LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Armwrestling in sessions?

Started by herewegowoohoo, September 10, 2012, 10:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil

Before armwrestling i first take some measurement and if i have an edge then lady start, if she have an edge i start. I try not to use any technique and keep my elbow stady, so i can feel the ladies power  ;) .

So Liesbeth, we could have nice little battle there  >:D .


Liesbeth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Before armwrestling i first take some measurement and if i have an edge then lady start, if she have an edge i start. I try not to use any technique and keep my elbow stady, so i can feel the ladies power  ;) .

So Liesbeth, we could have nice little battle there  >:D .

Ok but i use technique  :tongue:
My lil guns are 31 cm so win is nice but loose is no problem for me.
Sometimes win other times loose,  for me have fun is important and get a good match  :hey: 


Liesbeth

Ohhhhh i forget 1,66 m 54 Kg contest off season up to 60 Kg.
Forearms 26 cm
, chest 91 cm off season contest 88 cm. Bi curl 25 Kg barbell.
I guess enough data for a armwrestling match,  lol.

chgoatty

Love a match sometime Lisbeth


bkrugby

I don't try to win at armwrestling...with women who i am sessioning with it's true.  But I really do suck at it lol!  I don't think it has as much to do with strength.  I honestly can lift more than most people I know, I'm just bad at armwrestling.

Liesbeth

 :D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't try to win at armwrestling...with women who i am sessioning with it's true.  But I really do suck at it lol!  I don't think it has as much to do with strength.  I honestly can lift more than most people I know, I'm just bad at armwrestling.

Strength is about half way.  A good technique doubles your strength at push easily  :woohoo: So a lean dancer / fitness girl like me is able to push down men who are stronger than me  :cool2:
Suprise the opponent with a stronger push than they expect make a good advantage too   >:D
Allways funny reactions  :hellno:

renrew

Liesbeth ... you'll get a lot of challenges now  :rock: , shall I add mine? where are you from?

Liesbeth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Liesbeth ... you'll get a lot of challenges now  :rock: , shall I add mine? where are you from?
Ok i be from belgium

Emil

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ohhhhh i forget 1,66 m 54 Kg contest off season up to 60 Kg.
Forearms 26 cm
, chest 91 cm off season contest 88 cm. Bi curl 25 Kg barbell.
I guess enough data for a armwrestling match,  lol.

Yes, excelent data. Can you bless us with some nice picture, please, please, please   ...

:thanks:

renrew

thx :-)

Belgium - so maybe we can meet at next fibo in cologne ...

Liesbeth

Yes i visit the FIBO  :hey:
This year i was not able because it was same weekend like my fitness contest  :shucks

dothedammthing

I lose in armwrestling against average girls, so there is no point in me even trying when it comes to armwrestling fbb's.

renrew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes i visit the FIBO  :hey:
This year i was not able because it was same weekend like my fitness contest  :shucks
cu there  :letsparty:

Liesbeth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes i visit the FIBO  :hey:
This year i was not able because it was same weekend like my fitness contest  :shucks
cu there  :letsparty:

So there is a chance for a armwrestling session  ^-^
At last year FIBO in Essen i vistited i have seen a lot of aw tables . At one i did some poses with Sarah Backmann  :hey:
No push for real just enough preasure to flex my lil bi for pic  ;D

renrew

hope so, but there is a lot of time to go till april ...

yeah, also took the chance to pose with Sarah. She is fantastic. Honestly said did even try to push a little - just made her smile *g*

Also did armwrestle an other professional armwrestler there (Snezhana Babayeva). No chance at all.