LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1995 Palm Springs (Muscle Sport USA) highlights updated 3/15/2016

Started by phy911, September 01, 2012, 05:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

updated but the original has a slightly incorrect resolution. I'll update this if I can find my original VHS capture.


phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:rock:

dear street fighter dude bro ! Could you please in the near future try to find some North Americans from the mid 90's on that betamax pleeeeeease ???

Dude you are my brotha from anotha mutha but the only North American stuff I have is short clips from American Muscle Magazine. I look for old VHS stuff all the time on ebay but if I could get my hands on the Pro betamax original tapes I would be in heaven. I would love to remaster those old shows although that would mean getting the stuff from ESPN production companies that worked on the individual contests. In addition I would have to figure out hot to convert the analog format to digital. I don't know what pro betamax used for output but I can guarantee it would not be (s-video which is owned by JVC) or (composite which is owned by RCA). I know WPW bought and sold some of the exact same footage that ESPN produced without the audio commentary. I'm not familar enough to know if the editing was done in post production or if there was a director of photography that controlled the shots live. So if the original entire contest camera footage is out there somewhere I would need old pro beta hardware that was in good condition. Then find some way to hack/convert the output into digital with minimal signal loss and then edit/restore it. Perhaps use the almost unknown alternative angle feature on DVD and produce it so the show could be seen from every camera angle.

It would be cool as fuck but lots of unknown variables there. Instead why don't we meet up at the Ibero America's, film some chicks with some modern equipment, get drunk as hell, and get laid by the biggest Latin FBB's we can find?

Streetfighter

Saradas.Org

Posting in a thread that a link doesn't work does no good, because there's no guarantee that a moderator or the original poster will see your post. Please use the report to moderator button in the bottom right hand portion of the post to report dead links. It's automatically sent to the moderators and the effort to fix the link will happen faster.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS