LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Theresa Bostick (Th-resa Bostick)

Started by lifted, January 06, 2013, 04:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifted

Anyone have any info on her? Had a chance to have a session with her back in the day, but injury kept me from it   :'(


Paul1966

I found this (no update since 2013) : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

DCReviews

Any recent news as to what her current condition is?  Another thread really made me think about her and my previous session with her. I'd love to know what she's up to.

paulamuscle

I believe she use to live in Florida.  Then around the early 2000's she married some guy from Sweden (a fan maybe?) and
she moved over there.