LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidates of July 2012 (Please read my post inside)

Started by RobMash, June 10, 2012, 11:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

The four candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Fitness Goddess.
The two candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Bikini Goddess.

Please don't nominate the previous Fitness Goddess and Bikini Goddess.
The previous Fitness Goddess are: Federica Belli, Mavi Gioia, Andrea Swanson,  Minna Pajulahti, Oksana Grishina, Jodi Boam, Lorena Cozza, Pauline Nordin,  Larissa Reis,  Andressa Vieira, Cindy Landolt, Mindi O'Brien, Kelly Rodrigues will be put on the polls one by one so nominate others candidates if you want win karma.

The previous Bikini Goddess are: Nathalia Melo, Priscilla Barrera, Stacie Morgan, Ashley Kaltwasser, Juliana Daniell, Diana Graham, Denise Milani, Jaime Baird, Sherrie Carnicle, Davana Medina, Lindsey Nicole, Jennifer Andrews       

N.B. The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find three photos (one in front pose one in lateral pose and one in back pose taken by her contest).
If you want that your candidate was in list check on this site if there is this kind of photos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitnessfanatic

For a bikini candidate, Monique Gantt.



  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

rigoberto

For fitness,  Simone  Mack.  For bikini,  Megan  Clay.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For fitness,  Simone  Mack.  For bikini,  Megan  Clay.

Who is Megan Clay? Please could you post some photos or a link with photos of her contest?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rigoberto

I don´t know how post photos.  There is some photos of Meggan  Clay in the web "hardfitness" in the NPC Nationals of 2011. I´m spanish and don´t speak english very well, sorry.

rigoberto


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok thank you!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

otravision


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Andrea Brazier. That girl is serious thing  :)

Unfortunately I can put her in the poll because I can't find any photos of her on  three classical fitness/figure poses (front,lateral and back pose) so she can't compared with the others candidates. If you find photos of her with this poses, please post it. I will put her gladly in list 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

otravision

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Andrea Brazier. That girl is serious thing  :)

Unfortunately I can put her in the poll because I can't find any photos of her on  three classical fitness/figure poses (front,lateral and back pose) so she can't compared with the others candidates. If you find photos of her with this poses, please post it. I will put her gladly in list


thx RobMash...do these ones qualify?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Andrea Brazier. That girl is serious thing  :)

Unfortunately I can put her in the poll because I can't find any photos of her on  three classical fitness/figure poses (front,lateral and back pose) so she can't compared with the others candidates. If you find photos of her with this poses, please post it. I will put her gladly in list


thx RobMash...do these ones qualify?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The lateral pose is good but the front and back poses are not  of IFBB standard
I need photos where she poses in IFBB standard of the figure/fitness competitors like this photos. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS