LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Im FIGURE PRO Competitor! New to this Forum!

Started by MariaGarcia, December 26, 2012, 04:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MariaGarcia

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say Hi!
My name is Maria Garcia from Spain, Im totally new to this forum, I compete professional in Figure.
Last year I did 5 PRO Competitions in USA, Finland and Arnold Classic Europe in Madrid.
This year my first competition is in March in St. Louis and then in also in California USA.

Have a great new year guys...
Maria Garcia

MariaGarcia

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

lanky


RobMash

Hello Maria! Welcome on this forum! I'ts beautiful having a PRO here!  I hope you will have pleasure to share your news with us!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS