LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Azian Brazilian or Japanese Brazilians?

Started by aznlegs, October 25, 2012, 02:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aznlegs

I am trying to figure out how to find these nice thick Brazilian goddesses but in Asian/Japanese form. (I know there is a large Japanese minority in Brazil. Certainly we must see many sexy asian amazons like these on Orkhut? )

Do you guys know of any popular Japanese-Brazilian athletes or fitness competitors?
This one has stumbled me for a while, but I look for days!

I am still learning so any insight into this Japanese/Asian girl in Brazil problem is most welcome!

Thnx,

AZNLegs