LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of July 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, July 01, 2012, 12:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:

SANCES--->   Zoa Linsey
Phillip--->   Michelle Maroldo
otravision--->   Sarah Hayes
dbmneto--->   Charla Sedacca
S.S.S.--->   Laura Binetti
rigoberto--->   Jena  Mackey






Charla Sedacca



Echelle Harris



Jena  Mackey



Kelly Bigliazzi



Sarah Hayes



Michelle Maroldo



Mary Lynn Mckanzie



Lindsay Mulinazzi



Zoa Linsey



Laura Binetti

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


fbblover2011


Bergman

Voted for Carla Sedacca, Sarah Hayes, Michelle Maroldo and Lindsay Mulinazzi !!!

:) :) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vicenzo04


Thebiz47



krajo

Laura was my first choice.
But Lindsay truly deserves a place (got the second choice). I recall a vid of her curling as if there was no tomorrow...

Weird not to find Marja Lehtonen in this category...
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

buddye

I voted for Jena and I'll tell you why. This is actually the first time I'm seeing her and I literally said "Wow!" Then as I took in those arms it escalated to, "Holy f--k!" to "O....M....G!!!!!!!"
The SIZE! Are you kidding me? She's f--king HUGE! She gets my vote for sheer :wow: factor. She's got the "wow" factor. This is the sexiest quality a fbb can possess, IMO. 

Crismusclegirl



strider99

I voted for Jena and Sarah, although from the pics Jen should win by a mile.

marcel81x

I`ll vote for Michelle and Laura for their amazing old school peeks and Lindsey for the awesome devolpement she put in her arms within the last month. I remember seeing her doing bicep curls at the WSE event as a fitness girl. she killed her biceps went further than complete failior and did way more reps than everyone else

big diesel


zenx007

Lindsey, Michele, Charla and Sarah...those are REAL biceps! :D