⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Evil Kitty

Started by esquirebill, August 11, 2012, 06:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esquirebill

I saw Evil Kitty around 7-10 years ago.  She provided a wonderful session.  However, shortly after I saw her, she was no longer to be found.  Anyone know what happened to her?  Thanks.


esquirebill

I wish I had some more recall on where Evil Kitty was from.  My gut is saying Paceific Northwest, like Northern California or Washington.  Maybe this will help someone remember her.  Thanks.

esquirebill

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This link is to a page where a video can be bought featuring Evil Kitty.  In this video, her arms are not as slender and dfined as I remember them, but this might job some memories too!

esquirebill

I am having luck online today.  She was out of Seatle and here is another of her videos.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

se254eva

My 1st ever session with her!
Amazing, but as you say, shortly after she disappeared :(