LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of November/December 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, October 31, 2012, 12:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash




Alina Popa







April O'Reilly







Helle Nielsen







Janeen Lankowski







Jay Fuchs

nominated by: Artoffbb







Klaudia Larson

nominated by: netcurse2000, ntofbbs







Maria Segura

nominated by: mockingbird







Michaela Schaar

nominated by: japiejay







Nursel  Gurler

nominated by: rigoberto







Tina Chandler

nominated by: la_renga


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


samusaran

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Voted for Alina and Nursel !!!



:) :) :) :) :)
me too. how can you not vote for alina. hehe

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rigoberto




lauritapriest

My vote is for Virginia Sánchez Macías the best and the beast.

sunogalem

I voted for Alina Popa, Jay Fuchs, Maria Segura, and Michaela Schaar.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

adel2011

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I voted for Alina Popa, Jay Fuchs, Maria Segura, and Michaela Schaar.
I voted for alina Popa and jay Fuchs the last one is very sexy , feminine and strong