Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581906 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 01:26:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected  (Read 146130 times)

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
#ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected
« on: November 18, 2012, 03:08:12 am »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Her Huge Legs

Tim and Evelyn

Becoming a Woman

Roid-Rage

Melissa the Muscular Freshman

The Diver

My Awakening

Metal Shop

Titan

The Best Night of My Life

The Muscle Girl Club

The Punching Bag

Charlene: FBB-Schmoe love story

An American Muscle Goddess

Surfer Girl

My first post.  This is not an original story, but rather an adaptation from the old SnuffLover's web site.  Credit to the original author.  Hope you all enjoy.

Her Huge Legs
by SnuffLover
robojoe adaptation

It was very late on a Friday night, about 2:00 a.m., when I decided to go the to the gym for a workout. I'm a college freshman, a tall skinny 18 year old boy who has always been ashamed of my body. I never played any sports and I was always ashamed of myself in gym class or on the beach. I always compared my body with the bodies of the other boys. The bigger, muscular, stronger boys. I looked pathetic next to them. So I was never comfortable working out in the school gym. I was ashamed to be next to those more muscular boys.

But the college's gym was open 24 hours a day if you had a gym card, which I had. Secretly I really wanted to gain some muscle. Deep down inside I thought I just didn't have the genes to build muscle, but I wanted to try. I was young and optimistic that working out might do something. I just couldn't do it in front of the other boys who already had muscle. So I went to the gym late at night after everyone else was gone. I knew there would be no one there at 2:00 a.m. on Friday. All the kids were out partying.

I opened the gym door and was surprised to see the lights were on. I frowned because I thought the last person who had used the gym forgot to turn off the lights and was wasting electricity. It was very quiet inside the gym. I was the only one there. The gym was large and very well equipped. I headed to the dumbbell rack to grab some 20 pound dumbbells to do some shoulder presses. My shoulders were very weak.

As I was heading for the rack I heard a loud grunt from the other end of the room, a clatter of iron plates and then a crashing sound like a bar hitting a rack. The noise came from the end of the room where all the leg equipment was. The squat racks, the leg press machines, the hack squat machine, the calf raise machines, the leg extension machines. All those huge machines with huge weights that I never used. I walked over there to see what was going on.

As I neared the area, I looked at the leg press machine. It was loaded with more weights than I had ever seen on it. The bars were completely covered with 45 pound plates and there were more plates on the top. I couldn't believe how much weight was on that machine. I kept looking at the machine and as I went around it I saw that there were two big feet on the plate. And attached to those feet were the biggest, most muscular legs I had ever seen.

I yelled out "Oh shit!" as I took in the enormity at what I was seeing. I was looking at the biggest pieces of muscle I could imagine. In fact, the size of those legs was beyond my imagination. They were absolutely enormous. From the side they looked like they were two feet across. The quads were enormous. The hams were enormous. There was more muscle in one of those thighs than there would have been in four of my bodies. The calf muscles were huge, bulging with vein-covered striated muscle. I just couldn't take my eyes off the enormity of what I was seeing. I didn't even look at the face of the owner of those huge monsters.

And then those thighs started to move. Slowly the machine went up and I heard again a loud grunt, a deep loud grunt. The plates were clanking. As those thighs extended I could see the fibers of muscle twitch and flex, with each striation looking like thick cords of steel hard fibers. The muscle was so huge, so striated, so gigantic! As the legs extended the calves got rounder. They looked almost as big as soccer balls, huge balls of muscle attached to those big feet and to the thick knees above them. I said "Oh fuck!" as the legs reached the top. I looked at all those iron plates and I couldn't believe how much weight those legs were pressing up.

Then the legs slowly lowered and finally the machine crashed to the bottom. I spun my head and looked at the face of the WOMAN who owned those huge monsters of muscle. She was looking right at me, smiling with the brightest, whitest teeth I had ever seen. Sweat was streaming down her face.  She had blue eyes and dark hair and looked so young for a woman with such huge muscles. Her face was wide with a strong jaw. "That's 30 plates, 1,350 pounds," she said in a deep voice. "That's a new record for me."
she jumped up off the machine and flexed her legs in front of me. My jaw dropped open. The girl pounded her fist on her thigh. "My legs are so fuckin' strong! And they're fuckin' huge. I got fucking big strong legs! Nobody's got legs bigger or stronger than me!" She pounded her legs a few more times. Her fists bounced off the hard muscle like they were hitting rock. I nodded in awe. "Yeah," I whispered.

I looked at my tiny little stick legs and again at her huge monsters. "Your muscles are so big!" I finally gasped. "They're so huge. I got little sticks and you got monsters. Monsters of muscle." 

She was smiling proudly. "Yeah," she said as she punched her hard thigh muscles. "They're gettin' bigger every week. I was using every 45 pound plate they got in here. I could hardly fit them on the machine. Next week, these big mothers are gonna need more. They keep getting bigger and stronger. Gotta get ther school to buy some 100 pound plates! All these 45's are too light for these big fuckers," she said as she slapped her huge quads I looked at all the plates and then at her legs. "Shit," I said.

"You should ask the Athletic Department to buy some 100 pounders," I said helpfully. "I bet they never had such a strong student in here before." She looked me in the eye. "I'm not a student here. They told me I'm too dumb to go to their college. Well, I may be dumb but I got huge muscles, especially my legs. I've always had big muscles, even when I was a kid. And my legs have always been huge. I'm a big dumb jock, and I like it that way. I'm sure glad I'm not a geek like you. I like being big and strong. I love my huge legs. I got bigger and stronger legs than any of you brainy students."

She flexed her thighs and looked at my body. "God, you are such a geek! Just like the guy I got my gym card from. I lifted her gym card key out of her backpack and I snuck in here late at night. He probably didn’t even miss it 'cause he looks like he never went to a gym in her life." She looked at my body and kind of laughed. "He looked like you."

I looked at her body and then at her face again. "How old are you, anyway?" She flexed her calf muscle and reached down and felt it bulge in her hand. "Eighteen," she said. "Just graduated from high school. I've been working out hard all summer. I put two more inches of muscle on these mothers."  She slapped her quads. "My quads are 34 inches and my calves are 24. They're fucking huge!"

I gulped. "You're the same age as me! And look at you. You're so big and strong! God I wish I looked like you!" She grabbed my hand and put in on her leg. She put her other hand on my head. "Well, you got the brains and I got the brawn," she said. "But I can see and feel how big and hard my muscles are. You can't see or feel how smart your brain is. I love my huge legs." I rubbed my hand all over her throbbing quad and hamstring muscles. "Oh my god, your muscles are like rocks, big hard rocks." she smiled as I admired her giant thighs. She was proud of them. "Check out my calves. They're huge. And they're fucking strong as shit." I reached down and felt the muscles of her calves. They were huge, like big rocks, and so hard. I could feel the fibers of muscle and the veins. They felt like steel cords. "Shit!" I said.

She stood up and flexed her arms. She was wearing a t-shirt and some white gym shorts. "I got some pretty good guns, too, 21 inches. But lots of guys got 21 inch arms. Nobody's got 34 inch quads! My quads are huge! They're bigger than my waist. My waist is only 33 inches!" She flexed her abs and her legs at the same time and I gasped as I saw the rock hard corrugated muscle of her six pack and the striated mass of her quads. She had no fat on her body. And yes, her waist did look smaller than her thigh. "Oh my god," I said as I looked at her body and especially at her huge legs. She was smiling proudly.

"So like I said. You got the brains and I got the brawn. Looks like you like my muscles. You wanna help me lift? I'm gonna do hack squats and I'm gonna lift really heavy weights. I wanna make these mothers get even bigger. You wanna help?" I nodded my head feverishly. "Oh yeah! God I wish I had muscles like you. I come in here late at night because I'm so ashamed of my body. Look at me. I'm a little stick!" I stood next to her and flexed my leg next to her leg. "A stick and a redwood tree," I said as I looked at my little stick leg next to her massive muscle. She laughed. "Yeah, a big redwood tree," she said as she flexed. "Only stronger."

She reached out her hand. "My name's Megan," she said. I reached out and said "John." She grabbed my hand with a hand that was twice as big as mine and thick with muscle. Her fingers were twice as big as mine. Her skin was calloused and hard. Her wrist was huge. Her forearm was huge, thick with muscle and covered with veins. She was big boned and big muscled. She was a few inches taller than me, maybe about 5' 11" tall, and she was big, very big. She squeezed my hand and I could feel the strength her huge muscles possessed. She could have crushed my hand easily. But she just shook my hand with what I would call a very firm handshake.

She headed over to the hack squat machine. "Here's the rack," she said. "I got all the plates on the leg press, so we're gonna have to bring 'em over here. Let's start with five plates a side. That's 495. A good warm up." My mouth dropped open. "Four-Ninety-Five is a warm-up? Most guys can't even lift that weight!" She laughed. "Yeah, well, most guys don't have legs that are this big. Most guys don't have this much muscle! Big muscle that're really strong!" She flexed and ran her hands over her huge thighs. "And these muscles are already warmed up from the presses, so 495 is gonna be nothing to them."

She walked over and grabbed two 45 pound plates, one in each hand. She lifted them off the machine like she was lifting a two feather pillows off a bed. I grabbed one plate with both hands and could barely lift it off the machine and I struggled to get it over to the rack. She laughed. "A lot of brain but no brawn," she said as he threw a plate in the air and then caught it easily with one hand. "Maybe I'm too dumb for their college but I like my beef." She pushed the plate onto the rack and flexed her forearm in front of me. "I'd trade half my brain for half your brawn," I said. She laughed. "No deal. I like having big muscles. I don't want half your brain. I like being who I am. Huge fucking muscles." She flexed her bicep at me and I said "I wish I were you." She rubbed her muscle on my face and whispered "I got muscle and you don't."

We loaded the bar with ten plates, five a side. She did seven and I did three. "Okay," she said. "This is gonna be easy. If you want, you can go in front and check out my quads while I'm lifting. Feel how big and hard they get when I pump 'em up." Oh god. I was going to be able to feel her huge quads as they were lifting 495 pounds! I ran around to the front. She grabbed the bar and lowered the bar on the hack machine down.

She then quickly pressed herself and the 495 pounds of iron back up. "Fuck, it feels so light," she said. "My quads have gotten so strong!" She lowered herself again and pressed herself up. It was like she was doing hack squats with just her body weight, not with 495 pounds of extra weight. I placed my hands on her huge 34 inch quads and felt them bulge as they pressed the heavy weight. She did 15 reps and then crashed the weight onto the rack. She flexed her quads and I ran my hands over the huge throbbing muscles. I dropped to my knees and wrapped my arms around her right thigh. It was so big I could hardly get my arms around it. It was rock hard, warm and sweaty. I gasped as I felt the size of her thigh muscles. "Oh my god, your muscles are so big," I said. "And they're so hard. They feel like warm steel." She looked down at me and smiled. "Yeah, warm, living coiled up steel. Big thick steel that's so fucking strong!"

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

#ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected
« on: November 18, 2012, 03:08:12 am »

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Her Huge Legs
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 03:09:13 am »
She walked over and grabbed a basketball from the side of the room. "You're gonna see how strong this muscle is." She got on the floor facing me and placed the basketball between her two thighs. The basketball actually looked small beside those two monsters of muscle. Her thighs were much bigger than the basketball. She crossed her ankles. I was amazed at how flexible he was. "Watch," she said. She started extending her legs and flexing her thighs, squeezing the basketball. The ball immediately got smaller in the middle. I couldn't imagine the amount of power her legs were applying to the ball. The muscles on her thighs bulged. Huge slabs of muscle slashed down and across her thighs, big huge slabs of rock hard beef. She squeezed harder. She was now breathing hard and sweat was pouring out of her skin. The ball got smaller and her thighs got bigger. Blood was surging through the muscle. Veins were popping out everywhere. Striations of muscle fibers were bulging out of her skin. Then she made a loud grunt and flexed even harder. "POP!" The ball popped from the incredible force of Megan’s thigh muscles, muscles that were so strong it was inconceivable to me. Megan jumped up off the floor and grabbed the popped basketball. She waved the defeated ball. "No ball is as strong as these fuckers!" she yelled as she smashed her fist into her huge bulging thigh. I fell to my knees and grabbed that thigh, feeling the massive rock hard muscle that had just smashed the basketball. I couldn't believe how big and hot and hard those muscles were. I was beside myself. Megan looked down at me and yelled "More weight!" She lifted her huge leg and shook me like he was shaking an insect. I jumped up.

"Two more plates. That'll make it 585. Still a warm up for these big monsters. You wanna feel 'em one more time? I think you like my big muscles." I smiled and nodded my head feverishly and ran over to get a plate and put it on the bar. I went in front of her and immediately dropped to my knees. She lifted up her shoulders and pushed the bar up until her legs locked. I looked up at her huge muscular body holding up all that weight. Even her upper body was flexed. Her neck and traps were huge and her arms bulged as they held the bar on her wide muscular shoulders. She was looking at herself in the mirror, watching her muscles bulge as he got ready to squat. I put one hand on each of her legs.

She lowered herself all the way down and then grunted as she pushed up that huge weight. I ran my hands all over her bulging muscles as they pushed. "Still feels light," she said as she got to the top. "My quads are so fucking strong!" I kind of moaned as I felt the huge bulging muscles as they pushed the heavy weight. I had never thought human muscle could get thisr big or this hard or this strong. She lowered and raised herself and the 585 pounds of iron another 9 times, grunting with each push. My fingers roamed around her huge thighs, feeling every striation, every vein, every bulge. Her thighs were now huge, bulging with blood, hot and sweaty.

She looked down at me and said, "Check out my calves." She started doing calf raises with almost 600 pounds on her back. I moaned as I felt her huge 24 inch calves press up the heavy bar. Her calves were way bigger than my little 18 inch thighs. They were huge and filled with rock hard muscle. The muscle was so hard and it was cut so finely with fibers of muscle showing so clearly and veins popping out everywhere. She did 15 reps and then clanked the bar back onto the rack. She stood in front of the mirror and flexed her quads and calves. I was on my knees and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Those muscles were enormous. "I think my quads pump up to 35 or 36 inches when they're all pumped up like this," she said. "And my calves get up to 25 at least. My legs get so fucking huge when they're pumped!" I wrapped my arms around her right thigh and yes it definitely felt bigger and more pumped. Bigger, harder, sweatier, hotter. Huge amounts of blood were surging through her thighs and calves, pumped by her big athletic heart. I moaned as I felt her huge thigh muscles. "I can't believe your legs are so huge," I said. "So huge and so strong." She shook me around as I hung onto her leg, lifting me up and down and to the side like I was just an annoying insect on her huge muscular leg. She shook me off and I stood up.

Then I looked at her tight shorts. There was a bulge in the front and I could see the outline of what had to be a huge clit. Her clit was growing! I looked her clit. "Looks like something's getting big and hard besides your legs," I whispered. She smiled. "Watching my legs gettin' so big and pumped turns me on. I love to see 'em get huge and pumped and rock hard as they work." She looked down at my shorts and saw that my little cock was rock hard. It had been hard from the moment I saw her huge legs. "Looks like my huge legs turn you on too," she said as he reached over and squeezed my cock with her huge hand. I nodded my head, bent down and licked the sweat on her leg. "Yeah," I moaned. "I love your huge legs." "Shit, you're making me hornier," she said. "Having you touch my muscles is making me real horny. Feel the power of those huge muscles! You saw what they did to that fucking basketball. Think about what they could do to you." I looked at her thighs and shuddered at the thought.

She opened her legs, grabbed my chest and pushed it between her huge, hot throbbing thighs. My chest was caught between her huge monsters of muscle. My whole chest was smaller than each of her huge legs. I was afraid of what those huge muscles could do to me, but I felt so good as those warm hard thighs encircled me with their warm firm muscle. I felt so secure inside all that muscle. Then she flexed, and that warm firm muscle turned into hot steel. She squeezed her flexed thighs together, crushing my chest. It was like I was being crushed my two big steel pilings driven by the force of a bulldozer. After what she did to the basketball, I knew those legs could have broken every one of my rib bones. Those legs could have crushed all my ribs in just one little flex. But she only crushed me a little bit. "Oh god," I said as I felt powerless in the grip of all that muscle. "Fucking strong," she said as he crushed her flexed muscles into my body. I moaned as I felt the muscle around me. Then she relaxed her flex and rubbed her huge muscles on my bony chest. The muscles were firm, warm and sweaty. I was overwhelmed to feel those huge muscles enveloping my chest and rubbing on my flab and bones. I wanted to cum right there. I loved her huge legs so much! Then she released me and I fell to the floor. She stood over me with her huge legs bulging. He rubbed her now hard clit and said "More weight! These monsters wanna get even bigger, even stronger!"

I jumped to my feet and grabbed another 45 pound plate. Those plates were heavy and I could barely lift it with both hands. Megan grabbed a plate with one hand and almost flipped in onto the bar. I couldn't believe the size of her forearm. All her muscles were huge, but her legs were gigantic. Now that bar weighed 675 pounds. "Gettin' up to the work weights, now," said Megan. "This is still a warmup. It's gonna pump those muscles even bigger. You wanna lick my legs while they're working? You wanna feel how big and hard they get with your little tongue? You wanna feel all that power?" I almost collapsed on the floor. "Oh yeah!" I yelled. Megan smiled and rubbed her clit through her shorts. I think she liked having her huge legs worshipped by a little nerd like me.

She got on the hack squat machine and I kneeled in front of her. I looked at her massive legs. Her skin was covered with sweat and her veins were popping out everywhere. Her muscles were already incredibly pumped. I grabbed her gigantic calves, calves that were so large they were bigger than my head. I reached my head over to her right thigh and looked up at her face. "You ready, little man?" she said. I nodded my head as I placed my tongue on her hot sweaty quad muscle.

She pushed up and released the safety hinge. Then she squatted down and said, "Feel the power!" She let out a loud grunt and her legs started straightening. "Oh fuck," I gasped as I ran my tongue over the huge slabs of hot, sweaty rock hard muscle. She had more muscle in one of those slabs than I had in my whole body and her legs were covered with those huge slabs. The muscle was totally shredded and I could feel every fiber with my tongue. My hands were roaming over her calf muscles, muscles that were so huge and so hard. I was groaning with pleasure as I was licking and feeling Megan’s huge legs. Megan got to the top and lowered herself for another rep.
She grunted even louder and raised her body and the 675 pounds up again. Now I was licking and running my hands over the huge muscles, feeling and smelling and tasting the unbelievable size and hardness and power as they pressed up the heavy bar.

Megan did a total of ten reps, really struggling and grunting for the last two. I was in heaven as I felt her huge muscles as they worked. She jumped off the machine and looked at her legs in the mirror. "God they're gettin' huge," she said as she looked at her gigantic muscles. "You liked feeling those muscles?" she said as she grabbed my rock hard cock under my shorts. "Oh yeah," I said as I looked at her clit tenting her shorts. She grinned. "Why do we need these fucking shorts? They're just getting in the way. Your cock and my clit wanna be free. They wanna get huge." She ripped off her shorts and her huge clit stuck out from her shaved pussy. It must have been three inches long and very thick. "Oh yeah, that's better," she said as he rubbed her clit as she flexed her legs in the mirror. I ripped off my shorts too and my little five inch cock sprang to attention too. She laughed. "Well, your cock's just as small as your muscles. But it still knows how to stand at attention." We were now totally naked except for our shoes. We stood next to each other and I marveled at what I saw in the mirror. My legs looked like little sticks and Megan’s legs looked like gigantic tree trucks, tree trucks of shredded muscle. She had ten times more muscle in one of those legs than I had in my whole body. I reached down to grab one of those monsters of muscle but Megan pushed me away. She looked at the hack squat machine. "More weight! Two more plates!"

We each grabbed a 45 pound plate and put it on the machine. Now that bar weighed 765 pounds. "Okay, now you're gonna spot me. When I can't get the bar up, you give it a little push and help these huge quads lift it. But make my muscles do most of the work. Only a little push. We wanna make these muscles work real hard." She pounded her fist into her huge quads.

She got under the bar and pushed it up. I was watching her quads as they bulged into unbelievable size. Veins were covering the muscle. Individual fibers were visible everywhere. I didn't know a human body could have that many huge muscles in its legs. Her legs looked like an anatomy chart but with the muscles so big and shredded and pumped it was beyond belief. She lowered himself, made a loud grunt and lifting the huge weight up. She did this five times and started slowing down. On her sixth rep she went about a quarter of the way up and slowed down. She grunted very loudly and I gently put my little hand under the bar and applied about five or ten pounds of pressure. Slowly the bar went up as her legs bulged with huge, sweaty vein covered muscle. She got to the top and said "One more rep. These muscles are gonna burn!" She lowered herself and tried to push herself up but she only got about two inches up before she stopped. Sweat was now dripping down her skin and she was breathing hard. Her huge heart was beating fast, pumping big gushes of blood though the huge muscles in her legs. As soon as he stopped I pushed up the bar with the least amount of force I could until those legs started pushing the bar higher. She grunted and those muscles bulged with unbelievable size as they forced the bar to the top.

She jumped off the machine and yelled "Fuck yeah!" as she flexed her legs in the mirror. "They must be 37 or 38 inches. Look at those fuckers! Look how big they are!" Her huge clit was rock hard. I got on my knees and started feeling and licking those muscles. They were incredibly massive and pumped. Both her thighs and calves were incredibly pumped. They were absolutely huge. So huge, so hard, so hot, so sweaty, so sexy. My cock was so hard I could hardly stand it.

"One more set," Megan said. "I'm goin' up to 855. That will be a record for me and you're here to spot me so I can make these fuckers burn even more. They're gonna get even bigger!" I looked at the machine. There were eight 45 pound plates on each side. That was the maximum the machine could hold. I guess the manufacturer didn't think any human could hack squat with more than 765 pounds. They never saw Megan’s legs. "Uh, Megan, the machine's full. You're too strong for the machine." Megan looked at the machine and frowned. "They should make these machines bigger. Sometimes there are real women workin' out in here, not just little college dorks like you. Okay, I got a plan. I'll get on the machine and you put two plates behind my head, resting on my traps. You hold the weights there while I lift. And you spot me too. You got that?" That was a lot for my little body to do but I nodded my head.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Her Huge Legs
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 03:09:50 am »
Megan got on the machine and I put one of the plates behind her neck. She held it while I grabbed the other one and put it there too. She took her hand away and I grabbed onto to the two plates with all the puny little strength I had. "You ready, kid?" she said. "Yes, I think," I said meekly. She took out the safety hinge and lifted the bar all the way to the top. Then she lowered it and started pressing up. She grunted loudly as her huge legs started pressing himself and the 855 pounds up. Including her own weight, she was lifting over a half a ton. "Fuck I feel so strong!" she yelled as he pressed up the bar. It went up solidly and I didn't have to spot at all. "Oh fuck," I said as I looked at her legs. They were now beet red and drops of sweat were dripping off. Striations of muscle bulged under her skin. Veins were everywhere. And they were huge. She lowered the bar again and pressed it up. She got about half way and slowed down. I knew what to do. I pressed up a little bit on the weights behind her head and slowly she and the weights went back up. All the while I was staring at her legs, legs that were so big and pumped and shredded it was beyond belief. She got to the top and yelled "Fucking strong!" She lowered the weight again and pressed it back up, this time with a little more help from me. "Fuck my legs feel like they're on fire!" she yelled. "What a fucking burn! One more rep!"

She lowered the bar and started pressing it back up. She needed help right from the beginning, but I gave her as little help as possible. I gave her just enough help so she could slowly push up the bar. "Look at your fucking muscles, Megan. Look how fucking big they are. Look how fucking pumped they are. Look at all those fibers. Look at all those veins. They're doin' all the pushing Megan. I'm just helping a little bit. Those muscles are sooooo strong! They're huge and they're strong!"

She got to the top and jumped up off the hack machine. The two plates fell to the ground. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. "Oh fuck, 855 pounds! My quads are so big! They are so fucking huge! And they feel like they're on fire! They're burning so much!" I got on my knees and faced her. "I'm gonna feel that fire with my tongue. I'm gonna worship your legs, Megan. I'm gonna lick all that sweat off your huge hot muscles. I'm gonna make your whole body so hot you're gonna want to fuck my face." Megan looked down at me and smiled. Her clit was already semi hard and it suddenly sprang up to almost full hardness. She pushed her huge leg into my face.

I was now going to be able to worship Megan’s huge legs, to feel all that muscle, to feel it’s strength, it’s hardness. To run my hands over those hot, sweaty muscle fibers, to feel the huge slabs of muscle, the veins. I was going to get her and me so hot we were going to have the best sex we had ever had. Her clit was already rock hard. She loved looking at her huge legs. She loved her huge muscles. And I did too. We were both going to go crazy over her huge muscles.

I looked at Megan’s huge legs in the mirror. “Oh fuck,” I said as I took in the enormity of her incredibly muscular legs. Her 37 inch pumped up thighs were bigger than my little 33 inch chest. Her 26 inch calves were as big as my waist. Her legs were absolutely enormous. I stood beside him and flexed my own little stick legs, little sticks with no muscle to flex at all. She laughed and flexed her huge monsters. The muscles bulged with unbelievable size. It was hard to believe that so much muscle could be packed on her femur bone. What a picture of strength and weakness!

“Oh fuck,” I said again as I started running my hands around all that muscle. ‘Your legs are soooo big. Soooo strong. Soooo hard!” I started licking them as I felt them, licking off the salty sweat as I felt the bulging muscle. I licked her calves too. Those calves were so big and hard. She had more muscle in one calf than I had in my whole body. Megan started groaning as I worshipped her legs. I fondled her huge muscles and I licked her hot sweaty skin. I was moaning in pleasure and talking about how big and strong her legs were. She was getting hotter and hotter. Her huge clit was twitching and wet. But I didn’t want to touch it. I wanted to get her even hotter.

I got on my knees in front of her and looked up at her face. She was so beautiful.  A drop-dead brutally beautiful face with s strong jaw, firm cheekbones, tan skin and clear blue eyes. A thick muscular neck and huge trap muscles leading out to extremely wide shoulders capped with inches of muscle. Her wide lats flared out like wings and tapered down to her narrow athletic hips. She had almost no breasts.  But her pecs were so big I could hardly see her face. Her abs were an incredible washboard of muscle. “You are a woman, Megan. I am a boy and you are a woman. Look at your body. It’s perfect. Your muscles are so big, so hard, so strong. Every one of your muscles deserves to be worshipped.”

I ran my hands up to her abs and roamed them around her torso – her abs, her pecs, her lats, her shoulders, her traps. She was moaning as I caressed her. I ran my fingers lightly over her tan skin, feeling every muscle, feeling the hotness of her body. “But the best part of you is your legs,” I said as I dropped down and started caressing her legs again. “Your legs are beyond gorgeous. Your legs are incredible. Your legs are enormous. You have the legs of a goddess. You are a goddess of muscle. I am worshipping the legs of a goddess.” I was now moaning as I caressed her legs and she was moaning too. I ran my hands over her big round bubble butt and felt the hard muscles there. “And your butt is so round, so firm, so strong. It helps your huge legs press those huge weights. You are a fucking goddess.” Then I leaned in and touched her clit with my tongue. “Oh fuck!” she yelled. Her clit was pulsating. I started licking her vagina as I fondled her huge legs. She was moaning in pleasure as I licked her slit and tickled her clit. I smelled the sweat that was evaporating from her crotch. It was so strong, so pungent, so muscular. Even her sweat was muscular.

I ran my hands over her calves and marveled at the incredible size and hardness of those 27 inch monsters. I moved up to her hamstrings and couldn’t believe how big and shredded they were. I felt her firm round muscle butt, which was as muscular and hard as the rest of her body. Then I moved to her huge quad muscles, muscles that had just squatted 855 pounds. I shuddered as I thought how strong those muscles were. By now, Megan was thrusting her hips as I licked and sucked her clit. She was getting wetter, and started dripping down her legs. I moved my tongue around her clit and started licking it, from the base to the tip. Her clit was just as huge as her legs, very thick and very hard. I licked and nibbled her huge woman tool. Now she was yelling in ecstasy. I put my lips around that huge clit from the side and sucked it. I sucked and licked as I went up and down that huge monster. She was now going crazy, thrusting her hips and yelling and panting while precum was oozing out of her snatch. I looked up at her, grabbed her huge legs and said “Fuck me!” I opened my mouth as wide as I could and wrapped my lips around that huge clit. I immediately started sucking and licking and now Megan was going absolutely crazy. In one huge thrust she jammed her clit in to my mouth and started ramming it in and out with violent thrusts of her hips. I held on to her huge legs, feeling the muscle flex and bulge with each thrust. Her clit was so big and thick my reflexes wanted to gag, but I was so turned on by her huge muscles and her violent fucking I didn't gag. I wanted this huge muscle goddess to fuck me forever. I ran my hands over her huge legs and sucked and licked her huge clit as she fucked and fucked and fucked me. My cock was rock hard and was quivering with excitement.

She started thrusting faster and was now grunting and yelling in wild ecstasy. Finally she screamed as cum started bursting out of her vagina, streaming down my throat. She kept thrusting as her cum filled up my stomach, spurt after spurt after spurt of thick creamy woman cum. I came immediately too, spurting my puny little squirts of sperm on the floor. It was the best orgasm I ever had.

She kept her clit in my mouth for a long time as she slowly pulled it in and out, letting my mouth stroke her still sensitive clit. She was looking at her huge legs in the mirror, legs that I was feeling with my little hands. "That was incredible," she said. "Mmmmmm," I moaned as I licked and sucked her clit and felt her huge monsters of muscle. She looked down at me with her commanding blue eyes. "Tomorrow at the same time," she said. "After my workout I'm gonna fuck your little ass." I rubbed her legs and sucked and licked even harder. "Mmmmmm," I moaned as I nodded my head. Her clit started getting harder in my mouth. I looked up and her and said, "Fuck me again now, goddess! And fuck me tomorrow too! Fuck me every day, you fucking goddess!" Her clit got real hard again. "Yeah!" she roared as he picked me up and spun me around so my ass was facing her. She flexed her huge legs in the mirror as he rubbed her huge clit on my ass. "Oh god, your legs are so huge," I moaned as I looked at her muscles and felt her hard clit on my ass. She grinned. "They're gonna get even bigger! And this clit’s gonna fuck you every day! We're gonna have a great summer." I smiled and nodded my head.

THE END

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Her Huge Legs
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 04:35:40 pm »
Great story. Is part 2 coming?

That's the whole story.  However, I'm working on another dozen more or so. 

DEA

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 01:17:17 pm »
Where is the snuff?

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Tim and Evelyn [snuffluver / robojoe]
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 12:48:34 pm »
As before, a story I adapted from the snufflover's website.  Enjoy.

Tim and Evelyn
by snufflover
adapted by robojoe

Tim's life was going great. A recent college grad, his first new job and a newly acquired apartment. He was finally on his own and decided to go out to a bar and celebrate.

Tim opened the bar door. He was taken aback by the massive woman bouncer carding the men entering. Evelyn was her name. Her massive size, muscular chest and legs awed Tim. She stood close to 6’5”, towering over Tim's small 5' 8" frame. Evelyn asked for Tim's ID. As Tim handed it to her he purposely felt her large hands and fingers as Evelyn took the ID into her hand. Tim's body tingled to the touch. Evelyn handed it back, slightly grasping Tim's hand. Tim still tingled as he walked towards the bar. Evelyn's eyes followed the slim blonde boy’s tight ass as he took a seat at the bar. Her massive clit stirred in her jeans. She knew she was taking that boy home tonight.

Tim sipped on his drink as he scanned the bar. The place was full but no one seemed interesting or interested in him. Tim kept glancing at the door where Evelyn stood.  Evelyn stood there dressed in tight jeans, a white t-shirt and leather vest. Her clothes hugged her massive body, revealing her huge muscles and thighs. His mind wandered at the thought of having sex with the muscular woman. The thought of Evelyn fucking him sent chills up his spine. Tim's cock grew hard in his jeans.

Evelyn caught sight of Tim looking her way a few times. She also noticed Tim wasn't having any luck with anyone else in the bar. During a lull in people entering, Evelyn approached Tim. She put her massive hand on Tim's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Stick around till closing and maybe we can get to know each other better." Tim nodded his head as he took another sip of her drink. His cock was now hard in his jeans. He felt a bit of moisture in his jeans. He was going to get the chance to get to know Evelyn better and hopefully more.

Closing time was nearing as Evelyn told the bartender to give Tim a drink on her. Tim raised her glass back to Evelyn to acknowledge the gesture. Evelyn winked back. The patrons slowly drifted out at the commands of Evelyn. A couple guys started to give her lip but stopped quickly at her approach. Tim watched the massive woman in action.

The bartender told Tim to finish up and leave. Evelyn told the bartender it was alright, let him finish. She told the bartender he could leave and she would close up. The bartender was gone in a flash. Evelyn locked the door behind her and walked towards Tim. Tim's cock was throbbing as he felt Evelyn near him. Evelyn grabbed a bottle of JD and two shot glasses. She poured the drinks and handed one to Tim. They shared a toast and gulped them down. Tim was little light headed but aware of his surroundings.

Evelyn stood near Tim and asked him if there was anything special he wanted to do. Tim shrugged a bit and before he could answer Evelyn suggested they blow out of there and find somewhere more private and comfortable. She knew Tim knew what she was suggesting. Tim told her he had a newly acquired apartment and wouldn't mind breaking it in. Evelyn chuckled and agreed to go. Tim got up and stumbled a bit. "Hey
little boy, you better let me drive" Evelyn stated. Tim agreed to leave his car and have Evelyn drive them home. Tim guided Evelyn to the apartment.

Tim opened the door and let Evelyn in ahead of him. He took in Evelyn's womanly scent. His boner raged inside his pants. Evelyn took a seat on the couch as Tim headed to the kitchen for a couple of more shots. Evelyn removed her leather vest and threw it to the back of the couch. She removed her boots, kicking them to the side. Tim returned
to the room and handed her a drink. He noticed Evelyn's muscles pressing against the shirt. Her nipples were visible through the fabric of the shirt. Evelyn told him to sit down and get comfortable. Tim sat down beside her. Evelyn moved her hand to Tim's crotch. She rubbed it gently over Tim's hard member as Tim arched his back and moaned. Evelyn embraced Tim's neck with her large arm and locked lips. Her tongue slipped inside Tim's mouth swirling and sliding it across his teeth. Tim massaged Evelyn's chest. He felt the hard muscles beneath the fabric, his hand rubbing across the erect
nipples underneath. He wanted her to fuck him bad. Evelyn sucked his breath away and stroked Tim. Tim was raging hard. His cock needed release. Evelyn's clit pressed hard against her jeans.

Evelyn suggested they get a little more comfortable in the bedroom, "Let's try out that new mattress, boy". Tim about creamed right there. Evelyn lifted him up and carried him to the bedroom. She placed him on the bed and caressed him some more. Evelyn slipped Tim's shirt off. She worked her large hands across his chest and around his nipples. She pinched and nibbled at them, erecting to the touch. She licked his neck and ears. Her breath was hot and moist. She made her way down to his belt. She unbuckled it and unzipped his jeans. She felt the heat of Tim's cock as her hands reached for his
waistband, sliding Tim's jeans off.

Evelyn licked the cum from his cock, swirling it around her lips. She kissed Tim.
Body heat and sweat began to fill the room. Evelyn got up from the bed to strip. "Ready for the fuck of your life"? Tim's eyes bulged as he watched Evelyn peel her tight tee shirt off revealing her bare chest. Her chest was ripped and muscular, breasts all but replaced by massive pecs with large, dark aereole. Her abs were tight. Her biceps bounced to her movement.  Her rock hard waist hugged against her jeans and thick leather belt. She was an incredible muscular specimen.

Evelyn showed off a bit, her muscles rippling and dancing. Tim's cock pulsated harder and harder. He wanted to feel that chest, touch every bit of it, letting it consume him. Evelyn asked him if he wanted to feel. Tim rose from the bed and approached Evelyn. Evelyn's pussy was wet and burning. she could feel her juices making their way down her thigh.  She had to get off soon.

Tim worked his hands around Evelyn's bare chest. Her muscles tightened as Tim pressed his hands against the warmth of her slightly sweated skin. He sucked her nipples and licked the salty sweat from her pecs. His hand worked its way down to Evelyn's buckle
to undo her pants. He felt the damp wet spot on Evelyn's jeans. Tim sucked a bit on the fabric, his lips feeling the massive clit inside. Heat radiated from Evelyn's crotch.

Evelyn gently lifted Tim up. She held him around his back with one arm as she raised him to her face. Tim's legs dangled as Evelyn pulled him close. Tim's hard cock pressed against the middle of Evelyn's bare abs. Evelyn felt Tim's moist pubic hairs against her stomach. She kissed Tim on the forehead. She smiled into Tim's eyes as her other hand worked its way under Tim's chin, cupping his neck. Tim's body quivered in the arms of the muscular goddess, his hands exploring every inch of Evelyn's shoulders, arms and chest. Body heat radiated from the two. Tim's naked body began to sweat in the arms of her massive bulk.  He anticipated the fuck of his life.

Evelyn held Tim a bit tighter. She kissed him on his lips and again on his forehead and whispered in his ear, "Say goodbye". Tim heard it too late to know what she meant. Evelyn cupped her massive hand under Tim's chin and neck. Her massive hand began to squeeze Tim's throat. Tim gulped for air as he felt the massive hand enclosing his windpipe. His hands reached at Evelyn's trying to pry them away. Evelyn's grip felt like a vise, tighter and tighter. Tim looked into Evelyn's eyes, begging her to stop. His air was cut off. He could feel the bones in his neck starting to break with the crushing force. His legs kicked back and forth trying to escape Evelyn's hold. His hands slapped against Evelyn's massive chest and arms. Evelyn flexed harder, her veins popping out. Tim pressed his hands firmly against Evelyn's hard chest desperate to escape the terror. Gurgles and slight gasps emitted from his lips. He knew death was imminent. With one
swift crush, thrust and twist, SNAAPP... CRUNCHH.. Evelyn broke Tim's neck crushing it at the same time, killing him instantly. Tim's body shuddered, convulsed a bit and stopped. His hands slid down Evelyn's shoulders and chest, dropping to his side and slowly curling. His legs kicked out once, swayed a bit and stopped. Evelyn held Tim’s
head up and looked into his dead eyes, staring back. Her clit grew, leaking juices through her zipper. The thought of killing and fucking another man was triggering her to orgasm. "Much better boy", she kissed him on the forehead and let Tim's naked body slide
down her chest and fall to the bed.

Tim's dead body lay on the bed, his dead eyes staring up, his neck snapped, crushed and contorted. His cock was still hard and leaking a bit of death cum. His shaft still loaded, unspent, the death spasm trying to force his seed out.

Evelyn undid her belt and zipper. Juices dripped out of her vagina.  She stroked her clit, filling her hand with clear cum as he mounted the bed. Evelyn shoved herself on Tim’s cock.  She thrust harder and harder as he looked into the dead boy's eyes. Tim's dead body bounced with each thrust. Evelyn gave one last hard thrust, "ARRRGGH ,UMMPPH" , as she reached orgasm. She spurted all over his body. Cum leaked out the sides dripping onto the virgin mattress. Evelyn collapsed on Tim's body. Evelyn straddled Tim and eyed his still hard cock. She noticed it spasm, dripping out death cum. Evelyn wrapped her hand around Tim's shaft and started to stroke. After five strokes Tim's cock ejactulated it's cum. His seed blew out cascading in the air and down on her
chest. "WHEW, that was a good one boy". Evelyn lifted Tim's head and
kissed him on his forehead for the last time. As she climbed off the bed, she rubbed her hands clean on Tim's face. Evelyn dressed and gave one last look at Tim's dead body
sprawled across the bed. She felt her clit stiffen as she looked down on her latest victim. "Thanks for the fuck" she said as she left the room and closed the door.

Evelyn climbed in her truck and rubbed her crotch. She began to think about who the next one would be....

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
#ADAPTATIONS: [by robojoe]~collected
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 12:51:28 pm »
Becoming a Woman
by John D.
robojoe adaptation
A Schmoe Love Story

Bonnie is a 15 year old kid who lives next door to me. Bonnie has always been what I would call a dumb kid, barely getting “C’s” in school and spending all her time playing video games. Three months ago, she was a fat little 15 year old, with lots of baby fat covering her very unimpressive little body. She was 5’ 4” tall and looked just like a stupid fat kid, which she was. I’m 17 years old myself and I guess you would call me a nerd. I’m 5’6” and I weigh 98 pounds. I guess you could say I’m the 98 pound weakling. I’m really skinny - always have been. I’m pretty smart and I hate sports. I’ve known Bonnie since we were little kids. We aren’t really friends because of our age difference and because our interests have never been the same. I hate video games.

Every Saturday, Bonnie mows the grass in her back yard. It’s one of the household chores she has to do. Her parents have a hand mower and it was really hard for this little girl to push it along. But her dad said she had to do the chore, so she got the lawn mowed every week. Our yards aren’t separated by a fence, just a two foot high hedge. One day in June, I was in our back yard while Bonnie was mowing the grass. She always wore shorts and a tank-top when she mowed the grass, so I could see her fat little body very well. It was late spring, so her body was a pale white. Her baby fat kind of jiggled as she pushed the lawnmower. She looked kind of funny, like a stupid kid. She could barely push the lawnmower as her baby fat jiggled. She probably weighed about 115 pounds, all baby fat. I told myself I’m glad I never had baby fat like Bonnie even though I was as skinny as a rail.

Bonnie and I started talking a little bit and I noticed that her little-girl voice had become deeper. Her voice had changed. My voice had changed when I was almost 15, so Bonnie had entered puberty a lot earlier than I did. “Your voice has changed,” I noted. “You’re a teenager now.” Bonnie smiled. “Yeah, I’m becoming a woman. I was a girl but now I’m a woman.” I laughed. “Well, you don’t look much like a woman. You still look like a little girl to me. You gotta get a lot older before you become a woman.” Bonnie looked at me and said “No, I’m becoming a woman. I know I’m becoming a woman. I just know it.” I looked at his girlish body and said “Well, okay, Miss. Woman. See ya around.” I went inside while Bonnie finished her mowing.

I didn’t see Bonnie very much for the next several weeks. Every Saturday I watched Bonnie mow the grass from my second-floor bedroom window. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Every week she looked different. Her fat seemed to be going away. I wondered if she was on some big diet. But while her fat was disappearing, her shoulders and arms were getting bigger. When she pushed the lawnmower, I could see some muscle in her arms, muscle that wasn’t there a few weeks before. Her triceps kind of bulged out as she pushed the lawnmower. And I could see muscle in her shoulders that I knew wasn’t there before. Her breasts were bulging a little and her nipples were more pronounced.  I thought I could see lats forming on her back.  She could now push the lawnmower a lot faster. Before, she could barely push it through thick grass. Now she pushed it right through the thick grass like it was nothing. And her skin was getting very tan.  She had steel blue eyes and light brown hair, which she had now cut short. She actually looked kind of beautiful, something I had never noticed before. And I couldn’t believe what was happening to Bonnie’s body. She looked like a different girl. I was so curious.

So one month after our last conversation I went out to our back yard while Bonnie was mowing the grass. I looked at her body as she pushed the mower, seeing her shoulders and triceps up close. “Bonnie, you look different. What have you been doing?” Bonnie smiled and said “I’m becoming a woman. You said I couldn’t do it, but I’m becoming a woman.” She walked over to me and flexed her bicep. “Look at my muscle. I put an inch and a half of muscle on my arms already. Look how big my bicep is.” I looked at her bulging bicep and my mouth dropped open. “Actually, I probably put on over two inches of muscle, ‘cause all my fat went away. I don’t got no fat in my arms anymore. They’re solid muscle. Go ahead, John. Feel my bicep. Feel how hard it is.” I reached over and felt Bonnie’s bicep. It was the size of a small orange and it was hard. I kind of gasped as I felt her muscle. It was way harder than any of my muscles. Bonnie laughed. “Yeah, that’s a woman’s muscle,” he said. “Flex your arm John. Lemme see your muscle.” I flexed and was immediately embarrassed at how small and flat my bicep was. It was nothing compared to Bonnie’s bicep. Bonnie reached over and felt my muscle. “Kinda puny, ain’t it. Way smaller than my muscle. And it’s soft too. Not hard like my muscle. My arm’s way bigger. Way bigger and way harder. I’m becoming a woman and you’re not doing shit. And look at my gut. All my baby fat is going away. My body’s burning away the fat. It’s just disappearing, like magic. Pretty soon I’m not gonna have no fat at all. Just muscle. I’m gonna be a woman!” She flexed her abs and I could see a six pack forming under her now-thin layer of baby fat.

I stammered, “How did you do this? Last month you were just a fat little girl. Now look at you. What are you doing?”

Bonnie grinned. “I’m becoming a woman, John. My dad gave me a little plastic weight set that I’ve been using in my bedroom. It’s only 110 pounds and I’m already stronger than the whole set. I’ve been working out real hard three times a week. Mom’s feeding me real good food with lots of protein. Plus I got some protein supplements. I eat six times a day. And I don’t eat no dessert or fat anymore. Just protein and good stuff. So my muscles are growing and my fat is disappearing. I love it. I’m becoming a woman. You told me I couldn’t do it but you were wrong,” She put her hands on her hips and spread her lats. I gasped as I saw Bonnie’s lats spring out under her shoulders. In one month she had built those lats. Meanwhile I had no lats at all. I looked at Bonnie’s tan skin and bulging muscles with a look of envy in my eyes. She could see it. She was loving the jealousy in my eyes. She liked being bigger than me. “And I’m getting a lot stronger John. When I started I could only bench 50 pounds. Now I can press every plate I have, all 110 pounds. I know I’m stronger than you. I’m twice as strong as I was a month ago. I’m so strong I need more weights!”

Without thinking, I said, “I got some weights last year but I don’t use ‘em.” Bonnie’s eyes lit up. “Awesome! Lemme see ‘em.” She jumped over the hedge and headed towards my house. I followed behind her as she entered the back door. She didn’t ask my permission. She just did what he wanted. I knew there was nothing I could do to stop her. She said, “Where’s the weights?” “In my bedroom,” I said as I followed her, looking at the muscles in her shoulders that looked a lot wider than her slimmed-down waist. She knew where my bedroom was and headed right to it. She went into my bedroom which I always keep very neat and tidy. “Looks like a fuckin’ library,” she said, scoffing at my neatness. She started looking around for the weights. She opened my closet and saw the weights on the floor. I had about 175 pounds of plates, from 25 pounds down to 5 pounds. My weights were iron, not plastic. “Fuck yeah!” she said as she grabbed a 25 pounds plate and curled it up a couple of times with one arm. “How come you don’t use your weights?” I thought back to the time my uncle had given me the weights. “I tried ‘em for a couple of weeks but nothing happened. So I put ‘em in the closet. I guess I just didn’t see any point in it.” Bonnie looked at my body and all my books and laughed. “Fuckin’ nerd,” she said. Then she looked over and saw a weight bench in the corner of my room. It was covered with books, but you could see it was a weight bench with a rack. “Fuck, you got a weight bench! I don’t have no weight bench. I’ve been benchin’ from a coffee table and that’s fucking hard as hell. I’m takin’ your weight bench. I’m takin’ your whole fucking weight set.”

Bonnie went over to the bench, picked up the books and threw them on the floor. “Hey, be careful with my books,” I said. “Fuck the books,” said Bonnie. “I want the fuckin’ bench. You can clean up your stupid books later.” Bonnie picked up the bench and brought it towards the door. I could hardly lift that bench and Bonnie was picking it up easily. She put it down and looked over at the weights. “I’ll take the bench and you take some weights.” Bonnie never asked me if she could take my weight set. She was just going to do it. I picked up a 25 pound plate and could barely hold it at my waist. “Kinda heavy,” I said. “I can only take one weight at a time.” Bonnie looked at me with scorn in her steel blue eyes. “God you’re fucking weak,” she said. She came over and put one 25 pound plate on top of another one. Then she picked them up and pressed them over her head five times. “Fuckin’ easy,” she said. “Take your one fucking plate and follow me.” We left my house and went over to Bonnie’s house, with Bonnie carrying the bench like it was nothing and me struggling with the 25 pound plate. We walked up to her bedroom and Bonnie opened the door. Her room was an absolute mess. Clothes were all over the floor and video games were strewn around everywhere. I could smell sweat, sweat that had poured off her body as she was lifting and was now on her clothes on the floor. She had absolutely no books in her room. Over on the far side there was a bar with plastic weights on it. I couldn’t see any other plates around, so she must have put every plate on the bar. And there was a coffee table, the one Bonnie used for her bench presses. Bonnie dropped my (now her) bench and went over and grabbed the coffee table. “I’m too big and strong for you now,” she said to the table as she hauled it out the door. Then she put down the bench where the coffee table was. She reached down, grabbed her bar and put it on the rack. She got on the bench, gripped the bar and took it off the rack. Then she cranked out 10 reps like it was nothing. She re-racked the bar, jumped up and yelled “Fuck this bench is great. It makes benching so easy, so much fun. That bar weighs 110 pounds. It’s a piece of cake. Before I had to get the bar to my chest. Now I can just use the rack. Fuck, I’m gonna be able to bench a ton of weight!”

Then she hurried to the door. “Let’s get the rest of the weights!” she yelled as she ran towards my house. I followed behind her, running too. Bonnie was so excited. She got to my room and loaded herself up with weights. I didn’t count how much weight she was carrying, but it was three times as much as I could carry. We made a couple of trips from my room to her room, giving Bonnie all my weights plus my barbell bar and my dumbbell bars. My weights were now Bonnie’s weights. Of course she never thanked me. She just took ‘em. Bonnie’s eyes were bright with excitement as she looked at the weights. “I wanna work out right now,” she said. “I wanna challenge my muscles with the new weights. I wanna see how much I can lift.” She turned around and looked at me with her steel blue eyes with a look that said “I’m the woman and you’re just a nerd. I’m buildin’ muscle and you’re just shit.” She grabbed me by the arm and pushed me out the door. “See ya nerd,” she said as I stumbled down the hall.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Becoming a Woman, A Schmoe Love Story
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 12:52:35 pm »
I went back to my room and saw the lawnmower still in Bonnie’s back yard. I knew she would have to come out after her workout and finish her lawn mowing. I did some reading in my room for the next hour and a half. But I really couldn’t concentrate. I kept thinking of Bonnie working out, lifting heavy weights with her brand new month old muscles. I thought about her shoulders pushing up those weights, how big and hard they were as they lifted the heavy iron. I thought about seeing those shoulders in front of me as Bonnie walked or ran and I thought about all the muscle she had already packed on to them. I thought about her biceps curling the barbell, with Bonnie straining to lift as much weight as she could and her biceps bulging out of his arms. I thought about her lats flaring out at her sides like wings as she did heavy rows with her new weights. Finally I put down my book and just thought about Bonnie.

After about an hour and a half I went out in my backyard, pretending to do some chores. After a few minutes, Bonnie’s door opened and she walked out into the yard. Her body was glistening with sweat. I could see beads of sweat on her chest and abs and sweat was dripping off her face. She had a big glass of white liquid in his hand which she was drinking down, gulp after gulp. Her muscles looked a lot bigger than when I had seen her two hours ago. Her skin was red and it looked like his muscles were bulging out of her skin. I could see veins in her arms and even on her shoulders, thick veins pumping blood to her lungs and heart. She walked over to me and yelled, “Fuck, what a workout! Look at how pumped I am. Look at how big my muscles are. My muscles blow up and get huge after a workout like that.” She flexed his arms and I looked at the sweaty muscle. Her arms looked huge. The bicep was bulging up much higher than it did before and the tricep looked like a football underneath. “Feel ‘em, John. Feel how hard they are.” I reached up with both of my hands and felt Bonnie’s right arm. Her skin was very hot and it was wet with sweat. I squeezed and I just shuddered when I felt how hard her muscles were. They were as hard as rocks. Hot sweaty rocks. “Fuckin’ hard, ain’t it,” said Bonnie. “I was curlin’ 60 pounds for a few reps. Shit, I could only curl 30 pounds a month ago. Now I’m twice as strong.” She put down his arms and flexed her pecs. She ran her hand over her bulging pecs, feeling the thickness of muscle that had sprung up on her chest in a month. “And I was benchin’ 140, using my new weights on that fantastic bench. I could only do 50 pounds on the fucking coffee table when I started. Now I’m using the rack and, fuck, I’m almost three times as strong . I’m puttin’ on muscle so fast.” I was completely overtaken by Bonnie’s progress. I had no idea a girl could put on muscle that fast. It sure didn’t happen to me. “That’s amazing, Bonnie,” I said. “I can’t believe how big you are, how strong you are.” Bonnie smiled. “Yeah, nerd, I’m becoming a woman. And I’m gonna get a lot bigger and a lot stronger. I just know it.” She drank the last gulp from her glass and threw it on the ground. “A big protein drink. I drink a lot of protein. I eat a lot of protein too. I’m getting’ tons of protein. My muscles need lots of protein. And they’re getting’ it.” She flexed her lats and watched my eyes as I saw them expand. She laughed. She knew I was in awe of her muscles.

Then she flexed her legs. I couldn’t believe how big her legs had gotten and when she flexed them the muscles bulged like ridges of rock. She had hardly any fat on her legs anymore and you could see the ridges of muscle bulging under her skin. “Look at my fuckin’ legs. Did you know the rack on that bench lifts up so it’s a squat rack too? God that’s fantastic. I loaded that bar to 180 pounds and I squatted it! I squatted 180 pounds! Fuck, I can’t believe myself how strong I am. And I’ve only been lifting a month. And now I have a shitload of new weights. I’m gonna get huge!” I looked at Bonnie’s face. She was smiling and was obviously so proud of herself. Her eyes were bright and her face looked so beautiful. She had turned herself into one hot chick. “Well, I gotta finish mowing the lawn. See ya, nerd.” She flexed her arm in my face one last time.

Then Bonnie turned away and started mowing the grass. I stood there and watched her body. Her muscles were still sweaty and her triceps and shoulders absolutely bulged with muscle as she mowed. I was so overcome. When she came by one time she took one hand off the mower and easily powered it ahead with her other arm. Then she flexed her tricep in front of me and I gulped. “Fuckin’ strong,” she yelled. “I’m a woman and you’re a fuckin’ nerd.”

For the next month I watched Bonnie as much as I could. I watched her mow the grass and I watched her as she strutted around the neighborhood. She always wore a tight sleeveless shirt and was always in shorts, so her body got very tan. She lost all her baby fat after six weeks of lifting weights, so now she was all muscle. And that muscle kept getting bigger every week. I found out she had switched to a split training routine where she trained different body parts every day. This gave her muscles time to rest and grow bigger. And those muscles were definitely getting bigger. One day I asked Bonnie if she ever read any books. She looked at me kind of funny and said, “Only when I have to in school. I hate to read. I like playing video games where I can kill and mutilate all the bad guys. I like killing and violence. I love smashing ‘em and pulling off their arms and stuff. It’s so much fun. And now that I got muscles, those little nerds in school – the ones who like to read - better watch out. I can kick their asses so bad. They better do what I say or they’re gonna get pounded.” She smashed her fist into her rock hard abs. “See I’m the woman and they’re just nerds. I can smash ‘em anytime I want.” I nodded. Here was this kid who could probably read like a second grader getting ready to dominate every kid in her class. All the smart nerds would be nothing to her muscles. All the smartness in the world would be nothing to her strong fists. She was the boss. And she could smash older kids too. Bonnie could demolish me so bad I wouldn’t dare say no to her. Anything she told me to do I would do. She was only 15 years old, but she was so muscular, strong and dominating this 17 year old nerd had no choice.

She flexed her arm. “I put on another inch and a half of muscle on my arms in the last month. That’s three inches and a half inches of arm muscle in two months. Fourteen inches of solid rock.” She looked at her flexed arm proudly. “And my chest is 9 inches bigger and my legs have grown by 5 inches. All in two months. And my waist has shrunk by 5 inches. It’s a rock hard 28 inches now.” She flexed her abs and ran her hands over the corrugated muscle. “I didn’t gain a lot of weight at first because I was losing all that fat. Now I’m gaining a pound of muscle every day. Plus I’m getting taller. I’ve gained an inch in height. I need new clothes all the time. I just bust out of my old clothes. My chest and shoulders are getting so big. Except now I need smaller pants with legs big enough for my thighs. I’m driving my mom nuts with all my muscle growth. But she loves it. She’s very proud of me. She keeps buying me more supplements and stuff. She likes having a strong daughter. And I’m way stronger than my dad. He’s not nearly as strong as me. I beat him all the time in arm wrestling. Now he’s using two arms and I still beat him. It’s great being the stud of the family.” I nodded, wondering what it would be like to have a girl like Bonnie in my house.

A week after that conversation, my family started a three week vacation to a lake where we would do some fishing. My dad had a rowboat that would sit on a rack on top of our car. The rowboat was sitting in our garage and we needed to get the rowboat on top of the car. My dad could barely pick up the back of the rowboat, which was the heaviest part. He waited for me to pick up the bow. I grabbed the front of the boat, but I couldn’t lift the thing off the ground. I felt like such a weakling. So my dad put down the boat and cursed to himself. Then he looked next door and saw Bonnie coming out of his house. As usual, Bonnie was wearing nothing but shorts and a tank top. “Hey Bonnie, can you give us a hand?” he yelled. Bonnie came over and my dad looked at her body. I don’t think my dad had noticed how big and muscular Bonnie had gotten. Bonnie’s tan skin looked radiant. Her muscles were bulging under that paper thin skin. You could see the fibers in her muscles twitch as she moved his body. My dad’s mouth dropped open as he saw Bonnie’s new muscles and total absence of fat. “Geez, you look strong, Bonnie, not like a 15 year old.” Bonnie looked at me and smiled. She flexed her bicep at my dad. “Yeah, I’m  getting big. You got a nerd here for a son.” I kind of sank into the ground as my dad looked at Bonnie and then at me. My dad said, “Can you help us lift the boat onto the top of the car.?” Bonnie looked at the boat and grinned. “Fuck yeah,” she said. She walked over and pushed me aside with one big swoop of her muscular arm. “Move outta the way, nerd. This is a woman’s job.” She went over to the back of the boat, the heaviest part, and said to my dad, “You get the bow. It’s lighter.” Then Bonnie grabbed the back of the boat and lifted it to her waist like she was lifting a feather. My dad lifted the bow to his waist and then Bonnie pressed the back of the boat over her head like she was lifting a pillow. My dad barely managed to press the bow up and they put the boat on the car. “Like a fuckin’ feather,” said Bonnie as she flexed her shoulders and arms for my dad to see. I felt totally humiliated, completely disgraced by this muscular 15 year old girl. My dad went up to Bonnie and felt her arm and shoulder muscles as Bonnie flexed them proudly. “You’re real strong, Bonnie. It seems like just a little while ago you were a fat little kid. Now you’re a woman with big muscles. A big strong woman.” Bonnie grinned. “Yeah, a big strong woman.” She looked at me and stuck out her tongue. She was still a kid even though she had the muscles of a man.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 12:53:31 pm »
We went on our three week fishing trip. When we got to the lake, my dad needed to find two grown men to help him unload the boat from the car and then to load the boat back up on the car when we left. Even those two grown men strained to lift the back of the boat up to the car. I thought about Bonnie pressing that boat up over her head like it was a feather pillow. Bonnie was strong, all right. A big strong woman. The whole two weeks I kept thinking about Bonnie. I wondered how much bigger she was getting, how much weight she had gained. I thought about her eating vast quantities of protein and changing all that protein into solid muscle. I thought about her gulping down all the muscle-building supplements her mother was buying her, supplements that were helping her already muscular body add more muscle every day. I wondered how many inches of new muscle she had packed on her arms, on her chest, on her shoulders, on her legs. I kept thinking of Bonnie’s body growing, getting bigger, more muscular and even stronger. I could hardly wait to see Bonnie when we returned.

We finally returned from vacation on a Saturday, and when I brought my suitcase to my bedroom I looked outside to Bonnie’s back yard. And right there was Bonnie! She had just started mowing the grass. My mouth dropped open as I looked at her body. She was wearing green nylon workout shorts and sports bra. Her body was very sweaty. It was obvious she had just finished a brutal workout. The nylon shorts were wet with sweat and clung to her sweaty butt. And I couldn’t believe the size of her muscles. All my dreams over the last three weeks had come true! Bonnie’s muscles were huge. Her muscles were pumped from her workout and I couldn’t believe how much bigger they were than they had been just three weeks before. I just stood there at my window admiring Bonnie’s body. I watched her muscles flex as she pushed the lawnmower through the grass like it was nothing. This chore was now so easy for her it was hard to believe she could hardly push the lawnmower through that grass three months ago.

Her shoulders were gigantic. I could see she had packed inches of muscle on them. They twitched and flexed as she pushed. I could see the individual fibers of muscle flexing under her thin tan skin. Her shoulders looked to be twice as wide as her athletic hips. Big wide muscular shoulders. Tapering down from those broad shoulders were her lats, lats that looked like thick slabs of meat, meat that flared down from her shoulders like the wings on an airplane. Her butt was round and packed with muscle. The fabric of her nylon shorts clung to her skin and I could see her big round butt muscles flexing underneath the thin fabric as she pushed the lawnmower. Her legs pushed that lawnmower with awesome power that obviously didn’t strain her huge leg muscles at all. Her quads and hamstrings flexed as she pushed but it was clear they weren’t working hard. My eyes bulged out of my head as I watched her calf muscles, big heads of muscle that were cut like diamonds, flexing and bulging with each step. When she stopped to dump the grass I got to see her huge chest. She hadn’t started growing breasts yet, but she had big mounds of pecs, many inches thick with a deep cleft between the globes of muscle fibers. Striations showed every muscle fiber. Her neck was thick with muscle and her traps were huge, going from her neck to her wide shoulders. And then there were her abs. Instead of inches and inches of fat, her waist was now rock hard muscle, muscle that looked like a washboard. her six pack was incredible and she had flaring oblique muscles that went down from her hips to her crotch. She was wearing her shorts very low and I could see a few light brown pubic hairs. I could also see the top part of her rock hard butt muscles, muscles that were just a bit lighter than the rest of her deeply tanned body because her shorts aren’t always this low. Her hair was still cut short and looked a bit lighter, probably because her light brown hair was getting bleached by the sun. Her skin was so tan it was darker than her hair. Her face looked beautiful. It was very young looking - just like a 15 year old - young and very good looking. I could see her steel blue eyes flashing. Her face looked so young and beautiful. It was hard to believe the muscular body below it belonged to that gorgeous young face. And then there were her arms. They were enormous. As she pushed the lawnmower, her triceps blasted out under her skin in huge bulges of rock hard muscle. The muscle bulged and flexed as she pushed. I looked at my own arms and then at Bonnie’s arms and I couldn’t believe this kid was three years younger then me. Her biceps were huge too and when her arms were at her sides they looked like big hams of muscle, big meaty hams that flexed with each movement of her body. Her forearms were way bigger than my upper arms. They were bulging with muscle and covered with veins, veins that went up through her huge biceps too. When she gripped the lawnmower, her forearms looked like writhing snakes of bulging muscle. I just couldn’t believe what had happened to Bonnie.

I couldn’t stand it any longer, so I ran down my stairs into our back yard. Bonnie saw me running to the hedge and stopped mowing. I just couldn’t help myself. I blurted out “Oh my God, Bonnie, you’re even bigger. I can’t believe how big you got.” Bonnie strutted over to me and flexed both of her arms. She was standing only three feet in front of me and I couldn’t believe how big her arms had gotten. “Sixteen fucking inches,” she said. “These arms are sixteen fucking inches. Look at those mothers. I’ve put five inches of solid muscle on my arms in three months. Actually, I probably put on six inches of muscle ‘cause I lost all my baby fat. No fat on those arms. Only muscle. Fuckin’ strong muscle.” Instinctively, I reached up and felt her right arm. I couldn’t believe how big and hard Bonnie’s bicep was. It was covered with sweat and it was very hot. I could feel the fibers of muscle, fibers that felt like steel. “Just finished an arm workout,” she said. “Those babies are pumped!” I ran my hands over the muscle and I could feel the individual fibers under her thin tan skin. Veins were surging with blood on top of the pumped muscle, blood that was loaded with protein to build even more muscle. Her muscle fibers felt like steel cords, flexing and straining at Bonnie’s command. Bonnie flexed and unflexed her bicep several times as I felt the hard muscle bulge. She knew I was in awe of her. “I can curl 120 pounds. When I started I could only curl 30 pounds. I’ve gotten so fucking strong.” Then she flexed her triceps. “The tricep muscle is bigger than the bicep muscle. Did you know that John? I bet you didn’t. I’m learnin’ a lot about my muscles. I’m learnin’ how to make ‘em bigger and stronger. Look at my fuckin’ triceps. I do lots of exercises for my triceps. Pushups are real easy for me now. I can do hundreds. I can do pushups with kids sitting on my back.” She looked admiringly at her big, bulging triceps.

She lowered his arms and stood in front of me. I just couldn’t believe her body. “You look like you’re the same height as I am. But you’re so much bigger - you have so much muscle - I can’t believe it.” Bonnie smiled. “Yeah, I gained another inch in height and put on a ton of muscle. I’m five foot six now and I weigh 175 pounds. I gained two inches in height and 60 pounds of muscle in the last three months. And when you think about all the baby fat I dropped, I bet I put on 75 pounds of muscle. That’s a fucking lot of muscle. And I’m only 15. One hundred seventy-five pounds of solid muscle. Yeah, I’m a woman and you’re still a boy, a total nerd, a fuckin’ little wimp. Just think of what I’m gonna be like when I’m your age. I’m gonna be real tall and I’m gonna be packed with muscle. I’m gonna be so fucking strong. I just know it. I know I’m gonna be huge. And you’re still gonna be a weak little nerd.” Bonnie grinned at me with her beautiful face. Her blue eyes sparkled and her bright white teeth shined. She knew he was a hot. I couldn’t believe it. This kid now outweighed me by almost 80 pounds of solid muscle. And she was certain she was going to get even bigger. Based on what she had done so far, I sure believed her.

Then she flexed her chest and lats. They were huge. I couldn’t believe how big her torso was. Huge lats flared out at the sides, thick slabs of muscle. Her pecs bulged out with thick mounds of striated muscle fibers. Her traps and shoulders were huge. I could see clearly now that her shoulders were twice as wide as her hips. “Forty-five inches of solid muscle,” yelled Bonnie as I gazed at her pecs, delts and lats. “Look at my fuckin’ chest. I’ve put 14 inches of muscle on my chest in three months. My shoulders have gotten huge, a lot thicker and wider. Look at all that muscle in my shoulders. I can press 180 pounds overhead. Your fucking little boat would be a toy for me. And look at these pecs. I can bench 275 but I know I can do more if I have a spotter.” She looked at me with a look that told me he had an idea in her dumb little brain. “Think of it nerd. A 15 year old kid benching 275 pounds. You can probably bench 30 or 40 pounds. I’m so much stronger than you! I’m stronger than any kid in my school!”

Then she flexed her abs. Ridges of washboard like muscle flexed at Bonnie’s command, big thick bulges of ab muscle separated by deep crevices. She ran her hand over the corrugated muscle feeling all the hard ridges and crevices of her bricks. Her abs were still sweaty from her workout. She had probably done hundreds of crunches and leg raises. Her abs were so shredded and cut. “No fuckin’ fat on these abs anymore,” said Bonnie. “I lost four inches of fat. Now my waist is only 28 inches and it’s all fuckin muscle. A friend of mine tried to punch me in the abs the other day but he hurt his hand when he hit this wall of muscle. My abs are as hard as bricks.” I looked at her abs with awe in my eyes. Her green nylon shorts were very low. Besides her abs, I could see her stunning oblique muscles plunging down from her hips to her crotch. God she looked sexy. Oh how I wanted to feel Bonnie’s abs. I wanted to feel those bricks of muscle. Then she said “Here, you punch ‘em John. Punch ‘em as hard as you can.” I wasn’t going to give up this opportunity even though I was going to hit her rather than feel her, so I made my hand into a fist, pulled it back and punched her in the abs. When I hit the muscle there was a loud smack, like I was hitting a brick muscle wall. It felt like I hit a wall, a wall of muscle. A jolt of pain went through my hand, like it had just hit a steel plate. I couldn’t believe how hard Bonnie’s ab muscles were. Bonnie laughed. “Fuck, you gotta hit harder than that. I couldn’t even feel that. Hit me again.” I looked at Bonnie’s abs and then at my sore hand. “I don’t think so,” I said. Bonnie looked me in the eyes with her steel blue eyes. “I said hit me nerd. When I tell you to do something you do it.” I looked in Bonnie’s beautiful eyes that were looking at me with a piercing stare. Then I looked down at her muscular right arm. She slowly made a fist. Her forearm muscles bulged like big muscular snakes. “You want me to punch your gut? You wanna feel what a real punch feels like?” My face turned white as I thought about Bonnie hitting my skinny little gut with all the power of her huge muscles. I looked at the muscles writhing in her arm and at the thick muscles twitching in her shoulder and pecs, ready to blast her arm into my gut. “No, no! I’ll hit you again.” Bonnie smiled. She knew he controlled me. I hit Bonnie again with my other fist with the same result. Bonnie laughed some more. I looked at her muscular arm and felt my weak little flabby gut. I was glad Bonnie didn’t hit me. She could have killed me with her young muscles.

Trying to get Bonnie’s mind away from any thought of hitting me, I looked down at her legs. “How big are your legs. They look huge.” Bonnie looked down and flexed her quads. “Yeah, they’re really been growin’. I can squat with more weight every time I work out my legs. I can almost see the muscle growing in those quads every day. They’re up to 25 inches, nine inches bigger than when I started. But when you think about all the baby fat I had in my legs before, I think I’ve added 11 inches of muscle. Big strong muscle. I’ve squatted with 350 pounds. Next week I’ll be doin’ 375. My legs are so fucking strong and they keep getting stronger.” Then she raised herself up a couple of times on her toes. “Look at my fuckin’ calves. Look at all that fucking muscle. My legs are so strong. I’m thinking of going out for the football team. I wanna smash through guys with my big legs. I wanna knock ‘em to the ground like they’re bowling pins. I’m gonna love hitting guys and smashing ‘em.” I looked at Bonnie’s legs and said, “I think you’ll be a star, Bonnie. You have way more muscle than other kids your age. They might even put you on the high school team because you’re too strong for the 8th graders.” Bonnie laughed. “Yeah, that would be great. Smashing high school kids. I’d love to smash high school kids.” Bonnie loved violence in her video games, and now she was going to be able to inflict violence herself on the boys in school with her brand new muscles.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 12:54:47 pm »
Bonnie looked at me again with look that said she had an idea. “I wanna test my strength, nerd. I wanna see how strong I really am. You’re gonna be my spotter. I’m gonna do bench presses, going all the way up to my absolute max. I’m gonna tell all those wimps at school how strong I am. They’ll see how big my muscles are and they’re gonna know how strong I am. They’ll know who’s the boss from now on. They better do what I tell ‘em to do or these big muscles are gonna smash ‘em.” Bonnie made a fist and pulled it back, like she was going to hit me. I got a look of panic in my eyes as Bonnie punched me in the gut, but she pulled back just before that hard fist hit my abdomen. It was just a little tap. I almost screamed but I sighed in relief. Bonnie laughed. “Follow me nerd.” Bonnie walked towards her house with me following as usual. I looked at her huge shoulders, traps and lats as she walked in front of me, the muscles flexing as Bonnie moved her body. I looked at her firm round muscle butt under her sweaty wet workout shorts. The big globes of muscle bulged with each step. I looked at her huge thighs and calves with the muscles flexing as she walked. I couldn’t believe how much muscle Bonnie now had on her 15 year old body.

Bonnie opened the door to her room and I looked inside. The room was even more of a mess than it was before. It smelled even more like a sweaty locker room than it did when I was there two months ago. I could only imagine the amount of sweat that had poured out of Bonnie’s skin as she was lifting hundreds of pounds of heavy weights. There were still piles of clothes and video games on the floor, but in addition to those there were weights. Lots of weights. Hundreds of pounds of weights. I looked over to the bench and saw a big Olympic bar on the rack, loaded with two 45 pound plates. There were lots of big Olympic weights next to the bench. Plus there was her regular barbell and dumbbell bars with lots of weights for them. There was a new piece of equipment too, a chinning bar and squat rack all in one. I figured Bonnie was squatting with so much weight she needed a real squat rack. And she could do pullups for her huge lats and leg lifts for her abs. Bonnie could see my eyes get big as I saw all his weights and equipment. “I got a ton of new weights since you were here before. I keep getting stronger and stronger so my dad has to go out and get more and more weights. I needed a squat rack for my heavy squats. And now I’m doin’ pullups with weights attached to my waist. My lats are so fuckin’ strong. Regular pullups are way too easy. I’m doin’ pullups with 50 pounds of iron strapped to my waist. And look at my Olympic bar. I’m way stronger than the little weight set you gave me.” I thought to myself how Bonnie just took my weight set without even asking or saying thank you. She knew she could just take what she wanted. “I was benchin’ your whole set a couple of weeks after I got it. Now I got big Olympic weights. Big weights for big muscles. She flexed her pecs a couple of times as I looked at them in awe. There was now a full length mirror on the wall and there were a couple of muscle magazines next to her bed. Bonnie was finally reading. Reading how to make her muscles get bigger and stronger. She had cut some of the pictures out of the muscle magazines and put them on his wall. She was going to get big, just like the huge bodybuilders on her wall.

Bonnie closed her door. It was now just the two of us in her room. She stood before the mirror and looked at her reflection. “Stand next to me nerd.” I stood next to Bonnie and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing in the mirror. There was skinny little 98 pound old John standing next to 175 pounds of solid 15-year old muscle. We were the same height but that ended the resemblance. Bonnie was still sweaty and her tan skin looked radiant. Her steel blue eyes looked stunning and her face looked so beautiful. Bonnie’s waist looked like it was smaller than mine but her huge muscular shoulders looked like they were twice as wide as my bony little shoulders. Her chest was huge, making my chest look pathetic. Her huge arms hung down at her sides like big pieces of rippling meat, while my little arms looked like sticks. Her neck was thick with muscle while my neck looked like a pencil. She had huge traps and lats while I didn’t even have those muscles. Her waist was shredded with corrugated muscle while mine was flabby and soft. Her legs were like two huge oak trees standing next to my legs that looked like little twigs. Bonnie smiled as she saw the reflection. “Three months ago I was shorter than you and I looked just like you except I was covered with baby fat. Now look at me. Look at all the fucking muscle on my body. Look what I done to myself in three months. I’ve put on 75 pounds of muscle and you ain’t done shit. Look at my fuckin’ shoulders. Look at all the muscle I got in my delts. I got inches and inches of muscle and you got nothin’ but bone. Look how much wider they are than yours.” I looked at Bonnie’s shoulders and nodded my head. I couldn’t believe how big they were. “And look at my huge chest. Look at all the muscle I got in my pecs and lats. Just think about how strong I am. My chest is enormous next to your little chicken chest.” I was getting so hot listening to Bonnie brag about herself. Everything she was saying was totally true. Her bragging was totally turning me on. She deserved to brag. Any one with a body like hers totally deserved to brag. I looked at her face as she smiled. It was almost like she was teasing me, teasing me by bragging about her huge muscular body. And that teasing was making me so hot.

“Look down at my waist, nerd. Looks like a fuckin’ washboard, don’t it. Look at all that rippling muscle. And my waist looks smaller than yours. Your waist is bigger but it’s soft and flabby. My abs are so muscular and solid. You try to hit ‘em and they break your hand. Fuck I love having a shredded waist.” I so wanted to feel Bonnie’s abs. I wanted to feel all her muscles. I was just going crazy listening to Bonnie brag about her muscles and seeing Bonnie’s body in the mirror next to my puny excuse for a body. I wanted to reach over and feel all of Bonnie’s huge muscles with my hands and - oh my mind was just going crazy - with my tongue. But I knew I couldn’t do it. I didn’t want Bonnie to think I was weird or something. I wanted Bonnie to be my friend. I wanted to see her all the time. So I just stood there frozen with lust, looking at Bonnie’s body in the mirror as she bragged like the proud 15 year old kid she was.

“And look at my legs. Look at those huge slabs of muscle.” Bonnie flexed her legs a couple of times, making the big masses of muscle turn into solid rocks. “They look like they’re twice as big as your legs. Your legs look like little twigs and my legs look like huge muscular tree trunks. Think of all the fucking strength I got in my legs. Think of me squattin’ with 350 pounds. Fuck, I got so much muscle and you got nothin’. I’m a woman and you’re just shit.” I was just awestruck looking at Bonnie’s legs. Her calf muscles looked like they were as big as my thighs. So much muscle on such a young body.

Then she flexed her right arm. Her huge bicep muscle bulged into a solid ball of muscle, the size of a grapefruit. It was covered with veins and I could see the individual fibers flexing under her tan skin. I could see the two heads of bicep muscle because Bonnie’s muscle separation was so great. Her tricep bulged down like a big football, covered with veins and fibers. Her forearm was huge. It looked like a big bowling pin of muscle covered with veins. “Flex your arm nerd,” she said as he looked at her huge bicep muscle. I was standing just to the right of Bonnie, so I flexed my left arm right next to her right arm. Bonnie started laughing as she saw the stark difference. “God I can’t believe you’re two years older than me. Look at all the muscle I got and what a puny weak little shit you are. Your arm looks like a little stick. I bet I got more muscle in my arm than you got in your whole fuckin’ body.” I looked at the mass of muscle in Bonnie’s bulging arm and nodded my head. I think she really did have more muscle in that arm than I had in my skinny little body. “That’s the arm of a woman, John. You got the arm of a boy. A skinny little boy. My arms are so strong.”  Bonnie put down her arm and turned towards me. “Now I’m gonna show you how strong I am. I’m gonna show you that I’m a woman. I’m gonna bench so much you won’t believe it. I’m gonna bench my max and you’re gonna spot me.”

She walked over to the bench and got on it. “This only weighs 155 pounds,” she said as I looked at the huge weights. “It’s just a warmup.” This was four times what I could bench and it was just a warmup for Bonnie. She cranked out 15 reps like she was lifting a feather and jumped off the bench. She walked over to me and stood right in front of me. She looked down at my crotch and smiled. She rubbed his hands over her pecs, feeling the bulging muscle. “Nice warmup. My pecs are starting to get pumped,” she said as she looked at her muscles. I looked at Bonnie’s pecs and saw the muscle bulging under her thin tan skin. The fibers were visible and her skin was starting to get red from all the blood gushing through the muscle underneath. Oh how I wanted to feel Bonnie’s pecs. Then she pulled off her sports bra, grabbed my hands and put them on her pecs. “Feel ‘em,” she said. I felt a wash of joy come over my body as Bonnie was telling me to feel her muscles. I ran my hands on her hot sweaty skin. I rubbed my fingers around her chest as Bonnie flexed her pecs for me. I couldn’t believe how big and hard those muscles were, big round bulges of striated steel hard fibers. I could see and feel every fiber under her tan paper thin skin. I moved out and felt her huge shoulders, which were also pumped from the warmup. Then I moved my fingers down to her girlish nipples, which were pointing downwards at a 45 degree angle because her muscle was so big underneath. I rubbed my fingers on her nipples and I thought I heard Bonnie groaning a little bit. She grabbed my hands and put them down.

“Time for my next set,” she said as he turned away and grabbed a 45 pound plate. She put two 45 pound plates on the bar, making it weigh 225 pounds. “This is still a warmup. I’m way stronger than this.” I gulped as I saw the four huge iron plates on the bar, even one of which would have been too much for me to bench. Bonnie got on the bench and jerked the bar of the rack. She lowered the bar and pushed it back up. I just marveled at how big her chest was as she pushed up the bar. Her pecs bulged out like big mounds of striated muscle. Her chest was so big that it lifted her whole torso off the bench, so there were several inches of air between her lower back and the bench. Her butt muscles were big and solid too and they pushed her waist up as well. Her little waist looked so small below that huge chest. She kept pumping out the reps and I watched her bare pecs get bigger and redder with each rep. Her skin was sweating. Her shoulders and arms were glistening as the muscle bulged with each rep. Her chest looked like a huge machine. A huge muscle machine. Her chest was a huge living machine pushing the heavy weight up and down with the force of her young muscles bulging with fibers and blood.

Bonnie finished ten reps and jumped off the bench. “Fuckin’ great!” she yelled as he walked towards me. “What a fuckin’ pump I’m gettin’” She stood in front of me and looked down at her swollen pecs, pecs that were bulging with striated muscle under her sweaty skin. “Well?” she said as he looked at her muscle and then at me. I immediately started feeling her pecs, rubbing my fingers all over her sweaty skin. Then I ran my hands over her shoulders to her arms, feeling the huge hams of muscle hanging like slabs of meat at her sides. She flexed her arms as they were just hanging there as I felt her huge pumped muscles. I was in heaven. I moved my hands back to her chest and fondled her nipples. I thought I heard her groaning. Then I moved down to her abs feeling the corrugated ridges of brick like muscle. Without warning Bonnie reached down and grabbed my cock. My cock was rock hard, as it had been from the moment I saw Bonnie that day. In fact, my cock was rock hard every time I saw Bonnie starting from the time I saw her after her first couple of workouts when I could see her muscles starting to grow. “You like big muscles on a girl, don’t you nerd,” she whispered in my ear. “You wish you had big muscles. But you don’t and I do. You like a girl with big muscles.” She grabbed my cock harder with her strong hand. “You think I’ve been blind? Your cock has been rock hard every time we see each other after I started working out. You love my muscles, I can just tell. You really love my muscles. Ain’t that right, nerd?” I nodded my head. “Yes I do, Bonnie. I love your muscles. I really love your muscles. I want to worship your muscles.” Bonnie let go of my crotch and grabbed the back of my head. She pressed my face against her pecs and rubbed it around the bulging sweaty muscle. “Then worship me, nerd. Worship my body. You’re turning me on. I’m a stud and you’re a wimp. I deserve to be worshipped by a wimp like you. I’m gettin’ so hot having my muscles touched and felt and worshipped. Lick my nipples, nerd. Worship my body!”

I immediately started worshipping Bonnie with every ounce of energy I had. I sucked and licked her nipples. I licked her biceps. I dropped to my knees and felt her huge thighs and calves. I licked her abs. Bonnie was groaning with pleasure as I worshipped her young muscles. I wondered what was under her tight wet workout shorts.

After a few minutes, she pushed me away and said. “Gotta do my max bench. I’m so hot. I know I’ll be able to press a ton of weight. You gotta spot me this time nerd.” She grabbed two 25 pound plates and put them on the bar. “Now it weighs 275. This was my max last week, but I know I can do more now. I’m gonna do a few reps with this and then I’m goin’ for my max.” I looked at the huge weight. “How do I spot you? That weight’s way to heavy for me. I can only lift about 50 pounds.” Bonnie laughed. “I’m gonna lift most of the weight. I just might need a little help in the final rep or two. No more than five or ten pounds. Even you can handle that, nerd.” I nodded my head. I looked at my dainty little fingers and that huge 275 pound weight. “I guess so,” I said nervously.  Bonnie slapped me on my bony shoulder. Then she got on the bench and jerked the bar off the rack. She lowered the bar to he massive chest and started to push it back up again. I was just stunned by the size of her muscles as they bulged out of her chest. Her body was sweaty and glistening as she pressed up the heavy bar. She got it to the top and smiled at me. Then she lowered the bar again and pressed it up again. Her shoulders and arms were bulging as she pushed. I just couldn’t believe the size and strength of Bonnie’s young muscles. I had my fingers under the bar, but she didn’t need my spot. She got it to the top again and lowered it to her massive chest. She started pushing the bar up, this time very slowly. She got it about half way up and then stopped. “Need a spot, nerd. Need a spot!” she yelled. I pulled up on the bar but it wouldn’t budge. I lifted as hard as I could but I couldn’t lift the bar at all. Slowly the bar started falling towards Bonnie’s chest. “Oh my God, Bonnie. I’m too weak. I’m too weak to lift it. I’m too weak to be your spotter. Oh my God, Bonnie, I’m so sorry.” Tears were welling up in my eyes and starting to roll down my cheeks. I could just see the big heavy bar hitting Bonnie’s chest and crushing her. And there was nothing my weak little body could do about it. The bar went down to Bonnie’s chest and touched her bulging pecs, the 275 pounds of iron ready to crush Bonnie’s chest. I felt so helpless. Tears were rolling down my face. Then she looked at me and stuck out his tongue. I was shocked. She was about to die and she was sticking her tongue out at me. Suddenly with a huge burst of power her pecs exploded and she pushed the bar back up. Then she lowered the bar again and pushed it up slowly for his final rep. She jumped up off the bench and said, “Had ya goin’ there, didn’t I nerd.” I put my face between her huge pumped pecs and started crying. I could feel the hot sweaty bulging muscle between my cheeks. Bonnie flexed the muscle and I cried into the hard warm flesh. I wrapped my hands around her huge back and sobbed. Bonnie pulled me into her and held me firmly with her big arms. I rubbed my crying face on Bonnie’s huge pecs. Bonnie didn’t say anything. She just rubbed my face on her muscles. My tears ran down Bonnie’s body as I cried and cried. It was a cry of relief. I was so glad she was okay. I was so glad I didn’t kill her.

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 12:55:21 pm »
After a minute or so, I got myself together again. I looked at Bonnie’s beautiful face and said. “I thought you were going to die. I thought I had failed you with my weakness. I thought you were going to die.” Bonnie laughed. “I’m way too strong to die. I’m invincible. Nothin’ can kill me. I can kill other people but nothin’ can kill me.” She flexed her chest. “Way too strong for that fuckin’ iron. Way too strong. Now it’s time for my max. Now you really got to spot me this time nerd.” She pulled off the two 25 pound plates and put on two 45 pound plates. She now had six 45 pound plates on the bar, three on each side of the 45 pound bar. So the bar now weighed 315 pounds. I couldn’t believe this 15 year old girl was going to be able to bench that huge weight.

She got under the bar and I placed my hands under the steel. She looked up and me with her steel blue eyes. She had a look of total confidence in his face. She said “Look at all that weight nerd. Three hundred fifteen pounds of iron. That fuckin’ iron ain’t nothin’ to my muscles. My muscles are gonna smash it. I’m gonna smash that iron with my big pecs.” She grabbed the bar and jerked it off the rack. I looked at her massive chest, a chest that was totally pumped with blood, red and bulging with muscle. Her lower back came off the bench, forced up by the size of her huge chest and strong round muscle butt. She lowered the bar and her muscles contracted, slowing the force of the 315 pound bar. I could see the fibers in her pec muscles bulge out under her thin skin. They looked like steel cords. Steel cords of throbbing muscle. The bar touched Bonnie’s chest. Suddenly all that muscle exploded. It bulged into an incredible mass. The bar started going upwards. Instead of slowing down the bar actually picked up speed as Bonnie’s muscles exploded with phenomenal force, pushing up the bar with their incredible power. Her shoulders and arms were bulging too, pushing the bar higher and higher. Every muscle in her torso was totally ripped and shredded. I didn’t need to spot at all. Bonnie’s muscles were smashing the weight, just like she said. The bar quickly got to the top and Bonnie lowered it into the rack. She jumped up off the bench and rammed her chest into my chest. “Fuckin’ strong!” she yelled. “So fuckin’ strong and I’m not even in eighth grade. Fuck I love being strong!” I could feel Bonnie’s huge pec muscles pushing against me. They were so hot and sweaty and they were so hard. Big mounds of solid muscle that had just smashed 315 pounds were now pushing into my skinny little body.

“You’re incredible,” I said as I reached up and fondled Bonnie’s big hard pecs. Bonnie looked down at her muscular pecs and then at my flat little chest. I was almost yelling as I felt Bonnie’s muscles. “Your chest is so damn strong. Your pecs are so big, so hard, so hot. You are so hot.” I ran my hands across Bonnie’s pecs and shoulders, feeling the hard striated muscle. “I’m a woman! I got muscles! I’m strong! I’m a woman and you’re a fuckin’ nerd. You ain’t got any muscle at all. I got all the muscles. I’m a woman and you’re a boy.” I kept fondling Bonnie’s body, getting both of us so hot as I worshiped her muscles. Her muscles were hot and sweaty and she started breathing hard as she got hotter and hotter with lust. Suddenly she reached down and grabbed my shorts with her two strong hands. She pulled her hands apart, splitting my shorts like she was ripping a piece of paper. My little four and a half inch rock hard cock sprang up. Bonnie laughed. “God, even your cock is wimpy. You are such a fucking puny wuss,” she said as she looked at my little cock. She reached down and pulled off her own workout shorts. My eyes bulged out of my head as I saw Bonnie’s hairy pussy with a large clit poking out. It was hard and it was huge. “I’m an woman down here too. My clit’s been growin’ just as fast as my muscles. It’s big and thick, just like my arms. Look at my clit.  Yeah, I’m a woman and you’re a puny little boy.” I looked at Bonnie’s clit and said “Oh my God,” as I saw just how perfect she was. She was absolutely gorgeous, standing there with her gorgeous face, her bulging hot pumped up muscles and her big hard clit. I wanted to grab her body and suck her clit so much. Then she said something that made me feel like I was in paradise. “Us women like to get our clits sucked by you fuckin’ nerds. You nerds ain’t good for nothin’ except suckin’ a woman’s clit. You’re gonna suck my clit nerd. You’re gonna suck it real good, ‘cause if you don’t I’m gonna smash you with my big fists.” She made a fist and showed it to me as she flexed her forearm. I looked at her muscles in awe. Bonnie had no idea how much I wanted to suck her clit. She thought she was going to have to force me to do it, but I could hardly wait. I was so hot. I wanted her body. I wanted her clit.

I immediately dropped to my knees and looked up at Bonnie. She looked like a goddess. Big, strong, athletic, muscular. Everything I always wanted to be. But I was skinny and frail and this 15 year old girl was huge, muscular and dominating. “Oh Bonnie, you are so beautiful. You are so muscular, so strong, so gorgeous. Bonnie looked down at me and sneered. “Lick my pussy. Lick my pussy you little wimp.” I grabbed on to her huge legs and started licking her pussy. I ran my tongue around her pussy and suckled on her clit. I could smell the pungent scent of her crotch sweat, sweat that had poured out of her body as she lifted the huge weights. That sweat smelled so good to me. As I licked her pussy, my hands felt Bonnie’s thick rock hard thighs, her huge calves and her muscular round muscle butt. Bonnie started groaning loudly as I sucked on her clit and fondled her body. I knew she had never had anyone lick her pussy or clit. This was a totally new experience for her. And it was a totally new experience for me too. Bonnie was groaning with lustful pleasure as I sucked and licked and I was groaning with the most fantastic erotic pleasure I had ever had as I licked her pussy and felt her hard muscles.

She was groaning with pleasure as I serviced her like the slave I was. I was feeling her muscles and her clit as she groaned with lust and erotic joy. My cock was rock hard. I had never been so excited in my whole life. As Bonnie groaned louder and louder I knew it was only a matter of seconds before she would cum on me. “Oh fuck this feels so fuckin’ good,” yelled Bonnie. “I’m so fuckin’ hard. I’m so fuckin’ hot. I’m gonna fuck you and fuck you and fuck you.” She grabbed the back of my head and threw me onto my back.  She sat on my face and started thrusting her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy and clit on me. I licked her pussy as it went by my tongue and she started yelling even louder. In a matter of seconds she yelled “Yeah!” as she spurted gush after gush of cum on my face. I came at the same time, spurting my cum all over Bonnie’s floor. She came on my face for twice as long as I came. She held vast quantities of her genetically superior muscle girl cum. Finally she stopped cumming and held her pussy over my mouth as I continued to lick the hard clit. “Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck,” she said. “That was so good. I never had a fuck like that in my whole life. God I love to fuck. I’m gonna fuck you five times a day nerd. I’m a woman and you’re my pussy-licker. And we women tell you little pussy-lickers when we want our clits sucked. And you better obey our orders or you little nerd body’s gonna get smashed. You got that nerd?” I looked up at Bonnie’s muscular body and her drop dead gorgeous face and nodded my head. I knew that my new role on this earth was to worship Bonnie’s muscles and service her pussy. And I was very happy.

END

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 06:33:22 am »
This is a JohnD story right? His stories are great but hard to translate to a more 'feminine' aesthetic, unless of course that isn't your goal....

Offline Lovesmuscles

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 04:27:42 am »
That was a fantastic story!  Thanks for focusing on her huge legs & clit....not too many authors focus on legs and I appreciate it..

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 11:53:49 pm »
I thought you did a good job with this one, aside from a few remaining "his"-es in there. Thanks!

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
#ADAPTED: [slave_formuscle / robojoe] Roid-Rage
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 06:12:10 pm »
Roid-Rage
Adapted from an original story by slave_formuscle

Imagined snuff is involved.  Enjoy. 

She stands in front of a full-length mirror.

She’s just returned home from the gym and has the whole evening to herself.

She didn't bother to shower when she finished - she just grabbed her gym bag, jumped in the car and came home. 

She felt jacked, pumped.  The workout was an incredible rush.  As she placed her massive hands on the steering wheel she looked down at her forearms, thick with muscle.  She saw the veins, thick and pumped.

She breathed in, feeling her huge pecs stretch her t-shirt, glancing down at the valley between those peaks as she flexed.

She felt so strong, so powerful - she felt as though she could rip the steering wheel from the car and bend it into an unrecognizable mass of steel and plastic.

But, of course, she couldn't do that.  She revved the engine, put the car in gear and pealed out of the parking lot.

Her body is raging with strength and power, but she is in control.

As she rode home, she could see men and women checking her out as she passed by.  She gave them a little bit of a show, rolling down the car window and resting her muscled arm on the door.

Every once in a while she’d flex, just to give them a taste of what they were missing.

Her pussy was getting a little wet thinking about the guys on the street checking her out.

Ripped.  Veined.  Sculpted.  Strong.

She can have any man she wants.

Now she stands in front of the mirror, her t-shirt wet with sweat.  A different wet spot in her shorts - she feels like she could fuck for days - pumping hard with that body, a lean mass of muscle.

Her heart beats faster as she looks in the mirror.

Warm.  She feels warm.  Maybe the room is warm.

She raises her arms in front of her, flexing her wide back, pumping those mounds of ripped muscle on her chest.

She does a double bi, checking herself in the mirror.

"19 inches," she tells herself, staring at the tight sleeves of her shirt on her hard biceps.

She reaches up to her pecs, flexing them, feeling how hard and round they are.  She slaps her fist against her chest - so thick, so solid.

She looks in the mirror and notices the veins snaking all over her 21 inch neck.  She places her hands on the collar of her t-shirt.

With a swift motion she rips the shirt from her body.  She sees the cords of ripped muscle in her arms, the pumping veins on her neck, her huge flexed pecs as she rips the shirt from her body.

She smells the power in her sweat.  She licks her bicep - she loves the salty, musky taste of her own powerful body.

She stares at herself in the mirror, crossing her arms over her chest.  She flexes her arms and pecs, slowly bouncing them up and down.

Her eyes follow the twisted, pulsing veins over her forearms and up to her biceps.

She squeezes the muscles on her forearm with her hand.  She feels them tighten and move as she flexes her bicep.  The veins snaking all over her forearm, the straited muscles pulsing with each beat of her heart.  She flexes harder.

She looks in the mirror again.

Is this really her that she sees in the mirror or someone else?

She thinks back to what she looked like a few weeks, months and years ago.

She feels aroused, thinking about how she’s willed her body to transform, shaping it, molding it.

She see the crotch of her shorts in the mirror, a tent forming above the wet spot as her clit hardens.

Her whole body feels so alive, unstoppable.

She stares at her tree trunk legs - 27" thighs, ripped and thick.  She flexes them, feeling her clit between her legs.

She feels as though her clit could rip through those shorts.

Hot.  It's still hot in here.  Her sweat, moisture dripping from her face, her arms.  She feels like a volcano ready to explode.

She flexes her arms again, enjoying the mass of muscle, the sensation of power.  She does a most muscular pose in the mirror.

As she breathes in and out, her chest seems to expand.  She reaches up with her strong muscled hand and grabs her pec.  It feels so round, so hard, to tight - like an iron ball.  Her nipple is so hard, so sensitive.

She punches her pec with her rounded fist, feeling the sensation of strength, power, the deep thudding sound of her chest.

She flexes her bicep, staring at the hard, veined muscle.

She growls with pleasure.  Her chest vibrates with the low sound of her voice.

She feels like she wants to explode with power.

She stares at her massive hands and arms in the mirror, looks herself up and down.

A six foot three mass of 230 pound muscle.

She glances at a weight bar across the room.  She feels as though she could just pick it up and bend it.

She takes off her shorts and admires her throbbing shaved pussy.  She’s so powerful that, even without touching it, her clit is veined, rock hard.

She thinks about those small punks at the gym as she looks at her arms.

So weak.  Gym bunnies.

She looks down at her 19" bicep, thinking about how much larger it is than any of those punks.

She flexes, imagining some punk's neck between her bicep and forearm.  She thinks about him trying to pry her veined arm from his neck - his fingers fighting against her grip, her veins pumping as she presses harder against his neck.

She thinks about him getting weaker, struggling for air.

She has the power of life and death in her powerful body.

She thinks about snapping the punk's neck, feeling the bones in his neck crack, one by one, blood dripping from his mouth and nose onto her pumped, veined arm.

Her eyes are drawn to her massive fists and forearm.  She thinks about what it would be like to pound a punk into submission, making him feel her power.  She thinks about the feeling of his weak body against her fists, the feeling of his ribs cracking and breaking against her fists.

You thinks most about putting those massive hands on either side of the punk's skull, pressing together, putting all of the force of her freakishly muscled forearms, biceps and back into the power of her hands.  She flexes harder and feels his jaw bone beginning to pop and crack between her palms.

She thinks about how good this would feel - showing her power and strength, taking a punk's life into her hands.

She flexes even harder, the veins in her pecs and arms engorged and pumping with blood, the muscles tight and corded like steel ropes.  She imagines her fingers pressing against the punk's temple and skull, the bones cracking, his skull collapsing.  She imagines his eyes filling with blood, pus, and fluid from his brain. 

She looks in the mirror, almost ready to cum.

She is not human.

She is a Goddess.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View