Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dolly Lazarre

Started by deity691, October 08, 2012, 01:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deity691

Hi Everyone

Im a personal trainer, fitness model, sponsored Athlete and a womens physique & bodybuilding competitor. Glad to find this awesome site.

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     


RobMash

Hello Dolly welcome at board! I hope you will inform us about your news through this forum! We are very interested to know it

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

deity691

 :cool2: Ill definitely keep everyone posted.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:cool2: Ill definitely keep everyone posted.

Thank you!  :cool2:

Dolly Lazarre thread

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Everyone

Im a personal trainer, fitness model, sponsored Athlete and a womens physique & bodybuilding competitor. Glad to find this awesome site.

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

BBfan

Nice.... very nice indeed Ms Dolly Lazarre

deity691


rotary8

Welcome,  :wow: big fan, I like to see 'our' ladies in the sport.

deity691

Current pic


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

fitnessfanatic

You are in great shape, Dolly and look fantastic.  You obviously put a lot of work into your body and it shows. 

john540

Welcome Dolly! It's great to have you on this board!

gnartcle

Hey Dolly! You are quite a beautiful woman. Your physique is amazing and you clearly take great care of yourself.