LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of June 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, June 01, 2012, 12:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:

valkyrielover1   -->  Katka Kyptova
rigoberto   -->  Denise  Rutkowski
netcurse2000   -->  Brigita Brezovac
dbmneto   -->  Phylis Padur





Wendy Mcmaster



Tarna Alderman



Roberta Tuor Zazzaron



Phylis Padur



Melanie Wiggins



Mavi Gioia



Katka Kyptova



Denise Rutkowski



Cassandra Wilson



Brigita Brezovac

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

HuBazze

I couldn't decide between Wendy and Katka, so I voted for both!

vicenzo04


Goldbug

Never heard of Roberta Tuor Zazzaron before, but those are some very nice biceps, so I voted for her as well as Wendy and Denise.

marcel81x

Generally Katka is great and overall would be top rated. Considering bicips only and the pics here in perticular, I´d have to go with Wendy

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wujekcity

how do i nominate someone? id like to nominate Megan Abshire! Best biceps in the world! she should be Bicep GOddess of the Universe 2012! forever!

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Chip101


Chip101

Check Tarna's bodyspace page out.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That transformation is fantasy like!

UK_Fan

As much as I LOVE female bodybuilders with HUGE biceps/triceps/forearms, I still like them to have a good shape to them.  I have voted for Roberta for size (shape not too bad too) and Katka & Denise fora good balance of size and shape.  I've always loved Denise's overall body shape - she was never THE biggest FBB on stage in the early-mid 90s, but her great shape and well-balanced physique meant, together with her great (sexy) posing ability, that she was one of the best around back then.

Hardcore Ladys

Katka and Wendy.
Others are only a little joke!

strider99


rigoberto