⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Britain's Strongest Schoolgirl

Started by serbal, May 02, 2012, 02:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serbal

I just found out about this girl last week, she's only 16 but has already broken three British under-18 powerlifting records, can lift twice her own bodyweight and pull her dad's van!



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


She's competing at the British Bench Press Championships on the 11th, let's hope she does well. Here's the links to a couple of articles about her and a video from BBC Scotland, I think you'll all agree she's very impressive.

serbal

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

1hitomi

I posted a link to the news article on her here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just found out about this girl last week, she's only 16 but has already broken three British under-18 powerlifting records, can lift twice her own bodyweight and pull her dad's van!



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Well, we did run out of fuel in the UK a few weeks back, so that's useful.....
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS