid put on a one-piece bathing suit made of a clingy white material that exposed her stomach and added a sarong on her hips. I slipped into my trunks and we wandered out into the warm night. The sea was whooshing in the background, the moon was high and full in the sky. We could see the blinking lights of ships far from shore and hear the employees pick up and stow the umbrellas. We walked through the cooling sand, Ingrid's mass leaving deep prints. She smiled at me and said:
"It does feel odd, but I love it."
"Me too. You're okay with what I'm doing?"
"Sure. You could be a bit more aggressive, though."
"More aggressive? I'm already in control."
"Yeah, but it doesn't quite feel like it."
"It's an adjustment."
"Tell me more about adjusting. To think I spent years of my life trying to lower my weight and now this."
"I love it."
"I know you do. Give me your hand."
I laid my hand in hers. It was odd to see her enormous, bulging forearm taper into her small, elegant hand. It made me hot.
After a while of walking, we reached an ancient bulwark, a kind of stone jetty projecting into the sea. Around it, a wave-breaker had been built and we soon found ourselves sitting on it and letting the wind warm us. After a while I said:
"Let's see if you can lift that thing. What's it called?"
"It's a tetrapod. It's solid concrete. I don't think I can."
"Do it anyway."
I could see in her eyes that she didn't want, but she had to. She climbed down and stood next to it.
"Grip it from the front and lift it with your knees. Let's see whether these muscles are for real."
She got closer, lowered her massive upper body next to it and wrapped her enormous arms around it. She grabbed it and strained against it. I could hear her grunt as the sand slipped under her feet, but she shifted her stance and tried again.
"Do it! Come on!"
With a growl, she hoisted it up, changed her posture, pulled it to shoulder height, lifted it higher and pushed it up with her arms before sending it down on the ground.
She was covered in sweat, but she did it. There were traces of mud all over her body, but she rolled her soccer-ball sized shoulders and said:
"There you have it. It wasn't too heavy."
Suffice to say we ended up on the beach, fucking in the cooling sand. This time, she was on top and I was seriously impressed by the width of her shoulders. I tried to squeeze her enormous pectorals, but found that impossible. They were just too pumped and hard. As she ground her cunt against my cock, I found it hard not to be afraid. I knew I could shut her down with a single word, but I was anxious to see where this would take me. She hammered on, massaging my dick with her hyper-powered internal muscles. It felt like a perfect hand and blow job in one. When she came, I felt as if i would be ripped apart. Amidst the panic, I was overwhelmed by the sheer power and sexiness she had now achieved and she roared in ecstasy as she struggled to maintain her feelings. However, I decided to help her.
"Come. Until I say stop."
She screamed as a cascade of orgasms thundered through her mind, each one bigger than the last. It was fascinating to watch, but also deeply frightening. My cock started to hurt, but she just hurtled on through the spheres of her mind. Finally, I had to shout:
"Slow down, calm down, stop!"
Ingrid did as ordered and slowed her movements, eventually reaching a level of calmness I had never seen her in. She bit her lips and gave me an insanely lustful stare.
"Incredible. Just incredible."
I nodded and waited until she had climbed down before gently taking care of my dick. She rolled over, her bulk flattening the sand. I laid in her arms, feeling oddly small.
"Who'd have thought this would work?"
"I don't know, but we have to do this again. Your word be done, master."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.