Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [GBM] + ★Memorable Artist: [FreakerXL]

Started by jjhv50, August 21, 2007, 12:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjhv50

Here are some of Freaker's pics, published in yahoo groups.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I encourage ppl here to post more of this kind....


Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Might I ask which group those are located in?

No problem, man, they're in my group, female power stories, so just click the link in my signature.

K+ to JJHV for both the freaker pics and your own picture.

And actually, I don't happen to have those last 2--which are based on GBM's Power Given story--at my own group, and they haven't been posted at Diana the Valkyrie's.  You may have gotten those elsewhere.  I'd like to know where JJHV found them.  Does he have another regular group he posts his pictures at?
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

DEA

The first pic [above] is related to a character called Amie, a brutal, nine-year-old girl.

Some stories + other pics can be found here: [Links to 3rd party sites not permitted.  Search *chachibenji deviant*]  ['mature' - due to violence, not pedo porn :-) + requires registration at dev art].  Just be aware that these stories are really gory stuff.

Ardanian

Hey guys, there used to be a writer by the name of GBM, some of his (maybe her) stories are still up in this forum somewhere, but I was wondering if anyone had a collection of them downloaded that they would be able to zip or just knew of websites where they were.  I know the writer now goes by 'up2nogd' or something along those lines.  If it helps he wrote the insanely good story between Wonder Woman and Superman as well as Anorexia No More.

One in particular I'm looking for has a girl walking into a gym and destroying a brick wall by putting her arm through it and flexing, the growth of her bicep tears the wall apart.

Kudos, karma and every other kind of thanks to anyone who can link or provide these stories.  So sexy and so very well written.

Peace out brothers and sisters.

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One in particular I'm looking for has a girl walking into a gym and destroying a brick wall by putting her arm through it and flexing, the growth of her bicep tears the wall apart.

The one in particular you are looking for is titled The Muscle Contest.

I am a big fan of GBM's as well, I enjoyed hosting his stories at my yahoo group before he had a change of heart and decided to take them down. But, fortunately, I was able to download most of his stories, along with stories by other authors (including myself) Hope you like. Here is the address of that:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Ardanian

Sir, you are truly awesome.  Somehow when I posted this my first thought was Jeremy Lightning will know.

On a side note you are also one of my favourite writers in this genre, although my tastes run slightly differently I appreciate the effort you put into making a coherent, well written story, that is heavily focused on strength and muscle.

Also what happened to your blog Jeremywilsonsstories?  Really liked a lot of the stuff up there, Muscle Impossible is awesome.  Anyway fan boy moment over, once again thanks for the upload, brother  :rock:.

Jeremy Lightning

Thank you for your kind comments, as far as my blog goes, well Google had shut down that account for some reason and I lost that blog. It's unfortunate, but it happens, I've had a fair amount of Yahoo Groups shut down on me as well, for no apparent reason. I just post now where the stories and sites have just about no chance of being shut down.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the stories Jeremy.  Would you have illustrated works and art as well?

Nope, I used to collect the paper versions of LH-Art and Fantasy Muscle, but I don't have a scanner so I can't upload them that way. So basically this is it.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
jeremy, can you link to that story please? if its in VIP can you just paste it in here then?

Well, I don't know if it is supposed to be only for the members, but unless an administrator or a moderator tells me I can't, I'll post the link.

Here you go:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sunfirexca

Thanks for the link, I was looking for FXL's art but this is great as well!

Jeremy Lightning

Me too, I loved Freaker XL's pics, maybe someone else will be able to help us.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Fransisco

@ Jeremy,  Well, here they are [FreakerXL pix]. I hope this works.

Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

It worked for me, good set of pics. Not his full collection, but a great selection. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Kujarer

I have a few more I can share...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I don't believe there are too many more, but if you have any not yet posted, please consider adding them. :thanks:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

SolRefrain

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login