⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Korean fitness competitors

Started by femwrest, November 27, 2012, 12:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

femwrest

It saddens me to say this but it seems like Korean fitness competitors don't stay in the industry very long.  I have yet to see Park Soo Hee compete in any competitions since 2011.  I believe she's working as a fitness trainer now and I sure hope she has NOT stopped competing.

Lee Jin Won came onto the scene sizzling hot too and now we also haven't seen her competing in any of the recent competitions. 

I think its real sad if truly amazing fitness ladies like them decide to stop competing for whatever reason.  Could it be due to lack of sponsorship?  I can imagine its not easy training full time when you need to hold a job to support you as well.


Viraleus

Karma given!   :hey:

I'm hoping we haven't see the last of Lee Jin Won myself.  That girl is AMAZING.  I'm sure geography plays a role, but she deserves to have a dozen photo shoots circulating the web by now.  Oh, if only I had that unlimited bank account...