Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dre' Dillard

Started by sistahasmuscles, August 07, 2012, 10:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sistahasmuscles

Whats upper.. please check out my new YouTube Clip.. Let me know what you think.  I am thinking of making a come back to this
shape.. What do you think. 
^-^

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sistahasmuscles

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Old Surehand

I think you look fantastic! It would be nice to see you compete again. Welcome to Saradas. It's an honor to have you here.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

sistahasmuscles

Thank you Very much
I look forward to the forums..
Dre'

RobMash

Hello Dre  :wob:. Great feminine shapes. I like especially the legs, on this video seem more bigger than ever and IMO your legs have a good potential of development
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bigdee35

Hello Ms. Dillard I'm sure most of us on this forum would encourage you to go back to that shape  :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bobt

Thats a great video of you, Dre. It most definately shows off your strength and muscularity. VERY SEXY!!
Welcome to Saradas and thank again for your hot video.  K+   :-*
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle