LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Christine Marshall

Started by lovepecs7, September 23, 2012, 07:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovepecs7

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

slowryde

I've seen her listed on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. She's still out there doing sessions. Had one with her quite a few years ago. It was pretty good session. She was in great shape at that time, but not quite what I'd hoped for. I wouldn't say she was bad at all. She was as accomidating as she could be, friendly and all. I'm into the roleplay/sensual stuff and she fell a little short for me there. Still would recommend her though.

I like strong women

Chris was awesome- she kicked my ass - thoroughly- and we also had quite a bit of fun. She was gorgeous, amazingly aggressive, up to any challenge- and ultimately quite sensual. She is one of the all-time greats- and from Birmingham.
I never would have believed that a woman of her size- maybe 5'3"  to my 6'- could be so tough, and strong-- and she was quite skillful as a wrestler, too.  For her  final submission hold , she caught my head in a crush against her natural muscular chest- I was helpless- and I remember reaching around her broad back- tapping weakly, submitting. She could have done me great physical harm at that point- broken my nose or my neck if she'd wanted to. I was totally exhausted, weak and helpless. She chuckled to herself before releasing me.
That was 7 or 8 years ago- and it still seems like yesterday.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rhodelbert@hotmail.com

Christine is awesome. I saw her a few months ago and she is still unbelievably strong and in great shape.

Jonas


I'm not sure where this WEHT came from.  She's still bodybuilding and doing sessions.  I don't know what happened in slowryde's session (I'm not into roleplay), but I can say her sensual sessions are amazing.


mtxship

My favorite. I've had two sessions with her, but I've since moved and she never comes to my new town. She doesn't seem to travel as much as she used to. I miss her scissors, she could scissor anything!

johnboy1

Any news on Christine Marshall?  She made several videos for Mass Muscle, Premier Productions, and several other outfits.

logiemac

As far as I know, she retired last year.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

enoch

That's right.  I saw her on her farewell tour.  She turned 60 and determined it was time.  Would love to see her again though!

FBBMW

She competed in the Mid-Atlantic in 2012, in ripped condition at 56, as a comeback to contest competition.   
She only sessioned after that.  She had a arm injury around that time that affected her training.   
She was losing muscle and gaining weight, so apparently she was ready to retire from sessions also.     

enoch

Yes, she gave it up after she turned 60.  It's a shame because I had such a great time with her.  One of the best sessions I ever had.  I saw her on her farewell tour, and she was very clear she was done after the tour.  I still wish she would come back.