Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Website - ilovefemalemuscle.com

Started by goran72, April 29, 2012, 11:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polchak



cybrwrld666

not to be rude but why would I give a shit about this site? I click "webcam" and it brings me to a diff site. If this was a true webcam site I'd be interested. Am I wron here in my assumption? I'd early in the moring and maybe I missed something. Anyone else?

samsonite

It's an old site,which looks good. It has a lot of shortcomings.

FelkG

Nice found lompok

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's an old site,which looks good. It has a lot of shortcomings.

Is not an old site, is a new site. The videos and the photos are shooting in 2012

serpico1961

Looks  to be more geared towards  the fitness  girls

KenDel

Is this just a rebranding of HardBodyVideo?  Or does it actually have exclusives they don't have?

drallala


MM2K

I think Samantha Kelly's boyfriend is the one who runs it. Its not a bad site, but as Samsonite says it has a lot of shortcommings - mainly the stupid "cloud" system which basically has you buying credits so you only have access to the material you use your credits for. I actually dont mind that and if he finds it more profitable more power to him, but what really bugs me is the inability to download pics and videos. Now, Im easily able to do that because I have the right software and add ons, but its rediculous and insulting not to allow people to download pics. All you are doing is annoying your honest customers. I was taught a long time ago that if the pic is on your screen you can retrieve it and save it to your harddrive some how. It may be a bitch and it might not be as easy as right clicking and saving, but you can do it. This was always the case with pics, it wasn't always the same with videos, but I think now even all videos are downloadable. If it werent for Samantha making up 50% of the content Im not sure it would make a lot of money.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY