⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which program do you use for for download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion and s

Started by JPHX26, June 04, 2012, 06:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPHX26

How do you save/dl a video from dailymotion to your hd? Any info is appreciated.


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think keepvid works with daily motion too.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

kevin1


This has always worked for me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

deerfott

Many free programs can be found at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Search "youtube downloader."


fghjkl

i use Easy Youtube video download 6.5....yesterday it worked
have you tried differend videos? some videos seems to have a better protection against downloading

Barry Allen

I had this problem as well, what it was (well for me anyways) was the new Java update. i basically rolled back to a previous java, cancelled all future update notifications and i can download from youtube using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login no problem now

ThaCat

I always used the Firefox extension YoutubeDownloader, but it quit working.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is still working, however.  I think Youtube's installed some sort of new back end technology to block .flv downloaders, but going through keepvid thwarts it.

fghjkl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had this problem as well, what it was (well for me anyways) was the new Java update. i basically rolled back to a previous java, cancelled all future update notifications and i can download from youtube using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login no problem now
you shouldn't disable the java updates. some older versions had critical security bugs in the java plugin.

lou517

You can also try www.savemedia.com  It's just like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sar-Net

One of the things that can cause certain addins to not work is conflicts with other addins.   Shut off addins one by one till you find the problem.  Sometimes its just load order,  you shut the addin off, things work, and then when you turn it back on everything works fine again.   I have ran into this a few times when I have had to update an addin, and then something else breaks.   As someone said shut off auto update.   Besides this is a good idea anyway as some browser exploits use the update feature to install the bug.    If you find there is no way to get two addins to play nice and work with both on, most of the time you can find another addin that does the same function to replace one or the other.

MWFan

YouTube website had recently been updated since few weeks ago, and almost all youtube downloaders have stopped working after that update. I use a mobile YouTube video downloading app, which had stopped working too. Luckily the app developers noted the issue and they released an updated version only after which I could download videos again. So I must say all old youtube video downloading programs may not work anymore unless they're updated or new youtube video downloading apps can fix the issue.
I ♥ Saradas

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
YouTube website had recently been updated since few weeks ago, and almost all youtube downloaders have stopped working after that update. I use a mobile YouTube video downloading app, which had stopped working too. Luckily the app developers noted the issue and they released an updated version only after which I could download videos again. So I must say all old youtube video downloading programs may not work anymore unless they're updated or new youtube video downloading apps can fix the issue.

I'm not sure what browser you are working with but the firefox addons still work. 

Internet explorer sucks anyway, so dump it for something good, if your one of the few unenlightened ones still using IE.

In Firefox you can add a little addin to keep the web sites thinking your using internet explorer too if you want.

Youtube has been doing this crap for a long time, I get a little "You need to upgrade your browser" bit,  I just click no and I'm still good to go. 

Let them try to keep people from doing what they want, they can't and won't be able to do it, someone out there will find the info and fix the new great BS and put the fix out for the world to use.


polchak

Use Firefox with add-on DownloadHelper or with Internet Download Manager.

wileywiggins

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

just copy/paste the url of the video
Also work with youtube

Yep use this, the firefox 'download helper' addon was recently unable to download dailymotion videos correctly, but this may have been fixed.  Doesnt hurt to try!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

japiejay

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

just copy/paste the url of the video
Also work with youtube

Yep use this, the firefox 'download helper' addon was recently unable to download dailymotion videos correctly, but this may have been fixed.  Doesnt hurt to try!

Thanks to this thread I decided to download the latest update of DownloadHelper, and yes, they have.  Works perfectly on Daily Motion now.