⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jessica Work?

Started by Phillip, April 01, 2012, 01:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip

Has she disappeared from the scene?   Seems there isn't anything new at all.

Phillip

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Cas

Last thing I saw a while back was that she got arrested for DUI. Sounds like she isn't training anymore :(.

dmking401

If she got a DUI, then  she must have flunked her "bar exam!"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jonno1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Shame for such a cutie. :(

westernport

Is she still in jail? Sorry to see that...

VegasAce


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whatever happened to her?

She's continuing to train. You can follows her on facebook
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

edlov1

Rob do you have a link to her Facebook?

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rob do you have a link to her Facebook?

Unfortunately her facebook profile seems disappeared now. I think she become part of the circle of the athletes disappeared from the web like Kim Kilper.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

musclelover321

A misdemeanor doenst exempt you from becoming a lawyer, only a felony does I believe.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login