Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583562 Posts in 74482 Topics by 30124 Members - Latest Member: Ishu June 06, 2024, 05:03:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Som artistic stuff from Finland
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Som artistic stuff from Finland  (Read 5099 times)

power898

Som artistic stuff from Finland
« on: September 07, 2012, 03:58:32 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do you like it?

letsdancefbb

Re: Som artistic stuff from Finland
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 02:28:24 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
good stuff. k+ who's the girl in pics 8 & 9

Kasvi Tiina
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

letsdancefbb

Re: Som artistic stuff from Finland
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 02:33:14 am »

websearch gave me this info on her too:

Fitness competitor

Date of Birth: 24/03/1977
Trained as a paramedic, and FAF gym instructor
Competition History:
2,011    Fitness Classic    1.silja
2,011    Arnold amateur fitness    7.silja
2,009    Met-Rx Fitness Classic    1.silja
2,009    European Championship    8.silja
2,009    Leader Body Fitness & Fitness SM    1.silja
2,008    Fitness EM Macedonia    4th place
2,008    Force Fitness Classic    2nd place
2,007    Better Bodies Fitness SM    2nd place
2,007    Force Turku Body & Fitness World Qualifier    2nd place
2,004    Fitness SM    3rd place
2,003    Nutri Plus Fitness Classic    3rd place
2,003    Gulf of Fitness Classic    3rd place
2,001    Kike Elomaa Fitness Classic    7.sija
2,001    Turku Fitness Classic (qualifying race)    3rd place
2,001    United Feelings Women's Fitness Championship    5.sija
2,000    United Feelings Newcomers Fitness SM    6.sija

Training:
I started with a target kuntosalitreenaamisen in 1998. In the past I have been interested in athletics and horse-riding, even in these sports I competed amateur level. The gym practicing four times a week. In addition, I do a free support of the program of exercises 2-3 times a week. Race season, aerobic exercises 3-6 times a week. Treenifilosofiani is very simple and traditional, without the sweat and the 100% effort, there are no results. Irrespective of the season I will try to train intensively and ascending.

Nothing in the game can be downloaded free or easy. Periksiantaessasi or by giving up goals, you're doing yourself a frost only.

Fitness:
Despite a competitive edge, fitness is not just for me but also for competitive sports shape a way of life, which ammennan forces in all spheres of alueilleni. I hope that I can be a role model lajinharrastajasta, which is dedicated to the species but does not change the life around him. For me it is important that family and friends have backed toward my dreams, without any kind of support troops would be too demanding.

Training Philosophy:
Through hard work, great results. You yourself define your values, and your goals, not ready to give everything in front of your dreams.

The future:
My goal is to battle it out for years to come and become a better all the time. I want to develop in physics as per international standard and see what traces are sufficient. Also interested in coaching in the future.

:singing:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Som artistic stuff from Finland

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View