LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sarah Hayes on MGL

Started by achilleus, October 03, 2012, 07:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

achilleus

Thought I mention that one of the most talked about bodybuilder is now on MGL. I hope this is not a fake ...

http://musclegirlzlive/profile/user/TrueThickness

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thought I mention that one of the most talked about bodybuilder is now on MGL. I hope this is not a fake ...

http://musclegirlzlive/profile/user/TrueThickness

  Never seen her actually on there, sadly a common problem with MGL profiles.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

sadly not a lot of ladies active on the site...compared to # number of profiles listed..though the women are cool.