⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected

Started by robojoe, November 18, 2012, 03:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robojoe

Part 4

"I can't believe it." said Jessica. "Yeah, a dream come true," said Denise. "We're gonna me members of the Muscle Girl Club. We're gonna get big muscles and we're gonna be super strong. I can hardly wait!" They started walking toward the locker room, talking about how their life had changed in one afternoon. They entered the locker room where the team was stripping off their shorts and sports bras and heading to the showers. They marveled at the incredible bodies possessed by these high school girls.  Huge upper arms that looked like meaty hams filled with rippling muscle. Forearms that were gigantic, pulsating muscles covered with veins. Wide shoulders that looked like cannonballs, thick with shredded muscle. Giant pecs bulging out from their chests, striated with thick muscle fibers.  Huge, thick lats tapering down to a narrow, athletic waist. Washboard abs of rock hard corrugated muscle.  Muscular round butts, bulging with power. Thick legs that looked like big tree trunks, shredded with enormously strong muscle. Giant calves that bulged with two huge heads of striated muscle. And big clits sticking out from their pussies like big thumbs. Jessica and Denise were so proud to be part of this team.

They stripped off their shorts, bras and shoes and headed to the showers along with the other players. It was quite a sight to see. They looked like skinny little beanpoles as they stood next to the big muscular girl jocks who were members of the Muscle Girl Club. Right across from them in the showers were Rebecca and Marie. They looked at their puny bodies and smiled. Then they lifted their huge forearms across their chests and flexed their bodies in a most muscular pose. Water was flowing over the hard muscles as they flexed. Jessica and Denise's mouth's dropped open as they watched the big flexing muscles, muscles that looked as hard as rocks as the water splashed over them. "Huge and strong!" yelled Marie, showing off her big muscles to everyone in the shower. Then Rebecca and Marie started slathering soap all over their huge muscular bodies. They lifted their arms to slather soap in their huge, shaved armpits.  They ran their fingers over their abs, feeling each ridge of steel-hard muscle. Then they washed their big hard pecs, pecs that could bench press 400 pounds, huge mounds of rock like muscle. Then they washed their shoulders and arms, rubbing the thick muscles of their shoulders and feeling the striations of muscle that moved with every slight movement of their arms. Their arms were huge guns of muscle, bigger than their hands, as they washed the massive biceps and triceps with their thick, muscular hands, feeling the fibers of hard muscle. They flexed their forearms and washed them, watching them explode into bowling pins of shredded muscle, covered with veins that ran all the way to their shoulders. Then they bent over and washed their legs. They needed lots of soap to cover the huge muscles of their thighs and calves.

Then Marie stood up and looked at Denise, who was standing there almost frozen looking at Marie' and Rebecca's huge bodies covered with soap. Marie' and Rebecca's clits were now hard.  They always got hard when they soaped up their huge hard bodies. They loved feeling their big hard muscles. "Hey girlfriend. Get over here and wash my back and butt!" Denise's pussy, which was already wet, twitched with excitement. "Yes ma'am!" she said as she moved towards Marie. Jessica's pussy was dripping too as she stared at the huge girls. Rebecca rubbed her hand her clit. "Well, don't just stand there white girl. Get your ass over here and wash my back and butt too." said the blond, blue-eyed drop dead good looking girl-jock. Jessica's eyes got wide and her pussy twitched. She ran over to Rebecca's back and put her hands on Rebecca's huge shoulders.

"Feel that muscle, you skinny white girl. Feel how thick my delts are. Feel those big muscle fibers twitching as I move my arms. My delts are so strong. I can military press 275 pounds. Do you know what that means? I could press you up and down with just one arm. Yeah feel that huge muscle, you skinny little wimp. Think about how it would feel to have that shoulder crashing into you on the rugby field. You'd be smashed into the ground with broken bones all over. Yeah, feel that huge muscle." Rebecca's clit was getting real hard as she talked to Jessica. And Jessica's pussy was dripping already. "Oh my god," said Jessica, in total awe of what she was feeling. "Wash those shoulders, runt. Wash 'em real good. Yeah, that's right. Feel all those fibers twitching under my skin. No fat on this body. Pure muscle. Now wash those traps. My traps are three inches thick. I can shrug 400 pounds. Yeah, you heard that right. Four hundred pounds. Those muscles are strong! Yeah, rub your little fingers on those traps.  Hard as rocks, aren't they. Big, thick, rock-hard traps. Now wash my big neck. It is so huge and thick. Solid muscle. It's bigger than my head when I flex it. I like to ram people with my head, smashing them to the ground with my thick strong neck. Yeah, my neck's like a battering ram. I bet you never felt a neck like that before." Jessica was moaning with pleasure. "No, I never felt so much muscle on anybody's neck. It's so huge and strong!" Rebecca grinned.  She knew she was such a stud.

"Move down to my back. Wash my huge lats." Jessica moved her hands down to Rebecca's giant back.  Her lats were incredibly wide, springing up like a cobra's head from her narrow waist. And besides being wide, they were thick. Thick with rock-hard muscle. Jessica needed to get extra soap to spread all over those huge muscles. She ran her hands across the top to feel the wing-like slabs of muscle. She moved her hands around to the front side of Rebecca's lats, feeling the slabs rising up from her narrow waist to her giant armpit. Rebecca flexed and Jessica couldn't believe how hard the muscle got. Her lats were like slabs of iron. Striations of fiber were visible everywhere. "Yeah, feel those lats. I got more muscle in one of my lats than you got in your whole body. Feel how thick they are. Feel how wide they are. I can do chinups with 200 pounds hangin' on my waist. I could pull your little body up and down 25 times easy. My lats are so strong when I wrap my arms around some guy's poor chest and pull, I can break his ribs. They just go crack crack crack when I pull in with those huge lats." Jessica moaned as she felt the hard muscle. Then she moved her hands down over the V-shape of Rebecca's back, feeling the sharp taper and the huge muscle below the thin skin. She moved her hands over and felt the bulging, rock-hard lower back muscles which looked and felt like two huge ridges of solid muscle on Rebecca's lower back. "Feel that muscle, twerp. I can deadlift 600 pounds. Feel how big and hard and strong my back muscle is Big rugby players need strong backs. You can just crash into those bitches and smash 'em to the ground. When your back is strong you never get hurt. You do all the hurtin' to the other girls. Your body's like a battering ram. You're gonna get a back like that, little girl. I'm gonna make sure your back gets super strong." Jessica was moaning as she felt the huge muscles. She ran her hands over Rebecca's oblique muscles, feeling their utter hardness as they led to her big pussy. "Strong waist too," said Rebecca. "My waist is so strong I can do 100 situps with a 45 pound weight behind my head. Feel those abs and those flexor muscles. I can smash into girls so hard they just crash into the ground. And if someone's stupid enough to punch my abs, their hands get sore from hitting the solid brick wall of muscle. Feel those abs, little girl. Feel what a real woman's abs feel like." Jessica ran her hands up and down Rebecca's abs, feeling the hard, corrugated muscle. She pressed in and felt just how hard that muscle was. She couldn't make the tiniest dent even though she pressed as hard as she could. "Oh, god," said Jessica as she felt Rebecca's solid thin waist.

Rebecca briefly turned around and felt Jessica's skinny back and waist. "You don't have any muscle there at all. You've got no lats and no lower back muscle. You've got no abs. You've got nothing. My back and abs are so much stronger than yours it isn't even funny." Then she whispered in Jessica's ear "If you join the club you'll get muscle like me. Your back's gonna get huge! You're gonna get shredded abs. You're gonna be solid muscle." Jessica moaned. "Oh my God," she whispered.

"Wash my butt. Feel all the muscle in my butt." Jessica moved her hand down to Rebecca's big, round muscle butt. She felt the warm muscle. It was huge and it was solid. She ran her fingers all over the round ass. The muscle was very firm and it wasn't even flexed. Then she stuck two of her fingers inside Rebecca's ass crack and moved them around to clean out the tight space. After a few seconds, Rebecca flexed her glutes and the muscle tensed so tight that Jessica's fingers were trapped inside the ass crack. "My glutes are so strong I could break your fingers, little girl. If someone ever tried to fuck me, I'd squeeze my glutes on his dick and then twist my butt, ripping his little cock right off his body. I'm the fucker not the fuckee, and I fuck anybody I want." Jessica tried to pull her fingers out of Rebecca's tight butt hole, but she couldn't do it. Finally Rebecca relaxed and Jessica continued washing her butt.

Meanwhile, Denise had been washing Marie' big back and butt. After she finished with her butt, Marie suddenly turned around and said "Do my front too, honey child." Denise was on her knees and she looked up at Marie huge black body. She was wet and covered with soap suds which made her muscles look so sexy - the white soap suds and the black muscular skin. Her face was very beautiful. She had a strong jaw and chin and a wide nose and big juicy lips. She looked just like Denise except for all her muscle. Her neck was a columnar shaft of muscle, just as wide as her head. Below her neck was her massive chest, with huge black shredded pec muscles and two large breasts hanging out over her abs. The giant muscles forced her big nipples to point downward at a 45 degree angle because there was so much muscle underneath them. Denise looked up at the huge pec muscles and thought about the tremendous power they possessed, benching 400 pounds easy.  Big, black and powerful. Marie was the strongest woman Denise had ever seen. Her lats spread out to the side, showing fibers of muscle and veins under her thin skin. Then she looked down at Marie' rippling ab muscles. They looked like corrugated iron. She had a true eight pack and it was amazing how small her waist was and how narrow her hips were compared to how wide her shoulders were and how big her chest was. She had a tremendous V shape, as the thick muscle of her broad shoulders and the wide slabs of rock hard muscle in her lats tapered down to her small muscular waist and hips.

Then Denise looked at her pussy and protruding clit. Marie' clit was stiff and it was pointing straight out. It was about 3 inches long and it was very thick. It was the longest, thickest clit Denise had ever seen.  Marie looked down at Denise's bulging eyes and smiled. "That clit can ram up your ass, honey. That clit's so big and so hard it's gonna just fuck the shit outta your tight little ass. I can hardly wait to fuck your ass. It looks real small and real tight." Denise gulped as he looked at the huge weapon. "Wash my feet. Then do my calves and legs." Immediately Denise obeyed, washing the huge girl's size 12 extra-wide feet. Those feet were big and thick. They were used to lifting 500 pounds in the squat and 900 pounds in the leg lift. They were thick with strong ligaments and muscles. And the soles were rough with hard calluses since Marie and Rebecca did a lot of running in their bare feet. These were big, tough feet.

She moved her hand up to Marie' huge calves. She couldn't believe how much muscle this girl had packed into her calves. There were two clear halves of muscle, each one rippling with fibers and covered with veins. "That's diamond hard muscle. So big and strong I can lift 700 pounds with those fuckers. I bet you wish you had muscle like that, don't you honey. I bet you wish your body was packed with huge rock hard muscle." Denise nodded her head as he looked at those calves. "Well, you're gonna get it girlfriend.  I'm gonna make sure you get as big and strong as I am. You're gonna be a total stud, honey child." Denise looked up at Marie' face like she was looking at a goddess. Marie smiled. "Do my thighs. You gotta get extra soap "cause my thighs are so big." Denise put extra soap on her hands and started rubbing her fingers over Marie' right leg.

The leg was so large Denise couldn't believe it. The muscles weren't flexed, but they still felt hard to the touch. There was so much muscle in the thigh it was as thick as a big tree. Then Marie flexed and her quads sprang to life, showing off bulges of solid vein-covered muscle that went from her knees to her upper legs. The muscle felt like rock. The back of her legs were incredibly muscular too, with fibers showing everywhere. "I've got more muscle in one of my legs that you got in your whole body. Feel all that muscle. I can break people's ribs real easy. I'm so strong and so fast that when I kick someone's ribs with my huge legs the bones just break. I've sent guys to the hospital. They know they better not fuck off around me. I can break their bones with my arms or my legs. Either way they're toast. I'm a total muscle machine and you better not piss me off." Denise moaned and nodded her head as she moved her hands to Marie's other giant black thigh. This goddess was a total stud.

After she finished with the legs, she moved her hands up to Marie's crotch. As soon as she touched the huge clit, Marie reached down and pulled her hand away. "Can't touch my pussy or clit until you join the club, honey. My big clit can only be touched by a Muscle Girl Club pledge. Except when I'm fucking someone. When I fuck, this huge pussy just rapes the shit out of them. I can make guys cum three or four times. They just can't get enough of my huge body and my giant clit. Yeah. Now finish washing my abs and my chest and my arms. You're gonna suck this clit right once you join the Club." Denise nodded her head obediently and moved her hands up to the girl-stud's abs. Since she was on her knees, her eyes were just inches from the rippling tight eight pack of muscle. She ran her fingers over the ridges of muscle, feeling the hard fibers and the deep crevices between the ridges. She ran her fingers down the cut flexor muscles, which went from her hips down to her crotch. The muscle was very hard . The abs and flexors were part of Marie' core muscles, muscles that she used all the time as she lifted heavy weights and played brutal rugby.

Then Denise stood up and started washing Marie's huge pec and lat muscles. The muscles weren't flexed but they still felt so gigantic and they were so warm and hard. "Feel the power in those muscles, honey. Feel how big and strong they are." She flexed and the muscle turned into rock. Striations of muscle fibers shredded her pecs and veins covered the flexed muscles. Because her skin was so dark and because the skin was wet, the fibers of muscle were very visible. "Yeah!" yelled Marie as Denise ran her little fingers over the shredded muscle. "Big, black stallion. The biggest, blackest, most muscular girl in this whole = school. So big. So strong! Strong as a big black horse!" Denise nodded as she felt the huge rock hard muscle in her pecs and lats. Marie raised her arms and flexed. Denise knew she wanted her arms washed and worshipped. She moved her hands over to her right arm, squeezed her bicep and moaned "God that muscle is so massive. It's so big and so hard. I can feel your muscle fibers flexing. Your skin is so thin they feel like steel. Your muscles are as strong as steel." Marie grinned. Yeah, her muscles were as strong as steel. Denise ran her hands all over the flexed arm, feeling the rock hard muscles. "Big and strong," yelled Marie. "If I punched you with that arm you'd be dead. That arm's so strong!" Denise moaned. Her clit was rock hard.

Denise reached over with her mouth and started licking the bulging black bicep. The soap gave her a jolt on her tongue - strong, just like the muscle.  As Denise rubbed her tongue on Marie's muscle she could feel the strands of muscle fibers bulging under the paper thin skin. "Yeah, clean that huge black muscle with your little tongue, honey. Feel how big and hard it is. That big muscle could curl your whole body ten times easy. It does dumbbell curls with 125 pounds. Your puny little body ain't nothin' to that muscle. If I wrapped that big muscle around your pencil neck and squeezed, your neck would break in two. That muscle would break your neck and it wouldn't even be trying hard. That muscle's so strong!" Denise moaned as she heard how strong that muscle was. She opened her mouth and tried to bite the huge peak on the top of the bicep, but the muscle was so hard her teeth couldn't make a dent. The muscle was almost as hard as her teeth. "Fuckin' hard, ain't it. Your body ain't nothin' to that muscle." Denise's pussy was so wet she was ready to cum any second. She finished washing Marie' huge arms.  Her forearms were so big and shredded they were way more muscular than Denise's legs. She marveled at how big and muscular Marie's hands were, big and strong just like the coach's hands. Her palms and fingers were covered with calluses. Thick hard calluses from years of working out and playing rugby and other sports. This girl was a true jock goddess.

Denise washed Marie's thick muscular neck and her traps and delts. She ran her hands from the neck over the traps and over the delts. The delts were so gigantic, like bowling balls of shredded muscle. She put her own delt next to Marie' delt and moaned as she saw the huge difference in sizes. Her little delt looked like a little bone. Marie' delt was gigantic and thick with muscle, from the front to the middle to the back. Shredded muscle that was inches thick. "Big fuckin delts," said Marie. "So big and strong, it just smashes through other players. If they're in my way I just push 'em aside. Nobody can get in the way of my muscles. I can press 130 pounds with each arm. That delt could press you up and down like you were a feather, you little weakling. Yeah, honey, if you join the Muscle Girl Club, your little delts are gonna pack on inches of muscle. They're gonna get big and fucking strong. Just like this one." She flexed her delt in Denise's face as Denise felt the rock hard muscle, striated with strands of steel-like fibers. "Ohhhh," moaned Denise.

Suddenly, Marie grabbed Denise under her arms and pulled her against her huge body. Marie started lifting Denise up and down, rubbing Denise's little pussy against the hard ridges of her body, which was now covered with soap suds. Denise felt like a little pillow to Marie' huge muscles. Marie started groaning with pleasure. "Your little body feels so good. Your little muscles are so soft. My body is so much harder than your body.  Denise moaned "Oh God that feels so good. Uhhhhhh." Marie kept lifting Denise up and down. Marie was groaning too. Her clit was being tickled by Denise's little body. Denise had never been so turned on in her life. She could feel the big black girl's pecs as she went up and down, the hard round muscle rubbing on her slippery skin. She rubbed her soapy hands all over Marie' muscles, feeling her bulging delts, her thick wide lats and her huge muscular arms, as the big girl lifted her up and down like she was a feather. The lifting became much faster as Marie groaned with total erotic pleasure. Denise groaned, "Jesus, I can feel your abs in my pussy.  The tip of my clit is feeling every one of your corrugated abs. They feel like iron. They're so much harder than me. Oh my god that feels so good. I can feel every crevice in your abs and every bulging iron muscle. You abs are so hard ! Ohhhhh" Marie was groaning louder and louder as she pumped the little black girl up and down, rubbing their two bodies together and feeling Denise's slippery soapy skin rubbing on her pussy. Finally Marie yelled "Yeah!" as burst after burst of cum blasted out of her pussy, splashing all over Denise's legs and floor. Jolts of erotic pleasure surged through her muscular body. "Yeah, yeah," she yelled as the cum kept coming out of her massive pussy. At the same time Denise yelled "Ohhhhh" and came too, squirting her own cum all over Marie' rock hard abs. Marie kept rubbing Denise on her pussy for another two minutes, feeling the wonderful erotic bliss of a muscular stud cumming and cumming and cumming.

Denise looked to the side and saw Jessica, Rebecca and several other rugby players rubbing their own pussies and splashing cum all over the shower. They had gotten totally turned on watching Marie lifting her up and down, watching her huge arms lifting the little black girl and rubbing her body on her giant pussy and muscles. They watched jer muscles ripple and bulge and saw how big her chest and arms were compared to her narrow waist. They watched her bubble muscle butt flex with each lift, showing the bulging muscle form dents in the sides. They watched her huge 28 inch legs, columns of muscular steel, flex with slabs of striated black muscle with each lift. Yeah, Marie was a true girl-stud and they masturbated off looking at her huge black goddess body.

Finally Marie put Denise down. "Great fuck," she said, rubbing her still sensitive pussy. "You're gonna be a great Muscle Girl Club member, honey." Rebecca looked over at Jessica, who was still fingering her pussy. "Lots of great fucking in the Muscle Girl Club. By taking the steroids, our sex drive is increased so much! We are so much hornier than normal teenage girl. We're horny all the time and we can fuck and fuck and fuck. I can fuck 10 times in one night. We're total fucking studs.  Big muscular fucking studs. We fuck anyone we want. Guys just wanna kill to get fucked by us. We just fuck any one of 'em we want. I just look at a guy and flex my arm and rub my pussy. He starts getting hard right there. Sometimes I fuck three of 'em at the same time. Three fucks per guy. They just go wild. They just go crazy over our bodies and our muscles. And we really fuck the shit out of our little pledges.  Big thick muscle girl cum from our big muscular bodies. Helps you grow big muscles real fast."

Jessica nodded as she looked at Rebecca's huge body and clit. She couldn't believe he was going to be able to join this club. The girls finished showering and changed into their street clothes. Rebecca buttoned up her huge shirt and said "Tell your moms you got extra practice tomorrow. After rugby practice you're gonna be initiated into the Muscle Girl Club. You're gonna be way late for dinner." The girls nodded their heads. They were in heaven.

They walked home talking about the huge girls on the rugby team and the Muscle Girl Club. They pledged to each other never to reveal the Muscle Girl Club to anyone. They talked about fucking 10 times a night and fucking anyone they wanted. They talked about having 20 inch arms and 50 inch chests and 28 inch thighs and all the enormous power those muscles possessed. They talked about the huge cocks on the Muscle Girl Club members and getting fucked by those huge cocks. And then next year they would do the fucking. And they talked about Mikaela and Tabitha. God were they going to turn the tables on them! They couldn't wait to join the Muscle Girl Club.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robojoe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robojoe

Part 5


The next morning the girls walked to school with a spring in their step. They saw Donnie talking to a few of his nerdy friends and went over. "Guess what, Donnie. We're members of the rugby team. We're gonna be rugby players." Donnie's friends laughed. One of them said, "You two are way too small. You're as skinny as us. You're gonna wash out in a week!" Donnie stood up for his friends. "Give `em a chance, Freddie. Maybe they'll get bigger working out with all those huge girls. I sure wish they'd get bigger. I'm tired of getting beat up all the time. You'd protect us wouldn't you?" he said, looking at Denise and Jessica. "Sure," said Denise. "When we get big, we'll smash anyone who messes with you." She flexed her little scrawny arm. The boys laughed, thinking this was all a joke. No way were these little girls going to protect them from the bullies.

Suddenly, two big bodies barged into the group of wimps. "Shit, a whole fuckload of dweebs! All the more fun for us," yelled Mikaela. "Yeah, last night we learned another new trick from Thugs Rule the City. We can rip off people's arms with our huge muscles and then use the bloody arms like battering rams to smash their bodies. It is so much fun!" At that, she grabbed Jessica and Donnie's arms with her two hands and Tabitha grabbed Denise's and Freddie's arms with her two hands. Then they started twisting. Jolts of pain shot through the arms of the poor boys. "Oh Jesus that hurts," yelled Donnie. "Do you think I care?" said Mikaela. "This if fucking fun!" She twisted their arms even harder. "Gonna twist your fucking little arms right off your bodies. Blood is gonna splash out so hard. Blood's gonna be everywhere." Mikaela was really getting into it.

Tabitha increased the pressure on Denise and Freddie. Denise winced in pain. "We just joined the rugby team, asshole. You're gonna be sorry." Tabitha laughed. "Oh I am so afraid! You two little twerps joined the rugby team? You're gonna last about two days. You are such a little wimp. They don't want little dweebs like you on the team. When they see what a skinny wimp you are you're gonna get kicked off so fast. Flex your other arm, fuckhead. You flex too blondie. Let's see your muscles." The two girl bullies held on to one arm while the skinny kids flexed their other arms. Their arms looked like little sticks. There was only the tiniest amount of muscle bulging in their skinny biceps. Mikaela wrapped her hand around Jessica's upper arm and squeezed her fingers right into where the bicep should have been. "Fuck, nothin' there. Not a bit of fuckin' muscle. You're just a little stick-girl." She squeezed her strong fingers into Jessica's arm. Jessica yelled out in pain. "Fuckin' little stick girls. You gotta have muscles like us if you wanna play rugby " She let go of Jessica's arm and flexed her own arm. A naturally large but somewhat soft bicep muscle flexed underneath her fatty skin. "Look at that fuckin' muscle. I don't even work out and I got tons more muscle than you got. I don't need to play rugby. It's way more fun playing video games, `cause we get to totally destroy people. We're the Thugs and we destroy whoever we want. And it's always gonna be that way, stick-girl. You're a stick and I'm a stud. And studs like us just love to smash you little sticks. Yeah, Tabitha and me and gonna keep beatin' you little stick girls up as much as we want." Tabitha smiled and looked at Denise. "And I'm gonna twist harder, `cause you called me an asshole. Take this, fuckface!" She twisted even harder. It really did feel like Denise's arm was going to rip right off her body. Pain surged though her body. Denise looked back at Tabitha with pain on her face and said quietly "Just wait."

"We learned another Thug move last night," said Mikaela. "We can snap people's spines." He grabbed ahold of Jessica, pushing her big chest into Jessica's skinny chest and grabbing her hands behind Jessica's waist. Then she pushed Jessica's crotch back too, pushing with her own crotch into Jessica's little crotch. "We push out with our huge, muscular chests, forcing the chest of our victims back real far. We push their crotch back too. Then we breathe out and pull in our abs, leaving a big gap between our big chests and our pussies. Then we pull in on their spine with our giant arms and their spine snaps like a twig inside that big gap. It's a lot of fun. Last night we killed 30 guys snapping their spines and letting them die in pain. That was so much fun. It's fun to make other people feel lots of pain." At that, she pulled in on Jessica's spine. The soft muscles in her arms bulged under hers fat skin as she pulled as hard as she could. Jessica cried out in pain as her back was tormented by the crush. "Stop, please stop," yelled Jessica. Mikaela just smiled. But Mikaela wasn't strong enough to snap her spine as hard as she tried. After about 30 seconds of crushing and hurting, she let go. "Should have broken your spine, dweeb. You wimps ain't nothin' to us."

Finally the bullies had had enough fun and they took the four kids' lunch money. "Gonna eat real good," said Mikaela. The other boys watched what had happened and they shared their food with the four bully targets, so they didn't starve. During lunch Jessica and Denise seemed quite happy despite what had happened to them. Donnie and Freddie were dejected, thinking their year was going to be horrible. But Jessica and Denise didn't seem concerned at all. They could hardly wait for rugby practice. Kind of strange, thought Donnie.

Each class seemed to last for an eternity. Finally the school day was over and Jessica and Denise raced to the gym. Rebecca and Marie were undressing in the locker room with the other team members. The girls just couldn't believe how big their muscles were. Rebecca said, "You two got a 100% vote. After practice, go to this address for your initiation." The team worked out in the weight room for about an hour and then went out on the field. Rebecca and Marie each acted as the personal trainer for Jessica and Denise, showing them the right exercises and helping them with the weights. They weighed the girls on the scale, and each girl weighed 100 pounds. Then they started training. After an hour, the girls were exhausted. Rebecca and Marie had really made them go to the limit on each exercise. They tested the girls' strength and wrote down the results, which were about equal for each girl. Bench press - 60 pounds; overhead press - 40 pounds; curl - 30 pounds; pullups - 1; squats - 70 pounds; deadlifts - 70 pounds; calf raises 70 pounds. "You're kinda weak," said Marie as she wrote down the final number for Denise. Denise hung her head. "Yeah, I know." Marie smiled. "Not for long, honey. Not for long."

After the weight training, the team practiced for an hour on the field, running sprints, hitting the tackling dummies and doing some pushups (the girls could do only 5), situps (the girls could do only 10) and callisthenics. Rebecca and Marie did sets of 100 pushups and 200 situps. Those exercises were nothing for their big, strong muscles. 

After practice, the girls were totally exhausted. Their muscles were aching from the intense weight training and from the rugby practice. They took a shower with the other team members. No washing the big bodies of Rebecca and Marie this time. They were in a hurry to get to their initiation. Their aching bodies wouldn't stop them from that!

The address for the initiation was a house not far from Jessica's house. It was a two story house in a nice area of town. They got to the front door and read a sign. "Open door, take off clothes and shoes, and wait in living room." They obeyed, going inside the house and stripping off their clothes and shoes. Then they sat on the couch in the living room stark naked. It was getting dark outside and there were just two lights in the room. After waiting about 15 minutes -- it seemed like an hour to them -- the lights suddenly went out. It was now quite dark. They could hardly see each other's face. The door to the living room opened and a huge figure in a black sweatshirt and hood appeared. They couldn't see her face. "Follow me," she said. They followed their broad- shouldered leader into the kitchen and then down the stairs to the basement. She turned to them and asked, "Do you want to join the Muscle Girl Club?" The girls nodded their heads feverishly and said "Yes, yes." The leader knocked on a door in the basement and said "Two skinny young pledges. They're ready for the initiation."

The door was flung open. Inside the room Jessica and Denise could see a few flickering candles, but all else was black. "Enter," said the leader. They walked in and heard music. Slow classical music, deep and sensual music permeating through the room. Then they looked around and saw ten huge bodies standing there in a semi-circle. They were all naked and they were fingering their pussies. Their muscles glowed in the candlelight. Big huge muscles that had just challenged the heavy weights and strained in the rugby practice. Their bodies were glowing with muscularity and power. Their clits were already stiff. With all the testosterone coursing through their huge bodies, their clits got hard all the time. Jessica and Denise could see Rebecca and Marie standing in the middle of the semi-circle. Their muscles were glowing in the candlelight. Then they looked at all the other muscular girls, everyone of whom could enter a bodybuilding contest. They gulped looking at all that muscle and those huge clits and of course their little pussies were already dripping wet. Suddenly the leader reached down and ripped off her sweatshirt and hood. It was coach Phillips!! Her huge body was larger than any of the high school girls, although Rebecca and Marie were very close. She walked up to the girls and flexed her arms. "Grab `em," she ordered. "Grab my huge guns." The girls grabbed each of the coach's massive arms and squeezed the muscle. "Yeah, rock hard, ain't it. Rock hard. All my girls have rock hard muscles. All the members of the Muscle Girl Club have muscles that are so big and so hard. Prepare to join the Muscle Girl Club. You are about to become a Muscle Girl Club pledge. Go to the center of the circle."

Jessica and Denise went to the center of the semi-circle made by the Club members and the ten members formed a circle around them. Rebecca, as President of the Club, and Marie, the Vice President, came out from the circle and stood before Jessica and Denise. Then Marie reached down and picked up a 45 pound plate with one hand. He held the heavy plate like it was a feather. "Put your left hand on the iron and raise your right hands," said Rebecca. The girls did as instructed. "Repeat after me. I hereby pledge to obey all the rules of the Muscle Girl Club, which have already been explained to me. I will lift huge weights, eat huge amounts of food, and take all the steroids and supplements which I am instructed to take. I will become huge and muscular. I will become unbelievably strong. As a pledge I will get fucked by the members and as a member I will fuck the new pledges. I take this oath on this plate of iron, because iron builds our muscles." The girls repeated each sentence as Rebecca said them. Marie then put down the iron plate. "There is one final part of the initiation. You are gonna service all the goddesses in this room. We haven't cum all day and we're all horny. I've been looking at your little body Jessica and I can't wait to use you as my toy." Marie looked at Denise. "After we members finish cumming on you tonight, you will be members of the Muscle Girl Club," said Rebecca. The muscle goddesses formed a circle with Jessica and Denise in the middle. "When I say 'go,' you start licking and sucking the pussies and clits of all us goddesses. You're never gonna feel so much muscle or so much pussy in your whole life. Ready?" The girls looked around at the huge muscular girl jocks and nodded their heads. They could hardly wait. "Go!" yelled Rebecca.

Jessica ran up to Rebecca and started licking her pussy. Her clit was already stiff, long and thick. Denise did the same thing with Marie. The other girls watched the action, fingering their own pussies. After a few minutes, the goddesses next to Rebecca and Marie grabbed the little pussylickers away and made them tongue their own clits. And then the next girl jocks did the same thing. The two little girls were going around from girl to girl, getting the huge muscle beasts so aroused it was unbelievable. And each time they got to feel the girls' muscles - her corrugated washboard abs, her bulging striated pecs, her firm round muscle butt, her huge tree trunk legs and massive calves. The two little girls crawled around on their knees with their pussies dripping, servicing the giant clits and worshipping the muscles of the members of the Muscle Girl Club. Finally Rebecca and Marie grabbed the little pledges and jammed their huge clits into their mouths. "The first muscle fuck," yelled Rebecca. She grabbed the back of Jessica's head and pulled it into her cavernous pussy. Her arms were so strong there was nothing Jessica could do.  Her face was almost completely covered by Rebecca's labia. The tip of Rebecca's clit was aroused almost beyond control, the sensations were so erotic. Jessica's gasped for breath, but she was overcome and aroused by the giant pussy she was servicing and Rebecca's huge muscles. Her own clit even got harder. Rebecca was so aroused she came within 30 seconds, spraying her muscle goddess cum on Jessica's face and body. Jessica came also, dripping her own cum on the floor as she fingered herself with one hand and caressed Rebecca's huge calf with the other. "Fuckin' great!" yelled Rebecca. She pulled Jessica's head out of her pussy and handed her to the next goddess in line, who rammed Jessica's face into her own slit. "Gang bang," said Rebecca as she watched her friend fuck Jessica's face.

Meanwhile, Marie had grabbled Denise and rolled her over so she was laying on her back. The huge black goddess loomed over Denise while adjusting a huge 12 inch strap on.  Marie got on her knees, gripped Denise's legs under the knees and lifted them onto her massive shoulders.  She teased Denise by grabbing the thick 12 inch cock and touched the top of Denise's stomach with its tip. "This cock's so big it goes from your ass to your lungs. I don't wanna hurt you, honey. You just relax and let Marie shove her huge cock up your tight black virgin pussy. I'm gonna fuck the shit outta your little black body." Denise looked at Marie's huge cock and gulped. How could that huge thing go into her little body? Marie pushed it into Denise's pussy about two inches. "Relax, little girl. Relax." Denise tried to relax. She felt the huge weapon stretching her muscles, just jamming itself into her small vagina. It felt like it was a thick rod of steel. A big huge thick rod of solid steel. Marie pulled out her cock and then pushed it in again, only harder. Now it went in four inches. Denise's vagina was so tight around dildo.  Denise felt a lot of pain, but she also felt aroused, feeling this huge dildo pushing itself into her little pussy. Marie's thick rod sent spasms of pleasure through Denise's body. "Relax, honey. Relax," said Marie as she pulled out her cock one more time. Then she pushed it in harder, now going in six inches. This is the size of most guy's cocks, but Marie was only half done. Her strap-on was now deep inside Denise's tight little vagina.  Marie's strap-on was so thick, Denise felt she was being fucked by a coke bottle. Again Marie pulled it out and then pushed it back in, now eight inches. She pulled out and pushed again harder, now 10 inches. "Oh, oh oh," moaned Denise as she felt the huge weapon inside her body. Then Marie only pulled back about half way and rammed her whole strap-on inside Denise's little black vagina. "Oh fuck," yelled Denise as she felt the huge monster ram itself inside. Then Marie started pumping away, fucking the little girl again and again. "Feels so good to be fuckin' this black virgin," yelled Marie. "You are so fucking tight. My pussy's ready to explode." While Marie was fucking, another girl-jock straddled Denise's face and stuffed her girl-meat into Denise's mouth. Now she was being fucked in the pussy and the face by over 400 pounds of solid muscle. The two huge muscle goddesses fucked away, getting so aroused it was incredible. Denise was totally aroused too and she reached down and fingered her own little clit. With her other hand she felt Marie's huge arms as they pressed up and down, fucking her like a wild woman. Finally Marie yelled "Yeahhhhh, yeah yeah!" and violently sprayed cum all over Denise's body. The other muscle girl grunted loudly and orgasmed on Denise's face. And Denise yelled "Ohhhhhh," as she came with her tiny orgasm. What a fucking orgy.

This orgy continued for about two hours, with the goddesses fucking and fucking and fucking. The girls saw Coach Phillips fingering her clit and cumming again and again too. She didn't fuck them. She never fucked one of her muscle girls. She thought that would be unprofessional as a teacher. But she sure got her rocks off with her own hand, watching their muscles bulge and watching them fuck each other.

Jessica and Denise lay on the floor, their bodies covered with girl cum. Cum was oozing out of their pussies and was dripping down their faces. The 10 muscle goddesses had cum at least six times, leaving their muscle cream all over the little girls' bodies. Rebecca and Marie reached down and pulled the new members of the Muscle Girl Club to their feet. "What an initiation!" said Rebecca, rubbing her still sensitive pussy. "Welcome to the Muscle Girl Club. Here's the secret handshake." She reached out at shook Jessica's and Denise's hands, showing them the secret handshake of the secret club.

Then Marie showed them two hypodermic syringes and needles. "Here's your first shot of steroids. We got three different steroids in here. You're gonna be on your cycle for six weeks. You take the shots and you eat like a pig --- good food and supplements like we tell you. Your muscles are gonna grow so fast you won't believe it. Now stand up straight." The girls were so excited. They stood up and Marie rubbed some alcohol on their butts. Then she gave them both the shots.

Rebecca said, "Your testosterone is gonna go way up. You're gonna have 300% of the testosterone you had before. Yeah, muscle building testosterone. You're gonna get a real attitute - yeah, the attitude us girl jocks have, like don't get in our way or we'll smash you with our big bodies. You gotta watch out for "Roid Rage," where you get so pissed off you totally pulverize some poor weak bastard. And remember, if anyone ever sees you taking the `roids, you gotta make sure they never have a chance to turn you in. Roid Rage is okay if that ever happens. And remember, the Muscle Girl Club is secret. Never tell anybody about the Muscle Girl Club."

Finally, Coach Phillips came up with a couple of sheets of paper. "Here's your new diet, girls. No more junk food. You tell your mothers you need the food on this list because you're playing rugby now. You need good food. And don't forget the protein shakes and the creatine. We're gonna pump your little bodies full of muscle. You're gonna turn into big muscle goddesses and you're gonna be stronger than any boy. Here's a protein shake." The girls grabbed the big shake out of the coach's hand and slurped down the thick liquid. They were very hungry after the hard workout and practice and all the fucking. "Eat a good dinner tonight and another shake before bed," said the coach. "Here's some cans of MetRx shake you can use until you get some on your own."

Rebecca looked at all the cum on the girls' bodies and smiled. She pointed to the bathroom and said. "Go wash off all that cum. Don't want your mommies to know you just got fucked over and over by ten big muscle goddesses." They girls walked over to the bathroom. They felt great. When they entered the bathroom, they looked at their bodies in the mirror. They were so skinny. Five feet nine and only 100 pounds. The shoulders were nothing but bone. You could see their ribs because they had no muscle on their chests. They had no lats at all. Their arms looked like little sticks - yeah they really looked like stick girls. They really didn't have any abs. They had a small amount of fat on their stomachs and no abs showing at all. Their legs were so skinny. The arms of the big muscle girls were bigger than their legs. They flexed their arms together and they couldn't see any biceps flexing. "We are so skinny," said Jessica. "We really are little stick girls. Do you really think we're gonna pack on some muscle?" Denise looked at her skinny body in the mirror. "God I don't know." She flexed again, seeing nothing.

The girls went home and showed their mothers the list of food and supplements. Their mothers were happy they had joined the rugby team and were going to try to build up their bodies. Of course they had no idea about the Muscle Girl Club. For dinner, their mothers found some good protein food - steak for Jessica and chicken for Denise. The girls were very hungry. Hungrier than they had ever been. Their bodies were sore from their workout and now they were hungry, demanding protein to not only to replace the muscle fibers that had been lost during the workout but to build bigger and stronger muscle fibers. Their added testosterone called out for muscle fibers that would be bigger and stronger. Jessica ate three steaks and Denise ate six chicken breasts. Their mothers couldn't believe how hungry they were. And before they went to bed, they had a big protein milkshake.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robojoe

Part 6

The next day, Jessica and Denise's mothers made them a huge breakfast of eggs and ham with lots of toast and milk. The girls wolfed it down. Their mothers also made lots of sandwiches for lunch - chicken and tuna sandwiches - plus a whole quart of milk. No longer would they be buying pizza or hamburgers in the school cafeteria. So they didn't take any lunch money to school, just their food and two cans of protein shake. One for the morning and one for the afternoon. They were loaded with food.

They entered the school yard and hurriedly put their food in their lockers. Then they went out to talk with Donnie, Freddie and their friends. "We brought our own food today 'cause we're trying to gain weight for rugby. We had a brutal workout yesterday," said Jessica, winking at Denise. She pulled up her tee shirt sleeve and flexed her arm. Then she felt it with her other hand. "Yeah!" he yelled. "I can feel some muscle flexing in there. Yesterday I couldn't feel anything. Now I feel some muscle. Here, feel it Donnie." Donnie reached up and felt Jessica's arm. "Yeah, I can feel some muscle, Jessica. Feels pretty hard too. You got a hard little bump of muscle in your arm." Jessica grinned proudly. Denise raised her own arm and flexed. You could actually see the muscle bulging in her arm "Jesus Christ," yelled Freddie. "Look at the muscle in Denise's arm. Man, you already built some muscle!" He reached up and felt Denise's black bicep. "Fuckin' hard, man. Your muscle's fuckin' hard. Way to go man." Denise grinned. Wow, she thought to herself.

Suddenly Mikaela and Tabitha barged into the group. "You little Snake-eyes showin' off your muscles to your dweeb friends? Fuck, you ain't got no muscles. You played rugby for one day and you already think you got muscles? Gimme a break. Geez, what a bunch of fuckin' stick girl losers. Feel some real muscle smashing your soft little guts." At that, the two bullies pulled back their right arms and smashed their fists into Jessica's and Denise's guts. Then they did it again with the left arm and then their right arm. The girls buckled over in pain. "Yeah, that's muscle," said Tabitha. "Last night we gut-punched some guys until they were dead. The Thugs totally rule. We punched 'em so hard they started spitting out their guts. Yeah, and we rule you too. Your little guts feel like mush to our big fists. We're so strong we could kill you, just like we did in the video game last night. Now give us the money, you little weaklings." Denise looked up from her buckled up body and said 'We haven't got any money. We brought our own lunches today. We brought our own rugby player food." Mikaela scowled and smashed her fist again into Denise's gut. Tabitha did the same to Jessica. "Shit! Well, we'll just take all the money from these other little dweebs. Give it up boys or your guts will get smashed the same as the Snake-eyes. Donnie, Freddie and two other wimps looked at Jessica and Denise, buckled over in pain, and then looked at Mikaela and Tabitha's clenched fists and arms. They reached in their pockets and handed them their money. "Just wait," yelled Denise as the big Thugs swaggered away.

Jessica and Denise ate their protein shake between classes, and they were still hungry at lunchtime. Donnie, Freddie and the two other dweebs had nothing to eat because the Thugs had taken their money. On the other hand, Jessica and Denise each had four big sandwiches, some vegetables and lots of milk. They wanted to share their food with their friends but Donnie stopped them with his hand. "No, don't give us any of your food, Jessica. Eat all that food so you can keep building those muscles. We can go without lunch today. We want you to get big and strong so you can kick the Thugs' asses. We want you to smash those Thugs so hard they'll wish they were never born." All the boys nodded their heads as Jessica and Denise started wolfing down their sandwiches. "Yeah," said Freddie. "And if you want more food, we can go get some from our other friends. There are lots of kids here who would give some of their food to you." Denise nodded as she chewed like an animal. The muscles in her jaw and face were bulging as she ripped her teeth into the chicken. She had never been this hungry before. Before long , the girls had finished all their food. "I'm still hungry," said Denise. "Me too," said Jessica. At that, the four little nerds jumped up from the table and started going around the lunchroom, talking to the other ninth graders. Soon they returned with eight more halves of meat and chicken sandwiches, one half given up by the other little nerds in the class who had been bullied by the Thugs. Jessica and Denise chomped into the sandwiches, ripping the food into their mouths and chewing the protein-rich nutrients with their jaw muscles chewing rapidly. The boys watched their eating in amazement. Then they washed down their food with the milk. "Umm good," said Jessica, rubbing her stomach which was still sore from the pounding it took that morning. "Yeah," said Denise. "I can't believe how much we ate."

Two hours later the girls were done with classes and went to the gym for their workout and rugby practice. Some of the other members of the Muscle Girl Club were there already, changing out of their street clothes. "Puttin' on some muscle, girls?" said Marie as she looked at the girls' bodies. "Yeah!" yelled Denise. "Look at this." She flexed her arm and her bicep muscle appeared, bulging at the top and covered with a little vein. "That wasn't there yesterday!" Jessica flexed her chest in a lat pose. "Look at my lats. I'm buildin' some lats. I didn't have any lats yesterday." Sure enough, there were little ridges of muscle under Jessica's armpits, lat muscles that had sprung up overnight. "Fantastic," said Marie. "You're really coming along fast. Lets go weigh you."

The girls went up to the scale and Jessica jumped on. Marie adjusted the balance weight. "One hundred seventeen pounds," said Marie. "Fuck," yelled Jessica. "I gained two pounds already. Two pounds in one day!" Denise pushed Jessica off the scale and jumped on herself. Marie adjusted the balance weight. "One hundred eighteen pounds," he said. "Holy shit," yelled Denise. "Three pounds of muscle. I already gained three pounds. All that food we've been eating has turned into muscle!" She and Jessica turned around and faced the mirror in the gym. All they were wearing was their training shorts and sports bras. "Our bodies look a lot harder," said Denise as she flexed her new muscles. "Yeah," said Jessica. "Look at our muscles. They're really bulging. And our fat seems to be going away. We're losing fat and gaining muscle. Look, I can almost see my abs." She flexed her abs and a slight six pack was barely visible under her skin, which still had some fat underneath it. "That fat will be gone next week," said Marie confidently. "Then you'll be solid muscle. You each gained more than five pounds of muscle, 'cause you're burnin' off the fat. You're turning into solid muscle." The girls smiled and gave each other high fives. "Yeah!" they yelled.

They raced to put on their shoes and get out to the gym to do their workout. Rebecca and Marie led them through the exercises again, making sure they used the right techniques and forcing them to use the heaviest weights possible. And they were stronger in all their exercises than they were yesterday. Their bench had gone from 60 to 70 pounds and their curl from 30 to 35. Their other exercises went up as well. All that new muscle was making them stronger and stronger. The 60 pound bench which they could hardly do for a few reps yesterday was now their warmup weight for today. They cranked out 15 reps easy and then did they work poundages with 65 and 70 pounds, forcing their muscles to the max in their fourth set which they did to failure with three reps. The felt their pecs and could feel the hot muscle throbbing, filled with muscle-building blood, pumped to a degree they had never felt before. "God that feels good," said Jessica as she felt her small but bulging pecs. Her whole body was pumped and sweaty. Getting such a pump felt so good. "My whole body feels terrific, almost like I'm having sex. That pump feels so good." he said. "Yeah,", said Rebecca. "Lifting big weights and getting pumped sends surges of hormones through your body. It's almost as good as having sex. I get so turned on after a hard workout my clit's totally stiff."

The girls finished their workout and then did their rugby practice. They had so much energy it was unbelievable. It was like they were new girls. They could tell they were stronger and faster on the field. They knew they were going to be great rugby players. After the practice, they took their showers with the other players. Now they were flexing their muscles at each other and the other players, showing off their new muscles that weren't there yesterday. The other players flexed back, showing off their huge super strong muscles. Yeah, this team loved their muscles. Rebecca came up to Jessica and whispered in her ear. "You and Denise show up at my house tomorrow at two. Eat a good lunch first. I got a gym in the garage and we're gonna work out real hard. Then Marie and I are gonna fuck the shit outta you babes - and you're gonna blow off some loads too." She rubbed her clit which was semi-hard. Then she grabbed Jessica's hand and rubbed it all over her wet body, letting the little girl feel her huge, hard muscles and her stiff clit. She whispered her address in Jessica's ear. "Oh god," said Jessica as she felt the big blond's rock hard muscles. Jessica's pussy was wet she orgasmed right there as she felt Rebecca's body.  Rebecca grinned. She knew her body was a total turn on.

Jessica and Denise left the gym so excited it was unbelievable. Tomorrow was Saturday and they couldn't wait for their hard workout. They flexed their little muscles and drank another protein shake. They loved being in the Muscle Girl Club and building muscles. They ate huge dinners cooked by their mothers, who were buying all the good food on the list given to the girls by the Club. They drank another protein shake before bed. Then they ate a huge breakfast of eggs, steak and toast, with orange juice and a quart of milk. Each of their meals had way more protein in it than all three meals before they started working out. Plus they were drinking three protein shakes each day, each one with more protein than any of their previous meals. They were now eating ten times as much protein as they did before they joined the Muscle Girl Club, and all that protein was turning into muscle in their bodies.

Saturday morning they went to the health food store and bought a huge supply of protein shakes and some creatine. The creatine, along with the steroids, would help their muscles grow faster and bigger. They wanted to get huge. They drank a protein shake and ate some creatine. Then they went home and had a big lunch at Jessica's house - they each ate four thick tuna fish sandwiches and a quart of milk. Then they went over to Rebecca's house for their workout.

Rebecca and Marie were waiting for them in the garage. They were dressed in green workout shorts, tank tops and nothing else. Their bodies looked awesome. The garage had been converted to a weight room, with a bench, a squat rack, a leg press machine, a pulley machine and lots of weights. There was a big mirror on the wall and a mat on part of the floor. When the girls entered the garage, Rebecca closed the door. "The Muscle Girl Club is secret," she said. "Strip off your clothes," she ordered. Jessica and Denise stripped off their shirts and shorts and their shoes too. Rebecca and Marie ripped off their own shorts and tops. The girls were all now totally naked. Marie faced the mirror and pulled Jessica next to her. "A huge black muscle goddess and a skinny white dweeb," she said, looking at their reflections. Jessica nodded, looking at Marie' huge body standing next to her. Marie' arms were as big as Jessica's legs. And Marie' legs were as big as Jessica's waist - and each leg was filled with rock hard muscle.  Her shoulders were at least a foot wider than Jessica's shoulders, capped with inches of hard, striated muscle. Her chest was enormous, with huge pecs and lats, tapering down to a narrow waist with washboard abs and hard flexor muscles.  "You're gonna have a body like this, white girl. When Rebecca and me are done with you, you're gonna be huge." Jessica's pussy started to drip as she thought about getting a body like Marie. "Time to work out, white girl. Time to build some muscle. Today we're gonna do upper body. Tomorrow we're gonna do legs. Bench press is first."

The girls did a warmup set of bench presses, now using 70 pounds as their warmup weight. They cranked out 15 reps easy. "Damn," yelled Denise. "That's 20 more pounds than I could press three days ago! And it feels like a feather." She ran her hands over her pecs, feeling the hard muscles bulging underneath her black skin. "I've got muscle I didn't have before. I'm getting a pump and I got hard muscle!" Rebecca smiled. "Let's add 10 pounds. Let's make that muscle grow." The bar was now at 80 pounds. The girls did 10 reps, not even slowing down. "Another 10," said Rebecca. "Pump up those muscles real big. Get 'em real pumped and real strong." The bar was now at 90 pounds, 50% more weight than the girls' maximum bench three days before. Jessica got under the bar and pressed up the weight. "I feel so strong!" she yelled when she got to the top. Then she cranked out eight more reps, needing a spot from Rebecca for the last two. Her muscles were exhausted, but they were pumped beyond belief. She flexed her pecs in the mirror as saw the muscle bulging. "Wow," she yelled. "I feel so good. I feel so strong." Denise got under the bar and started pressing. You could see the fibers in her pecs bulge with each press. Her delts and triceps were also bulging tremendously as they pressed up the heavy bar. She did 10 reps, one more than Jessica, with a spot for the last two. "Fucking strong," she yelled as she jumped up off the bench and flexed her arms in the mirror. "Fucking muscles and fucking strong!" She could see her pumped up muscles bulging in the mirror. "Yeah," said Marie. "You're lookin' pretty good. Gettin' strong too. Ten more pounds, honey. You guys are gonna bench 100 pounds. You're gonna strain those muscles so hard they're gonna be way bigger and way stronger for their next workout. You're gonna push those muscles beyond the pain barrier. You're gonna force 'em to grow huge and strong!"

Jessica got under the 100 pound bar. She looked at the heavy weights, weights that she couldn't have touched just three days before. She lowered the bar and pressed it up, yelling "Yeah!" when she got to the top. Then she did two more reps, with a spot from Rebecca for both of them. Three hard reps. Real hard reps. Her pecs were burning, but she still felt so good. She felt like a superwoman, pushing up all that weight. "Stronger than shit!" she yelled as she flexed her bulging pecs in the mirror. She rubbed her hands over the muscle, feeling the hard fibers under her skin. The fibers felt real hard, like cords of steel. Her muscles had never felt like this before. Denise felt her friend's pecs and said, "Getting big and hard, white girl. But not bigger and harder than my pecs. Watch me lift that little weight." Denise was getting real cocky. She knew she was getting real strong, and she knew she was putting on muscle like crazy. Jessica was cocky too. All that testosterone coursing through their bodies made them feel like total goddesses. Denise got under the bar and pushed it up. "No spot," she yelled as she lowered the heavy iron to her black chest. Then she pushed it up, her chest muscles bulging as she pressed up the heavy bar. Her delts and arms also showed real muscle which was bulging under her black skin. In three days she had built lots of muscle on her pecs, delts and arms. She got the bar to the top and gunted loudly.  Then she lowered the bar and cranked out two more hard reps with a spot from Marie. She jumped up off the bench and flexed her muscles in the mirror. Her muscles were aching, but she felt so good and she knew they were gonna grow. The pump she had in her chest was enormous. Her chest had never felt or looked like this before. "Those two assholes are sure gonna be sorry for what they did to us," she said as she looked at Jessica and her bulging muscles in the mirror. "We're gonna get so big and strong. Those motherfuckers are gonna meet some real Thugs. We're not gonna be video game Thugs. We're gonna be real Thugs that are gonna smash 'em up so bad they'll wish they were dead." Jessica grinned and yelled, "Fuck yeah," and flexed her arms in the mirror. Rebecca and Marie figured out that the assholes were bullies who were going to get their asses kicked. They smiled. They had done the same thing to some bullies when they were freshmen. It's fun being a member of the Muscle Girl Club.

The girls worked their chests, backs, shoulders and arms during this brutal workout. In each exercise they were at least 50% stronger than they had been three days before. Their muscles were just sprouting on their bodies, popping up and bulging where no muscle was before. Rebecca and Marie guided them on how to do the exercises in the correct way and forced them to use the heaviest weights possible. They did four sets of each exercise, one warmup with the maximum weight they could lift before and then on to the heavier weights. Their bodies started sweating and they drank lots of Gatoraid to replenish their water. Halfway though the routine they ate a big energy-protein shake. Finally they did sets of exercises for their abs - crunches, leg lifts and hanging bar leg lifts. Their abs felt so sore, but they also felt hard. They were growing big and strong just like the rest of their muscles. At the end of their two hour workout the girls were completely exhausted. They had worked their muscles beyond the pain barrier, beyond anything they had done before. They had worked them harder than they had ever been worked before. Their upper bodies were totally fatigued. But yet they felt so alive. Their muscles were totally pumped and alive with muscle building blood. They felt that great rush of adrenaline surging through their bodies, adding on to the massive amount of testosterone that was also surging through their blood. They felt so big, so powerful, so strong. They felt like goddesses.

They looked at their pumped bodies in the mirror and flexed their muscles. Their abs were now showing under their skin. You could clearly see their six packs. Their chests were bulging with pec muscle and their lats were showing under their armpits. Their shoulders now had a layer of muscle covering the bone - their shoulders had grown an inch wider in just these three days. And their arms now had muscle in them. Their biceps bulged with brand new muscle and their triceps popped out as they flexed their arms. Their forearms were bigger too, with veins covering the muscle that was being added at warp speed. Their clits started growing as well, getting stiff as they watched their flexing muscle. Rebecca and Marie stood next to them and started flexing too. The four girls flexed their muscles and their pussies moistened as they looked at their bodies. "Time for some fucking," said Rebecca, as she spun Denise around to face her and pushed her down to her knees before her thick, wet clit. The big white jock girl was gonna fuck the little black girl and the big black jock girl was gonna fuck the little white girl.

And fuck they did, first with pussylicking, then with strap-ons. After their dildo fuck, the big girls switched their fuckees and fucked their pussies too. Then they fucked the pledges again and again. At the same time, the little fuckees orgasmed as they felt the giant muscles of their fuckers. At the end of an hour, they had all orgamsed five times. The eroticism was amazing as their teenage hormones allowed them to cum again and again, surging sexual bliss throughout their bodies. Cum was all over the mat and oozing out of the pussies of the little fuckees and big fuckers. "God it's great to be a member of the Muscle Girl Club," said Denise as she lay on the mat looking at her own body and the bodies of the other three Muscle Girl Club members, rippling with muscle, soaked with sweat and dripping with cum.

Then Rebecca brought out two syringes and shot Jessica and Denise with another load of steroids. "Gonna get huge," she said as she shot the liquid into their asses. "Come back tomorrow at the same time for your leg workout. And some more fucking." The girls nodded, put on their clothes and floated out the door. It was like they were in heaven.

They continued eating huge amounts of food, plus their creatine and protein shakes. They spent two hours working out their legs and abs on Sunday. They could hardly stand up after that workout, but they still got off five times with Rebecca and Marie, who rammed their big clits up their little mouths. And they got another shot of steroids. The hormones in their bodies were raging. They had never felt so strong and cocky in their lives. Their bodies were surging with muscle building testosterone and all the protein they were eating. They were putting on strong muscle so fast it was scary. Monday was Labor Day, so they took the day off and rested their bodies, while continuing to eat tons of food, protein shakes and supplements. They could see the muscles growing in their bodies. They knew they were heavier and stronger. They could hardly wait for school on Tuesday.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robojoe



Part 7

Tuesday morning arrived and the girls ate a huge breakfast. They packed their backpacks with a big lunch and protein shakes. They now had a swagger as they walked to School. They felt big and strong and cocky. They entered the school yard and walked up to their dweeb friends Donnie and Freddie. "We had two brutal workouts over the weekend," said Jessica. "And we've been eating like crazy. I weighed myself on my scale this morning and now I weigh 128. I've gained 13 pounds of muscle in a week. Actually I've gained more muscle than that, 'cause I've lost all my fat." Denise grinned. "I'm up to 130. Fifteen pounds heavier and I haven't go any fat either. We're both solid muscle. And that muscle's getting' bigger and stronger every day. We're working out like wild women and eating like animals. We're gettin' big and strong! Nothin' but muscle on these bodies." She and Jessica pulled up their shirts and revealed their eight pack abs. "Feel our abs, dweebs. Feel some real muscle." Donnie put his hand on Jessica's abs and Freddie but his hand on Denise's abs. "Holy shit," yelled Donnie. "That muscle is so hard! It feels like a washboard. Like corrugated iron. Oh my God!" Jessica smiled. Freddie was almost frozen as he felt Denise's rock hard abs. "Jesus Christ," he mumbled as he ran his fingers over the ridges of muscle. Denise grinned as she saw the impact her new muscles were having on the little dweeb. She grabbed the sleeve of her tee shirt and pulled it up. Then she flexed her arm. A big bicep now sprang up where there was only a little bump before. Her paper thin black skin showed the fibers of muscle bulging in that bicep, which was covered with several big veins. "Look at that bitch, Freddie" said Denise. "I can curl twice as much as I could a week ago. That muscle's gotten real big and real strong. Go ahead. Feel it." Freddie put his fingers on the hard muscle and squeezed. "Oh my God," he said. "It feels like a rock. It's as hard as a rock. I can't make even a tiny dent in that muscle." Denise smiled. "That's right, you little dweeb. That muscle's getting real big and real hard and real strong." Jessica pulled up her sleeve and flexed her bicep for Donnie, who was aghast at the size and hardness of the new muscle. "I feel like such a wimp next to you," he said as he looked at and felt Jessica's big arm. "You're putting on muscle so fast I can't believe it. You're turning into a muscle girl." Jessica laughed. "Yeah, wimp boy. A big muscle girl and a little wimp boy. You like that, little boy?" Donnie nodded his head as he felt Jessica's muscles, now rubbing his fingers over her delts, pecs and lats. Jessica flexed his muscles as Donnie felt them. Donnie couldn't believe what had happened to his friend. Jessica looked down and saw Donnie's rock hard cock. "You like my muscles, don't you Donnie. You like my big new muscles." Donnie looked into Jessica's sky blue eyes and nodded his head. Jessica smiled. The little wimp was admiring her muscles just like Jessica admired the huge muscles of the Muscle Girl Club members. The little wimp was really into her body. Jessica whispered into his ear, "Meet me after rugby practice outside the gym. Me and Denise will be all hot and pumped up. You're gonna feel some big muscle, wimp boy." She reached over and grabbed Donnie's hand and put it on her rock hard bicep.  Donnie gulped. Then he nodded his head. He could hardly wait for school to be over.

All of a sudden Freddie said, "Oh shit. Here come the Thugs." The girls looked over and saw Mikaela and Tabitha approaching. "Get your fat butts outta here, assholes," said Denise as the Thugs got there. The mouths of Mikaela and Tabitha dropped open as they heard this. They had never heard these wimps give them that kind of shit before. Their eyes got a fierce look. They were enraged. They made a fist with their right arms and drove a punch right into the guts of Jessica and Denise. However, instead of the dull thud of their big fists ramming deep inside their guts, there was a hard smacking sound as their knuckles bounced off the brick walls of muscle of Jessica's and Denise's abs. They sure weren't expecting this. "Owwww," yelled Mikaela as she pulled back her arm. Her hand was hurting real bad. "Did you hurt your little hand?" said Jessica as she pulled up her shirt. "Looks like your hand hit a wall of solid muscle." The Thugs eyes widened as they looked at Jessica's abs. Then Denise pulled back the sleeve of her shirt and flexed her arm. "Check it out, fuckface," said Denise. "I've gotten twice as strong in a week. Look at that muscle." "Fuck," said Tabitha, not quite believing what she was seeing. But the Thugs still outweighed the girls by 30 pounds and they were used to doing whatever they wanted to Jessica and Denise. They grabbed the girls' arms and twisted them up their backs. Jessica and Denise pushed back and the Thugs noticed how much stronger they were. They were now almost as strong as the big bullies. But the Thugs were stronger and shoved their arms until they were screaming with pain. "So you put on a little muscle. It's nothing compared to us. You ain't shit compared to us." But their eyes were wide as they saw the muscles and felt the strength of their formerly weak prey. They decided to let go and they didn't even demand money from the 9th graders. They were stunned. They walked away, looking at Jessica and Denise with a worried look in their eyes. "Wait till next week," yelled Denise. He turned to Donnie. "The way we're puttin' on muscle, those bitches will be toast."

The girls had a tough workout with weights and then a brutal rugby practice. They could now lift way more than twice as much as they could the week before. Their bodies had lost all their fat and were solid muscle. And when they stripped off their shirts, their muscles bulged with steel like hardness. Some other members of the Muscle Girl Club slapped them on their shoulders, which were now covered with muscle. "Putting on the muscle real fast, ain't you girls. You girls are lookin' strong. Lookin' big and strong." They laughed and flexed their giant arms. "Gonna be as strong as us. Gonna be a fuckin' goddesses!" The girls looked at those huge guns and flexed their own arms. Their biceps sprang up like baseballs, now bulging with muscle. "Yeah," said Jessica. "Gettin' real big and real strong." She and Denise reached into their backbacks and took out a big protein drink. Then they drank it down so fast. "We're hungry all the time. We get hungry right after we eat. We're eatin' so much food it's amazing. And all that food is turning into muscle." The big girls smiled. "Yeah, eat and work out like you're animals. You're doin' great." The big girl reached out and felt Denise's arm. "Yeah," she said as she felt the bulging muscle as Denise flexed. Denise smiled. Jessica and Denise grabbed another protein shake and wolfed that down too. That should last them an hour or so. Then they'd be ravenously hungry again.

Donnie was watching the girls practice rugby from the sidelines. He could see how much stronger they were by the way they ran and tackled the other girls. And they were cocky too. All that testosterone was coursing through their bodies, making them confident, aggressive and swaggering. After practice, they walked up to the little wimp. Jessica flexed her arm in Donnie's face. "Solid muscle, you little shit. Denise and me are solid muscle. Big, strong muscle. You're still a little nerd. You're still a fucking little wimp." Donnie looked in awe at the girls' sweaty bodies. He couldn't believe how much muscle they had built in such a short time. He breathed in the hot smell of their jock sweat. His cock was rock hard.

Jessica grabbed Donnie's thin, stick-like arm and pulled him over to the side of the gym where nobody was around. The muscles of these two rugby girl jocks were totally pumped, gorged with blood and raging with hormones. All Jessica and Denise were wearing were shorts, sports bras and sneakers. Donnie stared at the bulging muscles of his blond, blue eyed and black classmates. "You lookin' at our muscles? You checkin' out our bodies? You like our big muscles?" yelled Denise. Donnie nodded his head. Then they flexed their biceps. Jessica looked at Donnie with her sky blue eyes, her light blond hair showing off all the light of the sun. Her skin was tan and covered with sweat. Her arms bulged into baseballs of muscle, with fibers visible under her thin skin and veins pulsating with blood covering the muscle. Denise's sweaty black skin showed off her new muscles like she was a Greek statue. Every fiber was visible in her arms. Besides her big biceps and triceps, she also had fantastic forearms which bulged with vein-covered muscle. She looked at the shriveled little Donnie with a look of arrogance in her eyes. "Big and strong," she said as she flexed her arms. "Way bigger and stronger than you, you little wimp. How's it feel to see your two friends putting on all this muscle while you're still a little nerd? How's if feel to see our two muscular bodies right in front of your puny little shitpile?" Donnie looked at their pumped up hot bodies and gulped. Jessica reached down and felt Donnie's hard cock. "Your cock's doin' all talking, you little dweeb," said Jessica

Donnie reached up and felt Jessica's hard bicep with his right hand and Denise's hard bicep with his left hand. There he was, looking at the most beautiful blond and black bodies he had ever seen. His own two friends were changing into musclewomen. "Oh god. Your muscles are so hard. And they're so big. They're so big and so fucking hard. Oh my fucking god." He rubbed his little dweeb fingers all over their arms, feeling the hard biceps and hard triceps. He moved them to their forearms, feeling the writhing snakes of bulging muscle. Then Jessica moved right in front of Donnie and bumped him in the chest. "Big pecs too. Feel how big and hard my pecs are. We can bench our bodyweight now. Pretty soon we'll be benching 200 pounds. Then 250, then 300. We're gonna be 9th graders who can bench press 300 pounds. Think about all that muscle, Donnie. Think about all the strength in that muscle." Donnie rubbed his hands over Jessica's bulging pecs, feeling the fibers of twitching muscle under her skin. He felt her hard nipples pushing out of her pecs, hard as iron spikes, being pushed out by the hard muscle underneath. "Oh my god," mumbled Donnie as he felt the muscle. Suddenly Denise bumped Jessica aside with her muscular shoulder. "Feel my lats, punk. Feel my wings. I can do 25 pullups easy now. This week we're gonna start adding weights to our pullups, hangin' a big dumbbell on our waists to add more weight. Regular pullups are too easy for us. We're getting so strong!" Donnie felt Denise's wide lats, slabs of muscle she didn't even have a week ago. The muscle had sprung up on her body like magic, slapped on to her black body by tons of testosterone, fueled by shots of powerful steroids, coursing through her body and the huge amounts of protein she was eating. "Oh god," said Donnie, feeling the rock hard muscle. Denise reached over and felt Donnie's back. There was nothing but skinny bone there. Donnie had no lats. His waist was as wide as his chest. "Fuckin' wimp," said Denise, looking at Donnie with a look of muscular contempt. She was so fucking cocky. And Donnie loved it. His cock sprang up even harder in his shorts.

"On your knees, wimp," said Denise as she pushed Donnie down. Donnie looked up at Denise's rock hard abs, corrugated muscles that looked like a washboard. He reached up and felt the muscle, reveling in the hardness of the ridges and the cuts made by the crevices. "Pull down my shorts," growled Denise. Donnie slowly moved his hands down those rock hard abs and grabbed ahold of the shorts clinging very low on Denise's hips. He felt the hardness of the black girl's flexor muscles that slashed down from her narrow hips to her crotch. Then he pulled the shorts over Denise's big round butt, a butt that was hard with muscle, and down over her thick thighs and bulging calves. He paused to feel the hardness of the black girl's thigh muscles, muscles that had sprung up on her body after set after set of heavy squats and leg lifts. Every day her legs had gotten bigger and stronger. Now she was squatting with much more than his bodyweight on her brawny shoulders. "Fuckin' strong," said Denise as Donnie felt her thighs. "If I hit you I'd smash you down so hard you'd never get up. My legs are strong as shit."

As Donnie pulled down the shorts, Denise's hard clit appeared. It was growing as fast as her muscles. And now it was rock hard. Donnie could smell the jock sweat evaporating off Denise's sweaty body. Her black pubic hairs were wet with sweat. Denise reached down, grabbed the back of Donnie's head and rubbed it on her clit and pussy. "Big black clit for you to suck, you little wimp. A big black muscle clit for a skinny little wimp."

Donnie was salivating as he felt Denise's rock hard muscles. His eyes roamed from the black girl's abs to her legs to her calves and then to her huge clit and wet pussy. His hands followed his eyes, feeling the bulging muscles and Denise's rock hard clit. His nose smelled the jock sweat pouring off the muscle girl's body, sweat produced by her hard workout and rugby practice. Donnie pressed his nose in towards Denise's crotch so he could smell the sweat even better. "Lick my pussy, twerp. Suck my big black clit, you skinny little wimp." Donnie stuck out his tongue and started licking Denise's pussy, feeling her huge size and tasting the sweat as he licked it off her black skin. "Ummmm, feels so good," murmured Denise, as Donnie caressed her body. "Feels so good to have my pussy licked by a little dweeb like you. You like my muscles don't you dweeb? You like my big black clit and my huge pussy, don't you dweeb? I already got strong muscles and a big clit that's bigger than your little dick." Denise was confident and arrogant. She knew she was a stud. She loved having her goddess body worshipped by the little twerp. Donnie murmured in agreement. "Now suck my clit. I'm getting so hot. I'm gonna fuck your face so fucking hard. I'm so turned on I'm gonna fuck and fuck and fuck." Donnie started licking Denise's hard clit. The big weapon was thick and hard. "Ummmmm," moaned Denise's as the little wimp's tongue caressed her big tool.

Jessica was getting totally turned on as she watched Donnie fondle Denise's muscular body and caress her genitals. "Fuck, look at your muscles," said Jessica. "Look how they ripple and cut into your skin every time you move. Look at your arms. They're bulging with muscle. Look at your fucking abs. They look like steel. Your whole body's gotten so big and muscular Denise. That little wimp really likes your body. It's unbelievable how much muscle you put on already. Look at all that muscle. Look at the huge clit. Fuck his face, Denise. Fuck the little wimp's face." Jessica was almost panting as she watched her muscular black friend. She ripped off her own shorts and fingered her own pussy as she watched. She was totally aroused too.

Denise pushed back Donnie's head and said "Open up." Donnie opened his mouth and Denise forced her big black clit inside, ramming it into Donnie's mouth. "Oh yeah," yelled Denise as he felt the fantastic sensations of her clit being surrounded by Donnie's tender lips. "Suck it, wimp," yelled Denise as she started thrusting her hips back and forth. Donnie sucked and licked the huge clit and pussy. He couldn't believe how big and hard it was.  He was in heaven. He wrapped his arms around Denise's legs and felt the big muscles bulge as the musclegirl thrust her hips.

Suddenly Jessica came around in back of Denise and wrapped her own hands around Denise's muscular black shoulders. "Ummmm," she said as she rubbed her clit up and down Denise's hard butt, feeling with her clit the firm round muscles bulging underneath the musclegirl's thin black skin and feeling with her fingers Denise's muscular upper body. Jessica's arms moved around Denise's hard black torso, feeling her striated delts, her bulging pecs and her steel-like, corrugated abs.  Jessica used the ridges of Denise's ripped butt to stimulate her clit. "Feels so fucking good," murmured Jessica in Denise's ear as she ran her hands all over the black girl's body. "Your ass is so fucking hot."

Denise was now turned on so much it was unbelievable. She was fucking little dweeb Donnie's face with her big clit and was being used as a toy herself by her blond muscular friend Jessica. She started moving her hips back and forth rapidly, fucking Donnie's little face so fucking hard. Jessica held on to her sweaty black body, letting her wet pussy roam all over her friend's tight ass with each thrust of those black hips. Jessica was ravenously aroused also. "Ohhhhh ohhhhhh," yelled Denise, as she orgasmed in Donnie's mouth, spraying girl cum all over the little boy's body. At the same time Jessica cried "Fuccccckkkk!" as she orgasmed onto Denise's solid ass. Finally Donnie came too, shooting cum out of his own little cock, only a small amount compared to the huge amounts of cum sprayed by Denise and Jessica, but he felt so good. Finally, after a few minutes of bliss with Denise's clit inside Donnie's mouth and Jessica's clit still hard on Denise's ass, the girls relaxed and stood back to survey each other. "That was fucking hot," said Denise as she rubbed her abs and stroked her pussy. "Yeah," said Jessica. "Fucking hot as hell." Then she looked at little Donnie, who was still on his knees looking at the two muscle girls. "I wanna fuck your face too, wimp. I just fucked this hot black goddess and now I'm gonna fuck your face. I'm still horny as shit!" So Jessica pushed Denise aside and shoved Donnie's face into her pussy. "Lick up all the cum, twerp. I bet that cum tastes good to you. It's the cum of a big muscle goddess." Donnie looked at Jessica's hard clit and dripping pussy and started sucking. Denise got in back of Jessica and slowly rubbed her clit on Jessica's ass.  Jessica and Denise had another wild fuck. They had so much testosterone in their bodies that they had no trouble cumming again only minutes after their first fuck. Donnie, being the wimp he was, couldn't cum again. He would have to wait for another day.

Three weeks later.

"Lift that fucker up!" yelled Denise. "Lift that fucking iron. I'm lookin' at your fucking muscles. They're big and they're pumped! They're strong as shit!" Jessica was doing her last set of military presses. Her body was covered with sweat. Her deltoids were bulging out with thick striations of muscle. "Fuck yeah!" she yelled back to Denise as she pressed the heavy bar up with her new muscles. "Four.....five....six," yelled Denise as Jessica slowly cranked out the last few reps. Denise had to spot the last three painful reps, as Jessica blasted her delts beyond the pain barrier to finish her sixth set. Jessica lowered the bar to jer shoulders and then dropped it to the floor with a huge crash. "A hundred and eighty-five pounds!" yelled Jessica, looking at the two 45 pound and two 25 pound plates on the Olympic bar. "Fuck I feel strong. A month ago I couldn't have lifted that weight to my knees. Now I'm pressing it overhead." Denise came over and rubbed her hands on Jessica's shoulders. "That muscle's gettin' real thick, white girl. It's gettin' real thick and real strong." Jessica turned around and faced the mirror. She was wearing only her training shorts, sports bra and some sneakers. "Fuck, look at your body," said Denise. "Look at all that fucking muscle." Jessica raised her arms up and down a couple of times, looking at her big delts that were bulging on her shoulders like striated cannonballs. Her whole torso was fantastically muscular, with thick traps bulging away from her muscular neck, wide lats flaring down from her broad, muscular shoulders and big round pecs striated with muscle fibers bulging out from her chest. Her abs were like a washboard of corrugated iron, covering a small 28 inch waist. Her bulging shoulders were now almost twice as wide as her narrow athletic hips and her V shape looked incredible in the mirror. Her arms were bulging and rippling with muscle, hanging like muscle-packed hams at her side, hams of solid muscular steel. Her legs were big and thick, with chiseled bulges of muscle covered with veins. And her calves flared out with two head of solid muscle. Her long blond hair was in a braid. With his blue eyes and long blond hair and incredible muscles, she looked like a Nordic goddess. "Fuckin' white girl stud," said Denise, looking at Jessica's body.

"Well look at you, black girl," said Jessica, looking over at Denise's body. Denise was standing right next to Jessica before the mirror, dressed like her friend. Denise had finished her last set of presses just before Jessica and she did three more reps than Jessica in the final set. She was a little bigger and a little stronger than her muscular blond friend. "What do you weigh now black girl, 155? You gained 25 pounds in the last three weeks. I only gained 22, so I'm at 150. You're a black muscle goddess. Look at all the fucking muscles on your body." Denise grinned, raised her arms and flexed her biceps. The muscles bulged like big black baseballs, with veins covering the bulging rock-like flesh. "Yeah," growled Denise, flexing her arms back and forth. "And we're puttin' on so much muscle so fast, we're gonna be 200 pounds before summer. We're gettin' huge!" Denise and Jessica flexed before the mirror, admiring their brand new rock hard muscles. They couldn't believe what had happened to their bodies in a month.

Then the girls heard a deep feminie voice say "Lookin' good, honey. You're lookin' pretty fucking good." Marie put her large hand on Denise's shoulder and felt the muscle. "Big and hard. I better start watchin' out for you." Then she laughed. She grabbed Denise's hand and put it on her own shoulder, a shoulder that was twice as big as Denise's. "You just pressed 185. My shoulders can press 300." She rubbed Denise's fingers on her rock hard delts. "Fuckin' big, ain't it sister? But in a little while you shoulder's gonna be that big too. Three hundred pounds is not gonna be a problem for you honey. I can just tell. You're gettin' real big and real strong real fast."

"Yeah, you too, white girl," said Rebecca, who was looking at Jessica. "You're gettin' fucking huge. You look like a magazine fitness model. Look at your face and your muscles. Just looking at you gets me wet." She rubbed her clit under her shorts. Then she placed her big hand on Jessica's pecs and rubbed Jessica's hard body, all the way down to her abs and finally her clit. "I'm ready for some hard fucking after the workout," said the big blond muscle goddess. Jessica nodded, looking at Rebecca's huge body. She could hardly wait to have sex with this young muscle goddess.

Jessica and Denise now weighed almost as much as Mikaela and Tabitha, who weighed 160 pounds. Except Jessica and Denise were solid muscle. Mikaela and Tabitha had some muscle, but they had a lot of flab too. They never worked out. They just played video games. Jessica and Denise had been working out like wild women. They had been eating tons of food and devouring pounds of protein every day. And they had been getting steroid shots every other day which increased their testosterone levels so high that muscle grew on their bodies like wild flowers in a spring rain. All that protein was turned into solid muscle, muscle that enabled them to add more iron to their exercises with each workout. They worked out so hard that the muscle knew it had to grow even bigger and stronger so it could handle the heavy weights of their next brutal workout. So they got bigger and stronger at an astronomical rate. Jessica and Denise had gained 35 to 40 pounds in four weeks. And because they had also lost all their flab, they had actually gained about 50 pounds of solid muscle. And that muscle was strong. Fucking strong.

The morning before this workout, they decided that it was payback time for Mikaela and Tabitha, the two bullies who had tormented them for so many years. Fuck, they could bench 300, squat with 375, and curl 120. They knew they were way stronger than Mikaela and Tabitha. The bullies had avoided them after hitting their solid abs after their steroid filled bodies' first week of lifting weights. The big thugs picked on some other small kids in school, still not able to control their bullying instincts. Because they had avoided Jessica and Denise, they hadn't noticed how much muscle these 14 year old 9th graders had been packing onto their bodies. They figured they were still stronger, but they didn't want to try anything foolish. After all, there were a lot of little guys they could pick on.

Jessica and Denise had been wearing sweatshirts every day to school. Only a few other 9th graders knew how much muscle they had been packing onto their bodies. Donnie and Freddie knew, of course, and they really got off on feeling the rock hard muscles of their friends as those muscles grew bigger and bigger. Donnie felt like he was in heaven because he got fucked all the time by these two muscular girls who seemed to be able to fuck constantly. And their excess testosterone made them so aggressive and dominant. Donnie really liked that. He got to worship their bodies, get fucked by the most muscular 9th graders he had ever seen, and blow his own little cock as they fucked him. They were so aggressive and dominant they could just look at him and he might cum. Yeah, he was in heaven. And he could hardly wait for payback time because he had also been bullied for years by Mikaela and Tabitha.

Instead of their usual sweatshirts, Jessica and Denise arrived at school wearing white tee shirts. These were tee shirts their mothers had bought them at the beginning of the school year, and at that time they were loose on their 14 year old skinny bodies. But now the girls had added 10 inches of muscle onto their chests. Instead of little 33 inch bony chests, they now had big, muscular 43 inch chests. And those chests were straining those little tee shirts to their limits. You could see their big pecs bulging under the tight fabric, with their hard nipples pointing a bit downward because of all the muscle underneath them. Their lats flared out like wings, straining the tee shirts to their limits. Their shoulders were bulging out thick and wide, forcing the tee shirts to stretch to accommodate all that muscle. Their big arms now filled up all of their sleeves. In fact those muscular guns were bigger than the sleeves and the girls rolled the sleeves up to expose their rippling biceps and triceps. The only part of the shirts that was loose was the bottom, which fit loosely over their tight, narrow washboard waists. They tucked their shirts into their 28 inch shorts, showing off the difference between their broad shoulders and wide lats and their tiny, muscular waists. Their shorts exposed their big calves and strained to contain the bulging quad muscles of their thighs.

They swaggered onto the school yard that morning, and suddenly the heads of every student turned towards them. "Oh my god," said a boy in their class. "Look at all the muscles Jessica and Denise got. I can't believe it." He and his friends instinctively moved towards them. A primal urge told them to get closer to those muscular female bodies, but they didn't know whether to be excited or afraid. Jessica looked at the boys and winked. Her face was beautiful, with her long blond hair and sky blue eyes. Several of the boys let out an audible gasp as their eyes fixated on Jessica's gorgeous face and her muscular body. Then Denise raised her right arm and flexed. Her round black bicep bulged in her arm, easily the size of a softball. Her tricep bulged as well, looking like a football underneath that huge bicep. Her forearm looked like a bowling pin made up of a mass of writhing snakes. Veins crisscrossed the bulging muscles of her forearm and bicep. All the rock hard muscle fibers were clearly visible under her paper thin black skin. "Oh fuck," said a boy as he rushed towards her.

When the boys got to the Jessica and Denise, they immediately started running their fingers all over the girls' bulging muscles. The girls flexed for their male admirers. They knew they were now studs and they loved to show off. One of the boys said "What happened to you? I didn't know you were so big and muscular." "We been workin' out for rugby," said Denise. "We're buildin' big muscles real fast. Strong muscles." The boys were making cooing sounds as they felt the girls' hard bodies. One of the boys was feeling Denise's washboard abs. She grabbed his cock which immediately started to get hard.   "You like my fucking hot body?" she whispered in the boy's ear. "You want it to fuck you?" The boy could only moan in response.  Denise looked the boy in the eye with frightening intensity.  "I'm always horny boy, and I'm gonna play with you real good." Denise was cocky and arrogant. The boy sighed while feeling her muscles. One of the other boys looked Jessica in the eyes. Jessica put her hand on the back of his head and kissed him, sticking her tongue inside his mouth. He tried to kiss back, but Jessica's bigger, stronger tongue dominated him.  She started pulling the boy into her body. He could feel her big pecs pushing into him.  Jessica grabbed her smaller classmate under his butt and lifted him up off her feet with her muscular arms.  She started rubbing his hard cock on her corregated abs.  He felt so light to her.  She could deadlift 380 pounds and she only weighed 130. She humped him away right in front of the other students, knowing she was now the top dog of all the 9th graders, along with Denise. Finally she dropped the boy and said, "I'll fuck you later."  He looked into her beautiful face and nodded.

Then the girls turned away from the boys and headed towards their little friends Donnie and Freddie and some of the other class wimps, who were standing there with their mouths open. Only Donnie and Freddie knew how big and muscular Jessica and Denise had become. "Holy shit," yelled one kid. "A month ago you were just as skinny as me. Now you got muscles all over your bodies. You got huge!" Jessica laughed. "Yeah, workin' out with weights is great. Every day we get heavier and stronger. We've been eatin' like animals and puttin' on muscle like crazy. Feel my pec, wimp. Feel how big and hard that muscle is." The kid put his hand on Jessica's pec. Jessica flexed and the kid froze. "I can bench 300, kid. Just think how strong that muscle is. About 10 times stronger than yours." The kid was transfixed, thinking about how big and strong his friend had gotten. "Make a muscle," said one of the boys, using the phrase everyone knows means flex your biceps. Both Jessica and Denise raised their arms and hit double bicep poses. The boys gasped and immediately started feeling their bulging arms. "Oh fuck," yelled a boy as he ran his fingers over Denise's 15 inch arm. He pushed and he pinched but he couldn't make a dent in the rock hard muscle. "My arm's put on five inches of muscle," said Denise. "It's gotten real big and real hard and real strong. I can curl 120. That's fucking more than you weigh. Here watch." She lowered her arms and put her hands under the skinny boy's armpit and leg. Then she lifted the boy off the ground and started curling him up and down. The muscles in her biceps were bulging as she lifted the boy with ease. They looked like steel cords when they were extended and then they rolled up into a hard ball of muscle at the top of the curl. "What a light weight," said Denise as the boys gasped at what they were seeing. "You only weigh 100 pounds. That's nothin' to these big biceps." After 10 reps she dropped the boy on the ground and flexed her arms. "Yeah, that's real muscle," she said as she admired her bulging biceps. The boy looked up at Denise in complete and utter awe.

Jessica then got a serious look on her face. "How many of you guys have been bullied by Mikaela and Tabitha?" Hands shot up in the air from every one of the little 9th graders. "Well now it's payback time. Denise and I are gonna make those two thugs the most miserable bitches that ever lived. They're gonna pay back double for every time they bullied one of us little kids." It was funny that Jessica still referred to herself as a little kid even though she was far from little now. But it had only been a month since she was indeed very little. "Those bitches are gonna get way more than the video games they play every day. This time they're gonna feel some real muscle. Instead of them blasting all those video enemies they have, and instead of them smashing us with all their stupid video moves, they're gonna get wasted every day by Denise and me. Every day is gonna be hell for those thugs." Jessica pointed down at her tee shirt. There was a picture of a cobra snake stenciled on the tee shirt. The outline was black but the snake was white. Its eyes were scary and its fangs looked menacing. Its body was thick with muscle. Denise had another cobra snake on her tee shirt, but it was all black. "The thugs call us the Snake Eyes," said Jessica. "'Cause I'm a white snake and Denise is a black snake. Well, now they're gonna feel what some real muscular snakes can do to them. We're not video snakes. We're real snakes. Our muscles look like flexing snakes." She flexed her forearm and the muscles writhed like muscular snakes. "And we're gonna smash 'em! The Snake Eyes are gonna smash those thugs so bad they'll wish they were never born." The skinny boys started yelling their approval. "Yeah, smash the thugs," they yelled. "Twist off their fucking arms. Crush their necks with your big guns. Punch their guts until they buckle over in pain. That's what they did to me." Jessica looked over at Denise. "Let's go," she said. They swaggered over to where the 10th graders were, with all the 9th grade dweebs following their muscular goddesses.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robojoe

Part 8

As Jessica and Denise approached Mikaela and Tabitha, who were facing the opposite direction, all the 10th graders stopped talking. They stared at Jessica and Denise's muscles, unable to speak. One of them finally raised his arm and pointed. Mikaela and Tabitha turned around when the girls were right in front of them. "Holy shit!" yelled Mikaela as her eyes focused on Denise's bulging chest, shoulders and arms. "Whats up, you fucking asshole" said Denise. "You telling all your buddies about the video game you played? You telling 'em what big thugs you are? You telling 'em about how you fucked up the whole city in the game and then came to school and fucked up some skinny 9th graders, just for fun?" Mikaela looked over at Tabitha and then at Jessica, who was standing there with her hands on her hips. Her white snake was flexing as she flexed her pecs under the tight shirt. "Uh, not exactly," said Mikaela, twitching nervously. "Remember how you used to bully Jessica and me, calling us the Snake Eyes and trying out all the brutal moves you played the night before in your stupid video games? Well guess what, fuckface. The snakes have gotten bigger. And they've gotten stronger. I'm the black snake and Jessica's the white snake. Look at the snake's muscles." Denise flexed her own pecs, making her black snake's muscles ripple and bulge on her tee shirt. "Yeah, the snakes have gotten way bigger and way stronger. Way stronger than you, you big fat motherfucker." Denise raised her arm and flexed her big black bicep right in front of Mikaela's face. Mikaela's eyes bulged as she saw the huge 15 inch rippling muscle flexing in front of her.

Jessica looked at Tabitha. "Yeah, we're the snakes you used to crush in the video game. Remember that game, asshole? Remember how you smashed the snakes and then came to school and smashed us? Well, when you play a video game and you get tired, you can just push "Pause" and the game will stop for you. Or you can just turn off the game and you're done. But think about what might happen if the snakes you smashed in the video game popped out of the screen like real snakes. Real snakes who had gotten real big and real strong and hated you so much they wanted smash you day after day after day. You've been sitting around playing video games while we've been lifting tons of iron and puttin' on muscle like crazy. The snakes have gotten big and strong. And you can't turn off the game because the snakes you tortured have now come to life. Video game hell, fuckface. Now you're the prey, not the predator. And you can't turn off the game. We're the fucking snakes, we're stronger than shit and we're gonna give you hell."

At that, Jessica smashed her fist into Tabitha's gut and Denise smashed her fist into Mikaela's gut. Their fists went all the way through their intestines to their spines. Mikaela and Tabitha had never been hit that hard, ever. Each of those arms could bench a dumbbell weighing 120 pounds, and all that power was forced into the bullies' guts at blinding speed. The two thug girls collapsed on the ground in pain. There was a huge cheer from the 9th graders. Jessica and Denise grabbed the bullies and pulled them to their feet. The bullies were buckled over in abject pain, the same kind of pain they had inflicted for years on their smaller prey. Jessica looked at Tabitha and laughed. "You wanna punch me, asshole? You wanna punch my gut just like you always did? Here, I'll give you a freebee." Jessica pulled off her shirt, exposing all the muscles of her torso. There was a gasp from all the kids, 10th graders and 9th graders, as they saw Jessica's muscles. Jessica's abs were like corrugated steel, a washboard of solid muscle. Above those abs, her pecs were thick round bulges of striated muscle. Her erect nipples were so hard they almost pressed through her bra, because there was so much muscle underneath them. You could see muscle fibers everywhere on her torso, and veins were pressed between the hard muscle and her tan paper thin skin. Her neck was thick and muscular, with her big traps forming ridges to each side. Her shoulders were capped with inches of thick striated muscle, big melons of powerful muscle. Her big arms hung down from those huge shoulders, rippling with muscle fibers and veins. Her thick lats flared out under her armpits and tapered down to her narrow waist. Jessica's blue eyes twinkled as she saw the effect her body was having on all the kids. She knew she was a goddess. But then she got a mean look on her beautiful face and said "Hit me in the gut, fuckface. Hit me as hard as you can." Tabitha looked at that muscular body and froze. "I said hit me!" yelled Jessica. "If you don't hit me I'm gonna use these muscles to tear you apart." Tabitha gulped as Jessica hit a most muscular pose, flexing her chest, her shoulders and her arms. The kids all gasped at this display of total muscular strength. Tabitha knew she had no choice. She made a fist, pulled back her arm and smashed it into Jessica's abs. "Smaaaaccccck!" Her fist had hit a solid brick wall of muscle. It didn't make the slightest dent in the hard fibers. Tabitha pulled back her fist and rubbed her knuckles and wrist. She had hurt her hand pounding her fist into that stone wall. "Fuck, I couldn't even feel that," said Jessica, rubbing her hands over her abs. "Fucking hard as steel. Hit me in the chest. Hit me as hard as you can, you fucking shithead." Tabitha wrapped her hand around her hurt wrist and shook her head. "Use your other hand, fuckface. You got two fat arms, ya know. Hit me in the chest or I'll pound the shit out of your pathetic body." Jessica made a fist and smashed it into her other hand. Tabitha shuddered. She made a fist with her left hand and smashed it into Jessica's right pec. "Smaaaaccccck!" Her fist bounced off the rock solid pec like she had hit a steel plate. To Jessica it felt like a little feather hitting her hard muscle. "You are so fucking weak. Weak like a little bitch. You're a fucking weakling, you know that asshole?"

Jessica reached over and grabbed Tabitha's arm. "Your arm's full of fuckin' fat. Your muscle is as soft as mush. My muscle's way bigger and it's as hard as steel." Jessica flexed her bicep right next to Tabitha's arm. There was no comparison. Jessica's arm was big and it was solid muscle. The bicep formed a huge round baseball sized ball of muscle with fibers bulging and veins showing under Jessica's white skin. "Flex your pathetic muscle fuckhead." Tabitha curled up her arm and flexed. You could kind of see a bicep, but it was soft and covered with fat. "Look at your pathetic arm. Look how fucking flabby and soft it is. This is what an arm should look like. This is a real woman's arm. You're just a fuckin' wuss." Jessica flexed her arm next to Tabitha's and laughed. "Fuck yeah," she said, looking at how much bigger and stronger her arm was. Then she grabbed Tabitha's arm. "Fucking soft as a pillow. Feel what my muscles can do to your fucking wuss arm." Jessica squeezed, forcing her thick fingers into Tabitha's bicep muscle. "Feels like fucking mush," said Jessica. She squeezed harder as Tabitha cried out in pain. "That hurt you, fuckhead? Fuck, I'm not even trying hard. I got so much muscle I can hurt you without even trying hard. Are my big 14 year old muscles hurting your big bully body? God it feels good hurting you like this." The muscles in Jessica's forearm were writhing like a nest of snakes. "Look at the snakes, bitch. Look how the snakes are writhing in my forearm. Those snakes are putting hundreds of pounds of force into my fingers. My fingers are way stronger than your fat bicep." Tabitha was now crying tears. Jessica wriggled her fingers, now pushing them down to the bone. "Fuck yeah," she yelled, watching her big muscles squish that bicep into nothing as Tabitha cried out in pain. Then she let go.

"You got too much fat on your fucking body, you big wuss. Gimme your lunch money. You two bullies don't need to eat any lunch. You can just live off your fucking fat. Gimme the money fuckhead." Without letting Tabitha answer, she smashed her fist into the bully's chest, knocking her back three feet. At the same time, Denise threw a hard punch at Mikaela, saying "gimme your money asshole." The two bullies pulled out their wallets and handed all their money to Jessica and Denise. They knew they didn't have a choice. The muscle girls took the money and walked over to the 9th graders and tossed it into the crowd. "Here's part of what they owe you. You'll be getting a lot more every day from now on." The kids grabbed the money and were squealing with glee. Tabitha and Mikaela gulped, realizing that this was going to be happening to them every day.

Jessica turned back to Tabitha. "You thugs thought you were strong, but next to us you're total weaklings. We're like five times stronger than you are. You're both fucking weaklings. What did you two thugs used to do to weaklings?" The bullies stood there petrified. One of the 9th graders yelled out "They beat us up. They always beat us up!"

Denise laughed. "Yeah, they did didn't they. And that's what the snakes are gonna do right now. We're gonna beat up these fucking thugs. You're weaklings compared to us and we're gonna fuck you up real good. And guess what motherfuckers? This is gonna happen every day. And you can't turn off the game!" At that, Jessica and Denise started smashing their fists into the bullies' fat bodies. The bullies were still a little heavier, but they didn't have anywhere close to the amount of muscle the goddesses had. They were fat and they never worked out while Jessica and Denise had added 50 pounds of rock hard muscle to their bodies, bodies that were now so ripped and strong it was beyond belief. The muscle girls pounded the bullies unmercifully, and every time the bullies hit their muscular bodies, the blows bounced off like nothing. Those girls were invincible. After about two minutes of this thrashing, the muscle girls wrapped their arms around the necks of the bullies and flexed their biceps. "We're gonna do a head pop," said Denise. "We're gonna pop your heads right off your bodies, just like the video game. And we got the muscles to do it!" She flexed her big bicep and it smashed itself into Mikaela's neck, crushing her windpipe. "God that feels good," said Denise, as Mikaela turned red. Denise flexed and unflexed her arm a dozen times, hearing and feeling the big muscle bash itself into the poor bully's neck, crushing more and more windpipe. Then she flexed real hard and held it, watching her rock hard muscle smash that fat neck. "Fuckin' strong muscle!" yelled Denise. Mikaela started drooling and gasping. She couldn't breath. Finally, Denise pulled her arm up, pulling on Mikaela's chin like she was going to snap her head right off her body. "Time for a head pop," said Denise. Mikaela's eyes were wild with fear. Never was there more panic in someone's eyes. Denise held this position for 30 seconds, as total fear swept through Mikaela's body. Then Denise let go and pushed the trembling bully to the ground. "See ya later, bitch" she said. She and Jessica strutted away with all the 9th graders cheering and yelling at them. Mikaela and Tabitha were writhing in pain on the ground.

That morning at school was great. The muscle girls used to be very quiet and reserved. They were so skinny they didn't want to call any attention to themselves. Now, after gaining 50 pounds of solid muscle, their personalities were totally different. Shot after shot of steroids had pumped so much testosterone into their bodies that they were supremely confident, cocky and arrogant. They swaggered through the school, letting the boys and girls feel their muscles. Even the teachers treated them with more respect. They walked into their math class wearing their tight fitting snake tee shirts and the male teacher's jaw dropped open. "Geez, you two really look good," he said. "Thanks, Mr. Kelly," said Jessica as she raised her arms and flexed. Mr. Kelly looked at those huge muscles and then at Jessica's beautiful eyes and face. A bulge started appearing under Mr. Kelly's pants. "Look at my abs," said Denise, not to be outdone by her blond friend. She raised her shirt and flexed her eight pack. "Twenty eight inches," said Denise. "Solid muscle." Mr. Kelly now had a full hard on. "Very nice," he said as he looked at Denise's abs and compared them to her big chest. Then he looked at her beautiful black face sitting on top of a thick, muscular neck surrounded by big bulges of trap muscles. "Workin' out for rugby," said Denise. "We've been lifting weights like crazy and eating tons of good food. We've been packing on so much muscle we can add more weight every day. We're really strong." Denise hit a most muscular pose, showing off the big, striated muscles of her chest, shoulders and arms. Mr. Kelly gulped. "Yeah, I can tell," he said. "Watch," said Denise.  She bent down and picked up his desk. She lifted it to her shoulders and then pressed it overhead. She lowered the desk and pressed it up again. "This is real easy," she said. "The desk probably weighs about 50 pounds. I can press 180 pounds, so this feels like a feather." Mr. Kelly watched Denise's muscles working as she pressed the desk up and down like a toy. Her delts were bulging from her shoulders and her arms looked like huge pistons of muscle power. Denise put down the desk and flexed her arms in front of her awestruck teacher. "Real strong," she said. Mr. Kelly's eyes were bulging out of his head as he stared at Denise's muscles. Jessica came over and put her arm next to her teachers' arm. Keeping her arm straight, she flexed her bicep, her tricep and her forearm. "Look how big my arm is, Mr. Kelly. My muscle's twice as big as yours. Feel it Mr. Kelly. It's as hard as rock." Mr. Kelly reached over and felt Jessica's arm, starting with her bulging bicep and tricep and then moving down to her bowling pin writing snake forearm. Fibers of muscle were bulging under her white skin. Veins crisscrossed everywhere, surging with protein filled blood. The muscle was hot and it was as hard as warm marble rock. Mr. Kelly squeezed but he couldn't make even a small dent in the bulging fibers. Mr. Kelly's arm started shaking as he felt the big, hard muscles of Jessica's arm.

Mr. Kelly treated these girls very well. If the work was hard, he said he would give them special help after class. He treated them much better than he treated the other students. Yeah, you get respect with muscles.

At lunchtime, the girls ate four big meat sandwiches and a quart of milk. Some of the 9th graders gave them some of their protein-filled food too. They had voracious appetites. They got up from their chairs and patted their full stomachs. "Need lots of food to feed these big muscles," said Denise as she flexed her arm in front of the 9th graders. The she looked across the room. "Let's go fuck up the thugs." Jessica smiled and nodded her head. They got up and headed over to where Mikaela and Tabitha always sat. The big thugs didn't have any money to buy lunch, but a couple of guys had given them half of their sandwiches, which they were now eating. Jessica and Denise came up to where they were sitting and jerked the guys sitting next to them off their seats. They didn't say "excuse me. " They just jerked them away and sat down. Any friend of the thugs didn't deserve any politeness. "I'm still hungry," said Jessica looking at Mikaela. "I ate four meat sandwiches and some other good stuff, but these muscles need more food. I just finished eating and I'm still hungry. I'm always hungry. I'm gonna arm wrestle you for your food. The winner gets it all." She put up her arm. Her shirt was so tight that she had pulled it up to expose her shoulder. You could see her bulging delt and her whole arm, an arm just bristling with muscle fibers. Even though she wasn't flexing the muscle, you could see the fibers under her white skin with veins surging with blood. Mikaela hesitated. "Put up your fucking arm, bitch. Fight like a woman." Mikaela looked into Jessica's sky blue eyes and saw the determination in her beautiful face. She put up her arm and locked grips with the 9th grade musclegirl. She was surprised how thick and calloused Jessica's hand was. It was full of muscle and calloused from hours and hours of lifting heavy iron. "My hand feels a lot different than your stupid video control, doesn't it. Now you're up against a real woman with real muscles. My big hand could crush your hand like a grape." Jessica squeezed her fingers, crushing Mikaela's hand like it was nothing. Jessica looked into Mikaela's eyes and smiled. Then she looked down at her bulging forearm. "Yeah, real muscle," she said.

"Ready, set, go!" yelled Denise. Mikaela forced her arm forward. Her arm was fairly big, but it was soft and spongy. Jessica's arm was way bigger, it was solid muscle and it was hard as a rock. Mikaela pressed as hard as she could but Jessica's arm didn't move at bit. In fact it didn't even look like it was flexing very hard. Mikaela's face was red and her teeth were clenched because she was straining so hard. Finally she managed to push Jessica's hand down until it was about an inch from the table. She felt some hope. Maybe she could win. But then the movement stopped. It was like she had hit a brick wall. A brick wall of Jessica's muscle. After 20 seconds or so she looked up at Jessica's face. Jessica was calm and smiling, like she was pressing on a feather. "Is that all you got, bitch?" said Jessica. "You're so fucking weak. You're such a fucking weakling. Feel a real woman's muscle!" At that, Jessica ordered her arm to explode with power. Her big bicep flexed instantly, popping up under her thin skin. In a fraction of a second, Mikaela's arm was smashed down onto the table. Jessica held it there for a few seconds, looking at her big muscles and the helplessness of the former thug. "I win," she said, "I'm always gonna win." She grabbed Mikaela's sandwich and wolfed it down. Then she grabbed her drink and gulped it all down too. Mikaela just sat there stunned.

Next, Denise smashed Tabitha's arm to the table and gobbled down her food. Then she grabbed Tabitha's wrist and twisted it up her back. "Fucking fat weakling arm," she said. "You're so fucking weak I can't even feel you fighting back. I can tear your fucking arm right off your body. Look how easy it is. I'm so fucking strong you can't even fight back." She raised Tabitha's arm higher and higher on her back. Denise's muscles were bulging as they forced the helpless bully's arm higher and higher. Tabitha started crying out in pain. Pain was shooting through her shoulder as her tendons and ligaments were being ripped apart by Denise's strong muscles. Tears were running down her face. Finally there was a "pop" sound that came from her shoulder. The tremendous force of Denise's muscles had popped her arm loose from her shoulder. A surge of pain enveloped her whole shoulder and arm. It was dislocated. Denise let go and the arm fell down like a helpless, unmoving appendage. That arm would be out of commission for months. "Fucking wuss," said Denise. "Remember the video game when you did that to people on the screen. Then you came to school and did it to us. You weren't strong enough to pop our arms, but you made us cry. But now I'm strong enough. I'm strong enough to pop your fucking fat arm right off your body. You're not shit to my muscles." She flexed her arm right in front of Tabitha's nose, grabbed the back of her head and then rubbed Tabitha's crying face in her hot pumped upper arm. The tears from Tabitha's eyes covered Denise's flexed upper arm. "Feels so good to feel your tears on my big arm. Makes me feel real good to have a bully's tears on my arm." Jessica looked at Mikaela. "Tomorrow it'll be your turn," she said, flexing her arm. "I'm gonna love popping your fucking arm." Mikaela gulped. The muscle girls turned around and left.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robojoe

Part 9

Tabitha and Mikaela were terrified. Their school day had been absolute hell. Their lives had been turned from the pleasures of bullying weaker kids to the misery of being beat up themselves. They were being beat up by 14 year old muscle girls who were so strong it was unbelievable. And the muscle girls were going to do this to them every day. They said they had a lot of paying back to do. The bullies frantically thought of what they could do.

The first thing they did was go to the nurses office with Tabitha's dislocated shoulder. The nurse took a look at the shoulder and said "Go over to the gym and see Coach Phillips. She can pop your shoulder back into its socket. She's real strong. She'll pop it back in."

So the bullies cut class and went over to the gym, with Tabitha carrying her arm in her other hand. They had never been inside the gym before. The walked inside and down the hall and then saw the huge weight room. There were big weights everywhere, stacks and stacks of big Olympic plates, dumbbells arranged in a rack going all the way up to 200 pounds, benches for bench presses, squat racks, leg press machines, pullies for rowing and lat pulldowns, more weightlifting equipment than they had ever seen before. "Fuck, look at all that weight," said Mikaela. She went over and picked up a 45 pound Olympic plate. She could barely get it off the ground and to her waist using both of her hands. "That's fucking heavy," she said, dropping the weight to the floor. "Shit, look at that bench," said Tabitha. "Look at all the weights on the bar." They went over and looked at the bar. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight," said Tabitha. "Eight times 45 is 360. Three hundred sixty pounds. And there are two more 35 pound plates on the bar. That makes 425. And the bar itself must weigh 50 pounds. So that's 475 pounds. Fuck, who can lift all that weight? Who could be so big and strong that they could lift all that iron. They must be fucking monsters. You could barely pick up 45 pounds and somebody's benching 475. Holy shit."

Suddenly behind them a voice rang out. "We got a couple of senior girls rugby players who use that weight. They're huge. A black girl and a white girl, Marie and Rebecca. You should see all the muscle on their bodies. They're as strong as oxen. They can do six reps with that weight." Mikaela looked at the loaded bar and than back at the woman. "Holy shit," she said, thinking about two high school girls lifting that weight. "My name's Coach Phillips," said the woman, who was now coming into view by the two girls. She was huge. "'Course, they're not as strong as me. I can bench 550. But I've been lifting a lot longer than they have. They're only been lifting three years and they're already bigger than most college players. We've got two freshmen who can already bench 300 pounds. They've gained 50 pounds of muscle in only a month. I know they're gonna get bigger and stronger than Marie and Rebecca. They're another black girl and a white girl, Denise and Jessica. They've put on muscle so fast even I can't believe it."

Mikaela and Tabitha gulped. "You know those girls?, asked the coach. "Uh not exactly," said Mikaela. "But we know who they are." The coach smiled and put out her hand. "We build our rugby players real big. Real big and real muscular and real strong." She shook the girls' hands and asked, "What can I do for you?" Mikaela pointed at Tabitha's shoulder. "Tabitha got her shoulder dislocated this morning. Kind of an accident. The nurse said you could put the bone back into the socket. She said you were so strong it wouldn't be a problem." Coach Phillips curled up her arm and flexed her 20 inch bicep. "Twenty inches of solid muscle," she said. "I'm so strong I could break your arm in half. But I can also use my strength to help. Here, hold your arm straight." Tabitha straightened her arm and the coach put one hand on her elbow and one hand on her shoulder. She moved the arm around a bit to feel for the right position. Tabitha winced in pain. Then the coach flexed her huge bicep and pushed real hard. There was a loud snap and a jolt of pain jolting though Tabitha's shoulder. "It's back in place," said the coach. "But keep your arm in a sling for a couple of months. It will take a long time for the tendons and ligaments to heal."

The coach looked around the weight room. "This is like a second home to me. Rebecca, Marie, Jessica and Denise are coming here next period for a workout together. They wanted to work their shoulders and chests extra hard, so I gave 'em a hall pass to skip a class. When you're on the rugby team and building so much muscle, I let 'em skip classes to work out." Mikaela and Tabitha nodded. It was obvious that building muscle was way more important than classes. "Well, I hope you get better," said the coach. She turned around and walked out of the room.

"Holy shit," said Mikaela. "Jessica and Denise are coming here to work out with their two huge senior friends. Let's find a place to hide and spy on them. Maybe we can find out how they've been putting on muscle so fast. Maybe we can dig up some dirt and use it to blackmail them. Then maybe we can get them to leave us alone." Tabitha held her sore arm and nodded. "Good idea. We better find out something fast or we're gonna be dead meat. Let's hide in those lockers over there." The two bullies went over to a row of lockers at the end of the gym and found two of them that were empty. They got inside and opened the doors just a little so they could see what was happening in the gym. "We gotta keep real quiet," said Mikaela. Tabitha whispered "Yeah."

They stayed in the lockers for about 10 minutes. Then they heard some noise. "Fuck, gotta work these shoulders and my chest real hard today. I feel so fucking strong. I'm gonna go up 10 or 20 pounds in the bench press. Just you watch." The other girl said "Fuck, you're not the only one who feels strong. We're the strongest kids in the whole fucking school. I'm gonna beat you in the bench. You go up by 10 and I'll go up by 20." The other voice said "Fuck you Rebecca. I'm just as strong as you are. Big, black and fucking strong!" The bullies saw the two huge girls enter the room. They were even bigger than they had expected. Giant young specimens of pure female muscle. The seniors took off their shirts and stood in front of the mirror in just their training shorts, sprorts bras and sneakers. They both flexed their arms. "Fucking huge," said Rebecca. "Our guns are fucking huge." Marie nodded. Then she said "Jessica and Denise are gettin' big arms real fast too. They been packin' huge muscles on their guns. They been packing their bodies with tons of fucking muscle. And they're gettin's so fucking strong. It's hard to believe they've only been lifting a month. Their bodies are gettin' huge. It's great to have 'em in the Muscle Girl Club. They're buildin' big muscles real fast and they got totally hard tight asses. I just love to fuck them." Mikaela and Tabitha's mouth's dropped open as they heard this. "Yeah," said Rebecca. "And they're fantastic pussylickers too. I can't wait to have an orgy after our workout. I'm so horny I'm gonna orgasm six times." Mikaela and Tabitha's eyes bulged in their heads.

Then they heard another pair of voices coming into the gym. It was Jessica and Denise. "Look at you two big studs," yelled Jessica at Rebecca and Marie. "You look fucking huge. Well, Denise and me are gettin' huge too. You better watch out. We're gonna catch up to you and then beat you. We're gonna be benching 500 and you can only do 450." Rebecca went over to the blond 14 year old and flexed his pecs. "Yeah, if you're benchin' 500, I'll be benchin' 550. You just try and catch me." Jessica laughed. Then she punched Rebecca in her pec, real hard. The punch was so hard it would have knocked over a normal boy. "Couldn't feel that," said Rebecca, laughing. Jessica and Denise stripped off their shirts so they were also just wearing green workout shorts, sportsbras and sneakers. "Time to work out these big delts," said Denise, flexing her massive shoulders. "Gonna make 'em bigger and stronger. Gonna make 'em huge and strong as shit."

So the four muscle girls started their workout, the workout where Jessica and Denise military pressed 185 pounds, a new record for them. Jessica and Denise worked with one set of weights while Rebecca and Marie worked out with a much heavier set of weights. But they all did the same exercises. Rebecca and Marie had been the trainers for Jessica and Denise and they had done a great job. For their shoulders, they did six sets of military presses, six sets of seated behind the neck dumbbell presses, six sets of side laterals and six sets of bent over laterals. They did 24 sets of brutal exercises for their delts, going up on the weights from their prior shoulder workout day. They were 10 pounds stronger in the barbell exercises and 5 pounds stronger in the dumbbell exercises. At the end of their shoulder workout, their delts were bulging out of their bodies, literally popping out of their skin. The older girls had bigger delts, but all the girls had thick muscle capping their shoulders. The muscle was red and hot, dripping with sweat and literally bursting out of their paper thin skin. It was like they had big melons sitting on their shoulders, striated with vein covered muscle. Next to their delts, their traps were huge, pushing up against their thick, muscular necks. Their delts were so pumped that their shoulders were incredibly thick and wide. It was hard to believe these girls were still in high school.

"Fuck yeah," yelled Jessica. "Look at our shoulders. They're huge. They're fuckin' huge and they're fuckin' strong. I could lift 50 pounds in each arm for the lateral raise. That's more than I could press a month ago. I'm so fucking strong." Then she heard a sexy voice from behind. "Yeah, you're all strong. You're real women. You're big strong women." It was Coach Phillips checking out her proteges. "You girls all look great," she said as she walked into the gym. "I'm so proud of the members of the Muscle Girl Club. You girls are all studs. The biggest, strongest, toughest girls in the whole school. You Muscle Girl Club members are totally hot shit." She rubbed her crotch as she looked at the girls' muscled-up bodies.

"Time for our chest workout," said Rebecca as she flexed her already red hot pecs. "I'll work out with you," said the coach. "I need to blast these big fuckers." She stripped off her shirt and rubbed her hands over her gigantic chest, feeling the thick muscles bulging in her pecs. The girls and the coach started out with bench presses, first warming up with 135 and then 225 but then jumping to enormous weights for their work sets. Rebecca, Marie and the coach loaded the bar with three 45 plates on a side - 315 pounds - and easily cranked out 15 reps. Then they add another 35 pound plate on each side, adding 70 pounds to the bar like it was nothing. The bar bent downward. It was holding so much weight. Now it was loaded to 385 pounds. "Fucking heavy weights," yelled Rebecca as she looked at the iron. "God it feels so great to be so strong. Joining the Muscle Girl Club was the best thing I ever did in my life, Coach. I get to lift huge weights, pack on more muscle than I ever dreamed of, fuck the little pledges, and smash the rugby players on the other teams with my huge muscles. God I feel great. It's great to be a huge rugby girl jock. It's great to be in the Muscle Girl Club. When I lift these huge weights I feel so big and pumped. I feel so hot. Like a wild animal." Rebecca was getting all worked up, as the muscled up members did all the time. The steroids had increased her testosterone so much that she was pumped with energy and almost rage. Yeah, 'roid rage. She was on fire.

She jumped under the bar, lifted it off the rack and lowered it to her chest. Then she pushed it up, boldly and solidly. "Fuckin' strong!" she said as she pushed up the heavy bar. She did eight reps on her own and two more with a spot from Marie. After she finished, she jumped up off the bench and bumped her huge chest into Marie. "Fuckin big. Fuckin strong. I feel like a fuckin' animal." Marie pushed her own hard chest right back into Rebecca's. "We're both animals, white girl. Big strong fucking animals." Marie got under the bar and cranked out 10 reps of her own, with a spot from Rebecca on the last two. "Yeah," she yelled as she jumped off the bench and flexed her pecs in the mirror. Sweat was streaming down her black chest as her pumped muscles bulged under her thin skin. Then Coach Phillips got under the bar. She lowered the bar and cranked out 15 reps, not needing a spot at all. The last rep looked as easy as the first. "You girls gotta put on more muscle. You gotta get as big as me." She flexed her pecs in the mirror. They were so gigantic, shredded mountains of muscle. "Fuck yeah!" yelled Rebecca. "I'm gonna get as big as you. Even bigger. I'm gonna get so huge they won't have rugby uniforms big enough for all my muscle." The big girls and the coach were now bumping each other with their chests, pushing themselves around with their huge bodies. Mikaela and Tabitha stared in awe, looking at their huge muscles and the huge weight on the bar.

"Lets go to 435," yelled Marie. "It'll be no problem for my muscles. I feel like a fucking bull." Rebecca nodded in agreement, rubbing her hands over her hot, sweaty, totally pumped pecs. So the girls took off the 35 pound weights and added 45 pound plates plus two 20's. They now had eight 45 pound plates, two 20's plus the 45 pound bar, a total of 435. Rebecca got under the bar and pumped out four reps, with hope from Marie on the last two. She jumped up and bumped her big chest into Marie, pushing her backwards with her massive sweaty pecs. "Yeah," she yelled. "You as strong as me, black girl? You as strong as this big blond stud? You got muscles as big as mine?" Rebecca flexed her arms in Marie's face, pushing her big body into her friend. Marie laughed. "Yeah, white girl. My black muscles are bigger than yours. My black muscles are stronger than yours. You're a creamy white pancake and I'm a big black bull." She raised her own arms and flexed her muscles. pushing back on Rebecca. The two huge girls were pushing at each other with their biceps flexed. They looked like two young rams fighting in the spring.

Finally Marie got under the bar. Her black skin was glistening with sweat. Her huge pecs looked incredibly pumped, with strands of muscle fibers showing under her thin skin, literally trying to burst out with youthful energy. "Black power," she yelled as she hoisted the bar off the rack and lowered it to her chest. She pushed the bar upward and her huge black arms rammed it to the top. "Fuckin' pussy weight," she said, looking at the eight 45 pound plates she had just pushed up. She lowered the bar again and again pushed it back up. "Stronger than shit!" she yelled as she held the weight above her huge black chest. Then she lowered the bar for her third rep. She pushed it back up slowing down slightly at the top. "Yeah,!" she yelled. "No fuckin' spot for this big black goddess." She lowered the bar again and cranked out two more reps with a spot from Rebecca. She had done one more rep than Rebecca. She jumped off the bench and rammed her hot pumped chest into her friend. "Stronger than you," she yelled. "Fuckin' stronger than shit!" She grabbed Rebecca's hand and put it on her sweaty pec. "Fuckin' big and fuckin' strong," she said, staring at the blond girl's blue eyes. Rebecca nodded her head. "We're all so fucking strong its unbelievable," she said.

Meanwhile, Jessica and Denise were working out real hard too. For their fifth set, Jessica and Denise benched 295, their maximum from last week, for eight reps, with a spot needed for the last three reps. In their last chest workout they could do only two reps with this weight and now they were doing eight. Their pecs had grown way bigger and way stronger in just a couple of days, just like they had done every day since they joined the Muscle Girl Club. Their pecs were red and aching and bursting out of their chests. You could see the striations of muscle bulging out and pushing their nipples downward. Sweat was streaming out of their chests and dripping down to their red hot shredded abs, looking like rivers on their very hot thin skin. "Fuckin' strong!" yelled Denise as she looked at her pumped up chest in the mirror. "Fucking big and fucking strong! Put on another 30 pounds," she yelled.

The girls added 15 pounds to each side of the bar and Jessica got under it for her final set. She gripped the bar and the muscles in her forearms rippled with power as they closed in on the iron. Her arms were hot and sweaty. Her triceps were bulging under Her thin white skin as she extended her arms and her biceps looked like steel cords as they stretched. Her delts and pecs were shredded with hot, sweaty muscle as they prepared to lift the heavy bar. "Fuckin' light weight," yelled Jessica as she looked at the two 45 pound plates, one 35 pound plate, one 10 pound plate and one 5 pound plate on each side of the bar. Tabitha's mouth dropped open in the locker as she saw all that iron that the formerly puny Jessica was going to lift. Jessica's big muscles were going to bench 325 pounds. Tabitha couldn't believe this 14 year old, a girl she used to push around like a little girl, was going to lift that kind of weight. Jessica lifted the bar off the rack and slowly lowered it to her chest. Then she pushed up. Her pecs exploded under her red hot skin bulging up with fibers bursting out like steel cords. Her delts and triceps exploded too, the pumped up muscles bursting with power. Blood was surging into the hot muscle, torrents of muscle building blood gushing into the muscle from the strong steady beats of her big, athletic heart. Slowly the bar went up. Jessica's muscles contracted like steel as they forced her arms up higher and higher. Her pecs looked like two big melons, striated with fibers of muscle. Her skin was red from all the blood surging in the muscle and sweat was pouring off her red hot body. Finally she got the bar to the top without any help from Denise at all. She winked at Denise and then lowered the bar again. This time she got the bar about half way up and then needed a spot from Denise, only a few pounds, to finish her press. By now her muscles were aching, aching with muscle building pain. She burst through the pain barrier and finished the rep, racking the bar with a loud clang. She jumped off the bench, hit her pecs with her fists and yelled "Fuckin' strong! I'm so fuckin' strong I can't believe it. I'm like a fuckin' animal. I love those fuckin' steroids." Coach Phillips reached into her bag and pulled out five syringes. "I got the juice right here. We'll all take a shot after our workout. You girls are gettin' fuckin' huge. You're gonna be as big as me."

Suddenly, the girls heard a noise coming from the lockers. "Steroids!" whispered Tabitha to Mikaela. Tabitha was so excited at what she had heard and at what she saw that she forgot how loud she was whispering. Rebecca and Marie went over to the lockers and yanked them open. "Fuck," yelled Marie. "We got two little bitches in here. Two little asshole bitches." Jessica and Denise ran over to the lockers. "It's Tabitha and Mikaela," yelled Denise. "They're the bullies who used to beat us up all the time. The Muscle Girl Club is secret! The Muscle Girl Club is secret! You're gonna pay!" She smashed her fist into Mikaela's gut, so hard that her fist went all the way to the bully's spine. At the same time, Jessica smashed her own fist into Tabitha's face, knocking her teeth out and fracturing her jaw.

"Roid rage!" yelled Rebecca as the two 14 year old muscle girls started pounding the shit out of the bullies. Those young arms that had just benched 325 pounds were now smashing their hard fists into the bodies of Mikaela and Tabitha. The Roid Rage was overwhelming, as all the hate that had built up from eight years of being bullied by the two Thugs was coupled with the absolute testosterone muscle aggressiveness and dominance that was coursing through their bodies as a result of the steroids. Their muscles were hot and bulging from the hard workout. And those muscles were now smashing the bullies into oblivion. "This is better than playing a video game," yelled Jessica as she looked Tabitha in the eye before smashing her fist into her gut again. "It's way better," yelled Denise as she grabbed Mikaela's arm and yanked it up her back, ripping the joint of her arm away from her shoulder. "We're doin' all your moves right on you. You like that Thug?"

"Kill 'em!" yelled Rebecca as she watched the young muscle girls smash the two bullies. "Smash 'em into nothin'" yelled Marie. The two big girls were excited and energized. They wanted these bitches crushed. The Muscle Girl Club is secret! The steroids are secret!

"I'm gonna snap your spine," yelled Jessica at Mikaela. "Just like you tried to do to me." She wrapped her arms around Mikaela's waist, flexed her chest and let all the air out of her lungs. Then she contracted up her hard ab muscles, leaving a big gap in her waist. Then she pulled in with her arms. Her lats spread out like wings and her biceps bulged like steel balls and they forced her muscular forearms into Mikaela's spine. Mikaela groaned in abject pain. Her face was mangled, with a broken nose, a broken jaw, all her teeth gone. Her torso was so battered and bruised and her arms were hanging down unattached to her shoulders. Now her spine was feeling shooting pain as Jessica applied enormous pressure with her new muscles. Jessica squeezed and squeezed, with her muscles bulging out of her skin, but she couldn't snap the spine. Finally, she let go and pushed the punk over to Rebecca. "Snap it," she said. "Snap the bitch's spine. Your muscles are so big you can snap it like a twig." Rebecca's blue eyes got small and angry as she looked at the beat up bully. "You fuckin' asshole," she said as she wrapped her huge arms around Mikaela's back. Then she flexed her massive chest, exhaled all the air from her lungs and pulled in her rock hard stomach with her chisled ab muscles. Then she pulled in with her arms as hard as she could. Her lats sprang out from the sides of her back like thick wings. Her shoulders bulged with striated muscle bursting out of her skin. And her biceps bristled with flexing muscle pulling with incredible force. Rebecca could do barbell rows with 400 pounds, and all that power was now smashing her forearms into Mikaela's back with overwhelming effect. Immediately everyone could hear a loud CRACK as Mikaela's spine was splintered in two by Rebecca's huge muscles. "Nooooooo!" yelled Mikaela as pain surged through her back and legs. Never in her life had she felt pain like this before.

"Just like the video game, bitch" yelled Jessica. "Pop off her head, Rebecca. Pop off the bitch's head. It's another video game move she tried on us. Wrap your arm around her neck and put your bicep under her chin. Then flex that big mother and pop her fuckin' skull right off her body!" Mikaela's eyes got wide with fear. "Fuck yeah," yelled Rebecca as she flexed her right arm in Mikaela's face. She was completely consumed with Roid Rage, just like the other girls. She wrapped her arm around Mikaela's neck and positioned her bicep under her chin. She held down Mikaela's body with her other arm. Then she flexed her bicep. The giant muscle bulged upwards, smashing itself into Mikaela's head. She flexed harder and the rock hard muscle pushed like a steel battering ram on Mikaela's head pushing it upwards from her body. Suddenly there was a loud popping sound as Mikaela's head was severed from the top of her spinal cord. Rebecca's giant bicep had popped her head. "Cool," said Rebecca as she looked at what her incredibly strong muscles had done. As she let go, Mikaela's head dangled downward, now unattached to her body by any bone. She was dead.

Tabitha was watching all this in absolute horror. "Your turn," said Denise as she smashed her fists into Tabitha's gut, chest and face a couple more times. "Snap her spine, Marie. I wanna see your big black muscles snap the bitch's spine. And then smash her ribs. Snap the asshole's spine and then crush every one of her fucking ribs." Marie grinned. "Yeah," she said. She looked real hot and excited. "No, no," yelled Tabitha. "Fuckin' too late," said Denise. "The Muscle Girl Club's a secret. You know the secret. End her, Marie."

Marie wrapped her giant black arms around Tabitha's lower back. Tabitha's eyes were in total fear as she looked at Marie's huge black shoulders and chest. Sweat was pouring off of Marie's rock hard body and rubbing all over Tabitha's fat white body. Marie expanded her chest and flexed it. Then she sucked in her waist and pulled in with her huge guns. Immediately there was a loud crack as Tabitha's spine snapped in two. Tabitha yelled out in pain. "Fuckin' strong," yelled Marie as she let go with her right arm and flexed her spine breaking bicep in Tabitha's face. She was still holding onto Tabitha with her left arm. "Crush her ribs," yelled Denise. "Yeah, those ribs are like little twigs to my muscles," said Marie. She wrapped her arms around Tabitha's chest and then squeezed. Her lats flared out from her back like thick wings of muscle. Her traps bulged up from her thick neck. Her delts were huge melons of striated muscle flexing on her broad shoulders. And her arms were rippling with shredded black muscle as they pulled. Instantly, there was the sound of crack, crack, crack, crack. One by one all the bones in Tabitha's ribs were broken apart by Marie's giant muscles. Marie kept squeezing and soon Tabitha's chest was almost the size of her waist. It was completely crushed. The bones had smashed into her lungs, which were now crushed into nothing. Tabitha couldn't breathe. She was in abject pain. "Good bye, bully," said Marie as she grabbed Tabitha's neck and twisted it with her right hand. Her huge forearm muscles bulged, producing enormous force in her fingers. There was a snapping sound as Tabitha's neck was twisted to the breaking point. Tabitha was dead.

Marie threw Tabitha on the floor next to Mikaela. Coach Phillips said, "We'll put 'em in my car and bury their bodies out in the woods. Nobody will ever find them. Seems like the two bullies ran away when some of their former victims started fighting back. But first lets take our steroid shots." The girls all smiled. "Yeah," said Jessica. "And after we bury their disgusting bodies, we can have some wild sex tonight." All the girls yelled their agreement. It was great to be a member of the Muscle Girl Club.

THE END


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robojoe

Another JohnD re-imagining.  Enjoy!

The Punching Bag
By John D.
Robojoe adaptation



Jim was sitting at a bar in Hollywood talking to a few of his female friends.   It was late afternoon in August and it was very hot.  He was wearing a tee shirt, extra large, because Jim had a big body.  He was five feet 10 inches and weighed 220 pounds.  He had some muscle but he also had a lot of fat, fat that had accumulated on his big belly that was bulging out under his tee shirt.  Above his big belly, the t-shirt said "Punching Bag."  Jim had that t-shirt specially made, because he liked to get punched.  He liked the feel of women's fists hitting his body.  He liked to feel dominated.  To feel subservient.  To feel submissive. To feel like a punching bag.  He liked to feel the power women had over him.  When he felt that way, he always got hard.  And his orgasms were always fantastic.

He always had a great time with his female friends.  Most of them were dominant. 
They loved to hit Jim's body.  Their pussies got wet as their fists pounded into
his flesh.  Their clits got hard as they punched his fat gut like it was a
punching bag.  Jim's cock got hard as he got pounded.  He loved feeling
dominated.  When the punching stopped, the dominant woman forced Jim to the ground, rode his face and fucked the shit out of him.  She came and Jim came.  It was a lot of fun.

As he was sitting in the bar, he saw a huge young female bodybuilder walk through the door and sit at the far end of the bar.  The girl must have been six feet six inches tall and must have weighed 250 pounds.  Maybe 300 pounds.  She was young, maybe 22 or 23 years old, and she was huge.  She was wearing a white wife beater that showed off her huge shoulders and arms.  Jim couldn't take his eyes off this woman's body.  His cock was already hard.  The bodybuilder had dark hair, cut fairly short.  Her face was brutally beautiful, dark with a strong jaw and wide cheekbones. Her neck was huge and you could see it was all muscle.  She had gigantic trap muscles bulging away from her neck over to her huge wide shoulders.  Her delts were very thick, looking like big cannonballs of muscle fibers sitting on her gigantic shoulders.  Her arms were the biggest arms Jim had ever seen, on a man or a woman.  They looked to be as big as a man's head, giant hams of muscle rippling with striated muscle and covered with veins.  Her forearms were bigger than Jim's upper arms, huge bulging forearms covered with fibers and veins.  And her hands were huge.  Her hands and fingers were thick and muscular.  Jim looked at those hands and those arms and wondered what hit would be like to get hit by those huge fists and all that muscle.

This bodybuilder was new to the town.  Jim had never seen her before.  And
everyone in the bar was staring at her.  She was so big, so muscular, so dominant looking.  She ordered a beer and drank the whole glass down in one big glug.  When she drank, she raised her arm high and flexed her bicep.  All the mouths in the bar dropped open as they watched her huge bicep flex.  That arm must have measured 25 inches.

Then she put down his glass and looked over at Jim's tee shirt.  She mouthed
the words "punching bag." and looked at Jim.  She made a fist and flexed her
forearm.  She moved her fist up and down, showing Jim the enormous shredded
muscle in her forearm.  And her fist was huge.  It was as big as a boxing glove.

She got up from her bar stool and walked over to where Jim was sitting.  She grabbed a bar stool, put it in a very small space right next to Jim and sat down.  The huge size of her body pushed Jim to the side and pushed one of Jim's friends off her bar stool so she fell on the floor.  The huge woman looked down and said "I need more space."    It was like the friend didn't even exist as a person.  She was just an annoyance to this huge young woman.  The bodybuilder pushed the friend's stool away and moved her stool into where the friend had been sitting.  She was now taking up the space of two people.

She turned to Jim.  "Wanna buy me a drink?" she said.  Jim looked at her huge body and her brutally beautiful face and nodded his head.  He couldn't talk.  The muscle woman ordered another beer.  Then she looked at Jim's shirt.  "So what's with the shirt?  You like gettin' punched?"  She made a fist again and flexed her forearm.  Jim's eyes were riveted on her huge fist.  He then explained how he liked to get punched by dominant women, how he liked to feel subservient, how much fun he had when his female friends punched him, and how they had great sex afterwards.  The big muscle girl said, "Am I dominant enough for you?"  She raised her chest and flexed her gigantic pecs and lats.  Her pecs bulged out in huge globes of muscle underneath the skimpy wife beater and her lats flared out like thick wings of muscle straining the fibers of the shirt.  Her chest must have measured over 70 inches of solid muscle.  Then she straightened her leg and flexed her quad.  Jim's eyes bulged out of his head as he saw the shredded muscles in this woman's thigh.  That thigh must have measured 34 inches, all muscle.

Jim kind of stuttered.  "You're the most dominant woman I've ever met," he
said as he stared at the girl's huge body.  The girl's beer came and she again drank it down in one big glug.  This time Jim was able to see her bulging bicep up close.  Big, thick, hard, throbbing with muscle fibers, covered with veins.  Jim's cock was as hard as it had ever been.

The muscle goddess put down her glass and said, "I wanna punch you.  I wanna punch the shit outta you."  All of a sudden Jim looked worried.  He looked at the woman's arms and knew those huge guns could kill him easily.  "Um, well, the punching is just for fun.  You don't have to hit very hard.  If you hit me hard with those huge arms, you might kill me."  The huge woman grinned.  "Oh yeah, I could kill you easy.  I can bench 750 pounds.  I can press 480 pounds overhead. 
These arms are so strong they could kill you without trying hard."  She flexed her arms and looked at her huge muscles.  "But hey, it's just for fun, right?  You have fun and I have fun.  We both have fun.  I know I'm gonna have a lot of fun."  She flexed again. Jim looked relieved.  This was going to be the best sexual experience he ever had.  He grabbed the woman's huge arm and said  "Let's go to my garage.  I got some gloves and stuff there."

So they went to Jim's garage in a small house in West Hollywood.  It wasn't very far from the bar.  Jim turned on the lights and closed the garage door.  It was just the two of them inside.  The huge woman looked at Jim's fat body and said, "You're gonna be a nice punchin' bag.  Nice and soft for these big fists."  Jim grabbed a pair of gloves and said, "You gotta use gloves.  Your fists will be too hard."  The huge bodybuilders grabbed the gloves and threw them on the floor.  "I don't need gloves.  I'm gonna hit you with my bare fists.  I wanna feel my knuckles sinking into your pathetic flesh.  Gloves are
for little pussies."  Jim got a worried look on his face.  "But this is just for fun, remember?"  The huge woman ripped off her wife beater and said, "Oh yeah.  I'm gonna have a lot of fun."  Jim looked panicked and tried to run to the door, but the huge woman grabbed his arm and threw him back against the wall.  "Take off your fucking clothes, punching bag.  I'm gonna punch you naked."  Jim hesitated. 

SMASH!  The woman's huge fist hit Jim right in the gut, driving itself deep inside the fatty tissue.  "I said take off your clothes, you little wimp.  You do what I say.  If I tell you to take off your clothes, you take off your clothes.  And you do it NOW!"  Jim trembled and started taking off his clothes.  The muscle girl took off her clothes too.  Now they were both naked.  Jim stared at her body.  His cock was hard again.  This woman was beautiful.  Her face was so beautiful, in a very brutal way.  She had dark eyes that looked sexy yet menacing.  She had more muscle on her body than Jim had ever seen.  And her clit was huge.  Her pussy was shaved smooth and the protruding clit was already semi-hard.  The huge young bodybuilder was getting wet as she thought about punching Jim's body with her huge muscles.  Her clit was already about three inches long.  That clit was gigantic, just like her body.
     
"You like my body, you little bitch?  You like my big muscles?  Fuck, I got more muscle in one arm than you got in your whole fuckin' body.  You're pathetic.  Fat. Weak.  A cowering wimp. You deserve to get smashed by my big muscles.  Yeah, I'm dominant all right.  I love to dominate little bitches like you."
     
She flexed her arms.  "Look at that fuckin' muscle.  Think of all the power in that muscle.  Think about what that muscle can do to your body.  Yeah, I love having big muscles.  I love having strong muscles.  My muscles love to smash things.  My muscles love to show off how strong they are.  They love to smash pathetic little bitches."   Jim was almost ready to cum as he looked at the huge bodybuilder's flexing muscles.  The big woman sneered at the little bitch and hit some more poses, flexing her huge lats, her mountainous  pecs, her tree trunk legs and her washboard abs.  She didn't have an ounce of fat on her body and her waist was actually fairly small for the amount of muscle she had.  Her thick six pack looked like bricks of muscle, a far cry from Jim's fat stomach.
     
Jim was overcome with lust.  His lust had overtaken his fear.  "Hit me.  Hit me.  Hit me with your big muscles!  I want you to dominate me.  I wanna be your punching bag!" The huge bodybuilder made two fists and looked at them.  Her fists were huge, probably double the size of most guy's fists.  And her knuckles were very hard.  As hard as nails.  As hard as brass knuckles.
     
She started smashing her fists into Jim's stomach.  At first, she only used about an eighth of her strength and Jim was relieved.   This what he was hoping for in being a punching bag. This continued for several minutes.   Jim looked at the bodybuilder's huge body as she threw the punches.  Her shoulders and pecs flexed with each punch, the strands of muscle flexing like thick steel cords.  Her arms were huge and seemed to get bigger with each punch.  Her triceps bulged out of her thin skin as she extended her arms and her biceps bulged as she pulled them back.  Her arms were enormous.  Bigger than Jim's legs.  The bodybuilder was jumping around like a boxer and her thigh and calf muscles bulged with each jump.  Her abs looked absolutely beautiful as she moved, bricks of rock hard washboard muscle.  And the bodybuilder's clit now got very hard as she beat Jim.  It was 5 inches long and very thick.  This was fun for Jim.  The woman looked so muscular, so dominant, so aggressive as she jumped around and hit Jim's body.  Jim tried punching her abs a couple of times and it felt like he was hitting a brick wall.  He hurt his hand as he hit the rock hard muscle.  The bodybuilder laughed at these puny blows as she kept hitting Jim's body.
     
Jim's cock got very hard and he reached down and started beating off.  In less than a minute he came as he looked at the huge bodybuilder's body and felt her punches.  It was the best orgasm he had ever had.  The woman looked at the cum coming out of his little five inch cock and smiled.  "I hope you had fun," she said.  Jim nodded his head as he felt the last ooze of cum fall from his still-aroused cock.
     
Then the woman said. "I was just warming up.  Now I'm gonna have some fun."  She smashed her fist into Jim's gut with all the power of her huge muscles.  That arm, an arm that could do incline dumbbell presses with 275 pounds, smashed the huge fist into Jim's gut with all the force of her huge delt, pec and tricep muscles.  Her fist went deep into Jim's gut, pushing his intestines out of place and almost hitting his spine.  Jim grabbed his ruptured gut and immediately fell to the floor where he writhed in pain.  "Fuckin' wimpy punchin' bag.  I can't have you fallin' over like that," said the huge bodybuilder as she looked around the garage.  She spotted two ropes hanging over rafters in the garage.  She grabbed one of Jim's wrists and tied it to one rope.  Then she grabbed his other wrist and tied it to the other rope.  She pulled the ropes tight so Jim was now standing up with his arms held up in a V shape by the two ropes.  She tied the
ropes and patted Jim on the stomach.  "Nice fat punching bag," she said as Jim looked at her brutally beautiful face with desperation in his eyes.
     
She started smashing her fists into Jim's gut, pushing his legs back with each blow like he was a real punching bag getting pushed back by the devastating power of each of the muscular woman's punches.  Jim wanted to buckle over in pain but he couldn't.  He was held up by the ropes and there was nothing he could do to stop the brutal attack by this huge, super strong muscle woman. His gut hurt so much he started to vomit.  "I bet that hurts," said the bodybuilder as she smashed another devastating blow into Jim's gut.  "I like to hurt people.  My big muscles love to hurt people.  Especially little bitches like you."   After another minute of these incredibly hard punches, she said  "Your gut's too soft, bitch.  I wanna hit some bones.  I wanna break some bones."  She looked at his hard knuckles.  "My fists love to break bones. My feet love to break bones too.  I love to break bones."
     
She started hitting Jim's ribs with her big fists.  The punches were incredibly hard and Jim's ribs were breaking with each punch.  "Yeah, the sound of breaking bones.  I love that sound."  She smashed and smashed and smashed, breaking every one of Jim's ribs.  Jim was in such incredible pain it was amazing he hadn't passed out.  He kept looking at the woman's muscles as they attacked him and his cock got hard again.  He was in abject pain but his cock was still hard. 
     
The bodybuilder looked at the little bitch's cock.  "Hey, you can only cum once per beating.  Let me fix that for you."  She smashed her fist into Jim's cock and balls, breaking his pelvis bone.  Surges of pain shot through Jim's body.   Then she battered the helpless bitch's cock and balls three more times with devastating punches.  "Yeah, all fixed," she laughed as he looked at Jim's flaccid cock that was hanging lifelessly from his broken pelvis.  She reached down and squeezed Jim's balls.  "I like to give out pain," she said as Jim winced and almost passed out.
     
Then the huge bodybuilder stood back and flexed her huge 34 inch thigh.  "Look at all that muscle.  That muscle's so fucking strong.  Watch what that muscle can do."  She smashed her foot into Jim's right thigh.  Instantly the bone broke in two.  The lower part of Jim's leg was now hanging lifelessly below the top part.  "Yeah, fuckin' strong!" yelled the bodybuilder as she flexed her muscles in front of Jim's pulverized body.  She stroked her hard clit a couple of times.  This was turning her on so much.  She raised her other leg and smashed it into Jim's other thigh.  She could hear the bone snap as pain surged through Jim's body.  "Such a fuckin' bitch," she said as Jim moaned in pain.  She stroked her clit some more.
     
Then she smashed her feet into Jim's chest and crotch, breaking his ribs and pelvis even more.  The only thing she didn't break was Jim's arms, because they were holding up his punching bag body.  "You havin' fun yet, bitch?" she said to Jim.  "I'm sure havin' fun.  Now I'm done with this heavy work.  It's time for the speed bag..  I think your head will make a great speed bag."
     
Jim couldn't talk because his ribs and gut were totally collapsed and ruptured by the huge muscle woman's incredible blows.  Spit and vomit were drooling out of his mouth.  He looked at the young muscle goddess who now started bouncing up and down on her feet.  He saw her huge calves and her gigantic thighs bounce her huge body like she was a champion prize fighter.  Then the woman started hitting his face with her fists like his head was a speed bag.  The blows were rapid but they were hard.  The woman gave him blow after blow after very rapid blow.  Instantly his nose was broken.  Then each blow broke another face bone.  In a manner of a minute, Jim's face was a bloody pulp.  His head bounced around on his neck and with each bounce he got hit with another solid punch.  The punches were very rapid.  "Not only are my muscles strong, they're also fast," said the brutal goddess.  "I'm pretty fast for a big girl, ain't I bitch?  Oh yeah, I forgot, you can't talk."  She smashed Jim again in the nose and face.
     
She rubbed her thick clit again.  "This is gettin' me so aroused.  It's so much fun smashing your body.  It gets my pussy real wet.  It really turns me on to smash a little bitch like you.  I feel so dominant.  I feel like such a stud.  Now I'm gonna punch the shit outta you and then I'm gonna fuck your face with my huge clit."  At that, the young bodybuilder started punching all of Jim's body.  She punched from the front, from the side and from the back.  She punched Jim's crotch again and again.  His balls were now smashed into nothing.  Jim was hanging on the ropes and had to endure every punch.  He wished he could pass out but he somehow was still conscious.  Pain was shooting through every part of his body. Every punch broke another bone or ruptured another organ.
     
The bodybuilder's clit was sticking straight out, all 5 huge thick inches of her
massive feminine weapon.  All of a sudden she stopped punching, ripped off the ropes and threw Jim onto the ground.  She rammed her pussy onto Jim's bloody excuse for a face.  She held onto Jim's smashed chest as she rammed her clit into Jim's ruptured mouth.  The big weapon was like a steel pipe and busted through everything that was in its way.   The woman started thrusting her hips back and forth, pushing her slick pussy back and forth on Jim's face.  This went on for several minutes as Jim moaned from pain and the woman grunted with pleasure.  She ran Jim's face up and down her clit, feeling erotic pleasure.  She started grunting louder, pushing her clit in and out and moving Jim's body to give her maximum erotic pleasure.  Finally she came on Jim's broken body, spurting gush after gush of her dominant muscle cum onto what was left of Jim.
     
When she finished, she sat back and looked Jim in the eye.  Jim could barely see the woman's beautiful face and incredibly muscular torso with one bloody eye.  Even now he felt aroused looking at this huge young bodybuilder even though he had no cock left.  "I got one more punch for you, bitch."  The woman made a fist, pulled back her arm and smashed that fist into Jim's jaw, breaking his head off his body.  The force of the punch was so great that it not only broke his spine, but it broke all his muscles, blood vessels and skin.   "Fuckin' strong!" she yelled as she looked at Jim's head on the floor.  Blood
gushed out of Jim's neck as his heart made a few final beats.  "I love snuffing you little bitches," said the muscle goddess as she stroked her hard clit and then thrust it back into Jim's headless body for another wild orgasm.
     
"You were a good punching bag," she said to Jim's lifeless body as she rubbed her wet pussy on his body. Then she put on her clothes and left the garage, leaving Jim and his head on the floor.  The huge woman went to another town, maybe your town.  When she got there she got a map of the bars.
     
THE END
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marcrazy

I love your adaptations from John D. Thanks and k+ for you!  :rock:

Jeremy Lightning

Not a huge fan of the kind of domination, gore and death that is going on here, but there are certain themes that I do like in John D's stories, confidence, muscle, strength, and you certainly brought those out in this story, so I'll definitely k+ you for that!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

robojoe

Another re-imagining of a new author.  Hope you all enjoy.


Charlene
Original story by Sean Reid Scott
robojoe adaptation

I swear the girl could have passed for Aleesha Young.  The Aleesha Young in the best shape of her life.  But this woman was here.  Now.

I had been looking for a used pickup for a few weeks, and my search had brought me to this used car lot.  It wasn't as shady as most of them are.  In fact the owner was actually the mayor of our small town.  He often hired young people from our town, or one of the nearby bigger ones, to sell cars.  He had a reputation as being one of the more reputable dealerships in the area.

So I don't know why I waited so long to check out the lot, but as soon as I got out of my car and started looking around, I was glad I had come.  Not really because I had seen a pickup I wanted.  No-- it was because of her.  Walking toward me from the sales office was the most over-developed female bodybuilder goddess I had ever seen.  Like I said, Aleesha would have been proud.

Or put to shame.

The closer this girl got, the faster my heart beat. 

She was smiling.  Not a shit-eating grin-- just a friendly, confident smile that despite her imposing size and features seemed to put me at ease.  She wore a white long sleeved blouse, and a pair of pleated navy dress slacks that God only knows how she ever pulled up over those legs.  I mean, it almost looked as if each of her legs' girth was close to the girth of her waist!  Those pants had to be tailored.  But despite her freakish proportions, she didn't strut.  In fact, her walk was fluid and-- dare I say it-- graceful, even though I swear I could feel the earth move with each footfall.

Her hair was meticulously arranged in a bun.  God, her face was gorgeous. 

I tried to make like I was looking at trucks, but my attention was totally on this girl, and the closing distance between us.  I looked back at her, and I literally had to fight not to gasp out loud.  Her neck, wrapped, as it were, by that bright white dress blouse, was as thick as a telephone pole, and it was supported by a pair of traps that were unimaginably powerful.  Fuck, this girl was a stud.

And still she smiled as she approached.

And then I began to attempt to take in the size of those arms.  In spite of being fully covered by her shirt sleeves, they were impossible to camouflage.  Fucking amazing guns.  Fucking unbelievable shoulders.  My cock was embarrassingly hard, and I know it must have been noticeable. 

"How you doin' this afternoon?" she said.  She stopped about 5 or 10 feet from me.  I don't know if it was because she knew how intimidating she was, or if it was to stand back and look at the rig I was standing next to.  She didn't wait for me to answer her greeting.  She probably had an idea that I was going to have a hard time talking.  "Nice rig," she said.  "It's actually got low miles on it."

I scuffled my feet and made like I was going to kick a tire or something.  Shit, I was frozen in lust.

She looked over the truck and made mention of some of its other features-- which I was unable to hear because I had been teleported to some other dimension. 

"Wanna take it for a test drive?"

I looked at her gorgeous, smiling face and finally found a single word, from my frozen vocabulary.  "Sure."

"I'll go get the keys, hon.  Hang on.  I'll be right back," she smiled.  With that, she got a number off a sticker in the windshield, turned and trotted back to the sales office.  My eyes were glued to her body the whole time.  I don't even know if I looked back at the pickup the whole time I waited.  I think my eyes were glued on the sales office. 

She called me "hon."  Oh holy fuck.  I thought I would die.  To have this goddess tag me with that all-affirming title-- shit.

I could see her walk behind the counter of the well-lit sales office.  The windows ran from ceiling to floor.  Even at this distance, she was amazing to look at.

If she wasn't on to me as soon as she walked up to me the first time, I'm sure she had to suspect when she returned with the key to the truck.  "Name's Charlene," she said, extending her hand.  The warmth and strength-- and gentleness-- of her grip made me pretty much lose it.  I coughed and choked when I tried to give her my name, and the whole time she just smiled at me, and held my hand in the shake.  Finally, when I regained my composure, I said, "Josh."

She released my hand and motioned me to the passenger side.  "I have to drive it off the lot," she said as she climbed in.  She had to adjust the seat so she could fit.  "Nice thing about this rig is that the seat moves way back, giving you a lot of leg room.  I'm six-two, and I don't have a problem at all."

Okay, she was a little taller than Aleesha too.

We drove for a few minutes and then she pulled over and unbuckled her seat belt.  "Wanna give it a try?"  Her grin was killer.

"Sure," I said.  Yeah, I had at least two words down:  my name, and "sure." 

We both got out and traded sides, passing each other at the front of the rig-- almost touching.  Our eyes met as we passed, and she smiled that comforting, confident smile again.

I don't really remember any of the particulars about the truck, even though I know she went through a lot of information while I drove-- horsepower, engine size, features, etc.  Those things flew out of my head as fast as they came in.  I was totally occupied with her. 

"You a local?"

I was nudged out of my trance by her question.

"Oh. Uh, yeah.  Born and raised here," I answered.

"So, you went to Cold Creek High?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"I went to Riverdale," she said.  Riverdale was a town about twice the size of Cold Creek, about ten miles away.  Her smile grew, and she said, "We crushed you in football last year."

"You look like you could have played," I said tentatively.

"Naw," she laughed.  "I was kinda skinny in high school."

My eyes grew and I gave an expression of disbelief.

She grinned.  "Really," she said.  "I didn't start working out 'til after I graduated."

"Shit," I let slip out.

I pulled the truck back onto the lot.

"So, you interested?" she asked.

I so wished I could take that question for the meaning I wanted.

"Oh, I don't know," I said. 

"Yeah, it's kind of a big decision.  How 'bout I give you my card.  If you decide you're interested, just give me a call."  She pulled out a single business card from her blouse pocket-- a pocket that was backed by the biggest, thickest slab of chest meat I had ever seen in person-- and handed it to me.  "My cell number is on it too, hon.  If you find a rig somewhere else, give me a call-- anytime-- and I'll bet I can give you a better deal."

"Thanks," I said.  Shit, the conversation was winding down.  I never wanted to leave this girl's ominous presence.  I guess I must have gone ozone again, because after a few seconds, I noticed that a lot more than just a few seconds had passed.

"You okay, hon?" I heard her ask.

"Uh.  Oh-- yeah, sorry.  Just thinking," I said.

Another moment of silence.  And then, as I sat behind the steering wheel and she sat to my right, she moved her left hand onto my right knee.  "You sure?  Seems like something might be wrong," she probed. 

I looked at her hand on my knee, and then at her face-- it was comforting and relaxed.

"No.  I'm fine."  I tried to make like I was just a normal guy.  "Just trying to figure out what I want.  In a rig."

She took her hand off my leg.  Oh, I wished she hadn't.  "Yeah," she said.  "Sometimes it's a big decision."

We finally opened our respective doors and got out.  She lifted the hood and we poked around under there for a few minutes, but the only thing I can remember was the inhuman "V" taper of her back as her mammoth lats flared out above her svelte waistline.  I swear I came as close to involuntarily creaming myself as I ever have.  Her slacks wrapped around her glutes like I was wishing I could do with my hands.  I don't know if she knew what I was looking at or not, but she did seem to take a long time pulling out the dipstick and checking the fluid level as I watched from behind. 

She lowered the hood and turned around to me.  She leaned back against the hood, resting those perfect glutes against the grill, and placing her hands on the edge of the hood.  "Anything else you want to see?" she smiled.

Usually I'm pretty adept at making like I'm cool with things, even when I'm overwhelmed with a muscle girl.  But this Charlene had me totally thrown.  I just looked at her.

Finally, she broke the ice and looked around the lot.  "We've got some full-size rigs, if you're interested in looking."

"I think that's all the size I can handle," I smiled, looking at the hood of the truck, but close enough to Charlene's body that it might have been difficult to tell what it was that I was really talking about.

She didn't let on like anything was amiss.  "So, Josh, you going to school?"

"Naw, I just graduated from State.  Decided to come back to Cold Creek and take over my sister's business.  She owns a couple of coffee shops-- one here in town and one over in Farmington.  She wants to open another one in Riverdale.  I'm taking over the one here."  I shuffled my feet on the ground.  Charlene just held her beautiful position against the front of the pickup.  "Might try to expand a little later, after I get the hang of the business."

"Cool, hon," she smiled, still not moving.  Her radiant blue eyes sparkled.  She seemed genuinely interested.  "Where's the coffee hut at?"

"Oh, over on Burleson, next to Hank's Hardware."

"Oh yeah," she said.  "I know the one."  She lifted her left hand up and ran her palm across her hair.  Her watermelon-sized biceps muscle bunched and the shirt sleeve tightened against the mass.

Oh, fuck.  I was so close to an involuntary orgasm just watching that.  I'd never come by accident, but for the first time in my life, I thought it was definitely possible. 

She straightened her bun and her muscle bulged.  "I don't get over to that side of town very often, but I'll have to make a trip and check it out.  I'm a caffeine monster.  Love to have a big coffee before a workout," she smiled.  She lowered her hand and looked right into my eyes.

I had no choice but to avert my gaze.  She was simply too much.  Too much woman.  Too much muscle.  Too much power.  And gorgeousness, if that's even a word.  I swear, if she had said "Come.  Now.  In your pants,"  I would have had no power to resist her command.  But she didn't say that.  Instead, she just looked at me.  Smiling comfortably-- she seemed totally content to just hang there with me.  No pressures.  No need to talk if I didn't want to.

Finally I had to break the silence.  "Well, thanks for the ride.  And thanks for the no-pressure sales.  I really appreciate it.  I'll have to think about it."  I looked down at her business card that I'd been fumbling in my fingers, then back up at her.  She was as intimidating and gorgeous as the moment I had first seen her.  "And I'll give you a call."

"Cool," she smiled.  She leaned off the front of the truck, then stuck her hands in her pockets.  Shiiiiit.  Her triceps pressed out at the already exhausted sleeve fabric (exhausted from fighting against her biceps) nearly causing them to rip.  She pushed her hands into her pockets, straightening her arms.  She looked almost-- almost coy and shy.  She smiled back at me.  "I'll look forward to hearing from you.  Like I said, call me.  Anytime.  Day or night."  Then she grinned and said, "You know-- if you have a car buying emergency in the middle of the night."  Then she laughed at herself.

I laughed too.

"Yeah, if I have a car buying emergency in the middle of the night, you'll be the first woman I call," I joked back.

Charlene extended her hand once again and we shook.  Did she have any idea of the effect she had on me?  Was I able to hide it, or was it totally obvious that I was overcome with lust for this girl...
_________

The morning rush had ended about a half hour earlier, and I was taking it easy, cleaning up and stocking the shelves to that things would be within easy reach. My sister was a savvy businessperson, and she had this coffee hut running like a well-oiled machine before I ever came onto the scene.

I could look forward to bringing in almost a thousand dollars a week with this place, and it was really a cool gig. The people were nice and the job was easy. Radio on in the background, computer and Internet (with my bookmarked femmuscle sites) on my left. For a guy just out of college, without too many earth-shattering aspirations, this was going to be good.

As I bent down to move some stock under a shelf, I heard the rumble of a car as it pulled up to my window. I stood up and turned to the window, and my throat contracted to the point where I couldn't speak.

It was Charlene.

I had only met her two days earlier, on Saturday, and although I had planned on going back to the car lot this afternoon, here she was-- beating me to the punch. For the life of me, I couldn't believe that she actually followed through on her mention of coming over here. I was scared shitless. And totally surprised.

"Hey hon," she grinned as she put her Acura TSX into park, "you got any coffee in there?"

Oh fuck. She was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. My vantage point was above her car, looking down inside. She put her hands on the steering wheel, and her upper arms just freaked me out.  Unbelievable size and vascularity. And those forearms! They were as thick and muscular as anyone could want for their upper arms!

"Whoa, hey!" I smiled. Instantly my boner was at the ready. "I thought you said you don't ever get over to this side of town."

"Don't," she said. "But I also said I wanted to check out your place here." She leaned her head out the window and looked at the exterior, the eaves, the signs.

"Pretty nice!" She looked inside my window, trying to see what was inside. "Never been inside one of those. Looks comfortable. Is it crowded?"

"Naw," I smiled. Her disarming way made me feel good, in spite of being frozen in my lust for her huge, gorgeous body. "It's actually nice. You want to come in and see it?" I caught myself wondering where I got the nerve to ask her that, but before I could answer myself, she answered.

"Sure, cool, hon," she smiled. She put her car into gear and said, "Let me park this thing." With that, she pulled forward and took a spot. My heart was racing as she walked toward me.

I opened the door and she stepped up inside, closing it behind her. "Nice," she smiled, looking around. The already small quarters of the hut were now pretty cozy-- nicely so. I was forced to stand pretty close to the muscle giantess. I pointed out some of the things inside, and showed her how the espresso maker works. She noticed the computer and said, "Cool-- you get the 'net on that thing?"

"Yeah. We spare no expense at making our employees comfortable here."

She laughed. "You're the only employee aren't you?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "So, what can I make you?"

She leaned back against a counter. "Well, I'm on my way to work out. How about a large, 4-shot nonfat latte," she said.

"Coming right up," I smiled. Once again, our eyes met and seemed to lock. Gawwwwd she was just too much to handle.

I refused to take payment from her and she protested.

"No," I insisted. "It's our Monday special. Free lattes to all bodybuilders over 250 pounds with less than 10 per cent body fat."

Charlene grinned. "Shit, hon. You're good! You have me pegged almost exactly!"

I took the opportunity to look her huge body up and down-- the perfect moment, considering the conversation. "Just a lucky guess," I shrugged.

"You must be into bodybuilding," Charlene said as she took a sip of her latte.

I hemmed a little. "Yeah, I guess so," I said. Charlene wrapped her lips over the plastic lid of the cup again and attempted another sip-- it was pretty hot. "You must compete," I ventured. Fuck, I was nervous.

Charlene's eyes twinkled and she put the cup down on the counter. "Needs to cool," she said, watching the cup as she sat it down. She looked back up at me and said,

"I've done a little."

"I bet," I said.

"Well, you wouldn't want to bet against me," she smiled. It didn't come across as bragging-- just confidence.

"No. Don't worry, I wouldn't."

Charlene picked up her latte again. "Well, hon, thanks for the free drink. Is this special you run good on all Mondays?"

"Well, if you want to make the trip over here on Mondays, I think I can hook you up," I said.

Then, she took her hand and mussed up my hair. "You're awesome, hon. Thanks. Thanks a lot."

She turned and returned to her car, and I was left standing there, pondering what had just happened. I had never had so much acceptance from a jock girl like this. My head was spinning. As soon as she drove off, I closed the shutters and jacked off inside the hut over Charlene. I did it again about a half hour later, and then again when I got home that night.

Tuesday was a long day. When it rains, business really picks up, and it poured on Tuesday. People want hot coffee when it's cold and damp. It seemed the line of cars never went down, and by the time 2:30 rolled around and I was closing up, I was exhausted.

Just as I was lowering the awning to lock it down, a Toyota Tacoma pulled up. It was silver, with lots of chrome and nice, wide wheels.-- the kind of rig that can actually give you a boner.

But it was the driver who gave the boner this time. Who else, but Charlene! I grinned on the outside, but on the inside I was really nervous.

"Hey hon, you got any more caffeine in there that you can spare?" Charlene said as she rolled down her window. She was wearing a red tank top, and I thought I would die. Now that all of her arms and shoulders were exposed, I was amazed at the size, and the definition. The cut between the triceps and her delts was deep and so powerful-looking!

"Well, I think I might be able to find some in here," I laughed. "You on the way to work out again?"

"Naw, takin' today off. Just cruisin' around, lookin' to see what kind of trouble I can stir up! Don't have to be to work till tomorrow, so I'm just out havin' a good time," she grinned.

"Cool!"

She looked at the little shack and said, "I see you close up right on time, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. "Afternoons are usually pretty slow."

"Yeah, that's why I came by now. I saw the sign says you close at 2:30. You got plans this afternoon?"

My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe this girl would drive all the way over here and ask me to hang with her! I mean, she was such a muscle hunk, and I was such a-- well, kind of a geek. "No, no plans at all," I said.

"Cool. Why don't you lock that thing up and hop in-- I'm starving-- you want to grab something to eat?"

"Sure. Uh-- no coffee though?" I said, motioning back to the coffee machines.

"Naw-- I was just trying to make conversation. I need meat," she said.

I closed up the place, grabbed the day's till and hopped in her rig. "I can leave my car here, if you can drop me back off here later," I said, buckling my seatbelt. When I latched it, I got an eyeful of Charlene's gigantic arms again, and her massive chest-- everything ripped to shreds. But her legs-- now visible, since I was up in the truck with her-- they were huge masses of rippling mounds of muscle! She was wearing cargo shorts, and even though they partially hid her quads, what I could see was unreal-- and her calves, OMG!

"Sure, no problem," Charlene said.

"I also need to stop by the bank and deposit this. Is that okay?"

"Yeah-- which bank?"

"Second National," I said. "It's just a few blocks."

I had to go inside the bank to make the deposit. When you have a business deposit with a lot of cash, they make you go to the merchant's window because the teller has to count all of the cash and it takes a few minutes. Charlene joined me and as we walked into the bank lobby, her physique kind of made it an "E. F. Hutton" minute-- you know, those old TV commercials where everyone stops and is silent: "When E. F. Hutton talks, people listen." Well, this was just like that. Everyone's head turned and gawked at Charlene's muscles. In her tank top and shorts, she was really "out there" as far as showing off; yet she seemed to take it in stride, without even acknowledging that it was happening.

I went up to the window and gave my cash bag to the teller while Charlene waited by an outer counter.

The teller started counting out the cash for the deposit. "Mmm, mmm, mmm," he said, looking up at Charlene. "Your friend there looks like she could lift our vault and just walk out of the bank with it."

I smiled. "Yeah, you might be right."

He smiled back and continued counting, taking every opportunity he could to cop another look at the huge specimen.

Back in the truck, I told Charlene what he had said, and she laughed.

"You probably get that a lot, huh?" I said.

"Yeah, all the time."

We drove through town and found a restaurant that served bar-b-que. Charlene wolfed down about half a steer.

As the afternoon progressed, we found ourselves back at Charlene's house. It was modest, but she kept the yard nice-- and inside she kept a good, clean house.

"And this is my trophy room," she said, opening a bedroom door. It was half den, half display room. On one whole wall, a bookcase held dozens of trophies, ribbons, medals and pictures of Charlene at both bodybuilding contests and powerlifting contests.

"Hoooooooly shit," I sighed. The display covered a few years, and the trophies were really impressive.

"I actually have more powerlifting trophies than bodybuilding ones," Charlene said. "But I like bodybuilding the best." She smiled and then lifted one arm in a bicep flex. It grew and the head on it split in two. She looked at it and the at me and smiled. "Nothing like blowin' dudes away with stuff like this!"

I swallowed hard. "GodddddAlmighty," I said. My hand trembled. It twitched, wanting to move, but my brain repeatedly ordered it to stand down. "Fuck," I said. "I've never seen a guy, let alone a beautiful girl, so huge-- so ripped-- in person. Ever! Shit, you're bigger than most of the guys I've seen in magazines!"

Charlene kept flexing it. "You wanna cop a feel?"

I looked at her eyes, scared. "Are you sure? Really?"

"Yeah, hon. It's harder than rock," she said confidently.

Finally, my twitching hand was released to do what it was created for-- it slowly moved upward and as the fingertips spread out over the massive bowling ball of muscle they continued to twitch nervously.

"Hon," Charlene smiled. "There's nothing to be afraid of. I love this. This is why I work out."

I moved my hand over the ball. She was right. It was as hard as a rock. I could feel the little veins under my hand as my palm moved over them.

Charlene flexed it even harder and moved her forearm upward. It shook with power. Her teeth gritted. She grunted, and without thinking I brought my other hand up to feel. I couldn't wrap both hands around it. It was huge!

And so extremely hard!

Charlene started rotating her forearm while she flexed, and the biceps danced under my hands. My right hand moved underneath and felt the triceps muscle.

Charlene immediately responded by changing positions, lowering her arm and turning. Her straightened arm now bulged under my touch so that her triceps muscle just shot out. You could see, and feel, the multiple striations next to the horseshoe, and my fingers nervously flowed all over the muscles.

Then, with my hands still on her arm, Charlene moved into a side chest pose. Her enormous pecs jutted out, beneath her tank top. She looked down at her chest and then up at me, inviting me to move my hands there.

I hesitated.

"Bet you never felt anything like this," she smiled, nodding back down at the horizontal plate that made up the top of her chest.

As if drawn there, my right hand moved onto the fabric of her tank top; my left stayed to tend to the triceps and biceps that flexed as her hands gripped each other.

I felt lightheaded.

Again, with trembling fingers I felt the massive, ripped muscle of this goddess.

And she just kept on flexing and smiling. "You want me to take this thing off? You really can't feel it through the shirt," she said.

I didn't respond. I was so enthralled-- and scared.

"I'll take that as a 'yes,'" she smiled as she relaxed from her pose. She stepped back and my hands fell off her body. But their remorse only lasted a few seconds, because as soon as she pulled the tank up over her body, they found themselves again on her fully exposed muscles, feeling as she flexed.

This must have lasted for about five minutes-- Charlene flexing in a new pose and my hands following her lead. All the while, she alternated between confident smiles and intense concentration on making her muscles as big and hard as she could for me.

Then, it happened. Charlene was posing in a most-muscular, and my hands were working their way down her shoulders and arms, onto her pecs. While her hands were low, she turned the palm of one hand and very lightly opened it and felt the raging hard-on in my pants. She smiled. "You must see something you like, huh?"

I was petrified. I took my hands off her and just stood there. But then the sensuality quickly overwhelmed me, and as Charlene undid my belt and opened my jeans, I watched intently. My cock rose out of my briefs, saluting the musclewoman.

"Whoa-- thanks, hon," she smiled as her hand slipped inside my shorts, down to the base of my dick. "This is the best compliment you could give me."

Her touch was light, and she slid her open fingers up and down in slow, smooth strokes. Precum dribbled onto her wrist and her fingertips tickled under my scrotum.

I moaned.

Charlene took one of my hands and placed it on her pec. She slowly flexed it under my palm and smiled while she gave me another long, slow stroke.

I moaned again.

Charlene whispered. "Yeah. This is why I work out, hon.  Cum for my muscles."

"Mmmmmmghhhh," I whimpered.

Her pec was too big for my hand-- and too hard. It was like moving rock or something-- something you can't describe; you have to experience it. The rolling muscle hardened, and yet it moved too. Really kind of weird, and yet it was the most sensual, exciting thing I had ever experienced.

Charlene's hand stroked me again, long and slow. She closed her fingers around my throbbing boner and pushed-- lightly.

I closed my eyes.

Charlene opened her fingers and ran them up and down again, then closed them once again and pushed-- lightly again.

I moaned. My whole body tightened. I raised up onto my tiptoes. I groaned. I flexed my cock in her hand and she held it very, very still. Through my squinting eyes, I could tell she could tell I was about ready to go. She flexed her pec again.

Then, her face moved close to mine. Inches away. I could feel her breathing. I could smell her muscle body.

She smiled slightly, and then her lips moved to mine. As her warm tongue slowly explored my mouth, my cock tightened even more. I moaned into her mouth.

Her pec hardened. Her hand squeezed.

I shot.

Hard.

Her forearm became a landing strip for my cum. Her biceps a backboard for the balls of jism that spewed up onto it and dribbled down.

She kissed tenderly; flexed her pec lightly again; slowly pumped me.

I jerked. My whole body jerked. I had never shot this hard in my life. It was my ultimate fantasy come true.

Charlene withdrew her tongue and nuzzled her face into my neck. She whispered. "Yeah, Hon. Cum for me. Cum for my muscles. Just let it out for me. You know you love this. All this muscle. Yeahhhh."

I was lost in agony-- in the pure agony of knowing that this-- right now-- was probably the highlight of my entire life. Everything after would pale. This was the climax.

And what a climax it was. It was long and hard, and when it was over, Charlene's bicep was splattered with my cum, her forearm was drenched with it.

She released my cock and withdrew her hand. She smiled at me, and I back at her.

I was panting. Hard.

Charlene put her hands on my shoulders to steady me, and off her right arm dripped my cum onto the carpet. But she didn't seem to care. She looked deep into my eyes and asked, "You alright?"

I couldn't answer. I breathed hard and just nodded, trying to eek out a slight smile.

Charlene smiled bigger. She kissed me lightly, on the lips, and then touched her forehead to mine as she talked. "God, that turns me on, making you do that," she smiled.

I sighed.

Charlene stepped back and looked at her wet arm. "I think I'm going to leave this stuff here, if you don't mind." She straightened to her full height, towering over me, looked down and said, "Now, you think you can return the favor?" With that, she unzipped her shorts and pushed them down over her enormous quads slowly.  What she revealed was a shaved pussy with a thick knob of clit jutting out.  She looked down at me and grinned.


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cedricharper

Another hot re-write from you there Robo, many thanks.  K+ to you

Is that the end of the story?  Where does the original author post his stories?

Nixon74

Thanks for the re-write! I'd rather read this than the original (which is gay-erotica)
Karma is always appreciated!

robojoe

Yet another re-imagining for all of you.  Please hit the karma button if you enjoy the story.  Thanks all!

AN AMERICAN MUSCLE GODESS
original story by muscleaddict
adapted by robojoe


There's only really one thing you need to know about me. I absolutely love huge freaky roided female muscle. Nothing turns me on more than the sight of an obscenely pumped thick bulbous juicy ripped muscle monster of a woman, flexing and squeezing her superhuman mass, every single outrageously big body part pumped to the max, flexing and bulging and twitching.

Everything and anything about the sight of a huge ripped woman bodybuilder drives me absolutely crazy. From big thick juicy bulbous pecs so big you can balance a dinner plate on them, to huge bulging bowling ball biceps stretching her paper thin skin to the max. From hard ripped stacked abs popping out of her torso like bricks, to huge wide as an aircraft carrier melon shaped delts. From big thick tree trunk quads wider than the average man's waists, to outrageously ripped freaky striated glutes which look so hard they would break any fingers that would attempt to pry them apart.

I even love the tiny, shiny, sticky, obscenely bright colored posing suits they wear on stage, the way they hug the bodybuilders roided clit bulge buried in between their huge quads, and the way the back often get swallowed up into the muscle freaks ass crack because their glutes are so damn huge and juicy. I love the ridiculously dark bronzed tan they often use on stage, the way it enhances their muscles and makes them look as freakishly ripped and cut as humanly possible.

And I absolutely love the arrogant, cocky, superior attitude that comes with being a monstrous mountain of muscle. The way these women arrogantly grimace, scrunch and screw their faces up as they flex their mighty mass, the cocky facial expressions, grins and smirks as if they're saying "fuck yeah, I know I'm shit fucking hot" and the outrageous way some bodybuilders stick out their tongues and arrogantly open their mouths wide as they squeeze their huge pumped beef. The knowledge that they know they look amazing, that they're bigger and more superior than the average man, that they've morphed their bodies into something so crazy and insane and freaky that people will stop, stare, gasp and shriek in horror at the sight of them, and the power that comes in knowing that there are people out there who are so unbelievably turned on by their ridiculously pumped obscenely huge muscle that the mere thought of them makes them cum. People who would give anything just to touch them. People exactly like me.

Just watching videos, or even looking at pictures of huge bronzed muscle Goddesses flexing was enough to make me cum, but of course, I'd always fantasised about being with a woman bodybuilder too. What it would be like to have her flexing within inches of me, seeing that freaky ripped muscle twitching and bulging before my eyes, and of course, what it would be like to reach out and touch that flexed muscle. How it would feel to have that hard pumped mass bulging and flexing beneath my fingers. Touching, feeling and squeezing the kind of obscenely pumped freaky muscle I'd been obsessing about since I was a teenager.

I knew that the possibility of this happening though was fairly slim. I suspected that most competitive female bodybuilders would probably only be interested in other bodybuilders, not a guy like me, who had built up a small amount of muscle from regularly going to the gym, but for all intent and purposes, was still a slim guy.

Of course, I'd heard about female bodybuilders who regularly indulged in "muscle worship", who hired themselves out to guys with a fetish for muscle like me, who flexed and posed, and possibly indulged in other sexual activities for money. I'd flirted with this idea, and even gone in search of it, and had even managed to find a few women offering this kind of service in the UK. Unfortunately the women were not what I classed as bodybuilders, just fairly big fitness girls, of whom I wasn't hugely attracted to. It seemed if I wanted to go down the muscle worship route, I would probably have to go to America to meet a bodybuilder who met my high expectations. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to find such a bodybuilder how and when I did.

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon with no set plans. I wasn't the type of guy who spent hours trawling through profiles on Internet dating sites, but every now and then I would have a look out of boredom and curiosity. There were always a fair few muscular women in London. I'd got lucky a few times and met some of the smaller ones, sometimes for dates, others just for sex, but often, they were only really interested in guys who matched their size and muscularity. I'd only ever come across a handful of women who described themselves as "bodybuilders", often they would be fairly big women with a decent amount of size on them, but they were still a world away from the huge ripped competitive bodybuilders I'd spent years fantasizing about.

I hadn't particularly found anyone of interest online that afternoon, the usual fitness girls I always saw, most of whom I'd already previously spoken to, or been ignored by, a host of younger girls, all of which I had no interest in, and a few cute women and leather clad hotties I didn't really have the energy to message. I distinctly remember boredom setting in and thinking to myself that it wouldn't be long before I logged off and found a more constructive way to spend my day, and then as I scrolled down the current page of thumbnail versions of profile pictures, I came across one which instantly made my stomach jump into my throat and my eyeballs almost pop out of my head and onto the keyboard. It was a bodybuilder. A genuine picture of a huge, ripped, pumped, tan drenched bodybuilder in an abs & thighs pose against a black background, at what looked like a competition.

It was so surreal to see such an image of a woman on the dating website I went on regularly. In the midst of all these ordinary regular sized women was a huge pumped muscle freak. My initial thought was that it was either a fake, or a fellow muscle lover like myself looking for friends and contacts into the same thing. I clicked on the profile name "american_muscle_goddess" which excited me almost as much as the picture, and her full profile popped up in another window.

As her main picture appeared in full size, I instantly recognized her. I couldn't quite put a name to the face, but I knew who she was. She was a pretty well known American bodybuilder. I got instantly hard looking at her main picture. She was beautiful, with big pretty eyes, and long brown hair. In bodybuilding terms, she wasn't huge but she was a big woman, at a guess, an amateur heavyweight competitor. She was ripped and shredded, her biceps looked huge bulging either side of her head, the most gorgeous looking ripped set of stacked abs, a shockingly big set of quads with incredible cuts and definition, and awesome sweeps, and as she was squeezing her abs & thighs pose, her head tilted slightly to the left, her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open in the most outrageous and arrogant expression, usually only reserved for most muscular shots. It was one of the horniest abs & thighs shots I'd seen in a while.

Another one of her profile pictures, a most muscular shot from the same show, beautifully showed off her impressive upper body, fully displaying her monstrous wide arms, and full thick juicy pecs. As my eyes eagerly scanned the other pictures of this shockingly impressive, amazing muscle freak, a side chest shot in what looked like a gym locker room, displaying her awesome cuts and size & drop dead gorgeous looks, and a close up digital camera shot taken in the bathroom mirror beautifully showing her ripped abs and huge arms, I started to wonder whether this profile could actually be genuine. My hope grew further as I scanned the brief text on her profile:

Competitive American bodybuilder, 5"11, currently at 220lbs in ripped competition condition. In town for a short time. Looking for sexy guys who appreciate big muscles on a hot woman.

My mind was racing with questions. Could this be the real deal? If she was in competition condition did that mean she was competing here in London? Was she possibly discreetly advertising for muscle worship or as en escort? She hadn't specified what kind of guys she was interested in. Could there be any kind of small chance she'd be interested in me?

I had to message her. I knew she'd probably have received a ton of messages already so I had to make sure mine stood out. As I thought about what I could possibly say to this potentially genuine huge muscle freak, I realized just having the opportunity to speak to her was pretty awesome, and the prospect of a simple reply, no matter how short, was pretty amazing. I decided to play to my strengths. I was crazy about muscle and bodybuilders and had a genuine love for the bodybuilding industry. Even if she didn't consider me to be one of the "sexy guys" she was apparently looking for, maybe there was a chance she'd at least appreciate hearing from a genuine muscle fan.

From: londonboy83
To: american_muscle_goddess

Hey there. Genuine bodybuilder/muscle fan here. Follow the competitions, been to a couple of shows, seen a lot of the big pros. Awesome to find a genuine competitive bodybuilder on here! You look amazing, awesome cuts and definition, the quads are especially crazy, awesome sweeps, incredible size all over, impressive fullness and thickness of the pecs. You say you're in competition condition, does that mean you're in London to compete? Would be great to hear from you, if not take it easy and keep up the amazing work.

I edited the message a fair few times, read it over and over, analyzed it, wondered if there was more I could say, if I'd said too much, whether she'd read it and think I was just some guy chancing my luck & ignore it, whether she'd actually read it at all. I still wasn't completely convinced it was a genuine profile at that point.

I decided I wasn't going to just sit and stare at my pc screen anticipating whether she would reply. Instead, I stood up, walked out the room, and did some things around the house to try and distract myself, but the only thing I could think about was whether the "American Muscle Goddess" had responded to my message. After about ten minutes, I couldn't stand the anticipation any longer, so I returned to my pc eagerly scouring the screen for a new window to have appeared with a message from the hot huge beautiful muscle freak I'd stumbled across. I got to the screen, and nothing. No message. My heart sank, but then, about three seconds later, a pop up window appeared. I'd received a message, and it was from the muscle Goddess!

From: american_muscle_goddess
To: londonboy83

Hey babe. Great to hear from a genuine fan! I'm in town competing in the amateur show at the IFBB British Grand Prix tomorrow. Staying at a hotel in the Docklands. You're cute! Why don't you stop by for a visit?

My stomach literally leaped into my chest. I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing, and I had serious doubts about whether this was genuine or not. Was it some kind of trick? Would I go round there & be beaten with a baseball bat? Was she the real deal but assuming I would have to pay? Was she a genuine bodybuilder looking for sex but who wouldn't be attracted to me at all when I showed up at her hotel room door?

Through all my doubts, I had an overwhelming feeling that this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity & that if I didn't do it, I would always regret it. This was something I just had to do, whatever the outcome. I agreed to go round straight away, in her messages following the original, she said she described herself as "ripped to the bone, super pumped and horny as hell" which was a little cheesy but at the same time gave me the biggest hard on. I was so fucking nervous getting ready in my flat. I even downed two shots of neat vodka to calm my nerves. I was potentially about to meet & have sex with a real American woman bodybuilder in competition condition.

I don't think I've ever felt more nervous than I did sitting on that tube train on my way to meet The Muscle Goddess. It felt like someone was literally squeezing on my insides. And yet, to compliment the nerves, I also remember this incredible rush of excitement. It was something I hadn't felt since the hedonistic days of my early twenties. Now approaching my thirties, I no longer had those overwhelming urges to be spontaneous, dangerous or hedonistic, but sitting on that tube, feeling the slightly hazy effects of drinking vodka in the afternoon, on my way to potentially meet not just any woman, but the kind of woman I had dreamt about since I was a teenager, not knowing what situation I was getting myself into, I suddenly felt 21 again.

And then a deep fear set in, a negative thought which plagued my mind until the moment I knocked on The Muscle Goddess's hotel room door. Why would a bodybuilder be attracted to me? I knew I wasn't exactly the worst looking guy in the world. I rarely left a pub without being hit on, but it was rare that I'd attract the attention of what you'd call a "muscle woman" let alone a competitive bodybuilder. There is an unwritten law in the gay world. Muscle attracts muscle. It's not set in stone by any means, but in my previous experience, I had found most muscular woman were only interested in similar guys. If I struggled to attract woman who were merely muscular, why would a competitive bodybuilder find me attractive?

The nerves, the doubt, the fear were all so prominent on the journey to the hotel, and yet, as soon as that hotel room door opened, they all seemed to disappear. I'll never forget the moment that door opened. Standing behind it, was what I can only describe as an absolutely monstrous muscle FREAK in a bright red tracksuit.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robojoe

Part 2

It sounds stupid, but I had completely underestimated just how big a bodybuilder would be in real life. Sure I'd been to shows and seen bodybuilders compete on stage, but close up in the normal surroundings of a hotel room I was completely blown away by the sheer size of this monster standing before me. It might sound odd, but everything about her was just huge, larger than life, almost superhuman. The size of her dark tanned hands, even her head and face were massive. I remember thinking how she looked like someone from another species, a woman from a bigger, superior race. She was about 5"11, slightly taller than me, and easily looked as if she weighed in at 250 lbs.

She stood in the doorway with this huge friendly grin on her face. The warmest, most gorgeous smile you've ever seen. Her bright white teeth shined and contrasted against her beautifully bronzed, almost golden skin. She was so much better looking than in his pictures. Probably the most attractive woman I had ever seen in my life. Extremely butch and masculine looking, but at the same time she had a real cute, girlish quality. Big pretty eyes, incredible skin, and her hair was done up in a pony tail. I couldn't see much of her body as her baggy red tracksuit was zipped right to the top of her neck but one thing was for sure, the woman was a fucking brick shit house on two legs. Unbelievably broad, her upper body looked about twice the width of mine. Standing before me, this real life muscle monster, beaming at me with the most gorgeous smile, I remember thinking how it was the hottest and most incredible image I'd ever seen in my life. It wasn't long before that changed.

I remember thinking how warm and friendly her tone of voice was as she spoke. "Hey, how ya doin'. I'm Melissa". I could imagine some bodybuilders just being rude, egotistical nightmares who think they can treat people like shit, I'd even encountered some muscle girls like this, and yet Melissa, the name I'd been struggling to remember, had the most attractive and endearing warmth about her.

My head was spinning as she ushered me in and asked if I wanted a drink, but as soon as we started talking about mundane things such as the tubes and where I'd travelled from, she put me at ease and I realized I felt really comfortable with this woman. Her demeanour was almost as attractive as her appearance. Friendly, down to earth and extremely feminine, and she just oozed this incredibly hot confidence which I imagine comes as part of the parcel of being a monstrously massive, freaky, ripped shredded, gorgeous, sexy as hell, living breathing orgasm on two legs.

As she was talking to me, I suddenly realized she was standing at a distance. She was definitely friendly , and she seemed to enjoy my company but she hadn't actually shown any signs that she found me attractive. My fears and doubts started to kick in again, but now I was standing in front of her, and I could how amazingly hot she was, the realization that she might not find me attractive didn't seem so devastating, more expected. I decided in my mind that whatever the outcome, if she told me I was a nice guy but it just wasn't going to happen and shipped me off five minutes later, this had been an amazing experience. Finding a genuine bodybuilder online, the rush of coming over to the hotel, actually meeting her in person and having a conversation with this monstrous, larger than life, incredibly sexy American bodybuilding beast with the hottest accent and the most attractive ethos. It had already felt like something out of a dream.

As she went to use the bathroom, I prepared myself for the awkward let down to come, and expected to be back on the tube within the following ten minutes. From the moment she emerged from the bathroom, however, I knew that wouldn't be the case. The atmosphere had completely changed, the friendly bravado had gone, and she was coming directly towards me with that serious, tense, longing look right before you're about to kiss someone. I didn't really have time to think about what was happening, before I knew it, her tongue was passionately locked in mine, and my gym fit, slim, regular sized body was melting into this monstrous mountain of huge hard pumped muscle. My arms were wrapped round her huge tracksuit covered back, my body pressed up against her warm insanely huge hard chest.

It felt like my entire being was just sinking into a huge pile of cushions of huge heated hard flesh and mass muscle, and I was about to be swallowed completely into an eternal abyss of pleasure. Her tongue was incredible too. Like the rest of her, it felt huge and seemed to consume my entire mouth. Wrapping and interlocking with mine, the most incredible, sensual, sensation of this hot smooth fleshy tongue engulfing my mouth. The kissing was hard and soft in equal measures, and was the kind of intensely passionate kissing that was so incredibly hot you felt certain if it were to go on long enough your cock would probably explode with no hand going anywhere near it.

As we unlocked lips, we looked at each other still embraced, both smiling, with a shared sense that what had just happened had been an incredibly hot, passionate experience. She looked even more gorgeous than before, with her smouldering smile and big pretty eyes, and I couldn't quite believe that this was actually happening to me. As the kissing stopped, the sensation in the palms of my hands wrapped round her back suddenly heightened, and I felt this incredible charge of electricity in my hands, which were firmly placed on her enormous planet of a back.

I also had the biggest hard on, as it dug into her groin and my legs sunk into the huge hard cushions of beef below her waistline. It was the kind of hard on you get when you haven't cum for about a week, and you suddenly find yourself incredibly horny and badly needing to shoot a huge load of thick creamy spunk. The kind of hard on where you felt like your whole cock was just pumped full of cum, and you were so turned on it would explode out at any given moment.

As she stared into my eyes and adorably ushered the words "you're a cutie", all the insecure, paranoid fears of wondering whether she would be attracted to me vanished. I suddenly became very aware of the fact that I still hadn't even seen any of her actual body yet. She was still covered up with her red tracksuit. I had no idea what her bare body would look like in the flesh, or what effect it would have on me.

Still locked in an affectionate embrace, locked into her huge arms and pressed against her torso, I suddenly had the urge to explore every single inch of this ridiculously hot muscle beast's freakishly huge body.

As my eyes wandered over this enormous superhuman tracksuit covered muscle freak, I couldn't resist any longer. I released my arm from her embrace and tentatively placed my hand on the side of her huge wide right arm. The second my hand made contact with that ridiculously thick monstrously meaty tricep my thick hard cock pulsated and juddered. I couldn't quite grasp the sheer size and thickness of this freak's arm. I looked up at her hesitantly, waiting for a sign that what I was doing, touching and exploring her muscle, was ok, and the second I saw her mouth, which was now curled into a cheeky, sexy gorgeous smile I knew it was.

As my hand travelled from her enormously thick huge solid tricep towards her bicep, she quickly clenched her fist hard. Nothing could have prepared me for the sensation of feeling that ball of insanely hard huge flexed bicep muscle underneath my fingers. I had always wondered what a flexed bicep would feel like, but nothing could have prepared me for the sensation. It was like I was touching something from another world, like I'd been let it on some kind of highly confidential secret, and been specially chosen to experience something hardly anyone in the world even knew existed, let alone experience. It was the most incredible, surreal, and hottest moment of my life. As I squeezed her freakishly hard flexed bicep, I looked up at the muscle freak who was sensually staring down at her flexed arm, and arrogantly pursing her lips, in the craziest, cockiest, hottest, self worshipping and loving expression.

She then did the most unexpected thing. With my hand now squeezing her marble-esque bicep, she raised her arm up to the side of her head and flexed down HARD into a one armed bicep pose, her massive uber-human muscle exploding underneath my fingers. As she flexed down and squeezed into the pose, she let out the hottest little grunt. She then stretched out her arm and then bought it back into the peak of the bicep pose again, all the time unable to tear her eyes away from her own pumped freaky mass with the hottest look of cocky self worship, which had seemingly just emerged out of nowhere as soon as she'd started flexing. Her gorgeous eyes finally locked with mine and a huge smug, cheeky grin emerged on her face when he saw my startled, aroused and amazed expression.

"You wanna watch me hit a few poses"?

I excitedly exclaimed "yeah". I'm not sure whether she needed more reassurance or just got a kick out of seeing me act like an excited puppy at the prospect of seeing her flex and squeeze her muscles, because she then asked. "Would that turn you on?" It was possibly the most absurd question I'd ever been asked. I'd spent countless hours, possibly days, watching huge pumped up muscle beasts posing, flexing and squeezing their freaky ripped mass and nothing on this Earth turned me on more, and here was a genuine muscle Goddess standing in front of me questioning if I wanted to witness my ultimate turn on in the flesh.

I gave a more enthusiastic, excited "yeah" than before and this seemed to amuse her, as she gave a cheeky but affectionate little laugh.

I stood back a little as she muttered to herself "let's get these off" and reached for the waistband of her shiny red tracksuit pants. Despite the crazy and unbelievable events that had built up to this, I wasn't quite prepared for what I was about to see.

As the muscle Goddess slowly peeled her pants down, the first thing I noticed was a pair of the shiniest bright blue trunks I'd ever seen containing a pretty modestly big bulge, and then the waistband lowered slowly to reveal the biggest and freakiest set of quads in the most insane ripped up shredded condition. I actually physically gasped at how freaky and shredded those huge tree trunk-esque wheels were. She smirked at this and exclaimed "yeah, my quads are pretty cut up at the moment". Cut-up was an understatement, her quads had lines I never even knew existed. It was just the most incredibly surreal and freaky image. Her pants even got jammed half way down for a second because of the sheer size of them, which was only fully revealed when she had to put a little extra effort into yanking them down, and her pants fell to the floor to reveal these magnificent perfectly bronzed out of this world quads with the most incredible sweeps which seemed to flare out for miles. The other thing which completely took my breath away was how freakishly vascular they were. It was like a thousand tiny snakes were running riot underneath her bronzed wafer thin skin.

She stood for a few moments with her hands on her hips with her head down, admiring her freaky ass ripped vascular tree trunks, and as she tensed them, every line and cut deepened and locked into place, her skin stretched over those deeply cut slabs of carved muscle. I wanted so badly to just get down on my knees and grab on to those massive quads, to see what they would feel like in my hands, but I knew I had to wait. Firstly, I had the almost impossible mission of having to sit and watch this massive freaky ass superior female specimen flex and squeeze every inhuman freakishly shredded pound of muscle hanging off her bones without my rock hard increasingly twitching and pulsating cock exploding and soaking my pants with a gallon of thick white creamy muscle loving spunk.

As soon as I saw the Muscle Goddess reaching for the zipper of her tracksuit jacket, my stomach leaped into my chest, my eyes suddenly widened and my hard thick cock made a quick forceful spasm. This was what I had been waiting for. I was about to see what this gorgeous superhuman female muscle monster was hiding under that jacket.

It all seemed to happen so quickly. One moment I was watching the zipper quickly slide down and her jacket open to reveal the incredibly deep cut that separated her huge, outrageously bronzed pecs, and the next moment the jacket had been tossed onto the bed and she was standing with her arms outstretched like the marble statue of a Greek Goddess as if she was on stage at a competition waiting for the announcer to call out the instruction for the first of many poses. She was looking directly at me with a gorgeous, slightly cocky smirk spread across her beautiful face.

I was totally dumb founded by the incredible image before me. I had seen bodybuilders at shows but seeing a real life bronzed ripped competition ready bodybuilder standing a few feet away from me wearing nothing but a pair of obscenely shiny blue posing trunks and bra was a completely different ball game.

I couldn't quite fathom what I was witnessing. For a start she looked like she was carved out of marble. Her pecs were not only wide, and deep, but had the most insane thickness. Some bodybuilders have pecs which look quite flat, but not Melissa. It looked like someone had strapped two huge thick chunky smooth cushions to her chest. Even though she was standing relatively still, every now and then her two huge muscle tits would twitch and make small, slight bouncing movements, as if they had a life on their own. I just wanted so badly to place both hands on those thick plump juicy beef cushions, and just squeeze hard, digging my fingertips into those mass mounds of insanely pumped thick hard beef.

Her delts were insanely pumped, almost cartoonishly big and seem to explode out from her torso for about a mile, and right at the center piece of her torso, under those massive marble-esque muscle tits, were the most gut wrenchingly hot, touch-them-and-you'll-spunk-in-two-seconds-flat abs you have ever seen. It looked like six stacked deeply cut cobblestones were trying to burst through her stretched paper thin bronzed skin. The other thing which took my breath away was just how shockingly ripped and conditioned she was. Every muscle on this superhuman roid freak was separated by the deepest cuts, rips and grooves.

As I stood, eyes widened and mouth hanging down a little in disbelief at the beautiful freak which stood before me, I let out a shocked "woah". I didn't mean for it to slip out, and I might have even been embarrassed if it wasn't for the fact that Melissa's huge gorgeous cheeky grin widened in response. I wondered whether this woman ever got bored of people having such a strong reaction to her body.

An anticipation of a response from her quickly faded when her cocky, flattered grin suddenly vanished, and her expression transformed into a serious expression of half-concentration half-macho arrogance, her eyebrows lowered, and as she started tucking her fingers under the obscenely thin tiny straps of his bright shiny blue bikini bottom, her mouth curled and her lips pursed into the hottest, arrogant "oooh yeah" expression, and before I knew what was happening, she was slamming her body into a front lat spread. She hit the pose which so much fucking effort and macho aggression, her heels actually lifted off the ground and then quickly thundered back down to the floor as she slammed into the pose. Her massive thick juicy smooth marble-esque pecs jumped up like a cobra trying to attack her chin, her incredibly shredded quads flared out for days, her stacked abs pulsated up and down as she inhaled and exhaled, like something was trapped under the skin of her stomach and it was attempting to break it's way out. And all this was accompanied with that over the top arrogant expression and lip pursing, which seemed to suddenly turn more animated as she hit the pose, and the hottest, deepest, animal-esque "ooooh" sound as the massive cushions of smooth pumped beef strapped to her chest jumped and twitched up.

She stayed in the pose for about 5 seconds, just standing there looking at me with that arrogant expression which said "check this fucking shit out right here motherfucker", abs still pulsating and as she gave her juicy tits one last little jump up, she suddenly let out the cockiest, dirtiest sounding "YEAH". The moment she did this, my cock suddenly jolted and spasmed. I panicked for a second because I was sure I was about to cum. I winced slightly and let out a little whimper. As she relaxed the pose she cheekily smirked at me, and asked "you ok there" in that warm, adorable, friendly manner, the complete contrast to the outrageously arrogant macho aggressive face scrunching animal I'd just witnessed. I let out a little laugh and said "yeah", and she cheekily giggled with me. "Don't cum yet, she said, with the proudest smug grin on her face, followed by the most outrageously cheeky line "not if you can help it anyway". This just fucking floored me. One second she was being an absolute animal squeezing and flexing and grunting and making her tits jump up to her chin with the most arrogant attitude you've ever seen, and the next she was making cheeky, cocky jokes and laughing with me. This woman was just fucking perfection.

As the laughing tittered off, she started looking down at her torso and positioned herself for another pose. Before I knew it, she was SLAMMING her arms down either side of her head into a front double bicep, teeth gritted hard together, her face screwed up into yet another arrogant, aggressive grimace, she let out the hottest growling animal-esque "GRRRRRR" sound as either side of her incredibly sexy face, two MASSIVE croquet-ball shaped biceps exploded. I gasped in disbelief again, as her wafer think skin stretched over those huge hard mounds of mass. I feared for a second her skin may actually rip, and running across the inside of her arms, over the phenomenal peaks of those biceps, and all down her forearms, a thousand freaky veins erupted like wires trapped underneath her skin.

The hyper aggression on her face as she held the pose was just incredible. Teeth gritted so hard, and making the most unbelievably hot growling and grunting noises continuously throughout. She then turned her eyes away from me on to her own pumped flexed right bicep. She stretched her arm out and the bicep stretched flat, before pumping again and returning to it's incredible flexed position, as she bought her arm up again for another flex, and as she did, she exaggeratingly puffed out her cheeks in concentration and let out the hottest half grunt, half exhale sound, followed by another deep arrogant growl. Staring at that big hard ball of bronzed beef, I couldn't quite fathom the thought that I had actually touched that not ten minutes or so before, even though it had only been through the material of her tracksuit. My feet almost left the ground at the sudden giddy high I felt which came with the realization that I would no doubt soon get to touch it again, only this time I would get to feel it under that smooth stretched bronzed skin.

As she relaxed the pose, she was breathing more heavily than before, and her hot cobblestone abs were now pulsating again. That pose had seemingly made her a little short of breath, which was unsurprising considering how much effort she put into it and how hard she squeezed. The cockiness vanished again to make way for more adorable, warm, friendly smiling and she rested her hands on her hips and caught her breath. She was clearly just fucking loving the fact that she had an audience, and she could blatantly see from my face that I was in some kind of muscle fantasy Heaven.

"I get a little cocky when I pose. I can't help it". She was beaming at me as she said this. And then came another ironic and ridiculous question. "I hope you don't mind"? I quickly exclaimed "no" with a tone which really asked "are you fucking kidding me"? She gave a little laugh again, and then unexpectedly said "you're adorable". I couldn't help but give a cheeky smirk, the way anyone naturally does when someone compliments you, and I think I actually felt my cheeks burning up a little.

"So what are your favourite poses"? It was an easy one for me. "Erm...abs and thighs, and most muscular". She nodded in agreement., "yeah, the big ones. You might need a change of pants after you've seen my abs and thighs", she quipped. More cheeky banter, and I fucking loved it.

As she turned sideways and started squatting slightly, positioning herself into another pose, she said "let's give you a side chest first", and then with one hand clasping the other wrist, she bought her massive thick corded shoulder down, let out the hottest, exaggerated "OOOOOOH" sound and her big smooth fleshy pec jumped up and exploded out about a mile from her torso. It was just the most incredible image. Her big meaty triceps bulged out, and her hard flexed ball of bicep muscle looked like it was trying to pick a fight with her pec. Her expression was noticeably less arrogant this time, and she was just beaming at me, that gorgeous million dollar All American heart melting, pant drenching smile. It was still amazingly hot, but I was almost relieved the attitude had cooled off a little, only because I really didn't know how much more I was going to be able to witnessing without creaming myself. However, I was almost sure that aggression and arrogance would soon make a re-appearance.

"Let's hit some back poses". I hadn't seen her back view yet, and I really wasn't prepared for what I was about to witness. Before I could gather my thoughts, she was spun around, her fists were resting on her hips and her monstrously thick wide barn door back was opening up and her freaky wing-esque lats were exploding out either side. The image was just phenomenal. Her continent sized back looked like it deserved its own place on the world map. Smooth soft bronzed skin covered and stretched over this wide mass of woman meat. The girl even had veins in her back, she was that much of a fucking freak.

Once I had stopped gawking at her door frame destroying lats, my eyes quickly fixed upon what had to be the biggest juiciest pair of thick hard mammoth sized freakishly striated plastered glutes I had ever seen in the flesh. The sight caused my cock to quickly jolt and spasm again. The indecently shiny material of her blue bikini barely able to contain the big juicy cushions of flesh and hard beef underneath which I had the sudden overwhelming urge to run over, bend down and bury my face deep into the crack of, separating those big shiny posing trunk encased bum puppies which seem to wobble at the slightest of movements.

Now relaxed from her back lat spread, she then did the hottest and most unexpected thing. As if reading my mind which was now obsessed with nothing but that big munchable ass, she squatted down, and whilst in the paused squatted position, she reached one hand round to the back of her posing bikini, and started adjusting them. It took me a few moments to realize what she doing, and as she bought both arms up either side of her head into a back double bicep, and slowly bought herself back into her upstanding position, the cheeks of her big juicy ass were now mostly freed from the posing trunks which had now been buried deep into her crack, thanks to Melissa's little adjustments, and those two fleshy cushions of wobbling woman muscle were now staring right at me. Before I had time to worry about potentially spunking my pants for the uncountable time that day, both of her bum puppies quickly tensed and jumped as she clenched hard. As she did, all the lines and striations deepened and it suddenly looked rock fucking solid.

She released her bicep exploding pose with a loud exhaled "arrrrggghhh" sound and I expected her to swivel around again. But she didn't. Instead, she reached for what was left of the shiny blue posing bikini material on display, and tucked it into her crack. She then outrageously cupped both ass cheeks with her hands, wriggling slightly, she attempted to swivel her head over her shoulder, presumably in attempt to try and get a look at her posing bikini devouring glutes, which she couldn't seem to keep her hands off. Then, out of nowhere, she started tapping both of her clenched cheeks with each set of fingers. Quick, hard, aggressive taps. TAP TAP TAP, outrageously hitting those hard mounds of hot striated beef. As she finished, she let out a loud, cocky "whoooo" sound. The outrageously aggressive face grimacing over the top cocky beast had returned, and as much as I loved her insanely hot display of self ass worship I still couldn't quite believe had just happened, I really wanted to see what kind of nasty, cocky, shit fucking hot expressions were now etched upon this gorgeous muscle woman's face.

I didn't have to wait long, as she was soon spinning around. She wasn't wasting any time with her poses, as her monstrously pumped arms were now thrown behind the back of her head, her right quad was sticking out before her and her face was now scrunched into not only his cockiest expression yet, but possibly one of the hottest, most outrageous facial expressions I'd ever seen any bodybuilder pulling. Her eyes closed tightly, face scrunched to fuck and grinning like a fucking mental patient on day release, the cockiest, most animated and excited manic grin as if to say "hell yeah motherfuckers...here it fucking comes". And I knew exactly what was coming. The abs and thighs pose she'd cheekily and outrageously warned might warrant me a new clean pair of undies.

Now fully facing me, she opened her eyes, and then just hung paused in that position for a second before BAM...she aggressively CRUNCHED down hard with the hottest, loudest grunt. "GRRRRR"! Her abs burst out of her torso, those massive shredded vein splattered monstrous wheels flared out for miles, her shiny posing bikini covered clit bulged out and pointed out, inviting me closer to this Goddess-like freaky shredded muscle beast crunched and flexed into one of the hottest poses the world of huge freaky bodybuilding has to offer.

As much as I would have loved for her to have remained in this incredible pose for longer, to have gone over to her and explore every inch of her ripped hard freaky mass, every bump, bulge, cut, striation and vein with my fingers, I knew that in a few seconds time her hands arms would be flung down and she'd be relaxing, probably panting slightly and smirking that gorgeous smug grin, before hitting the next pant drenching pose. I was wrong. Instead, she threw back her head, with her arms still wrapped behind them, her upper torso going the same direction and then, still with that cocky as fuck hyper aggressive teeth gritted look on her gorgeous mush, BAM...she slammed down again into that incredible abs and thighs pose. It was even more outrageous and unexpected than the hot glute tapping move. And just when I thought she couldn't pull anything else out the bag, she then repeated the exact same move three times in a row, all in about three seconds flat, like some kind of newly invented, mega quick, hard, and outrageously cocky triple abs and thighs pose. BAM BAM BAM!! CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH!! Each crunch accompanied by the hottest animal-esque growling noise as she slammed down on those crunched stacked abs sticking out for a mile from her stomach.

She finally relaxed the pose, and muttered her cockiest words yet "woooo, man I'm fucking PUMPED", before giving a cheeky little laugh, and adding "hope you're enjoying this as much as I am sweetheart", and then looking at the bulge tenting my jeans, she outrageously said "looks like you are" and gave the cheekiest, cutest little smirk. I went bright red with embarrassment but couldn't help but smile too at her cute, adorable and cheeky quip, and the fact she'd acknowledged I was insanely turned on and hard as a rock.

"Just one more pose for you sweetie" she said, and with both hands now placed on the top of her mammoth wheels, she unexpectedly stuck out her right massive shredded quad of doom, and just starting wobbling the fucking thing. Wobble wobble wobble...shake shake fucking shake...her big meaty superhuman quad outrageously shaking from left to right, it was just the most surreal image. All the time she was just looking down at it, in awe of the freaky, quirky image of her thick mighty mass wobbling like crazy and then BAM...it tensed and locked into place, the thick hard corded muscle looking even more freaky and shredded than previously, and then, with both hands still rested on top of her meaty wheels, her whole body quickly and sharply slammed down and locked into place with a hot, deep, arrogant, dirty sounding "YEAH"! Every muscle just looked like it was trying to burst through her skin, those humungous melon sized delts, those massive grotesquely vascular arms, those big thick juicy muscle tits, those insanely hot deeply cut crunched abs, and all the time that massive heart melting sexy smile spread wide across her face.

As if the quad wobbling wasn't enough to send my cock juddering into overdrive, she then made the most outrageously horny move. She took her finger and placed it below the quad muscle, her leg now twisting slightly from side to side, and then in one quick sharp movement, she ran her finger all the way up the deep cut of the muscle, before twisting it a little more and arrogantly exclaiming "yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about".

She was clearly on some kind of incredible high here. An amazingly horny state of mind where the only thing that mattered were her and her muscles. Flexing them. Tensing them. Squeezing them. Bringing as much attention to them as possible. It was just all about him and his huge freaky hard cut Goddess-like muscles.

Her eyes then veered away from her quad and onto her massively pumped vein encrusted biceps. Without any word of warning, she bought both elbows up and then SLAMMED down into an upstanding Most Muscular, exhaling loudly. She then started squeezing as hard as she could. Her eyes kept veering from her own pumped squeezed upper body mass, to me, and she seemed to be getting more aggressive with every millisecond that passed, gritting her teeth, screwing up her face, and growling as she squeezed the fuck out of her huge pumped mass, and then she just spontaneously opened her mouth wide into her most arrogant expression yet.

I wondered whether that was her big finale, and it definitely would have been a worthy one, but I had a feeling she hadn't quite finished squeezing her juicy pumped roid injected woman meat just yet. I was right. She relaxed for a second, before bringing up both of her arms and then she slowly bought them down squeezing into a low down crab Most Muscular. She was making the hottest, longest, deepest snarling sound throughout and had a crazy manic grin plastered on her face. As she brought her arms down, seemingly from out of nowhere, these two massive American football shaped traps just exploded either side of her neck. She paused and I presumed she'd reached the peak of her pose, and then out of nowhere, she suddenly gave one last quick hard slam down, and as she did, she closed her eyes and outrageously stuck out his massive tongue flat out, in what was undoubtedly her hottest and cockiest pose yet.

Staring at the image of this massive mountain of hard ripped muscle before me, squeezing like her life depended on it, tongue arrogantly stuck out, I needed to cum so badly. My hands had been gravitating towards my cock since she started slamming down those big nasty abs & thigh crunches. I was so tempted to just squeeze the hard bulge in my jeans, but I knew if I touched it I wouldn't be able to stop it from exploding. Part of me just wanted to frantically undo my belt, rip open each button on my jeans, whip out my hard throbbing cock, and just furiously tug it at till it exploded with a gallon of thick white creamy spunk built up from watching this gorgeous superhuman muscle Goddess flex and pose and squeeze her insanely huge ripped thick corded vascular roid beef.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

robojoe

Part 3

Now relaxed from her crab Most Muscular, I could see Melissa gearing herself up for another pose, shaking her arms, and looking down at her ripped bronzed mass. The charming smiles and cheeky banter in between poses had now gone, and a more serious, tense atmosphere hung in the air. Melissa meant business now. She'd worked so hard, dieted, trained for months to be in this incredible condition, and she was determined to show off just how much of a massive ripped up muscle freak she'd transformed into by putting on the best display of pumped to hell, macho, hyper aggressive, cocky as fuck muscle posing and flexing she possibly could.

It was time for her big finish. She dramatically threw both of her arms up, her mouth curled into an arrogant "O" shape, staring right at me with her most animated and arrogant expression yet, and as she slammed her arms down aggressively and hard into the peak of her phenomenal Most Muscular pose, she outrageously opened her mouth wide and let out the loudest deepest roaring noise. She held the pose for what seemed like an eternity, squeezing so fucking hard until her whole body started to shake with effort, her traps popping up, her monstrously wide arms exploding out, every vein popping to the surface, her paper thin bronzed skin stretched over every insanely pumped juicy mound of muscle and every deep groove which separated them. Her face was bright red, her teeth now gritted and she was making the hottest loudest growling noise like an animal about to attack its prey. I remember thinking how she looked as if her skin was about to rip and every single one of her huge pumped muscles would pop and explode.

Watching this indescribably hot display of freaky muscle posing, sheer power and hyper macho aggression my hard throbbing cum filled cock felt like it was about to explode. I didn't think I would be able to hold it in any longer. As this mass monster of muscle and veins squeezed and shook before me, I remember thinking "this is it, I can't keep it in any more". My cock was spasming with more force than it had ever done before, begging for me to reach down and grab it. I could literally feel the cum pumping in the head of my cock, dying to burst out. My face flushed, I felt like I was about to pass out and I let out an agonising whimper, followed by a few deep breaths, as my hand etched every closer to the hard throbbing bulge in my jeans. It took everything in my will power not to touch it.

She finally stopped squeezing with a loud "aaahhhhh" of relief, followed by a few deep breaths, a "whoooo", her tongue cheekily popping out flat in exhaustion for a moment and then an adorable laugh. I giggled along with her and we laughed like two people who had both just cum after the hottest most intense sex and were now on a shared post orgasmic high.

"God I love being a bodybuilder", she said in between deep exaggerated breaths and chuckles. And then came her cheekiest and most outrageous statement yet. She nodded to my throbbing bulge and said with a mischievous but gorgeous grin "still not spunked those pants yet then". It was so fucking cheeky, but I loved it, and I gave a shocked laugh, before replying "I'm so fucking close".

A massive cocky grin emerged. "Fucking awesome. I love that my muscles have that effect on you. That's all bodybuilders really want you know, to make people cum just by looking at them. That's what it's all about".

I was slightly taken a back by this. It was just surreal to hear an actual bodybuilder talking so honestly, but at the same time, it was undoubtedly one of the hottest things I'd ever heard. The intense feeling of badly needing to cum had eased off slightly now she'd stopped flexing, but I wouldn't be able to last much longer. My fear was that once I'd cum that would be it, it would all be over. I needed to cool off, to get away from this huge rippling shredded superhuman muscle Goddess of my dreams, so perfect she looked like she'd been manufactured in some kind of lab purely for my sexual enjoyment. I quickly thought on my feet and told her I needed to use the bathroom.

As I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, a huge grin emerged on my face. It was like I was looking at it and saying "can you fucking believe this is happening"? I stood for a moment with my hands holding on to the side of the basin, trying to distract my mind from what was happening, hoping that my hard on would ease off slightly. An imaginary scenario suddenly came into my mind, of walking out the bathroom and Melissa fully dressed, telling me it had been fun, but she had a few things she needed to do, and needed me to leave. I panicked slightly at the possibility, and then realised that the thought had at least had the exact effect on my cock that I had wanted. I was now just semi erect, The throbbing had stopped and I no longer felt like I was about to cum at any given second, but knowing me, it wouldn't take much to change that.

I opened the bathroom door, half expecting my fear to come true and for Melissa to be zipping up hers red tracksuit. Instead, she was standing in the middle of the room, staring down and admiring her huge hard veiny bicep which she was flexing and popping by clenching her fist, with her lips pursed into an arrogant, sexy as hell "fuck yeah, that's so hot" expression. When she noticed I'd emerged, a dirty, mischievous grin emerged, which told me that she clearly loved the fact that I had just caught her admiring and self worshipping herself.

"Listen honey, do you have any plans tonight"? My heart sank. This was it, our meet had expired and he was gonna either throw me out now, or tell me I needed to leave soon. Without thinking I said "no", but it was a lie. I did have plans that evening. I was supposed to meeting a friend in Soho for a couple of drinks. Her reaction was the exact opposite to what I had expected. My answer was clearly what she wanted to hear, because she beamed at me.

"So listen, I have to get up pretty early tomorrow for the show but do you wanna stay over?" My heart leaped, a huge grin spread across my face and I excitedly said "yeah".

"Excellent", she beamed. "Oh and, don't worry if you need to cum. Just do it. We've got all night so you can cum as many times as you like. Oh and just to warn you, I'm a bit of an animal once I get going", and at this last statement she gave a cheeky little wink. It was cheesy as hell, but at the same time so fucking adorable, charming and hot. I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing, and my fully erect, throbbing cock had fully returned.

"So, you've now seen a real life muscle freak pose. Think it's about time you came over here and got your hands on all this muscle". My heart leaped into my throat, and I attentively walked towards this bronzed rippling muscle monster before me. This was it. I was about to feel every inch, bump, bulge, curve, groove and cut of this muscle freak's huge, hard, freaky, shredded, bronze tinted, paper thin skin covered, vein splattered body.

The seconds it took for me to walk from the bathroom door to the middle of the hotel room where the huge, freaky, bronzed, rippling, muscle monster of my dreams stood waiting for me seem to drag on forever. It felt like I was in a movie and the special effects editor had suddenly switched the footage to slow motion. As I approached his mass of huge hard perfectly pumped tan caked muscle, Melissa was beaming that gorgeous, mischievous smile at me, as if to say "no babe, you're not dreaming, this IS actually happening, you're about to get your hands on, and feel every single inch of a real life, genuine, competition conditioned bodybuilder".

As I stood a foot away from Melissa, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her huge bronzed rippling torso. I felt a little rude, so I tried to focus my attention to her face, but my eyes kept veering down to the massive wide slabs of beef which made up her chest. Below it, six perfectly shaped abdominal muscles, which looked even more freaky and phenomenal, exploded through her stomach as if trying to escape from her torso. I let out a quiet gasp as I looked on in disbelief at the deeply cut grooves separating each block of hard muscle, her perfect smooth bronzed tracing paper thin skin stretched tightly over each abdominal. What I was staring at didn't quite look as if it was meant for this world.

When I could tear my eyes away from this insanely freaky display of hard mass thinly skin covered muscle to look at Melissa, she was cheekily smirking at me with a look which said "yeah I know...freaky or fucking what, honey"?

I suddenly became very aware and conscious of my hands, and more accurately, what to do with them. I gently scratched my forearm with my left hand just for something to do to. And then, before I knew what was happening, Melissa was making the cheekiest and most unexpected move. Her warm soft hand was gripped over the top of mine, and she was leading it away from my body and towards her's. My stomach leaped up into my chest, and my mind raced as I wondered where Melissa was about to place my eager hand.

I didn't have to wonder for long. Before I knew it my hand was placed firmly on Melissa's huge pumped bicep, which she placed next to her pec, and being tightly tensed by Melissa. The moment my hand touched her hot ball of hard marble wrapped around her tight smooth silky skin, it felt like an electric shock surged through my entire body. A sensation which was felt both incredibly sensual and completely new. I couldn't quite fathom the sheer size of the bicep muscle. I'd watched countless muscle videos and seen endless pictures of bodybuilders biceps, but I was still completely taken aback my how big this ball of hard bicep muscle tensed tightly under my skin felt.

It wasn't just the size of the bicep muscle which completely shocked me. The sheer width of her arm was breath taking. As I explored her phenomenally huge arm with my hand, wrapping my fingers around the side and squeezing her tricep, and then bringing it back round to feel that hard marble bicep muscle, without any kind of warning, and with my hand still clasped on the incredibly hard muscle, Melissa suddenly brought her arm up and squeezed into a one armed bicep, her face arrogantly scrunching and letting out a big loud "ooommpfff" noise followed by a cocky, dirty sounding "YEAH". I cried out a shocked "fuck", as the huge hard freaky bicep once again exploded underneath my fingers, like it had done in the early stages of our encounter, only this time, there was no shiny red tracksuit material covering it.

As she bought her arms back down and relaxed the pose, my hand slipped to her huge watermelon shaped delt. I placed my other hand on her other freakishly huge boulder shoulder and my fingers explored the mounds of freaky hard rock mass exploding from either side of her torso. Her wafer thin skin was stretched so tight, struggling to contain the huge dense corded beef bulging underneath it.

Both of my hands then slipped further, towards the huge thick plump cushions of pec meat exploding off her chest. With both hands planted firmly and flat on each insanely thick pillow, I dug my fingers into the juicy meat and gave both of her monstrously huge pecs a little squeeze. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. As I gripped the thick pec meat with my fingers, Melissa continuously squeezed and tensed the muscle hard, and then relaxed a little, before squeezing again. My cock started twitching, and that familiar hot, full, tingling sensation in the head returned, like a gallon of cum was pumping away underneath it and gagging to break free.

"How's that working out for you babe?", quipped Melissa. The only response I could cook up was "fucking amazing", but what I really wanted to say was "you have no fucking idea how God damn horny and unbelievably fucking amazing this sensation of touching and squeezing your huge thick slabs of pec meat is right now. I just wanna yank down my jeans and boxers and stick my throbbing cock in the deep groove separated these two massive freaky muscle woman tits and have you just fucking squeeze the fuck out of your fuck-off mammoth pecs. Feel your hard thick juicy pec meat squeezing and clamping either side of my dick till I explode with cum".

She then made the most outrageously hot and unexpected move. With both my hands still clamping her monstrous, juicy muscle tits, Melissa started bouncing the meat up and down. I gasped as I felt the cushions of muscle dancing under my fingers like two puppies wriggling in a sack, then looked up at Melissa's gorgeous face, the cheekiest fucking grin etched across it. It was the freakiest and most surreal sensation. As her pecs stopped bouncing, Melissa's expression suddenly transformed into one of the over the top, arrogant as fuck grimaces she'd displayed when she was cranking out her poses earlier. Pursing her lips slightly, and letting out a deep, hot, growling noise, with both hands still firmly gripping her pecs, she unexpectedly squeezed slightly into a gentle Most Muscular. The thick chest beef tensed and hardened underneath my skin, and I cried out "FUCK", her arms and delts exploding right before me, I was finally able to take my hands away from her pecs, as I frantically explored every huge flexed muscle, cut and ripple of her enormous upper body, Melissa continuing to growl and snarl like an animal.

Without taking a breather, Melissa then threw her arms behind her head, her face scrunched up into the hottest snarl, and she was cranking down into an abs & thighs, letting out a loud, hot grunting sound as she crunched down. "EURRRGHH"! I almost fainted at the sight before me. The most perfectly shaped, freakishly shredded, deeply grooved, crunched to fuck abdominal blocks exploded out of her stomach. Her abs looked like a work of fucking art. As I placed my eager hand on the exploding cobblestone abs before me, I let out a little groan, with a uber-hot, cocky, grunted "YEAH" from Melissa in response. I gently ran my fingers up and down the hard pumped bricks bursting through her stomach, feeling the ripples and grooves separating the bumps, as Melissa continued to crunch down, twisting her abs from left to right, letting out the cockiest animal-esque grunting and growling sounds, in between a few "fuck yeahs".

Without thinking, I suddenly reached for my bulging, jolting cock, which was trying to burst through my jeans, and gave it a gentle squeeze. I had been dying to touch it for what seemed like forever. The release felt like Heaven, and I gave out a pre-orgasmic groan. Melissa let out a hot "mmmmm" sound, followed by another "fuck yeah", her tone suddenly sounding a lot more sexual than before. As I started tugging on my throbbing cum pumped cock, the other hand still exploring Melissa's phenomenal, shredded ab blocks, my head was conflicted. It felt fucking amazing, I wanted so badly to keep tugging, but my I was adamant that I didn't want to cum just yet.

So far Melissa's tone hadn't been overly sexual. Even when she told me I could cum as many times as I want, her tone was still pretty casual and very matter of fact. This however was about to change. In a deep, hot, sexual tone, Melissa took me slightly aback when she suddenly spurted out "fucking whip out that cock and spunk all over these fucking ripped up abs, boy". I groaned again, and I was so close to obeying Melissa's orders, but my ever resilient will power took control, and I took my hand away from my throbbing dick. Gasping for breath, I smirked at Melissa who was smiling back at me. I didn't have to explain to her that I didn't want to cum just yet. She gave me her approval by saying, "horny little fucker" with a cheeky grin.

She was now fully relaxed from her abs & thighs pose, but I wasn't quite finished with exploring her beautiful ab blocks. I placed my right index finger in one of the deep cut separating her abdominals and slowly traced it over every single line, cut and groove of her beautiful six pack. As I did, Melissa tensed and crunched, the grooves narrowed and the blocks of hard muscle tightened around my finger. "Watch you don't get your finger stuck there", Melissa joked. I couldn't quite fathom how insanely thin the skin stretched over her stomach was. Her body fat percentage must have been dangerously low. I suddenly had the urge to attempt to pinch the bronzed colored paper thin skin wrapped round her hard bulging bricks of abdominal muscle, and as I did, it was the freakiest sensation. It was almost impossible to pinch. Every time I managed to grasp any small, insanely thin amount of her skin, it would quickly escape from my fingertips and snap back tightly over her freaky abs.

Melissa suddenly grasped my exploring hand with her's, and positioned it so it was stretched flat on her hard six pack. "Keep it still", she instructed, in a mischievous tone. She then threw her arms round the back of her head once more as if readying another abs & thighs pose, and I braced myself to feel those abs crunch under my fingertips. Instead, Melissa did the opposite. Instead of crunching down and causing her abs to almost pop through her cling wrap skin, she sucked in her stomach as much as she could, nothing but space below her ribs where his beautiful shredded abs sat not two seconds before, and then in a split second, BAM, her perfect cobblestone abs were back in their right place, crunched and tensed to fucking fuck, exploding and bursting underneath my fingertips. It was the freakiest fucking sensation. Even more so than the feeling of Melissa's thick juicy pecs bouncing and dancing under my fingers, or my attempt at trying to pinch the dangerously thin skin tightly wrapped around her abdominals like the skin of a drum.

After repeating the move another two times, Melissa mischievously quipped, "Fucking freaky huh? I love shocking people with quirky moves like the vacuum pose. It's right fucking up with there with quad wobbling. You seemed to like that one too little babe. Your pants were extra twitchy when I was giving my wheels a wobble earlier". I gave a little chuckle, and replied, "God yeah, it's one of my favourite moves". "Yeah?", she replied. "Best give my audience what they want then".  She gave a cheeky little wink, and then preceded to wobble and shake her right monstrously huge, cut tree trunk-esque quad. It was just as freaky and surreal as it had been the first time I had witnessed it. With her hands on her hips, she looked down at her tensed shredded wheel in admiration.

For some reason, I felt slightly hesitant about bending down and planting my hands all over those wide thick freaky wheels exploding out underneath her shiny blue bulge. It felt a little more intimate than touching her torso. Unlike before, I felt like I had to wait for some kind of sign or nod of approval from the muscle freak herself. "My legs are so fucking shredded right now babe". "They're fucking insane", I replied in agreement. Melissa gave me the nod of agreement I needed, when, with her signature cheeky as fuck grin on his face, she said, "Yeah? You might have to get down and get your hands on them. Just to see how fucking shredded they really are".

My heart leaped and a massive smirk erupted on my face as I trepidly knelt down on the floor and positioned my face just a few inches away from her quads. My eyes widened and under my breath I let out a whispered "fuck" at the sight of Melissa's bronzed to fuck monstrously huge wide, and freakishly shredded wheels close up. I'd seen countless pictures of bodybuilders with huge thick shredded quads before, but seeing a pair this close up, it suddenly felt as if I was seeing a pair of freaky hardcore bodybuilding quads for the first time.

The second I placed both hands on the side of her thick corded quads, Melissa tensed them hard, and the thick solid mass erupted and hardened under my fingers. I whimpered as I dug my fingertips in and squeezed the monstrous freakishly solid flared quad muscle like I was gripping handle bars. As she tensed, the lines and cuts in her legs deepened. I ran my hands over all that solid thick braided leg meat, skin just as paper thin as the skin covering her abdominals. My fingers exploring a landscape of thick hard muscle, cuts, deeps, grooves and freaky veins. I couldn't quite grasp how monstrously thick and solid her quads were. As I ran my finger down ones of the deep grooves separating the muscles, she started twisting slightly from side to side, continuously tensing and un-tensing, causing the thick muscles to harden and expand, and the lines and grooves separating them more prominent and deep.

Exploring the massive mounds of freaky leg meat, Melissa gently placed her hand on my head, and affectionately started ruffling my hair, before planting her huge hand on my back just beneath my neck. Her touch on my skin sent an electric shock through my entire body. I looked up at Melissa and saw her looking down at me with a sensual, inviting look. The same look she had given me just before she kissed me. Still on my knees and with both hands planted on her massive tree trunks, I suddenly became aware that the bulge in Melissa's shiny blue posing bikini was growing before my eyes. The affectionate touching was making her hard, her bikini seemed to be shrinking, and her growing clit started sticking out like it was trying to burst through the shiny blue material. The left side of her mouth curled into a cheeky smirk, as if to say "whoooops, look what just happened".

My immediate instinct was to reach out and grab a hold of her throbbing clit bulge, squeeze it and tug at it through her bikini. I suddenly had the image of her pussy exploding, Melissa yelling at the top of her voice as thick creamy spunk seeped through the shiny blue material, and trickled down the deep grooves separating her leg muscles, but for some reason, I hesitated. It felt like Melissa was in control of the situation, and for me to suddenly grab hold of her clit might create an unwelcome shift of power.

I didn't have to consider my dilemma for long, as before I knew what was happening, Melissa was shuffling around, and a few seconds later the huge juicy cushions of beef which made up her incredible ass were inches away from my face. She was tucking the back of her bikini into the crack in between her hard freaky glutes once again, and before I knew it, she was tensing hard, and what seemed liked a thousand lines and striations erupted on each cheek.

As I tentatively placed my fingers on Melissa's tensed, freakishly striated glutes, the first thought which ran through my mind was how I'd never felt anything so incredibly hard in my life. Her butt was just pure rock hard muscle. Two massive cushions of solid mass encased in freakishly thin bronzed skin, wrapped tightly round them like the skin of a drum.

With Melissa still tensing as hard as she could, I traced my fingers down the deep striations of her glutes, before gently running them up and down the surface of both cheeks, exploring the hard mounds of ass meat, feeling the ripples and separations of each striation under my fingertips. I tried to squeeze the muscle, digging my fingertips into it, but it was rock solid.

As I did so, Melissa suddenly started let out two consecutive deep, hot grunts. I looked up, and as I witnessed the most beautiful and incredible sight of Melissa's back and shoulder muscles, rippling and bulging, I realized her arms were raised either side of her head, and she was squeezing down into a double bicep. I could see the peaks of her huge bronzed marble-like biceps, the freakishly hard shiny balls of muscle bulging away, and Melissa let out a quiet "fuck yeah" under her breathe.

It became very apparent that Melissa wasn't flexing for my benefit. I was busy on my knees, with my attention fully focused on the two cushions of freakishly ripped up ass meat blowing out of the back of her. If she had wanted me to notice, or had been flexing for me, she would surely also have grunted and spoken a lot louder. Melissa was clearly blowing up her biceps and squeezing as hard as she could purely for her own enjoyment.

As Melissa relaxed from her unexpected pose, her glutes suddenly un-tensed, the striations and ripples fading slightly, and her ass meat blew out right in front of my face to reveal a juicier, more plump version of her huge hard ass. I let out a quiet cry of "fuck", and then again, dug my fingertips into her butt cheeks, this time able to sink them in just a little. I then placed both hands on either relaxed cheek, sunk every fingertip in and squeezed hard. As I did, Melissa's glutes shrivelled up again, the ass meat tensing up under my flesh, returning to it's rock solid, freakishly hard form. It only stayed like that for a few seconds, before Melissa relaxed her cheeks again, and then a mere two seconds later, BAM, they were fully tensed and rock hard once more. My hands were firmly planted on, and squeezing the huge, freakishly hard ass cushions of a ripped up muscle Goddess as she tensed and relaxed them under my fingertips. My mind was completely blown, and it was the freakiest fucking sensation I'd ever experienced.

I remember thinking how I could have quite easily stayed in that position, staring at, touching, and squeezing Melissa's glutes for hours, and I probably would have spent a little while longer doing so, if Melissa, having stopped tensing and un-tensing those rock hard ass cheeks, hadn't placed her fists on her hips, tipped back slightly, and then with a loud "oooommpppff" sound, blasted out a massive back lat spread. Still on my knees, I looked up to see Melissa's back explode and triple in size. The sheer scale and size of her phenomenal barn door back was incredible. Her thick pumped lats looked down on me, begging for me to grab hold of them. It didn't take me long to oblige.

I slowly stood up to get a closer view of Melissa's planet of a back, and then tentatively placed my hands on either one of her pumped up lat muscles. As I did, Melissa let out an unbelievably hot, slightly manic "yeah" of approval. I dug my fingers into the meaty muscle, and as I did, Melissa unexpectedly barked out "squeeze 'em". I instantly obeyed, squeezing harder on her wing-esque lats, gripping on to them like two handle bars of a bike. Melissa let out another hot, cocky "yeah" of approval. The outrageously cocky, insanely pumped, nasty, attitude filled version of Melissa had returned.

As I had stood up, my hard thick throbbing cock had inadvertently ended up squashed up against Melissa's huge juicy ass. Squeezing and exploring Melissa's lats and pressed up against that insanely hard posing trunk gobbling ass, my dick was now harder than ever, the pulsating and jolting in my cock had started again, and the feeling that about a quart of spunk was pumping underneath my head had returned.

As Melissa relaxed the pose, she let out a sexy, aroused "mmmmm" sound. Immediately I knew it was in response to my thick cock digging into her ass, swiftly confirmed by her next move. Melissa reached both of her monstrous arms round to the back of me, cheekily planted both hands firmly on my own butt, and pushed it forward, squashing my throbbing dick into her own ass further. I let out a groan as my cock pushed deeper into her rock hard ass meat, and responded with her own deep, hot grunt of pleasure. Still pushing my butt and cock into her ass, she then gave her thick juicy bootie a cheeky little wiggle, causing me to groan again, as my rock hard cock squeezed harder against Melissa's ass cheeks, ensuring further incredible pleasure.

I sunk my torso into Melissa's huge, wide, ridiculously muscular back, and at the same time, wrapped my own arms around Melissa's torso, once again exploring and touching the tight hard blocks of abdominal muscle pushing through her stomach, feeling the mass of hard muscle, ripples, cuts and deep grooves under my fingers. I nuzzled my head into the back of Melissa's thick bull-like neck, her meaty traps either side of my face, waiting to erupt and explode when she decided to squeeze into another one of those jaw dropping Most Musculars.

Just as I was getting comfortable sinking into her huge monstrous muscle mass, still locked in our embrace, Melissa was rotating round to face me. I didn't have much time to take another look at the front of that ridiculously shredded torso, as before I knew it, her tongue was passionately invading my mouth again and we were locked in a deep kiss. I'd almost forgotten how incredible her tongue felt intertwined with mine and how insanely hot it felt to have her huge arms wrapped round me tightly, and my whole body sinking into her huge rippling, bulging torso. Only this time, there was a significant difference. She was no longer covered up by her shiny red tracksuit. My hands were free to explore that planet of a back, and grab onto those bare monstrously huge arms of her's.

Just as my hands had settled on her wing-like lats again, Melissa gently pulled her lips from mine. I opened my eyes to see her looking back at me with the sexiest, most self-satisfied look on her face. She made the cutest sounding "mmmmm" noise and then in reaction to the kissing, said, "That was nice honey".  She then started tugging on the bottom of my t-shirt, and before I knew it, she was gently pulling it over my head. I panicked slightly for a second. I hadn't been to the gym much the past few months and was a little out of shape. My chest wasn't as hard as it usually was and my stomach had seen tighter, flatter days.

I stopped worrying as soon as Melissa started running her big, warm hands over my torso. She did it with such sexy, powerful force, and her hands were so fucking warm. For a split second I fantasized about her squeezing my torso tight and lifting me clean off the ground. As she ran her hands over me, she uttered a single word which put my brief insecurity to rest, an honest, genuine, prolonged, and sexy as hell "niiiice".  It was fucking mental. A hugely pumped, shredded to fuck, competition conditioned bodybuilder was complimenting my fairly average body. In that moment, I thought how, when the moment was appropriate, I needed to probe Melissa on why a muscle monster like her would be interested in a guy like me.

Before I knew it, Melissa was unfastening my belt and popping open the buttons on my jeans. As they slipped to the ground, my thick hard cock popped out in front of me, tenting the white cotton of my boxer shorts. Melissa cried out "FUCK", and instantly grabbed my twitching, bulging boxer covered cock, which was pointing straight towards her. I let out a groan of pleasure as she squeezed the thick head. "Honey, your dick's HUGE"! It felt so fucking surreal that this mountain of monstrously huge muscle woman standing before me would be commenting on the size of one of my body parts. I couldn't help but smile, partly at the madness of the situation, and partly because Melissa was clearly so impressed with the size of my cock. It wasn't something I ever put a huge amount of importance on, and certainly would never mention or brag about, but I was aware I was quite big in that department. It was, however, I must admit, always fun to see how women reacted to it when they first saw it.

The sensation of Melissa's big hand squeezing and gently tugging on my thick cum filled soft cotton covered cock was incredible. It felt like the release I had been dying for from the moment I had walked through the hotel door. I threw my head back, groaning and whimpering, and biting down my bottom lip as Melissa tugged away, while making the hottest grunting noises and muttering things like "fuck yeah". I badly just wanted to stay in that position, have Melissa tug on my dick till it exploded and I pumped a quart of thick white man cream into the material of my boxers, but I knew I would regret it. It felt like we were a long way from finishing what we'd started and I still wasn't ready to cum.

Luckily Melissa took the possibility of that scenario away, but what she did next faced me with an even bigger challenge to not cream my load. Before I knew what was happening, Melissa was kneeling down on the floor, whipping my boxers down to my ankles and was wrapping her hot lips round the head of my hard naked cock. The feeling of her wet mouth encompassing my dick sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my entire body. As she slowly swallowed my thick hard cock, her wet lips tightly clamped around it, my head went back and I let out a loud orgasmic groan of intense pleasure. Her lips got right down to the base of my dick. The whole of my cock was completely swallowed up in Melissa's mouth. She stayed in that position for a few moments, let out the most insanely animalistic grunting noise and gave her head a short forceful shake, her mouth and my swallowed up cock shaking with it. And then she slid her entire mouth up my cock, her fleshy lips pleasuring the walls, and then back down again, slamming up and down on my dick like a human Fleshlight.

I looked down to see the mountain of thick hard bumps which made up her insanely huge muscles staring back at me. Bump after bump of smooth, thick, marble-esque woman meat. I grabbed onto each one of the bull-like half-melon shaped traps exploding either side of her neck, and as I dug my fingers into the hard muscle, she tensed and growled. The noise she made and the sensation of my entire cock being slammed hard into her hot wet fleshy mouth, in what was undoubtedly the most incredible blow job I'd ever had, suddenly cause my whole body to jolt. I let out a cry of pleasure, and in that moment, I thought the game was over. I could literally feel the cum in the head of my cock, poised to blow out the end and blast into Melissa's wet mouth. I suddenly cried out "NO, stop", and pushed my cock away from Melissa's lips.

She looked up at me with a mischievous grin, before looking back at my hard cock, now inches away from her face, pursing her lips and exclaiming "you have got the perfect cock honey". I sheepishly smiled, as Melissa stood back up. As she did so, I couldn't stop from staring at her outrageously thick, pumped, shredded torso once again. She clearly clocked me, as she spontaneously clasped her left wrist with her right hand and then BAM, her pecs tightened and exploded before me in a short sharp Most Muscular pose, an arrogant lip pursed look on her face and she intensely glared at me. And then came the most outrageously cocky statement, "I'm so fucking pumped right now. Those judges are gonna be creaming in their seats when they see me on that stage tomorrow." I couldn't help but let out a short laugh in response. It completely threw me. She smiled and asked in response, "too cocky"? It was such an absurd question. I quickly exclaimed "no, that's fucking hot"! She laughed and said, "you can't be a bodybuilder and not be cocky. It kinda comes with the territory".

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login