LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Olympic muscle

Started by jalo000, August 08, 2012, 04:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jalo000

Am I the only one getting a hard on watching the olympics!?

Sample muscle!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jalo000

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →




jubus

Frankly speaking only wrestlers, weightlifters and rowers are worth to watch. Female wrestling begins today and I am waiting for this.

sohaa

Polish rowers!
Check out the flex at the beggining.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

Not sure I agree with watching women's weightlifting as they look more fat than muscular, but track and field is chock full of muscle.  All kinds of abs on the track.

japiejay

I've been having a great time watching the Olympics.  Weightlifters, sprinters, pole vaulters the rowers and the swimmers have all been great to watch, but I made a new discovery today.  Women's Kayak Sprint.  I love a well developed upper body, and these women are *well* developed.

Check out Gabriella Szabo and Danuta Kozak from Hungary:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

... or Tamara Csipes:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can't wait to see more of these beautifully buff women!

Penguin

Unfortunately, Sibel Simsek of Turkey did not win the weightlifting event. But she still has cute biceps.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

huazmg666

my three favorites so far are:

nevin yanit, turkey, hurdles (as in the first post)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

carmelity jeter, usa, sprint
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

shelly anne fraser-pryce, jamaica, sprint
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

simonstud

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been having a great time watching the Olympics.  Weightlifters, sprinters, pole vaulters the rowers and the swimmers have all been great to watch, but I made a new discovery today.  Women's Kayak Sprint.  I love a well developed upper body, and these women are *well* developed.

Check out Gabriella Szabo and Danuta Kozak from Hungary:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

... or Tamara Csipes:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can't wait to see more of these beautifully buff women!

Watch out for Rachel Cawthorn - British kayaker and Keri-Anne Payne (open water swimmer)

I've really enjoyed the rowers, divers, heptathletes, cyclists and hockey players. In fact the Dutch women's hockey team should be pornstars - stunning girls.

free23

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure I agree with watching women's weightlifting as they look more fat than muscular, but track and field is chock full of muscle.  All kinds of abs on the track.

being 3 years with a weigthlifter, believe me they have lot of muscle under skin.

chefcman

chinese beach volleyball girls were quite delicious

any photos?

japiejay

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure I agree with watching women's weightlifting as they look more fat than muscular, but track and field is chock full of muscle.  All kinds of abs on the track.

being 3 years with a weigthlifter, believe me they have lot of muscle under skin.

Mostly the super heavyweights were the non muscular competitors. I'm shocked no one mention Kazakhstan won two medals in women's weightlifting. I was hoping to hear their national anthem at the medal ceremony.

The Kazakh women were amazing!  Particularly Maiya Maneza who has the thickest, most muscular physique of all the women I saw in the weightlifting.  A serious powerhouse, and world record breaker too!

shedevilover2