LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

1993 Ms. Olympia

Started by phy911, April 01, 2012, 07:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phy911

                        1993 Ms Olympia
1     Lenda Murray
2     Denise Rutkowski
3     Laura Creavalle
4     Debbie Muggli
5     Kim Chizevsky
6     Sandy Riddell
7     Shelley Beattie
8     Sharon Marvel
9     Audrey Harris
10     Sharon Bruneau
11     Yolanda Hughes
12     Paula Bircumshaw
13     Nancy Lewis
14     Nikki Fuller
15     Diana Dennis



I think this contest my have been watched by the producers of the Simpsons because
there is so much contact in the prejudging the first two rows may have gotten oily.


The women squeeze together and flex their chest muscles trying to out muscle each other.


Laura agreesively violates Linda's space. Linda retaliates and the battle starts.

                                           

                                 Denise pushes back against Laura
                               
                               

                                 Laura's chest looks incredible
                               
                                 Arguably the best shape Laura was ever in.
                               

An incredible posedown. I always wished I could reach up can feel those muscles.



This is an original recording from ESPN and one of the last video captures I made as my panasonic AG-1970 heads started to go. The recording had some odd vertical noise almost like tearing however I was able to clean most of it up by processing it through a number of filters in virtualdub. I did not edit out of the pieces of commercials that I missed with the pause button when I recorded this nearly 20 years ago so you will find some brief interruptions. In addition, some of the interviews may have been cut short because I only wanted to see the muscles when I was a kid.

  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)


phy911

1993 Ms Olympia EXTENDED comparison & posedown 23:00 duration








Video is from the DVD competition source. Using multiple programs I was able to slow the footage and render additional frames through software that would draw tweens or in-between frames. The result is a beautifully fluid 29.97 FPS (preview gifs are on 5fps) slow motion video of one of the most heated female muscle battles on stage. Now muscle fans have the chance to see all the exploding intensity in the great close-up footage. There is no audio and some anomalies are created by camera flashes. Download and enjoy.

If you repost this somewhere else please credit Saradas as the source.


Female Bodybuilding

Ms. Olympia 93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

peakfan

Download for the full 1993 Ms Olympia, I believe this is better quality than the version posted before.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Download: 

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

peakfan

Also, does anyone have the version phy911 posted originally? (58:20 long, around 400MB)  I'd like to compare it to the other broadcast versions I have, he usually did a pretty good job of cleaning them up.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thanks for this comprehensive work. i will download all of them

You can not download because you have -15 karma.

Your posting history shows nothing since January 07, 2014.

Frankly speaking, you're a leecher and should be life time banned from Saradas.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

GLENBOLOS


marc23r