Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581951 Posts in 74205 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 23, 2024, 11:32:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Why do they always cover their nipples?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Why do they always cover their nipples?  (Read 10775 times)

Offline cantona123

• Activity:
    0%
Why do they always cover their nipples?
« on: May 10, 2012, 07:32:29 pm »
I have seen certain FBB's very happily show their entire body to the world...their legs, backs and pussy in various positions but when it comes to their breasts and nipples they all go rather shy ?.....why???....all this "you may see my entire body naked but my nipples are out of bound" is rather lame, in my opinion

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Why do they always cover their nipples?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 08:24:40 pm »
Don't you know Modesty is a virtue...SOMETIMES!!
User is currently banned [View]

Chip101

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 01:12:39 am »
Because they have some decency and wont do anything to please some man on the internet they will never meet!

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 02:45:07 am »
I have seen certain FBB's very happily show their entire body to the world...their legs, backs and pussy in various positions but when it comes to their breasts and nipples they all go rather shy ?.....why???....all this "you may see my entire body naked but my nipples are out of bound" is rather lame, in my opinion

You've got to be kidding us, this is a real question in your mind?

cybrwrld666

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 02:59:32 am »
U don't talk to alot of women do u fantasy guy :)

cybrwrld666

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 03:08:42 am »
Ahh I felt kinda bad dishin' u. What fbb are you referring to? Webcam girls or girls on stage posing. I have seen them cover their bikini tops/comp outfits becahse they are afraid that a nipple will slip out onstage ala "wardrobe malfunction". But if you are talking webcam, mayeb they do it to pull up the boobs so u can see the abs. Some girls with big implants do that cause they are hanging down. Other than those 2 ideas in my head, I have no other idea what the heck you are reffering to. You make it sound as if these girls r objects and wanna walk around nude for peoples amusement all the time....I reccomend u don't think that (good advice :)  )

ssergiuss

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 03:38:28 am »
Most of them make "boob jobs". In this sport, it's normal. They don't want to show everybody their scars around their nipples (place where the surgeons cut to introduce the implants). It's not a matter of having or not decency to show the full boobs or only just a part of. It's a pertinent question, in my opinion. If we consider the fact of a bodybuilder show her nipple a case of decency failure, a huge mount of webcam girls, including fitness stars, bodybuilders and else, would be whores with no decency, moral or something worse. One more thing: a lot of them are seniors! What about that?

:cool2:

cybrwrld666

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 05:30:50 am »
Could very well be ssergiuss. Karma :)

shuckizzle

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 08:32:00 am »
Scars around the nipples from inserting implants?? Are you kidding? They don't take the nips off, squash the implants in and then put them back on, they make a cut on the underside of the breast, and rightly so if you ask me... taking the nipples off, excuse me  :funny:

ssergiuss

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 03:53:55 pm »
Who said that they rip the full nipple? Read again... Not all the "boob jobs" procedures need to take it all off, man. Just a little cut, depending of the size of the implant or the kind of material used to design the prothesis. Some of them are a full silicon prothesis. In this case, the cut needs to be bigger than the other type. The other one is: just a little "balloon" is used, which is inserted under the muscular tissue and filled with the quantity of silicon as the patient told, and the cut isn't so big. Normally, a scar remains where the surgeon cut and inserted the "new boob". And there are lots of medic procedures like breast implants, and under the boob is not the only one. ONCE AGAIN: Read carefully... It's a probability, not an affirmative, bro... Relax and chill out... Indulge yourself...

:cool2:

shuckizzle

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 04:09:26 pm »
scars around the nipples were the words you were using, and yes, i'm chilling really hard right now.

cybrwrld666

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 04:17:12 pm »
Calm down people. We aren't doctors. I am wondering at the original question: What girls/situations/etc are you talking about?

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 05:37:38 pm »
I've never seen full frontal nudity where the vag is out in the open but the nipples are covered. Cite some specific sources where you've seen this because that's just weird. If you're talking about tastefully nude/teasing shoots like the ones Aleesha Young and Monica Mollica do where they're nude, but don't show anything other than their butt it's probably because a.) they're teasing you because people will pay thinking they'll show everything sooner or later b.) they have day jobs where posing in the altogether might not be good for business (Dena Westerfield, for example) c.) they just don't feel comfortable showing everything, either due to moral grounds or they are embarrassed or something.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline cantona123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 06:52:49 pm »
cyber666 whatever.....they ARE objects and that's how most of them present themselves...most of them would eat a dog's turd if there was money in it for them., that's how skint most of them are...most of them only have one single thing going for them and that's their body...few of them will go on to make a living in academics when their looks fade and they know it...so of course they are "an object"....fans like to look at them and jerk off to them, have sessions with them, fuck them....but how many would acctually want them to meet the family? Imagine taking Debra D'andrea or Yvette Bova to meet your mother and say "this is my girl friend"...They will squeeze every single dollar out of the people who follow them by being "objects" untill they get so old nobody cares anymore...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Why do they always cover their nipples?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View