LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Olympia Weekend (Alligator Bar)

Started by gatorvin, July 19, 2012, 08:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatorvin

I have just had a business trip scheduled so I will be in Vegas for the Olympia weekend. Can anyone with a bit of experience give me some do's and don'ts to get to see the maximum amount of muscle, a session or two perhaps and 'bump into' some fbbs to chance my arm with? Where do you stay, where do you hang out, where are the 'must see' parties etc? Thanks and plenty of K available for replies . . .
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stewart

Go to the expo on Friday and Saturday and you'll be a kid in a candy store.  For sessions check out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as we get closer.  There'll be probably 20-30 options.  Most of the best sessionettes will be there.  Lastly, if you just hang out at the Orleans Hotel you'll see plenty of female muscle in the lobby, bar, etc. I'll be there this year too - my second trip.  You'll have a blast.

Roland B

We should all meet up.  I am planning on going for the first time!

gatorvin

sounds like a hoot. see you all there i guess.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jonnmarty

Hi,
Im planning to go to. It will be my first experience. Any info or tips on to approach a girl (who is not on WB270) for a session?

gatorvin

what booth kathy? and where is the party?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buildy

Alligator bar at Orleans hotel always packed with FBB's,figure & fitness gals
After party,I think is Invite-only but I can be wrong.

buildy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alligator bar at Orleans hotel always packed with FBB's,figure & fitness gals
After party,I think is Invite-only but I can be wrong.

BTW I will be there too

kathyamazon

yes the aligator bar is usually pretty good, the after hours was invite only but it seemed pretty loose...  also there usually are photo shoots going on around the orleans pool, nicole savage was shooting a video in the orleans gym while i was in there, .... never know what you will see!   8)

splitpeeks

The yearly and most anticipated after party..."The Unreal After Party"...held in 3 skyboxes at Rain night club in the Palms will not be held this year   :shucks
As for girls NOT on wb270...there is a UTR list available to you!

buildy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The yearly and most anticipated after party..."The Unreal After Party"...held in 3 skyboxes at Rain night club in the Palms will not be held this year   :shucks
As for girls NOT on wb270...there is a UTR list available to you!

AAAHHH No after-party ,looking forward to this party again
AH well Rob Zombie is playing that evening  :laugh:

MuscularTophFan

I can't wait till this years Ms. Olympia.  This will be Iris Kyle's 8th overall Ms. Olympia win if she wins this year.  One more and she will have more Ms. Olympia wins than even Lenda Murray.

The real question is not who will win Ms. Olympia because we all know Iris Kyle will win but who will get second place.

kathyamazon

Miss Lisa will I see you there this year?  hopefully we get to meet each other and at least say hello!

I will be staying at the Orleans again this year, check for me pool side in the afternoon...!

K

samusaran

when is the olympia this year? days?

kathyamazon

September 27 - September 30.  hope to see you there!