⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alinda, Greicy Limas or Andreia Gata

Started by fanmail, September 08, 2012, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanmail

These three seem to be very popoular on this forum, so lets see which of these three beautiful woman get the most votes. 

I think we all agree that Greicy and Andreia have some sort of injections/implants in their asses and thighs. but I think Alinda has not, what do you guys think, I do not think she had injections/implants in her ass or thighs

So think before you vote, who is your favourite, I will start, it a very hard to chose, all have pretty faces, small waist, thick thighs, big asses, but my vote is for Alinda


THE THIGHS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THE ASS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fanmail

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afterman

All girls have surgically enhanced thighs and asses, and most probably lipo on their abdomen. I voted for Alinda, I like her facial beauty more and her surgeon was more skilled.

fanmail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All girls have surgically enhanced thighs and asses, and most probably lipo on their abdomen. I voted for Alinda, I like her facial beauty more and her surgeon was more skilled.

OK, I was thinking Alinda thighs and ass where natural, for the same reason as you I voted for Alinda because of her facial beauty

Here are a two photos of Alinda from about 3/4 years ago, before her breast job, she has think thighs in these photos, what do you guys think

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sar

Alinda!!
Unfortunately  she is in a Neo-Pentecostal Church now!  :'(

fanmail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alinda!!
Unfortunately  she is in a Neo-Pentecostal Church now!  :'(

Yes, she has had a change of life style, I guess no more dancing or fitness show, I am happy for her, God has turned her life around, thats not a bad thing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mrjones


Hardcore Ladys

Andrea Mendes cause she's my personal friend ;)

Hardcore Ladys

Nop,we start the friendship on PurAmizade show.They are my friends and Andreia friends.
We live in same city.

Sorry for you  :P