⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Li Yi Ming

Started by Sar-Net, August 23, 2012, 02:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sar-Net

I haven't seen this one on here yet, so hopefully its something new for a few of you.
Li Yi Ming.

First a sample image and then the zip with the vid clip.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Sar-Net

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

goto73

 :wow: nice, very, very nice   :bravo:

femwrest

It pauses about 3 seconds after playing.  The counter moves but the screen freezes.  Anyone else encountered this?

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It pauses about 3 seconds after playing.  The counter moves but the screen freezes.  Anyone else encountered this?

You are probably having a codec issue, you should try VLC media player.

Also you mite want to check if it downloaded properly.

femwrest

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It pauses about 3 seconds after playing.  The counter moves but the screen freezes.  Anyone else encountered this?

You are probably having a codec issue, you should try VLC media player.

Also you mite want to check if it downloaded properly.
I'm using the latest version of VLC and I downloaded it twice.  Odd.

femwrest

Urm, I'm on a Mac if that's an issue.  Have tried MPlayer X, Quicktime and VLC.

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Urm, I'm on a Mac if that's an issue.  Have tried MPlayer X, Quicktime and VLC.

I haven't messed with a Mac in a while.

But you mite want to download a newer codec pack for the Mac from one of the shareware sites such as...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
etc...

VLC is one of the best video players around for the PC.  But the Linux version is not as good.    Macs are now running an Apple version of Linux so VLC mite not be your best choice of players.

I've ran into a few quirks with certain video clips on windows, if you rename the file to one of the other mp4 video extensions like .M4V, or .DAT it mite play better(What I believe happens is with a different extension it defaults to a different codec and that's why the files play better.).  I'm not sure if this will work on a Mac, but its worth looking into.

Also if you have a DVD player app installed, most of them will play a mp4 file.

Another possibility is some other app is hogging resources on your Mac, you should try unloading unneeded apps when you play videos.

You mite also want to ask for help on the Mac forums.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
etc....

I did a little look-see and "Niceplayer" is recommended, but since I don't have a Mac I can't tell you if it works well or not.  (The download link is on the side panel.)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

femwrest

Still not working but I managed to find the same vid on Youtube.


expatmanager

This is Kolly Li....Li Yi Ming is her full Chinese name.

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is Kolly Li....Li Yi Ming is her full Chinese name.

Kewl I'll have to keep that in mind, one of these years I plan to do a bit more sorting of stuff, I like to put the other aliases' on the woman's names so I get them all sorted right.