⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FlashGot

Started by femwrest, July 20, 2012, 11:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

femwrest

Anyone using FlashGot plug-in for Firefox?  I'm using the Mac version.  Previously when I went to Friendsilver's website and clicked on a video, once the video starts playing I recall seeing some icon appear at the bottom right corner of Firefox.  Clicking on the icon would start the download of said video.

I did not make any changes to settings although I can't be sure whether FlashGot auto updated to the latest version and something went wrong.  Anyway, I can no longer see the icon at the bottom right corner and thus I no longer am able to or know how to download videos with FlashGot.

Any kind soul can assist?  Thank you.

femwrest

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

beowulff

Just go to the Tools menu and chose FlashGot.

dothedammthing

Listen if you're on FF, and you're trying to capture videos, just use NetVideoHunter. It is by far the most convenient video capture addon I've used for Firefox.

femwrest

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just go to the Tools menu and chose FlashGot.
Which option to chose? Flashgot selection & Flashgot media are greyed out.  I tried Flashgot all and Flashgot tabs and it was disastrous i.e. literally hundred of files were queued for download.

femwrest

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Listen if you're on FF, and you're trying to capture videos, just use NetVideoHunter. It is by far the most convenient video capture addon I've used for Firefox.
Will give that a shot.  Thanks.

AsianMusclelover

Download helper I think is the best ff plugin.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jonno1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone using FlashGot plug-in for Firefox?  I'm using the Mac version.  Previously when I went to Friendsilver's website and clicked on a video, once the video starts playing I recall seeing some icon appear at the bottom right corner of Firefox.  Clicking on the icon would start the download of said video.

I did not make any changes to settings although I can't be sure whether FlashGot auto updated to the latest version and something went wrong.  Anyway, I can no longer see the icon at the bottom right corner and thus I no longer am able to or know how to download videos with FlashGot.

Any kind soul can assist?  Thank you.
I had to manually update flashgot after the latest firefox update, it wouldn't prompt me until I crashed on a flash file. It works for me now on the latest flashgot version.

femwrest

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone using FlashGot plug-in for Firefox?  I'm using the Mac version.  Previously when I went to Friendsilver's website and clicked on a video, once the video starts playing I recall seeing some icon appear at the bottom right corner of Firefox.  Clicking on the icon would start the download of said video.

I did not make any changes to settings although I can't be sure whether FlashGot auto updated to the latest version and something went wrong.  Anyway, I can no longer see the icon at the bottom right corner and thus I no longer am able to or know how to download videos with FlashGot.

Any kind soul can assist?  Thank you.
I had to manually update flashgot after the latest firefox update, it wouldn't prompt me until I crashed on a flash file. It works for me now on the latest flashgot version.
It works on & off.  Obviously something broke when Firefox upgraded to the new version.  Was recommended Net Video Hunter and its idiot proof so will use it for now.