LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [bmwm3] Kathy the Triathlete

Started by bmwm3, March 27, 2012, 05:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmwm3

Kathy the Triathlete
by bmwm3
______________________________

I used to work in a small take-away food outlet on the coastal road of my local suburb.  Summers were long and hot and during the holidays tourists would flood the whole neighbourhood.  The shop I worked in overlooked the ocean and in nice weather people were always walking, running, cycling and driving down the long coastal road.  It was of course enough to make you jealous as you were stuck inside next to an oven while everyone else enjoyed the nice weather, but there was one thing that used to brighten up my day.  While a lot of the people out and about were overweight and half way through a two week new year's resolution there was one woman who always caught my eye.  She was in her late twenties or possibly early thirties with long dark hair always pulled back into a ponytail, tanned skin and was quite possibly the fittest woman I had ever seen.  She was always out there in her green and black sports bra and blue shorts sometimes jogging, sometimes sprinting.  I had never really seen her up close as she ran on the opposite side of the road to the shop but she would come sprinting along, stop at the park bench for some stretching and to catch her breath before heading off again.  She would come back past roughly forty-five minutes later, before turning down a side street for what I can only assume was home.  I had caught sight of her at the local shopping centre before.  She was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts and her bicep was nicely flexed as she carried a small bag of groceries but I dared not stare.  Fitness freak women tend to have fitness freak husbands and I could do without any hospital visits that day.
One warm saturday morning I was returning home from an epic friday night on the town when I spotted her jogging down the side of this same coastal road again.  By my hungover calculations she would take several minutes to reach the bench across from my work where she sometimes stopped to stretch so I gunned it and parked in my work carpark, quickly bought a drink and sat on the bench.  I had to see this goddess up close, even if she just continued by.  Soon I saw her in the distance, and not long after she started sprinting.  I tried to look as though I wasn't watching her as she raced toward me.  To my surprise, she stopped right in front of me.  She leaned not against the bench I was sitting on but started stretching on the railing that seperated the walkway from the cliffs and the beach.  This was my chance.  If I didn't try to talk to her I would regret it forever.
"Looks like a really hard way to spend a Saturday morning." I said.  Not the best line ever I know, but the best I could come up with.
"Yeah." She replied as she turned toward me, still breathing hard.
"Training for anything in particular?"
"I do triathlons."
She was still catching her breath as she spoke to me and with each breath her skin was sucking in around her stomach muscles.  She was in amazing shape.  Every small movement of her body resulted in visible twitches and flexes of muscles I had never even seen before.  I had to keep the conversation going.
"You do any good?" I asked her.
"I set a PB in my last one," she answered, "Usually finish top ten.  I've only been doing it a couple of years so I haven't won any yet, I used to do hurdles up until then."
"So what made you change?"
"I'd gone as far I as I could with it, just felt like a change."
As she continued to stretch we talked for a little longer.  About how she'd competed state level in sprints and hurdling before starting triathlons.  About sports in general and even a bit about the local area.  She finished her stretches and sat next to me on the bench.
"So how often do you run like this?" I asked her.
"Every day except I have Sundays off from training all together.  I'm kind of about to start tapering off my training for my next race so I'm hitting the gym real hard at the moment as well.  It's killing me but you need to get in all the work you can before you have to start preparing for the next event."
"Where do you go to the gym?"  I asked, knowing there weren't any gyms around here.
"I've got one set up at home.  Nothing extravegant just what I've managed to pick up at garage sales and stuff.  I've got it all set up in the garage."
"Wouldn't it get real hot in there?"
"It gets hot in triathlons too." She laughed.
I could sense the conversation winding down.  I had to take a risk if I wanted to see her again.
"I'm actually doing Sports Psychology at Uni," I said.  Barely able to believe my ears as I heard myself say the words, but I continued.  "I'm doing an assignment on where athletes get their motivation, what makes them make the sacrifices they do.  I don't suppose I could interview you for it could I?  It would be a big help."
Now let me get this straight.  I don't go to Uni, I've never been to Uni and I have no idea whether Sports Psychology is something you do at Uni.  So I was pleasantly surprised when she agreed.  She gave me her address and told me I could meet her there in an hour.  I went home and grabbed some folders and a notepad, I even grabbed my camera.  I had no idea how to pretend to be a uni student, all I knew was a gorgeous athlete was waiting for me at her place.
She met me at her front door.  She had obviously had a shower and her hair was now down.  She had changed into a light blue singlet and some black shorts.
"Thanks for doing this." I said. "Hope you don't mind if I record this, saves me writing everything down."
"That's fine, come in."
So we set up in her lounge room and I began to ask her questions.  I still had no idea what I was hoping to achieve here but I just knew I wanted to keep talking to her.  It turned out her name was Kathy Green and she was 29.  She had been involved in sport most her life.  She was single (yesss!) and lived alone.  I steered the conversation toward her training.
"When I'm in the gym I always do long sessions.  Triathlons are long periods of intense effort so that's how I train." She said.  "I always push myself to a very fast pace, even though the sessions can last two to three hours."
"Can I see the garage?" I asked her.
She showed me into her gym.  It was as she had said, nothing fancy.  Just a few weights, an incline bench, a chinup bar and an exercise bike.  And in the warm summer weather it was hot in there.
I asked her a few more questions about her training until she stopped me.
"Look. I'm having a pretty intense session in here tomorrow.  How about you join me and you can see for yourself.  Plus having someone to talk to could make the time go faster."
My heart skipped a beat, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  It took me about half a second to say yes and I went home, counting down the minutes until I would be back with her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


bmwm3

I arrived at Kathy's about midday and went straight to her garage.  She was already on the floor stretching and judging by the towels and water bottle alongside her she was ready for action.  She was wearing a loose grey singlet over a blue sports bra with matching blue shorts.
"Ah, here you are!" she said. "I'm just about to get started.  First I hit the bike, I sprint for five minutes then slow down for one.  I do that for half an hour."
"Sounds hard," I said. "then what?"
"Then I do chinups, push ups and curls.  Then some squats and some situps on the incline bench, with weight of course.  I run through this whole lot five times as fast as I can.  Then I do one more round as slow as I possibly can, that's the killer."
She climbed up onto her bike and started off slow.
"I'll just cruise like this for one minute, then go hard." She explained.
Sure enough after one minute she stood up on the pedals and went for it.  Her legs were almost a blur as she pushed through the first five minutes, which is a surprisingly long time for someone to push to the maximum.  As she slowed done for her minute of 'rest' she was breathing heavily, sweating slightly.
"Now I'll go slow for another minute, and do it all again."
I couldn't believe she could do that all again with the same intensity, but sure enough on one minute up she stood again.  You could see her leg muscles pumping and pumping round and round, her triceps jutting out as she gripped the handlebars.  She was breathing heavily and drops of sweat were forming on her forehead and were soon running down her face.
As the end of the half hour came near the heat of the day was really building up in the garage.  Her singlet was hanging loose at the front as she bent over the bike but was wet with sweat and clinging to her back.  Sweat was running down her face and neck as she pushed through that last agonising five minutes of intense work.  She started a count down.
"FIVE... FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE!" as she let go of the pedals and lent her head on the handlebars.
She climbed off the bike and stretched her quads while she caught her breath.
"Just a warm up." She gasped as she grinned at me.
"That was crazy." I said.
"That was nothing.  Now we start."
Then the moment I'd been praying for, she peeled off her sweat soaked singlet.  It turned out her blue sports bra was more revealing than the green one she ran in.  I could see more of her back muscles and the very top of her six pack.  She reached up and grabbed the chinup bar.  She wasn't kidding about going fast as possible.  She had done five before I knew it, then ten, then fifteen!  Her back was facing me and I could see those back muscles straining and working.  As she approached twenty she started really hurting.  Her pace slowed and she started moaning with the effort.  I watched her flexed biceps shaking with the strain as she approached thirty.  With one last burst of effort she completed one more rep and without stopping for breath she dropped to the floor and began her pushups.  She kept perfect form as she pushed out the first ten at a very fast pace.  I was almost mesmerised as I watched her back and shoulder muscles working.  They rippled again and again as I could see every fibre moving and working and no doubt hurting.  As she moved past thirty her pace began to slow only slightly, and as she passed forty her breathing was becoming more laboured.  I will admit I was picturing her naked as her stomach and waist began to droop slightly as all her effort was being used fuelling her burning shoulder and chest muscles.  Soon she was straining out her last two reps and she lay still for a moment to catch her breath.  She got to her feet and toweled off her wet face and neck.  Still breathing heavily she picked up and old barbell from by the wall and began her bicep curls.  I had been waiting for this part and was not to be disappointed.  On the first one her biceps swelled nicely then extended on the way down.  She timed her breathing with each rep as she kept as fast a pace as possible.  I wanted to ask her how she was feeling but she seemed like she was concentrating hard and I didn't want to annoy her so I kept my mouth shut.  Her biceps kept swelling with every curl and a nice vein was protruding right along the top of the muscle.  Once again as soon as her pace began to slow she squeezed out two more reps and dropped the bar.  Her face was red and wet as she wiped it off again and quickly sipped from her water.
"Seeing as your here.... can you do me a favour...?" she gasped.
"What do you need?"
"Just.... stand behind me when..... when I squat and if I start to..... struggle just steady me by holding my waist.  Usually I have to.... go a bit lighter but if I have you to help I can.... put extra weight on."
She looked exhausted and I couldn't believe she wanted extra weight, especially as she had to do this whole lot another five times!  Still, she loaded some extra plates onto the bar and put it over her shoulders as I took up position behind her.  As she began I watched her perfect ass squat down and up again and again.  I watched the bar pressing into her damp shoulders.  I noticed where some wet hair was clinging to the back of her neck.  I listened to her heavy and deliberate breathing as she went up and down, down all the way until her ass nearly touched the floor, not showing her poor muscles any mercy.  I had just started watching a bead of sweat trickling over the gorgeous flexed contours of her back when her motion stuttered a little.  Not wanting to show just how eager I was to touch her I just put my hands near her waist and told her,
"I'm here, I've got you."
"I'm ok," she gasped. "Five more."
She pushed through two more without a problem but on the third began to struggle again.  My hands were close to her skin and I could feel the heat coming off her.
"Ok help." she said.
I firmly grasped her waist but keeping a grip was hard as she was sweating so much.  I did my best to support her as she pushed through the last three reps before I lifted the bar from her shoulders.
"Shit that's heavy." I said
"Shit that hurts." She replied, quick as a flash.
Once again she wiped herself off and headed for a very well-used looking incline bench.  She hooked her feet under the bar at the top and asked me to pass her the medicine ball.  I picked up the heavy ball and gave it to her.
"The main thing is when I do these I never let my back touch the bench." she explained.  "I alway stop about an inch above it, that way my muscles have to slow me down and change my direction.  They are under load all the time."
It struck me as odd that when someone is training so hard they would go out of their way to make the experience even more painful.
"In fact, I've got an idea."  Kathy pointed to the high end of the bench.
"Stand there and throw the ball to me.  Then as I come back up I'll throw it back, it just increases the load bit more and I can never do that here alone."
"Ok sure." I replied, taking the ball back from her.
"Just remember the harder you throw the harder it is for me.  Work me hard." She instructed with a gleam in her eye.
I threw her the ball and she went down, and it was coming back at me sooner than I could believe it!  She was going fast.  As she went on my arms began to tire from the rapid throwing, I couldn't imagine how she must be feeling.
"Harder!" she managed to say between her heavy breaths.
I started throwing to her like a fast pass in basketball, hard and straight to her chest.
"Oh!" She winced in pain as she caught my first throw.  I was worried I'd hurt her until she said, "Just like that, good."
Unfortunately from where I was standing I couldn't see her abs working but I was in no doubt how strong they were.  Every time she came up for another rep her face was showing her pain.  Every time she went down again there was another grunt as she took another breath.  She was getting louder, she was really hurting.
Then suddenly with a little shriek the medicine ball hit the floor.  I went round to her side and she had both hands over her eyes, catching her breath.  Then I noticed her abs.  They were insanely cut as she breathed in and out, her whole midsection had turned pink and some very small veins were visible just creeping out the top of her shorts.  She got to her feet and started towelling herself down.  She took a drink and caught her breath for no more than a minute.
"Ok.... round two."

The next two hours were intense.  The heat of the day was really building up in the garage, yet Kathy did not show herself any mercy.  She worked and worked, never allowing her pace to drop.  Her muscles burned and the sweat stung her eyes, still she was relentless.  I know many of you will have seen workout videos of people on youtube or other sites and think you can picture what I'm talking about.  Trust me, until you can feel the heat coming off her body, smell the sweat, see the tears form in her eyes and hear her moans of pain then you haven't experienced it.
It was the squats I looked forward to the most as from the third round on I had to hold her steady for almost every rep as she refused to lower the weight.  With my hands around her hot dripping waist my fingers sat right on the cut between her obliques and six pack.  Also from that position I was only inches from her back and shoulders and could watch every fibre flex and strain from up close.  About halfway through the fourth round she went to wipe herself down and found the towel saturated and useless.  With the high pace she had been working in such heat she had been sweating a massive amount and now with no towel she was just saturated.
As she finished her sit ups on the fifth round I could hear tears in her voice as she strained up and down, never once allowing her back to touch the bench.  I had even began to pass the ball to her a little slower as I thought she was totally at her limit.  As she dropped off the bench for the last time she was indeed crying.  She had hold of her stomach and told me,
"That kills!  I.... I feel like I've been stabbed!  I can't believe how much catching.... the ball.... makes that hurt!"
"Are you ok?" I asked her.
"Yeah," she answered.  "Gotta do it all in slow motion now.  Will you stay and help me?  You don't have somewhere to be?"
"I'll stay."  It took me about a nanosecond to answer.
She allowed herself about five minutes of rest this time before heading for the chin up bar.  She jumped up and grabbed hold and started hoisting herself up and down, agonisingly slowly.  I watched her up close.  Imagine Linda Hamilton's Terminator 2 chin ups - you remember them.  Now add a whole lot of sweat, a lot more shaking and about half the speed and you have some idea.  After a few slow controlled reps she held herself at the top for about ten seconds, biceps contracted, back ripped, before dropping down.  She briefly picked up her towel before remembering it was useless and tossing it aside with a squelch.  There was actually a small pool of sweat underneath the bar, as she now turned her attention to her pushups.
So slowly she raised herself off the floor.  I wanted to move around to her front and check out her chest muscles working but didn't want her to think I was checking out her tits, so I stayed admiring her back, shoulders and triceps.  Her movements were slow and deliberate, yet the pinkness around her shoulders gave away just how hard she was working, how her muscles must be screaming for a rest, and how Kathy would not even consider giving them any.  She struggled to complete her last one before holding herself up for about fifteen seconds, then dropping to the floor.
"You always hold like that at the end?" I asked her.
"I like to get every last drop out of myself." she replied as she went for the barbell.
Now this was a show.  Her slow as slow bicep curls.  That vein rose right up again as her biceps got a fantastic split peak.
"That is brutal." I exclaimed as she so slowly let the weight down.
"You should feel em." she said through clenched teeth as she brought the bar up once more.
I put my hand over her left bicep and felt a hot, wet rock grow right under my palm.  I kept it there for two reps before letting go, not wanting to put her off.
"Nice guns." I said jokingly.
She strained though a few more reps before stopping mid-rep and holding the bar there for as long as she could stand the pain.  When she dropped the bar I could see those tears in her eyes again.
"You look like you're hurting pretty bad." I said.
"It's those squats and situps that are killing me." she answered. "With you here I'm able to push harder than normal.  It's pretty good though, I'll get through."
She once again added her squatting weight to the bar and lifted it to her shoulders.
"Please hold on to me I'm gonna need you.  Sorry I'm all wet but you saw my towel."
I once again took my grip around her chiseled waist and did the movements with her.  She was really suffering through this one.  Her quads and hamstrings were all quivering with the strain of her oh-so-slow reps.  She was groaning loudly with the effort and more than once needed me to help her back to the standing position.  Her skin was so wet that my hands once slid right up and nearly pulled her sports bra half off.  As much as I'd love to see those sopping wet breasts I quickly pulled the lycra back in place and she even let out a little laugh before attempting one last rep.  She had to get me to take the bar as she couldn't complete it.  She moved to the incline bench.
"We can't really throw in slo-mo," she said, "how do we do this?"
"Not sure, maybe just hold the ball?"
"Maybe.  That's what I usually do.  My abs are so sore though.... who cares let's go for it.  I usually only get about fifteen reps in this last set anyway when my abs aren't so spent.  I'll go for fifteen again first five with the ball on my chest and the last ten I'll stretch my arms right back over my head.  That makes it about twice as hard."
Without having to be on ball chucking duty I sat down by her head.  I was looking at the nice effect upside-down gravity was having on her wet breasts when she placed the ball on them and began.  She was taking about twenty seconds to go up and about thirty to go down, and I could see every straining muscle in her midsection.  Still her back would stop about one inch from the bench, hold there before starting upwards again.  After five reps she stopped still, holding just above the padding and support of the bench.
"Here goes." she grunted as she extended her arms out behind her head.
From this moment on I can't say I've ever seen anyone work as hard at anything as she was at this.  Her abs were taut and rock hard as she slowly and so painfully raised her torso to the very top of the movement, before brutally restricting her descent to the relief of the bottom.  Except for her there was no relief because those same muscles had to stop her just above that sweet respite, and force her upwards again.  Also her arms and shoulders were now also bearing the weight of the ball, right on the end of her outstretched arms.  The end product of this was Kathy was suffering through this extreme self-inflicted pain, all in the name of a sport.
For me there isn't much hotter than watching a hot girl work up a sweat but even I wanted to see her get some relief now.  I wanted to help her but there was nothing I could do so I just sat and watched her wet shaking body complete those agonising reps.  Those small stomach veins were back, the tears were well and truly back and her arms were beginning to droop under the weight of the ball.  Through gritted teeth she was crying through the pain, and with fourteen reps completed the ball slipped from her hands.  She placed her hands on her abs and held her torso in a totally horizontal position, and although shaking hard remained there for a further minute before finally giving out and rolling off the bench onto the floor.  She held her abs as she wiped the tears from her face.
"OW!" she cried.
"Ok?" I asked.
"That fucking hurts.... oh god.... oh god.... I'll be right in a minute just.... oh god."
After about five minutes I helped her to her feet and we went inside the house.
"I'm gonna have a shower, help yourself to a drink or something if you like I'll be out soon."
I had a quick look but couldn't find the glasses so I just waited for her to come out.  Finally she emerged wearing a towel and spotted me drinkless on her couch.
"Not thirsty?  I sure am."
"No" I replied, "Just couldn't find your glasses."
"I'll get you one."
She came back from the kitchen carrying two glasses and a water jug.  Bicep flexed nicely.  Still wearing just the towel she sat next to me.
"I am so sore." she said. "You're a good spotter, despite the fact you nearly spotted more than you should have!" Refering to her top nearly sliding off during my helping her squats.
"Even my biceps, check those out!" she said as she flexed them quickly for me.  "Ow still real sore." she added, rubbing them.
"I'll just get dressed." she went to get up.
"You could," I told her, "or you could go for one of my famous massages?"
"Normally I wouldn't.... but I could really use one right now I think." she replied.
She sat back down next to me and pulled her hair out the way.  I began rubbing her shoulders.  I had to really squeeze hard to have any effect on her tight muscles at all.
"Oh that's good.  You know it's been ages since I had one of these?" she asked.
"Thought you'd have guys lining up to get their hands on this bod."  We both laughed.
I worked my way down her muscular back, although everything below her bustline I was doing through the towel.  I was working at the base of her spine when she said,
"Stop.  This isn't working.  You can't see what you're doing if you can't see the muscles."
With that she untucked the towel and only held it over her breasts.  Her whole back was now mine to play with.  I gave her whole back a good working over.  The time was punctuated by things like, 'ooh that's nice' and 'ouch that hurts, don't stop' and 'keep doing that.'  I was working on the base of her spine when I moved out to the sides and started massaging her obliques.  They were rock-hard and as I moved my fingers across her six pack she leaned backwards into me.  I was caressing every contour of her cut and defined mid-section when suddenly she leaned forward and hitched the towel up around herself.
"That was good.  Thanks." she said a little hurriedly. "I've got some other things I have to do so I'd better go get dressed."
What was that all about?  One second I'm rubbing my hands all over this ridiculously fit woman and the next it's all over and I'm walking out her door!
I returned home wondering if the last few hours had been some wierd dream.  I didn't see Kathy again for nearly two weeks, but there's more to this story. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

I had not seen or spoken to Kathy in more than two weeks, the incredible day of watching her sweat through that tough workout fading from my mind.  I was in the office at work, counting out the day's takings and doing some general finishing up.  It was late and I wanted to get home to bed.  There was only one other employee working this late, her name was Melissa and she was just doing the last of the cleaning before we could finally go home.  She appeared at the office door.
"Uh, knock knock?"
"Yes Melissa.  Are you done already?"
"Not quite," she answered. "There's a Kathy here to see you.  Not sure what she wants."
My heart skipped a beat as I went to the front to meet her.
"Hey Kathy," I said.  Trying my best to sound casual.  "Haven't seen you pelting down the road lately.  How's everything going?"
"Good." she replied.  "Just letting you know in two weeks I've got a triathlon on.  Wondered if you wanted to see what exactly all that hard work is for."
Over the next two weeks I didn't speak to her again, although I did see her pounding along her usual lonely route a few times.  I badly wanted to but I'm not a stalker so I wasn't just going to show up at her house or 'accidently' intercept her on her run again.  Although it's hard taking the moral high ground when you tricked a woman into allowing you into her home and wound up rubbing her naked back on the couch.  Still, I didn't want to scare her off so I kept my distance and waited.
I'll admit the day of the triathlon I slept in.  Kathy still thinks I saw the whole race but in actual fact I was late and got lost on the way.  There were so many roads closed off for the race I didn't really know where to go.  As it was I arrived as the girls were beginning the last lap of the running.  The final leg of any triathlon.  When I spotted Kathy she was fourth, close behind two other girls.
"Get in there Kathy!" I yelled out as she came by.
As she rounded the last marker and began up the long straight to the finish the winner had just crossed the line.  Kathy had passed one of the girls and was closing in on the other.  I was cheering for her as she dug into her last reserves of stamina.  She was clearly exhausted but determined as she just edged past the other girl to take second!
She almost collapsed into the arms of a man.  He was a male competitor from the race and he was hugging and congratulating her.  Then another girl arrived who had been watching near the finish.  Well I had no idea who this guy was but I was fairly sure he wouldn't like some guy he'd never met who by the way had seen Kathy all but naked trying to squeeze in between them, so I went to my car and drove home, pissed off as hell.
About 7pm my phone rang:
"Hello."
"Hi, it's Kathy.  Where did you vanish to after the race?"
"Just went home.  You seemed to have enough friends around you and I didn't know any of them so I figured I'd speak to you later.  Well done by the way... how did you get my number?"
"Off that girl at your work.  That was my best result you should have come over to celebrate with us."
"Well sorry I would have but... well... I didn't."
"Well I just got home and I'm in the mood for a drink.  You can come get me we'll go together."
I picked Kathy up from her place and we headed to a small bar/restaurant overlooking the water.  She gave me a full run down of the race and the day.  It turned out the guy and girl she was hugging at the end was her brother, Jake and his fiance.  This picked up my spirits.  Not because I was really expecting to get into a relationship with her, or even because I wanted to get in her pants.  I was just sort of pleased it seemed for the most part I had her all to myself.
We spoke about a lot of things.  Things nothing to do with sport or gyms.  She seemed genuinely interested in things about me and I was always very interested in things about her.  It was getting late and as a conversation ender I asked her when her next event was.
"Well there's only one more this summer and I'm not doing it because it's so far away, so I guess this is my off season." She replied.
"What do you do with the off season?"  I asked her.
"Well there's no tapering off to do for events so I just keep my training up.  I like to try and start each season a bit fitter than the last so I still train hard, it's just less regimented and I experiment with different workouts, routines and so on."
She put down her glass.  "Which reminds me.  Feel free to say no but I'd really like to have you around sometimes when I train."
I couldn't believe my ears.  She continued,
"Not all the time, I wouldn't ask you to do that but maybe when I'm gonna hit it really hard it helps to have you there.  I can lift a bit heavier with a spotter, and generally push everything a little harder."
"Whenever you need.  I'd be happy to." Understatement of the year.
Then an idea hit me.
"I'm just wondering.  I play indoor soccer every week at a leisure centre about half hour's drive from here.  I get cheap rates because because the owner's a friend of my parents.  They have a weights room with everything imaginable, do you want me to see if I can get you in there cheap?"
"That would be great." Kathy answered.  "Only problem is I need to really keep my heart rate up.  That means I can't be waiting for someone to be done with a machine.  Sounds selfish but it's no good to me otherwise."
"I'll see what I can do." I promised.
"You are way too good to me."  She said as we made our way to the car.

I called Peter, the leisure centre owner the next day.  As I mentioned he is a long time family friend and I was sure I could work something out for Kathy.  I told Peter what we needed and his first answer was to clear out the weights room for a few hours would be near impossible as they were the only place in the area and were always busy.  We talked some more and he came up with an idea.
"We close at 6pm every night except Wednesday for the soccer and Friday/Saturday.  The cleaners are usually out by 8 o'clock.  If you wanted to bring her here after that it would be ok.  Just leave everything as you found it and pay for any drinks you take.  Also don't turn the lights on there's more than enough light from the streetlights coming in through the windows, and I don't need people showing up at midnight thinking we're open.  How's that sound?"
"Peter you're a legend.  Thanks a million times a million."
I called Kathy and told her the good news.
"Thanks so much!" she enthused. "An actual real gym, all to myself!  That's so good thankyou."
"No problem.  You want to go tomorrow night?"
"Can't wait.  Hey I just had an idea.  It's the off season so I'm playing around with my workouts a bit, how about you make up a workout for me?"
"I'm not really sure I know how."
For all I knew whatever I came out with could be ridiculous.  Way too easy for someone like her.
"Use your imagination." she said. "I'll give you one directive."
"What's that?" I asked.
"Make it hard."


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

I spent the next day at work trying to mentally compose a workout for Kathy.  I wanted to include plenty of stuff that was good to watch, as well as exercises she'd probably need a spotter for.  I couldn't really remember what equipment they had at the centre so I just figured out a few and would make it up as I went from there.
I picked Kathy up and she was wearing track pants and a jacket.  I hoped there was something more interesting under there, but most of my focus was still on what I was going to get her to do.
We pulled up to the darkened building and went inside.  Peter was right, we had plenty of soft bluish light streaming in from the streetlights outside.  The weights room was upstairs and I led Kathy up there where she started stretching.  I then went and started removing dumbells from the rack.  I put a selection of light to heavy into an equipment trolley and rolled them round the corner to the elevator.
"What have you got in store for me?"  Kathy asked me.
I returned minus the weights and watched while she finished stretching her muscles.
"Ok lets do it!" she said, bouncing to her feet.
She unzipped her jacket, the revealing blue sports bra had made a return underneath a pink tank top.  I led her downstairs where I had laid all the dumbells out on the floor.
"I've arranged the weights in pairs in order from lightest to heaviest.  They need to all go back on the rack upstairs.  You can only carry two at a time, starting with the lightest first.  You have five minutes to get them all back on the rack in order.  Any longer an you'll be penalised with either more weight or reps on the next exercise.  Start now."
She grabbed the first two weights and started up the stairs, I took the elevator and arrived in time to see her placing them on the rack and starting back down.  As I had guessed she made short work of the first few, but she started to slow down as the weight got heavier.  Each time she appeared at the top of the stairs she was looking more fatigued, but was still keeping a good pace.  I had made the last set of weights significantly heavier than the ones before, and as she struggled up the stairs with them she was breathing heavily.
"How do those legs feel?" I asked her.
"Since it's only been a couple of days since the race, pretty damn sore!"  She puffed.
"Coz it's leg press next.  But good news you got four minutes thirty so no added weight."
As she got into position on the machine I explained.
"After every rep I will add a weight.  The ultimate goal is that I can't fit anymore weights on the machine.  You'll never get that far obviously but get as far as you can because it will have a direct effect on how hard your next exercise is."
We started light and she was moving the weight up and down with moderate effort.  So far I had added five plates to the machine and she was just starting to show the strain.  With every rep the weight was getting heavier and she was really starting to suffer.  Those legs which only a matter of days ago had carried her through more than three hours of intense competition, had just run heavy weights upstairs were now being punished excessively.  Bad news was there was plenty of room left on the machine for more weight.  As I kept loading on the plates she was straining hard.  Then with a little scream she reached for the lever to lock the machine.  As she caught her breath she looked at me,
"Please," she half laughed, "no more legs."
The next exercise was one I had been wanting to see her do since that first day.  Hero curls for the biceps.  If you have never seen these it's worth checking out youtube or something because they are probably the best exercise to watch yet invented.  Using a cable machine you have a cable each side of you, you pull the cables toward yourself using a double bicep flex sort of action.  I loaded a bit of extra weight onto the machine and Kathy took her grip on the handles.  Kathy's arms always looked toned but not bulky and I had been surprised at the size of her biceps when she flexed them, now she would be flexing them with a lot of resistance over and over again.
She made the first few reps look easy.  I was mesmerised watching those muscles flex and extend, a large vein ran over the top of her bicep and it swelled with the swelling of her muscle.  After about fifteen reps she was starting to struggle and a web of smaller veins was becoming visible around where her biceps met her pectorals.
"How's that feel?"
"Like my biceps are gonna burst through my skin!" she half laughed.
She kept on curling for as long as she could, her biceps looking more and more cut with every rep.  I never wanted her to stop but she was straining hard.
"Feel this," she offered. "like rocks!"
I put my hand over her muscle and felt it swell beneath my hand.  She held it there for me for a few seconds so I could squeeze it.  Rocks was right, I couldn't squeeze it at all.  Her arms shaking, she completed two more reps before her arms finally gave up.
"Ouch!" she exclaimed, rubbing her biceps, "that hurt."
Now she was sweating a little she removed her tank top.  Once again revealing that tight, tanned torso I'd missed so much.
"Does any more come off? I joked.
"Depends how hot I get." She replied with that cheeky grin of hers.
The grin soon disappeared over the next two hours.  I think we used every single piece of equipment in the gym at least once.  She worked so hard.  Even when she was exhausted she never got lazy, never modified her form to make it easier on herself.  She was just sweating and sweating and just after we finished a brutal set of four ab exercises in a row, she asked me,
"How much longer?"
"Didn't I tell you?" I grinned, "This doesn't stop until you quit."
"Sounds like a challenge," she replied as she towelled of her face. "I'm really competitive you'll have to nearly kill me first."
"You asked for hard, lets see what you got."
The next exercise was pulldowns for the lats, and she threw herself into them with renewed enthusiasm.  Over the next hour and a half she worked out like a demon.  Everything was maximum effort, as if she was challenging me to keep finding new ways to punish her.  She was exhausted and shaking after nearly four straight hours of hard training.  I led her to the squat rack and loaded up the weight.
"Can you grab me that bucket from the corner?" she asked, gesturing at the mop bucket the cleaners must have used.
As I went to get it I heard a loud groan from behind me that meant she had started.  As I put it down next to her she was already struggling with the bar.  Even as exhausted as she was she still squatted all the way down until she was nearly sitting on the ground before coming back up.  Suddenly though she racked the bar and fell to her hands and knees, grabbed the bucket and threw up in it.
"I knew that was coming." she gasped.
"You quit?"
"No way."
She was straight back up under the bar, squatting as low as ever.  Not once did she ever make it even slightly easier on herself.  Each and every rep was maximum effort, maximum sweat and maximum pain.  She needed my help to rack the bar, and could barely walk to the next machine.  We did arms, chest and back next, she puked twice more and I had started to get concerned about her.  I figured she would know when to stop but was she so determined not to be the one who quit she would go too far?
Cable crunches were next and she took a large drink before kneeling down and grabbing the handle behind her head.
"Ok Kathy.  This time just crunch forward and hold.  Hold for as long as you can, when you can't hold it anymore I think we are just about done." I told her.
She crunched down forwards and stopped with her nose about an inch from the mat.  She was already shaking with the strain and I thought this could not last very long.  Five minutes later I was still waiting.  A pool of sweat had formed where it was dripping off her nose and I'm not totally certain there weren't a few tears mixed in there as well.
"AAAAAR!"  Kathy began to cry out with effort or pain, or both.
With a clang she let go of the handle, and grabbed her trusty bucket.  She went to puke again, but just reeched.  Her abs were insanely cut although I only got to see them momentarily as she held them in agony.
"I think your finished." I told her.
"I'm not.... really I'm not." she argued.
"Give me one sit up then."
She rolled onto her back, I took hold of her feet and she tried to sit up.  Her abs tensed and she got about six inches off the floor, strained there for a second before falling back down with a cry.
"I've got nothing left." she sighed.
I helped her to her feet and grabbed her towel.
"You nearly killed me." she half laughed.
"I nearly stopped you about an hour ago," I admitted, "but I figured you wanted to keep going, you could have stopped."
"It's not every day I get use of a full gym, I wanted to make the most of it.  And thanks for not stepping in and nannying me.  I get guys who think I'm a woman and can't take it, letting me push on shows you respect me... or hate me." she laughed.
I cleaned up while Kathy headed to the pool to cool off.  Almost every machine had her sweat all over it, so did some of the mats.  Then also there was the poor mop bucket...
It took me about fifteen minutes to clean up then I made my way down to the pool to get Kathy.  The pool was large and heated, and in the dim light I could see her just down the other end, swimming slowly.  After a few seconds she spotted me.
"Come in for a swim."
"I don't have any swimming stuff," I answered.
"Me neither, just come in with your shorts on."
I stripped off and slid into the water.  Kathy slowly swam towards me.  As she got close I noticed out the corner of my eye her shorts and sports bra sitting on the edge of the pool.
"Hey you." she cooed as she stopped up close to me.
She put her arms round my neck and pushed her whole naked body up against me.
"Here's my big nasty trainer who pushed me so hard and hurt me so much."  she said, looking deep into my eyes.
I put my hands around her waist and drew her close.
"Ooh careful," she winced, "I'm sore all over, your fault."
"You wanted it.  Did it do the trick?"
"Check out these guns." she said, lifting her arm and flexing hard.
I squeezed her wet bicep, "I can't even make a dent in that it's like a rock." I said.
"And check out the abs!" she said as she leaned back, for the first time giving me a proper view of her bare breasts and her chiseled stomach.
"I can't believe how hard you work."  I told her.  "I can't imagine how much four hours of training must hurt."
"Yeah it's pretty bad.  But you just get it in your head that the more it hurts the faster you'll be in the next race.  When I start crying you know it's really hurting."
"And the puking?" I asked.
"That's just effort.  When I first started I'd throw up nearly every session, now it takes something pretty intense.  Also...." she paused.
"What?" I asked her.
"Well.. You've done so much for me, you've been so amazing."
"What?  You mean sat on my arse and watched you sweat?"
"No." she laughed, "You set this whole thing up for me tonight.  I don't know anyone else who would have done for me what you have.  I just want you to know I'm really grateful."
With that she wrapped her legs around my waist, arms around my neck and kissed me, hard.  Her rock hard body was sliding against me in the warm water of the pool, water drops glistening on her shoulders.
I kissed her back, and before long everything was getting quite heated.  I kissed her on her neck and collarbones, she squeezed her body against me hard.
"Lets go home." she said, looking straight into my eyes.
We didn't say much on the drive back to her place.  I just drove with my hand on her leg, thinking about what might happen now.  Feel free to laugh at my naivety, but this was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I was so nervous about stuffing it all up that I didn't dare assume she was inviting me back for sex.  I had come this far without coming across as a horny perv and I didn't want to ruin in now.  So when we pulled into her driveway I simply said,
"Will I see you again soon?"
She looked a little surprised but responded, "Well I was kind of hoping for one of those massages, I'm still really sore."
We went inside and she went to have a shower, I flicked the TV on and waited for her to come out.  She appeared in the passageway wearing a towel and beckoned me with her finger.  I followed her to her bedroom where she threw the towel on the floor and lay face down on her large double bed.
"Rub me." she said.
I sat on the bed and started rubbing her gently.  I worked my way from her neck all the way down her muscular back.  I thought of all the punishment this body had been put through as I worked my way down to her butt cheeks.  I never in my wildest dreams believed an ass could be that hard. I pressed as hard as I could and still it was like stone.  Taking my time I worked my way down her legs and even gave her feet a bit of attention.  Before she said,
"Ok now the front." and rolled over.
This time I started on her forearms before spending a good few minutes on her biceps and triceps, and she winced in pain when I dug my fingers in.  Those muscles had worked hard.  From there I did her shoulders and down to her abs.  There were still some visible veins in her midsection as I began massaging her obliques.  Kathy's eyes were closed and she was wincing a little as I worked my way along her six pack.  I massaged each one of the six visible lumps before moving on to her legs.  I worked my way down to her feet before coming back up the inside of her thighs and slowly edged towards her pussy.  I looked up at her and she was looking back at me with a small smile on her face.  I put my hand on her pussy and slid one finger inside.  She breathed out hard, closed her eyes and rolled her head back as I rubbed inside her.  Soon she reached up and pulled me to her.
"Oh god." she whispered.
"You ok?" I asked.
"It's been a long time." she explained, "I don't want to wait anymore."
With that I entered her, making her moan as I fucked her fast and slow.  I kneaded her breasts hard and held her tight to me with her hard ass cheek.  Soon she was panting and thrusting hard into me faster and faster.  I ran my hands over all her tight muscles, the ever changing maze of dips and ridges as her muscles flexed and moved under her skin.  Then barely able to contain her desire she rolled us both over, sat on top of me and rode me hard and fast.  Her moaning got louder and louder until she lay forward and dug her fingers into my shoulders, then with a little shriek all her muscles tightened and flexed as she writhed on top me hard.  This in turn made me blow and we just lay there together, breathing hard.  She rolled off and turned to me.
"That was incredible," she said, stroking me. "you're incredible."
"And I think you're the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen."  I replied.
"Even drenched in sweat straining on some bar?" she laughed.
"Especially."  I replied.  "Your muscles and your fitness are two of the sexiest things about you.  The way you never give up, the way you push your body to it's limits.  It's all sexy."
She flexed her bicep.  "So this is sexy?"
"On you it's hot.  I could run my hands over your muscles all day long."
"Shit look at the time," she said - it was 3:30am, "time to get some sleep I think, hold me."
I did.  I held her close to me and was soon asleep.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

I was woken early the next morning by Kathy sliding out of bed.
"Where are you going?" I asked through half opened eyes.
"Running.  Go back to sleep I'll be back in an hour or so."
She didn't need to tell me twice, I watched her leave the room and was soon back sleeping.  Next I knew I was being woken by a hand stroking my cock and to my pleasant surprise it wasn't mine.  Kathy was sat on the side of the bed, a bit sweaty and rubbing me.  I pulled her to me and we made love again.  Afterwards she lay on me and kissed me,
"God you have a fantastic body." I said while stroking her stomach.  "Anyone would think you'd enjoy your time off in the off season, not train like you did last night."
"You did that to me," she replied, "but I really enjoy working out with you, it's not even like training anymore."
"Is that a good thing?"
"Yeah.  When I work out with you it's like I'm testing myself, sort of pushing to see how much I can take."
"How close to the limit did we get last night?"  I quizzed her.
"You mean at the gym or after?" she laughed and touched my cock again.  "Pretty close, I thought you were going to hold back and take it easy on me.  Boy was I wrong."
"You enjoyed it though?"
"I feel really good about myself when I finish something like that, and you keep pushing me on.  It works." she paused. "Are we able to use the gym again or was it sort of a one time thing?"
"I'll check with Peter," I answered, "should be ok.  Would you like me to make up another workout for you?"
"Mmmm." she moaned, stretching out. "If you bribe me with sex I'll do whatever you want."
We stayed together for another hour or so before my boss called me with a problem and I had to leave.  I'd get onto Peter and organise the gym again, and I'd get to put Kathy through her paces one more time.
We stayed in touch throughout the next few days.  She started sending me sexy text messages while I was at work and stretching very obviously mid-run when she came past the front window of the shop.  I had booked to gym again and I couldn't wait to watch her work her ass off for me again.  The way the dim streetlights made the sweat glisten on her body while she suffered through her workout was a memory that stayed with me during the wait to do it all again.  My only problem was what could I get her to do that we hadn't done already, she had used almost every piece of equipment in the gym and I didn't want her training to get boring.  I thought about it while I worked and counted down the days...
When I picked Kathy up later that week she was bursting with energy.
"I'm up for a good sweat tonight baby!" she chirped, pecking me on the cheek.  "I hope you can satisfy me."
"You've been teasing me all week," I told her, "I'm gonna take revenge on you tonight that will make one of your triathlons look like a quick stroll."
When we arrived at the gym she went into the weights room and started her stretching.  I went to the cleaner's closet and grabbed two buckets, I also grabbed her an energy drink from the fridge - she would need it.  By the time I got to her she was stripped down to a white singlet and her blue shorts.
"So what have you got for me?" she asked.
"Well basically you will decide what you do," I told her.  Then I held up the two buckets, I had made a small mark on the side of one of them.  "This bucket is in case we have any more mishaps like last week, this one you have to fill to this mark - with your sweat."
"Interesting." she looked a little confused. "How do I get it in the bucket?"
"Ringing out your clothes, wiping yourself down with a towel and ringing that out.  It's up to you."
"That's a lot of sweating." she said while examining the side of the bucket. "Bring it on!"
She began immediately by heading over to the exercise bike.  She was standing up and sprinting relentlessly.  Already breathing heavily soon her flushed face had sweat forming on her forehead.
"Ooh lets get that sweat flowing!" she exclaimed as her legs pumped like pistons, almost a blur.
The problem for a girl as fit as Kathy is it takes a fair bit to get her sweating heavily.  She sprinted without rest for about fifteen minutes or so, before giving herself about a minute at a sane speed before standing up on the pedals and sprinting again.  This routine continued.  Every time she stood back up for another hard sprint I couldn't believe my eyes, each time I thought she'd be exhausted and climb off the bike but again and again she would push on through what must be a fair amount of burn.  The result of this of course was soon she had a nice sweat going and soon her singlet was soaked through and sticking to her back.
"Ok," she puffed as she gingerly got off the bike, "let's see what we've got."
She removed the singlet and wrung it out into the bucket, she got a few drops but not much more.  She wrung even tighter and I got treated to the sight of all her arm and shoulder muscles rippling under her wet skin.
"We'll be here all night like this," she said, only wringing a couple of extra drops from the now crinkled singlet in her hands.  "Time to give it a helping hand."
To my great disappointment she put her tracksuit top back on before hopping onto the bike and going flat out immediately.  After a few minutes of this her face had turned purple and she was breathing hard, sweat was running out from under her shorts down her thighs.  On and on she pushed, as if she had taken it as a personal insult she had gotten so little reward for her pain the first time round.  When she finally stopped she took a few moments with her head on the handlebars, catching her breath.
"Lets see now." she panted.
She unzipped the tracksuit top and she was saturated, the white singlet was now a wet grey and stuck to her all over.  It clung to her abs as she continued to catch her breath.  She peeled the soaking item off her body and wrung it out into the bucket.
"That's better!" she grunted as she wrung every last drop out of the wet fabric, treating me to the arm muscle show again.
She then toweled herself off with the singlet again before wringing even more out of it.  Just as she was about to put it back on I had an idea.
"What about the bra?" I asked.  "Must be soaking."
"I guess its nothing you haven't already seen." she replied, whipping off her sports bra and wringing it out into the bucket.  "I'm gonna leave this off now," she said, throwing her bra to one side. "if I'm stopping to wring out two things my heart rate will drop too much."
She pulled the now merely damp singlet back on over her bare damp breasts and headed for the rowing machine.
"I need to give the legs a break, crank up the resistance on this thing."
So I turned it up to the toughest setting and she began.  Slowly for the first two reps, then speeding up to a very high rate.  With every rep she contracted her back muscles and biceps.  Her back rippled into a defined web of muscles as she ripped the cable towards herself, leaning right back and pulling the handle until it touched her chest.  After a while of watching her from behind I walked around to her side and stood over her.  As she reached forward with each rep her singlet hung loose away from her breasts, allowing a great view of sweating cleavage and working chest muscles.  She noticed me looking and shook her head and gave a little laugh.  She knew how good I thought she looked right now and she enjoyed it.  Next rep though it was total concentration again, focusing on ignoring the pain and fatigue and keeping the heart pumping and sweat flowing.  She closed her eyes and rowed even faster.  Under the dim lights coming through the window I could see she was sweating buckets while she continued to increase her pace for what I imagined was one final effort before making her next deposit in the bucket.  She grunted loudly with each painful pull as she forced herself through a final minute of agony, and finally she let go of the handle and went to stand up.  She thought better of it.
"Can you bring....ah...the bucket here?" she gasped.
She had pulled the singlet off her dripping body and I watched all her muscles flex again as she wrung as much sweat as she could out of her singlet.  Then she placed the bucket between her legs and leaned forwards, grabbed her dripping ponytail and squeezed all the sweat she could out of her hair.  Standing over her watching her sweaty bare back and shoulders flex and ripple as she tried to get every last drop into that bucket I was mesmerised, almost in disbelief I had gotten this lucky.
"How you feeling?" I asked her.
"You sadistic prick," she half laughed, "you're gonna kill me."
"Harder than last time?"
"Not yet but look in the bucket... I've got so far to go." she began wiping herself down with the singlet.  Down her toned arms and shoulders, between her breasts, her six pack... "I'm almost glad to have this time to rest...although my heart rate is dropping all the time....gotta keep going."
She strained to wring every last drop out of her top, every drop one step closer to her goal.  She attacked the rowing machine once more with renewed vigour.  On and on she went, wincing in pain with each pull on the cable.  Although I'd had the pleasure of watching Kathy a few times, she never ceased to amaze me at her capacity to work.  She just plowed on through the pain with sweat dripping off her nose, ignoring her muscles, lungs and heart pleading her to stop.  After a few more flat out minutes of insane work she threw the handle away and leaned forward with her head in hands, breathing hard.
"Phew!" she looked up at me and smiled.
Once more she peeled off the singlet and began wiping the hot sweat from her body.
"Ahhh....ok.." she puffed, "what now?"
"Up to you.  Which bits don't hurt?"  I replied.
"What's this?  Concerned about me all of a sudden?" she grinned as she wrung out a few droplets.  "Remember those crunches I did with the medicine ball back in my garage?  Lets do a few of those."
She pulled the now decidedly second hand looking top back on and took up position on the incline bench.  I brought both buckets over next to her and went for the medicine balls.
"Which one do you want?"
"The heaviest one of course." she was already lying on the bench, breathing slow and deep.
"Here ya go tough stuff." as I placed the ball on her chest. "Hope it really hurts."
I took up position near her feet and she started.  Her first throw to me was hard, and I returned it just as hard.  She went down again and her next throw to me was even harder.  It became like a contest with each rep, I threw hard to her and she threw harder again to me.  Soon we were really hurling it at each other and my arms were starting to hurt.  That ball was really heavy, I could only imagine what she was going through.  Soon she no longer had the strength to put so much effort into the throw.  Her stomach muscles were demanding too much of her attention.  Once again she was keeping up a rapid pace and I'm ashamed to say I was having trouble keeping up.  I mentally chastised myself.  Here was this woman who had just finished just over an hour of intense work and was now suffering though these agonising crunches, and I was worried my arms were tired.  Every time her face appeared from behind her feet her expression was more pained, she was hurting now no question.
"Aww.." she cried as she put the ball to one side, "Time for a wring out."
"You know you're losing a lot of time by stopping to wring out all the time," I said as I crouched down next to her, watching her wipe the sweat from her face and neck. "I've got an idea."
I went to the trusty cleaner's trolley again and grabbed a sponge.
"Just leave the singlet off." I suggested, "I'll wipe you down.  We'll pick up more like this anyway."
"You'd like that huh?" she grinned, still wiping the sweat from her back.  "Ok.  Just stay by me this time....I haven't got the strength to throw."
Just so you know, if you think you can imagine how hot a topless athlete doing weighted crunches and dripping with sweat is, you can't.  As she worked and worked I could hear every laboured breath, see every fibre of muscle flex and strain.  I could see every droplet of sweat on her skin and watch as it turned into a slick shiny sheen covering her whole body.  I could feel the heat rising off her body, and hear every grunt of effort and whimper of pain.  Then I almost jumped back as she let out a piercing scream.  She was much louder from this point on but her pace did not drop.  I thought, be nice or stick it to her?
"No one cares, suck it up."  I told her.  She didn't react.
Once again I noticed her not allowing her back to fully touch the bench.
'Always doing it the hard way.'  I thought to myself.
After a few more minutes of noise she dropped the ball and laid back.  She put her hands over her eyes and was breathing hard.
"Wipe....uh...." she stammered.
I started wiping her down with the sponge.  Her body felt hot as I ran the sponge over her tight curves and aching muscles.  Her skin sucked back against her abs with each rapid breath making them difficult to wipe.  I quickly wiped her neck and chest, spending a bit of extra time around the breasts... Gave it a quick wring out before running it over her hard thighs before telling her,
"Sit up and I'll get your back."
"Aaargh!" she groaned as she sat up.  "Now I understand why...you were so keen on the sponge.... you perv." she grinned.  "Noticed I get almost....no rest this way....thanks a heap..."
I quickly ran it over her ripped back and the bench.
"All done, back to it!"
She cranked out another set of crunches before she stopped halfway up and began to do twists.  She was twisting side to side holding the heavy ball.  Her obliques fired into action turning her midsection into one rippling mass of muscles.  She was soon dripping again but she kept this up for as long as she could.  After a few minutes she fell back with a huge groan that said her tortured abs could take no more.  I began to caress her with the sponge once more, wiping away the sweat from every muscular cut and ridge in her gorgeous physique.  Despite her tan her entire midsection had turned red from the strain.  She eased herself to her feet while I wrung out the sponge into the bucket.
"What now?"  I asked her.
"How full is the bucket?"  she gasped back, still catching her breath.
"You've got a way to go."  I told her, smirking.
She sighed and said, "Well I guess it's time to work a bit harder."
Over the next hour or so she worked like a machine.  Never stopping to rest, she made me wipe her down while she worked.  I tried to keep up but it made no difference, she looked as though someone had just poured a bucket of vegetable oil over her such was her constant sweating.  She did three more sets on the rower interspersed with brutally heavy weight exercises, as well as the fastest set of fifty tricep dips I've ever seen in my life.  She worked a muscle group until it couldn't take anymore, then simply moved onto another one and gave it the same cruel treatment.  The puke bucket got its first call to action halfway through her last set on the rower, and when her poor muscles couldn't take any more abuse she let go of the handle and collapsed onto the floor.  Very nearly in tears.
I ran the sponge over her sopping wet skin and was wringing it out again before she was able to speak.
"Tell me I'm nearly done!" she cried.  "Please, please tell me I'm close!"
"Not too far." I replied as I examined the bucket, testiment to her pain and effort.
"There's got to be....." she stammered as she felt her shorts.  "...help me get these off,....they're soaked..."
I helped her shorts off and squeezed them out as well.
"Still not there yet."
"Well ok...load up the squat rack." she sighed.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  Her legs must be on the verge of snapping and she wants to do heavy squats?  I just couldn't get over her guts and determination.
"How heavy?" I asked.
"Surprise me."
I loaded up the rack with a decent amount of weight, then added some.  For once I wanted to hear her ask me to take some off, that it was too much for her.  Just for her to admit once she couldn't do it.  I went over to the wet nude form on the floor and helped her to her feet.
"Just hold me, like usual." she was so short of energy she had even started keeping her talking to a minimum.
I placed my hands around that rock hard waist as she placed herself under the bar then hoisted it off the rack.
"Shit that's heavy." I heard her whisper.
She squatted low, then under my fingers I felt every muscle tense as she lifted back up with an almighty groan.  Down and up, down and up.  She struggled through about ten of these before she cried out,
"Rack rack rack rack!"
I helped her rack the bar and she fell to her knees and vomited again.
"Do you want me to take some plates off?"  I asked as I wiped her down.
"I don't... need you to take... any off."  she managed to say as she spat out the last of the puke.
"Are you sure?  Because you look like you're in a bad way."
"No!" She was nearly crying again, "Think I can't take it? Put another plate on!"
"Seriously Kath I think...."
"Put some more weight on!" she insisted.
I went to the rack and loaded another plate onto each end.  Part of me was getting concerned about her and just wanted her to stop and show herself some mercy.  The other part of me wanted to work the bitch until she wound up in hospital.  She positioned herself under the bar and took the weight.  I had my hands around her waist again as she squatted very low, trying to prove a point no doubt.  Then every muscle in her body tensed and shook with the strain as she hoisted the bar back up.
"FUCK!" she screamed.
She had her chance to lower the weight, she asked for this so now she could deal with it.  She squatted down again.
"AAAARH!" she cried on the way back up.
Her whole body was shaking and standing as close to her as I was I could smell the sweat on her skin.  I was struggling to maintain grip on her waist, maybe if she had some fat I could have gotten a grip but she was as hard as iron.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

"FUCKING HELL!" she screamed with her next rep.
She was crying now and made no secret of it.  She took another deep breath before sinking down again, and shrieking in pain as she lifted the bar once again.  I took a look at her thighs, every muscle was visible and tense and they showed a slight red tinge.
"Two more, two more." She gasped through the tears.
She shook and screamed her way through the last two squats before racking the bar and collapsing on the floor.
"It's got to be over!" she cried, "I can't take any more.... I just can't"
I ran the sponge all over her body.  Over her tortured legs and up over her pussy, up over her ripped abs and her soft breasts.  I wiped her face, then her superbly muscled back before running it over her rock hard ass.  I ran that sponge into every peak, dip and ridge on her body.  I squeezed the sweat out of her hair, off the floor, everywhere.  When I was done wringing it out into the bucket she was still agonisingly short of the mark.  I looked over at the exhausted naked body of a girl I was beginning to care a whole lot about, and debated in my mind whether I could tell her there was still more agony to come.
"Kathy... sorry but you haven't quite finished yet.
"Oh God," she sighed, "ok, lets finish this."
She gingerly got to her feet with a groan, and looked around the room.
"Where's the weight belt?  The one you can hang the plates from to do weighted dips and stuff?" she asked.
"I don't think they have one."  I answered.
"Looks like I'll do it the hard way then." 
She picked up the medicine ball and headed for the chin-up bar.
"When I get my grip, put this between my knees.  I'll hold it that way."
How did her legs have any strength left at all?  Still she grasped the heavy ball between her knees and started doing chin-ups.  Her whole upper body exploded in a burst of muscle as she hoisted herself up and down, over and over.  With her hanging there on the bar, I could wipe the sweat off her as it came.  As a droplet came running down her abs I mopped it up, then another two ran down her back.  Soon she was once again sweating from everywhere and I just kept rubbing her down.
"Come on Kathy you're so close!"  I encouraged her.
She hung from the bar, arms straight.
"Put the ball between my feet!"  She asked.
I placed the ball between her feet and she raised both legs out in front of her at ninety degrees.  She held them there, and proceeded to pull herself up and down again.  It wasn't just the strength of this woman that blew my mind, it was her ability to shut out excruciating pain.  Her endurance and her determination were incredible.  She got to the top on one rep and held herself there, a shaking, sweating, crying web of tensed and bulging muscles.  She held herself up for the best part of a minute before dropping to the ground.  She grabbed the sponge and wiped herself down.  When she wrung it out you could feel her desperation, almost pleading the sponge to release enough fluid to get her over the line and end this ordeal.  She anxiously examined the level of sweat in the bucket, silent evidence of her terrible agony.  I couldn't see but then she walked over to me with a grin and came right up close to me.
She cooed in my ear, "See.  There is nothing I can't do.  Nothing."
She tried to walk away with a swagger but I could see from her awkward steps her legs were killing her.  She headed off in the direction of the pool and I got to cleaning up.  There was the matter of the two buckets to empty and clean as well as the various discarded clothes strewn on the floor.  I tried my best to leave everything as we found it with all the machines clean and weights in order, I wanted Peter to let us use this gym many more times yet.  When I was done with the cleaning I also headed out towards the pool.
I walked into the pool area but couldn't spot Kathy anywhere.  In the dim blue light it was hard to see but I scanned the pool for a familiar looking dark shape but couldn't make her out.  Then I looked to the far end of the main pool where the children's wading pool was, I could see a dark shape lying in the shallow water.  I guess it made sense, the kid's pool wasn't heated.
She was lying in the pool with her head on the rim, eyes closed and breathing slowly.  I slid in next to her and she leaned up against me.
"Let me sit here."  She said quietly, pushing my legs apart and sitting between them.
She sat leaning against me, the water was cold but luckily there was still plenty of heat soaking out of her body to keep me warm for the moment.
"How do you do that?"  I asked her.
"Do what?" She replied sleepily.
"Push yourself like that?"
"Same as I do in a race, just try to block everything else out and focus on what I have to do to finish."
"How do you block out the pain?"  I asked her, my hands caressing every ridge and cleft of her abs while she lay against me.
"Ha." She laughed.  "Trust me I feel every bit of that."
"What was the worst bit?"
"Those squats at the end for sure.  That nearly killed me."
"So how do you push through it?"
"It's funny," she explained, "You sort of convince yourself the next one won't hurt so bad.  Of course then it hurts worse but by then it's done and you're getting ready for the next one."
"Hurts pretty damn bad obviously."
"Well yeah." she answered.  "To give you some idea I read this article a while ago about an olympic rower who was pregnant.  She chose to give birth with no drugs to raise her pain threshold for training.  They used to reach heart-rates of two hundred and thirty plus."
"You saying training hurts as much as childbirth?"  I quizzed her.
"I have no idea, I've never had kids but it must be at least comparable.  I'm not sure but you do what it takes to win.  I know when I train there's another girl out there training as hard as me, in fact I always picture this other girl training harder than me.  It's the competition that drives me on.  You know what's nice though?"
"What's that?"
"Normally my training is so tedious, it's nothing but pain and sweat and boredom.  But these workouts I do with you, it's like the workout itself is the competition.  You set me this challenge and I just can't bear the thought of not reaching it.  It's like I'm proving myself to you every time."
"How do you know you can do it?  Tonight looked pretty tough."
"Tonight was insane." she said, snuggling into me.  "I didn't know if I could do it or not.  But the point was you thought I could do it and after all you've done for me like organising this gym and everything, I just couldn't stand to disappoint you."
"Ha.  You were sweating and flexing naked while I rubbed your body all over, trust me I was not going to be disappointed."
"Well I think you would have been if I'd quit.  I tell you what, I don't feel sexy straining under some bar with a vein popping out of my head and then puking in a bucket.  I think you're being a bit polite."
"You're sexy no matter what."  I said, holding her to me tighter.
She kissed my arm and we lay in the pool for a while longer.  She had to put on some of the damp smelly clothes when we went to leave as she hadn't brought a change.  When I dropped her off I helped her inside and kissed her, she went to have a shower and I went home.  I had to be up in a few hours.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

A few days later I was driving down the long coastal road to my work.  It was mid-afternoon and I was starting my shift about an hour earlier than usual as my assistant who usually ran things during the quieter morning-midday periods had decided she was sick and needed to leave.  I was annoyed because it was obvious to everyone with eyes she just wanted to go home but I had to go in and that was the end of it.  The speed limit was so slow I had plenty of time to look out over the water, there was some rain over the ocean that would be with us before the sun went down.  As I drive along my eyes caught the sight of a certain fit butt in little tight pink shorts jogging down the footpath.  I gave a beep on the horn and she turned around, and then signalled me to stop.  I pulled over and she came up to the car, just panting a little.
"I'd know that sexy ass anywhere!"  I said to her.
"How's it going?" she replied. "You about to start work?"
"Yeah.  You working out for a change?"
"Ha you're real funny." she said sarcastically.  "Come round my place when you finish.  I've got a surprise for you."
So as you can imagine I had a bit of trouble focusing on work that evening.  I had all these images of Kathy running through my mind.  What did she have in store?  When I finished up that night I raced around to her place, half expecting her to answer the door in a tight leather outfit, whip in hand.  So I was a little disappointed to see her just wearing a t-shirt and tracksuit pants as she invited me in.
"Sit down I'll just go and grab them." she said.
She returned with a small brochure in her hand.
"You know I won a little bit of prizemoney for that last triathlon I did?" she asked.
"I didn't really think of it."  I told her honestly.
"Well I did." she continued.  "So I'm going here."
She handed me the brochure and it was to a holiday resort.
"All the rooms have spas, there are about five bars, a pool.... a gym." she went on as she turned the pages.
"Nice." I said.  "You must have gotten a nice little payout."
"Well I had some saved as well.  But the best news is the room I have booked has a king size bed and I'm too small to fill it on my own..." she went on.
"Shit!  You want me to come with you?  That's awesome!"  I was quite pleased.
"Well you've done so much for me." she said, "Think of this as me showing my appreciation."
I put my arms around her and kissed her.
"When are we leaving?"
"It's this weekend." she grinned.

Not for the first time recently, I found myself counting down days.  The resort was only about half a days' drive away, not the kind of thing we'd have to book flights to.  We left early in the morning and settled in for the long drive.  We spoke almost the entire way.  I realised in so many ways we were still getting to know each other and conversation with her was so relaxed and easy.  I drove most of the way with my hand on her thigh, just stroking her.  A couple of times I let my fingers stray a little close to where it would get very ticklish but as she was wearing jeans my gestures would remain just that.  Of course whenever I did this she would retaliate by grabbing my balls and a couple of times it caused me to swerve so we decided to rein in our urges until we arrived.
On arriving the first thing that struck me was the size of the place.  It was huge.  A large white building with pillars at the front where a valet was waiting for my keys.  I had never used valet parking before and I had always pictured my first valet experience being something a little more inspiring than handing over the keys to a 1995 Mitsubishi but I wasn't complaining.  Inside our bags were immediately taken and we were lead to our room.  The place reeked of dollars.  Large expanses of glass was a recurring theme throughout the ultra modern building, but this was nothing compared to our room, or should I say suite.
The first thing that I noticed was a large spa bath on a raised landing to the right, a mini-bar immediately next to that.  Across the other side of the room was the promised king size bed, complete with it's own mini-bar of course.  The bed was facing the left wall that contained a built in big screen TV and stereo, with all the bathroom etc down a further passage to the right.  Beyond the bed was a large glass sliding door with a view over the balcony and down the coastline, it was brilliant.
"I am so getting me some of that spa!" I said.
"Well you can if you want," replied Kathy, "but you could come down to the pool with me.  I'll just get changed."
She disappeared down the to the bathroom and re-emerged about two minutes later in a yellow bikini.  My jaw just about hit the floor.  Every muscle, every cut in her chiseled body was being shown off by this fantasic piece of swimwear.
"Damn!" I exclaimed, "You look hot!"
"Thought you might like it." she grinned her cheeky grin.  "It'll help get rid of these darn tan lines, sports bras are bad for that."
"You should jog in that from now on."
"Yeah could be a bit awkward with these." she laughed, cupping her breasts.  "And remember I don't jog, I run."
She wrapped a see-through pink sarong around herself and we headed down to the pool.  It was just as impressive as the rest of the place, at the bottom of the stairs you went through some glass doors and there was a bar with every concievable cocktail available.  Beyond the bar some more large glass doors opened out onto the large pool.  As we had arrived at midday the place was full of hotel guests and as we walked out to the edge of the pool we could see that the whole pool area overlooked the ocean.  It was a stunning sight, but evidently not as stunning as Kathy as she hung her sarong over the back of a chair and sat on the edge of the pool, feet in the water.  A group of teenage boys over the far side of the pool were obviously checking her out, and as I slid into the water I did I bit of it myself.  Every tiny movement she made made muscles ripple under her skin, there was not an ounce of fat on her anywhere, she was in such fantastic shape.
"I'm gonna go get a drink.  Want one?" she asked.
"Don't mind if I do."  I replied.
I watched her walk all the way to the bar, then all the way back.  I could watch her walk in that bikini all day.  When she returned I got out of the pool and collected my drink from her.
"Want to sit down?" I asked her.
"Lets go down this end." she said.
At one end of the pool there was a section, joined to the main pool but shallower with sort of a table built into it so you could sit in the water and nurse your drink, we both sat down and I looked around.  Not much could top this.  I sat in the sun, next to this gorgeous girl while looking out over the ocean and drinking a cocktail.  Life was perfect.
I looked over at Kathy.  The water level was just level with her breasts and every time she took a drink my eyes were drawn to her bent arm and her slightly flexed bicep just swelling under her skin.
"I have to warn you I'm a cheap drunk." she giggled.  "This is my first since the end of last season."
"Not a big drinker then?"
"Not at all.  But this is a weekend for being a bit naughty."  There was that cheeky grin again.
After a few more minutes she went into the bar to get another round, she was gone a while so I went in to see where she was.  One of the boys from the group of teenagers was next to her.  I walked up behind him just in time to hear him say,
"So, uh... do you work out or what?"
Poor kid was clearly as nervous as hell and I just stepped around him and put my hand on Kathy's shoulder.
"Yeah she does actually, what tipped you off?"  I said.
"Oh... shit man sorry.  I wasn't... I mean I didn't really.  Yeah sorry."  he mumbled, and hastily retreated to the relative safety of his group, who had been watching the whole thing.
We got our drinks and went back to the pool.  The poor kid was copping it relentlessly from his mates.
"Shot down dickhead!" said one.
Another said, "Like I told you.  If she has a better six pack than you, you haven't got a chance."
"Yeah maybe put your shirt on next time before you go over." said another.
"She'd still see his face." said the first one.
"Yep!  Hot stuff!"  Kathy said to me, acting a smug expression.
"No kidding."  I said, kissing her on the cheek. 
We sat in and around the pool for the rest of the afternoon, just enjoying doing nothing.  I thought about all those suckers back at work, and how if it had not been for one drunken night I would never have been out that saturday morning to see her running.  If not for that one moment of courage and some quickish thinking I never would have spoken to her, and never have known what I had missed.  I had never envisioned that things might go this far though and one thing sat gnawing at the back of my mind.  I had gotten her talking and subsequently got invited to that first workout on the story that I was studying at uni, when in actual fact I was doing nothing of the sort.  Sooner or later this was going to come up and I wasn't sure how she would react.  I had lied to her from the very beginning and I now had found myself caring about her very much.  I would have to deal with that but right now I was too busy dealing with another cocktail Kathy was putting into my hand.
As the sun went down over the ocean Kathy was just staring at it.
"You know sunsets are great when you're running.  They can just take you away from it all and make you feel so good.  But they are even better sat here with you, I wouldn't be anywhere else right now." she looked directly into my eyes.
I put my hand behind her neck and kissed her.  Then I put my other hand on her waist under the water and pulled her to me and kissed her harder.  I think we both pulled back at the same time as we realised there were still people around and if we didn't stop now pretty soon we'd be making a pretty big scene.  I changed the subject,
"So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked, not taking my eyes from her for a second.
"Well I've reserved us a table for dinner. "she replied, "Then they close off the pool and they turn the whole bar area inside into a night club.  DJs and everything."
"Nice." I said. "It's gonna be an awesome night."
"That's only the beginning." she poked me in the ribs.
As the last traces of the sun began to disappear from the horizon we made our way upstairs.  Being the male I was changed and ready for dinner while she was still considering the implications of every piece of clothing yet invented.
"Why don't you just head down to the bar?" she called from the bathroom.
"I can wait for you." I called back.
"Trust me you can't I've got a hair situation.  Just meet me down there."
I made my way to the bar and ordered a beer.  Football was on a small screen above the bar and I made a bit of small talk with the bartender.  My team was winning, could life get any better?  It could.  I got a tap on the shoulder and turned around.  There was Kathy in the hottest body hugging black dress I've ever seen.  It was strapless and her brown hair hung down on her bare shoulders.  Her toned arms and sexy defined legs made the whole image all the more enticing.  I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek.
"Wow." I said. "You look incredible, smell fantastic as well what is that?"
"Don't sound so surprised," she giggled, "I don't have to smell like sweat all the time you know.  Lets go."
We went into the restaurant and sat down.  We ordered almost immediately and made small talk until the meals arrived.  I still couldn't believe I had this incredible woman across the table from me.
"Isn't this great?" she asked me. "I don't ever get to do things like this, I can barely remember my last drink.  Any time I go away for the weekend I have to be good because I'm either there for a race or have one coming up, it's so good just to relax and enjoy myself."
I wasn't really listening I was still preoccupied with my incredible luck.
"Kathy let me ask you something, "I paused to organise my thoughts. "How is it a woman as beautiful and sexy as you, with that smile and those eyes and the abilty to talk about anything and everything, how are you single?"
She blushed a little. "Believe it or not I've been on my own for quite a while.  At first I thought guys just don't like really athletic women but it's not like I look like a man.  I'm not the incredible hulk." She continued. "Then I figured out I never went out to bars or anything to meet anyone so I shouldn't be surprised.  The only guys I knew were from triathlons and sports and that sort of thing."
"And you never dated them?"
"Yeah, some.  But they are all just obsessed with themselves.  If you have a good result and they have a bad one they get all defensive.  They'll never support you, it's always about them." she answered.
"You ever see yourself with a regular guy like me?"
"I've wanted a regular guy.  But like I said I didn't exactly have the opportunity to meet anyone and still I don't think it makes a guy feel so great when their girlfriend can run thirty miles and they can barely do five." she grinned.
"Oooh that hurts," I winced in mock pain.
"I don't mean you!" she laughed. "Plus, you've worn me out a couple of times..."
"Yeah it's kind of easy when you workout and I watch."
"That's not what I meant." she ran her foot up my leg. "But what's with the sudden interest in my love history?"
"It's just whenever I meet a great girl I usually find some dickhead boyfriend on the scene.  Now it's my turn to be the dickhead..." I laughed.
"Well what about you?" she asked. "You do everything for me, you go out of your way to support me and make me happy.  You make me feel like a goddess, it's like you think everything about me is perfect.  How does a guy who can do that become available for a second?"
"Firstly, admit you're a little tipsy.  Secondly you make me that way."
"Well, maybe a little." she giggled. "Like I said I never drink much."
We finished up our meal and were just sipping the last of our champagne, she was making eyes at me across the table and rubbing my leg with her foot.  As she emptied the last drops out of her glass her bicep swelled slightly with the bending of her arm.  She spotted me looking.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

"You really like these don't you?" she said, rubbing her arm.
I looked straight into her eyes, "You look amazing in that dress."
She rolled her eyes, "Let's go."
As we walked out of the restaurant area we could already hear the rhythmic thumping of the bass from the pool bar turned nightclub.  As we walked in I was surprised how well they had decked the place out.  Laser lights on the ceiling and huge speakers next to the dj's table that was set up opposite the bar.  The place had just started to fill up and we found a gap at the bar almost immediately.  Kathy held me by the waist and danced behind me as I ordered the drinks, I turned around and handed her a vodka sunrise.
"Let's dance!" she shouted.
We headed to the rapidly filling dance floor and danced for ages.  Either she was drunk or really horny, possibly a combination of both.  She put her hands up in the air, she got low and did anything else the music told her.  She rubbed up against me hard and there was more than one set of eyes on her as she made some of the sexiest moves I've ever seen.  I couldn't believe her energy and I was determined not to be the one to demand a break but eventually I caved, I needed another drink anyway.  She came after me and put her arm around me, I tried to squeeze her ass but should have known better.  That thing was hard, I'd have better luck squeezing a bowling ball.  We went up to the bar for another round when a guy came up next to us.  At first I didn't recognise him but then it clicked, he was in that group of teenagers that was at the pool.
"Hey how's it goin!" He shouted, "From the pool.  My mate tried to chat up your girl."
"Yeah I remember."
"Sorry about that we all dared him to do it.  This round's on us ok?  Come over and meet the guys."
He paid for the drinks and we went over to the corner they all occupied.  Turns out the guys were in a band together and had won a band competition and had decided to splash the money on a big weekend.  The guy who paid for the drinks was obviously the unofficial leader of the group and made the introductions.  He apologised again and began to explain the story.
"So we're all pissed at the pool when you and your chick walk in.."
"Her name's Kathy by the way."
"Sorry, you and Kathy walk in.  Young Nathan over here.... his jaw hits the floor."
All the guys cheered and punched the rapidly reddening kid who approached Kathy at the pool.
"So anyway he can't take his eyes of her and we're telling him, 'go over and talk to her.'  He's shitting himself coz he sees her with you and Dave's saying, 'she'll snap you in half mate.'  In the end we all put up ten bucks to make him go over and say hi."
"Ok!" Kathy piped up, "No need to embarass the poor guy anymore."
"What was his pick up line?" the newly introduced Dave asked.
"I asked her if she worked out." said a sheepish Nathan.
"SMOOOOOTH!!" they all yelled together.
"Aw leave him alone he's cute!" Kathy slurred.
She got up and squeezed in between the guys and put her arm around Nathan.  Poor kid looked like he was about to die or cream himself, one of the two.
"So you an athlete or what?" Another one chimed in.  "Put your arm up."
They put their arms next to each other and flexed, Kathy's was just as big and more defined.
"WHOAH!" they all yelled in unison.
"Damn!" another one shouted.
"Someone takes her vitamins".  Dave said.
They were all a cool bunch of guys really and we stayed talking to them for a while.  Kathy was obviously enjoying herself and it wasn't long before we all hit the dance floor again, drinks in hand.  The next few hours became a blur of music, lights and dancing.  Kathy was worse off, spilling her whole drink half on me and half on the floor at one point.  Soon the time came to go so we said goodbye to the band, at least to the two guys who hadn't picked up yet.  Kathy was quiet all the way back to our room and collapsed on the bed the moment we walked through the door.  I walked over to the window and looked out over the water, then turned around when I heard the sound of running water.  Kathy was bent over in that short dress of hers, running the water into the spa.
"We have got to try this thing out." she said invitingly.
I went over to the mini-bar and cracked open a bourbon and cola.  When I turned around Kathy was naked and sitting on the edge of the spa, waiting for it to fill and staring at me.  When the spa was full she carefully lowered herself into the hot water.  Her triceps and shoulders rippling as they supported her weight down into the tub.
"Aren't you coming in?" she beckoned me seductively.
She didn't have to ask me twice.  I stripped off and turned the bubbles on, Kathy leaned back and moaned.
"That feels so nice."
She grabbed her wet hair and pulled it back behind her head, sending her biceps bouncing around on the top of her arms.  She caught me looking again.
"You love it don't you?" she said.
"Well you sure do look good." I replied.
"I'm loving it, I have never been in such good shape in an off season before.  Check it out."
With that she flexed her bicep hard.  It swelled up underneath her wet skin, and squeezed it with her other hand.
"Look at that definition!" she flexed again, "raaaar!" she winked at me.
"You look amazing." I said, sliding towards her.
"Feel that." she grabbed my hand at put it on her bicep.  "You did that to me.  You and your cruel workouts."
"Hey you asked me."
"No complaints here." she flexed again. "Plus you've never really pushed me anyway."
"Oh ok I guess 'please, please let it be over' is your way of saying you enjoy it huh?"
"Yeah well I know you enjoy punishing me, gotta make it look real." she kissed me. "Hey check these out!"
She sat up on the edge of the spa.
"Check out the six pack." she lifted up her breasts. "I wasn't this ripped when you met me was I?"
"Don't think so, flex em."
She flexed her abs and it was like everything was brought into sharp focus.  Her whole midsection tightened and her six pack suddenly sharpened until I could see every tiny detail of her chiseled stomach.  She twisted from side to side and her obliques rippled in high definition.  Tiny muscles I never knew existed became visible and rippled and flicked with her every movement.  I was breathless.
"God you look good." I almost whispered.
"Well it's thanks to you," she smiled, "wanna touch em?"
She slid back into the water and leaned right back, still tensing her abs.  I ran my fingers along the two cuts along the sides of her six pack, I traced the lines around each of the six separate mounds and ran my hands right up under her breasts.  She sat up and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling herself close to me.  I put my arms around her and she put her arms around behind my neck and kissed me hard.  She began grinding up and down on me in the water and my raging boner grew almost to bursting point.
"I want you right now." I whispered in her ear.
She kissed me again then lifted herself up and onto my cock, then began grinding hard on me.  I ran my hands down her sides and grabbed hold of her obliques, she leaned back as I moved her back and forth along my cock.  I felt her abs tense beneath my fingertips and she lifted both her legs up onto my shoulders, leaning her head right back on the rim of the spa.  She closed her eyes and started taking short, sharp breaths.
"Ohhh god!" she hissed. "Ahh I've been wanting you all day!"
We continued like this for a while before she swung her legs off of me.
"Come here!"
She reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her.
"Fuck my brains out..." she gasped in my ear.
I fucked her hard but the motion sturred up the water into waves and soon it was sloshing from one end of the spa to another, and it began to roll over her head every two or three seconds.  When the wave went to the other end I pulled her head up.
"Let's hit the bed." I smiled at her.
I pulled out of her and almost dragged her to the bed.  I threw her down on the mattress and pushed her knees apart, I couldn't wait to get back in there.
"Hang on, hang on," she said.  "Like this."
She rolled over and got up on all fours, her perfect rock of an ass facing me.
"Fuck me like a dog." she demanded.
She didn't have to tell me twice.  I entered her from behind, all the time telling myself to make sure I hit the right hole.  She lowered her head to the bed, her torso looking like she was in the low part of a pushup.  Her back muscles flexed sexily and two hard ridges of muscle ran down each side of her spine.  Every sense in my body was screaming at me to nail the bitch and I did.  No tenderness or romance here, just hard and rough sex.  It obviously agreed with her as she was gasping and didn't look like she could make up her mind what position felt the best.  First she pushed up, then grabbed the headboard, then she arched her whole back upwards and then down before thrusting her head back into the mattress and stretching her arms right out to her sides, fists clenched hard.  Of course every time she moved her back would move and change shape, the dance of her muscles driving me crazy and driving me to fuck her even harder.  Soon she started to scream.  A scream not totally removed from the one heard some days earlier, straining under a heavy bar at the gym.  But this was repetitive and urgent, she grabbed the headboard again.
"Bite on this."  I puffed as I pushed a pillow under her face. "You'll have security in here."
Her arms flexed hard as she pushed her face tight into the pillow.  She was still screaming but it was at least muffled now, I grabbed hold of her waist and repeatedly rammed her body towards me while I thrusted forward hard.  She looked so amazing with some tiny beads, almost a mist of sweat forming on her back.  After several more minutes of hard fucking I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, her toned torso writhing in my hands, the sexy dance of her back muscles and her short and sharp screams were giving me more pleasure than I could take.  As I came I forced myself into her hard.  At this moment she let out a long gasp and arched her whole back.  Her hands gripped the bed tight as she sighed long and loud, before falling flat on the bed and rolling over to face me.
"That was unreal." she grinned, wiping a slight sweat from her forehead.
"You're telling me." I smiled back, still catching my breath.
I went to the bathroom and when I came back Kathy was standing by the window with the towel around her, looking out over the ocean.  I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist, my hands resting on her stomach.  I kissed her on the neck and turned my attention to the ocean, calm and lapping against the shore.
"I'm really glad I met you." I said to her.
She turned around and kissed me, long and hard.  Her towel fell to the floor and I put my hand on her ass, pulling her to me close.
"You make me feel so amazing." she looked deep into my eyes. "It's like you love everything about me."
"Well I promise I'll look for something to hate," I ran my hand up her side and onto her breast, "but it might take a lot of detailed investigation..."
I kissed her again and she kissed me back.
"Come to bed." she whispered in my ear. "We get to do all this again tomorrow."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

I woke in the morning with the sun streaming through the window.  Evidence of last night's escapades littered the room.  Kathy's black dress was carelessly draped over the back of a chair, shoes and underwear were scattered on the floor.  Her towel still lay over by the window and the bed sheets had some incriminating stains.  I began stroking her smooth, tanned back.  Even as relaxed as she was I was easily able to trace the outline of her shoulder and back muscles with the tips of my fingers.  Kathy was lying on her front with a large flap of brown hair covering her face.  This was a person who was going to be very hungover when she woke up, and almost immediately she obliged.  Her eyes slightly opened and she took a deep breath,
"Morning baby." she croaked.
"How you feeling?" I asked her.
"My head hurts." she replied, pushing the hair away from her face.
She rolled over away from me and hid her face in the pillows, I went back to stroking her back with one hand and switched on the TV.  We had all day.
When Kathy had slept off the effects of the night before we left our room and spent a lot of time in and around the pool.  We spent the entire day just relaxing.  I don't think the smile left her face for a moment no doubt she was enjoying the break from her relentless schedule of work and training.  I was enjoying it too.  Spending the weekend in the company of such an amazing looking girl was not exactly difficult, and she was looking unbelievable in her yellow bikini.  So many of the other guests were lounging by the pool and making no effort to cover up their flabby, pale bodies.  Then you had Kathy just sitting there, body as tight as a drum.  Her every small movement causing visible motion of any number of small muscles under her skin.  Beautifully tanned and amazingly toned the drops of water on her skin glinted in the sun, and every time she lifted her glass to her lips her bicep would just swell up enough to catch the eye.  She noticed me staring aand poked me in the ribs,
"Perv." she laughed.
Later in the day as the sun began to set we went for a walk along the beach.  We sat together and watched the sun go down, just making small talk and enjoying each others company.  As the sun gradually slipped from view a slight chill hit the air and a slight breeze sprang up.
"Let's go back inside." Kathy said. "I've got something to show you."
During the walk back to our room I enquired as to what I was to be shown but without any success.  Kathy was keeping it to herself but she had a playful spring in her step and a grin on her face so I was guessing she had something fun in store for me.  As I unlocked the door to our room Kathy told me to strip and lie on the bed, needless to say I liked where this was going.
She disappeared into the bathroom and by the time she had returned I was naked on the bed as I had been asked.  She had removed the laces from her sneakers and began to tie one around the bed post.
"Give me your hand." she said and began tying me to the bed posts by my wrists.
"This is where you rob me right?" I joked.
"Not yet." she laughed. "I always thought you were just being nice to me when you told me you found my muscles sexy, sort of making me feel ok about training hard to do the best I could.  But you've been eyeing me up and down all weekend and all I have to do is pick up a drink and your eye is straight on my arm."
"Guilty as charged." I replied.
"Well now you're gonna get a show."
She stood up and stripped off, standing in front of me naked she closed the curtains and set the lights to dim.  She went to her bag and picked up a bottle of massage oil and began oiling her body all over.  She squeezed it onto her chest and rubbed it into her breasts and down the ridges and sinews of her cut stomach.  Another squirt into her hands and she rubbed carefully and deliberately over each arm, caressing each bicep slowly.  She took her time as she sexily applied the oil to the rest of her body, finally squeezing some down her back and rubbing it in as best she could.  She then approached the bed, the oil on her skin accentuating every fibre of muscle rippling under her skin.  She raised her arm right in front of my face, a matter of inches from my nose.  She then bent her arm and flexed it.
"What do you think of that?" she asked.
I was transfixed as her bicep swelled under her skin, the large vein running over the top and a nice separation down the middle.
"Look how defined it is." She was clearly enjoying the attention.  "And when I flex it harder..."
Her whole arm got tighter as she flexed it super hard.  Her arm shook with the effort as her skin seemed to suck in tight around the muscle, showing a web of smaller veins sprouting out from somewhere under it.  Of course everything was brought into sharp focus by the slippery sheen of oil covering her skin.  She relaxed and extended her arm before bending and extending a few times, nice and slow.  She flexed again and turned her wrist around, making her bicep dance on her arm.  She flexed again hard, arm shaking and a small grunt from the effort.  Her arm was so close to my face I could almost lick it, that muscle looking like it was about to burst through her skin.
She switched to her other arm and began bending and extending it before beginning to flex and relax it with her arm bent.  She repeatedly tightened and releaed her arm, the lump rising into a tight, defined mound of muscle before sinking back to a smaller bulge.  Over and over she did it and it was driving me crazy.
"Enjoying yourself?' she asked, despite the fact by this stage I had a boner like never before.
She pulled away from me slightly and cranked a big double bicep flex.
"Look at them." she almost whispered.
I was.  Her oily arms swelling with hard, defined muscle.
"All the hard training that went into them." she continued.  "All the reps....all the sweat...the pain....ooooh it hurts so much..."
She placed her hands together in front of her breasts and squeezed in, flexing her chest muscles hard.
"Oooffff!" she breathed out long and hard, straining her chest harder.
Previously unseen stirations rose out of her chest.  She squeezed them hard again and again, grunting with the effort before she turned away from me.  Raising her arms once again in a hard double bicep flex her back exploded in a symmetrical maze of muscles.  She held it for nearly a full minute, arms shaking she was trying to force every single sinew into showing itself.  She was trying to keep her grunts of effort inaudible but she was straining so hard a few snatched breaths snuck out.  She finally released her arms and stood up and faced me once again.  Her fingers caressed her abs, up and down slowly tracing the ridges down each side of her pronounced six-pack.
"Look at these." she cooed. "I work them so hard....I can do crunches for hours....they're so strong...and hard."
She tapped them with her knuckle.  Then she put her hands up behind her neck and flexed her abs hard.  Every curve and contour of her midsection became a hard and defined edge and tiny little muscles stood up and became visible.  She twisted from side to side to show off the obliques before straightening up and squeezing them even harder.  I wanted nothing more than to rip off these stupid laces around my wrists, slam her down and fuck her stupid but I had to make do with watching.  She had teased me so much, it was time for her to suffer a little.
"Squeeze em harder baby." I told her.
She strained her abs as hard as she could.  The strain was showing on her face.
"Keep it up, you look unbelievable."
She was straining hard but didn't want to let me down, her muscles must have been burning like mad but she was never one to show weakness.  I made her hold the flex for another two minutes before I finally told her she could rest.  She had hurt, but was still determined to keep the show going.  She got onto the bed and positioned herself over me.  On her hands and knees she straddled me with her breasts right in line with my face, and her pussy achingly to far up for me to just jam my cock in her.  Then to my surprise she raised her knees and got onto her toes, as if doing a push up.  She lowered herself until her breasts squished down onto my face, and then pushed back up.  She continued to do push ups over me.  Up and down, over and over she went.  Slow and deliberate.  Her chest muscles flexed on the way up, and her oily breasts squeezed into me as she came down.  Of course she was doing it easy, but couldn't avoid putting on a show.  Every rep she groaned a long, exaggerated and sexy groan.  She panted and breathed hard while saying things like, 'ouch' and 'I'm working so hard.'
I was nearly bursting watching her and could not take her teasing anymore.  As if she sensed this, she sat up and grabbed hold of my bulging cock and slipped it inside her.  She began grinding up and down on me, but then stopped suddenly.
"You thought the teasing was over?" she grinned at me.
She leaned forward again and lay on me, kissing my neck.  Her slippery, rock hard body sliding against mine.  This was more than I could take.  I pulled hard against the laces holding my wrists against the bed.  I couldn't break them.
"Aw..." she laughed. "Not strong enough.  Maybe I can help."
She hooked her fingers under the laces and pulled on them in a bicep curl motion.  Her bicep swelled with the strain as she pulled harder and harder on the lace.  She pulled and pulled and her fingers were turning purple where the laces were digging into them.  She relaxed for half a second to take another breath and attack with renewed vigour.  Her bicep stood out sharply against her arm and the harder she pulled a nice split down the centre of her muscle.  Her arm was shaking with the strain and I hadn't noticed she had pulled the lace far enough for me to slip my wrist out.  I quickly did and put my arm around her, pulling her to me and kissing her hard.
"Let me undo the other one." she panted.
As soon as my other hand was free I sat up and slammed her down onto the bed.
"Woah someone's keen!" she exclaimed.
"Now you're gonna cop it!" I said back, thrusting into her.
I fucked her hard for who knows how long.  She was screaming with intense pleasure and thrusting hard back into me.  She pulled me close and wrapped her legs around me as I squeezed her breast in my hand with my other hand supporting her back.  The soft, wet breast in one hand was such a massive contrast to the almost steel hardness of her back muscles in the other.  Her legs were wrapped around me so tight as I continued to fuck her, faster and faster until we both paused, her body shook, and with a little wimper we were done.
"I should tease you more often." she panted as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.
I smiled at her and held her close, not needing to say anything.  We fell asleep holding each other.  Fair to say things were going pretty well.

When I woke the next morning the bad was empty.  I looked across the room and Kathy was busy packing.  The realisation dawned on my blurry mind with disappointment that today we had to leave, Kathy saw me waking and walked over to me.
"Morning sexy." she smiled and kissed me before going back to her packing.
All too soon we were being packed into the car and driving away, away from probably the best weekend of my life.  We filled the time with pointless conversation, listening to music and generally enjoying each other's company as the miles ticked by.  Conversation turned to what we had planned for the rest of the week when she asked the question I didn't want to deal with for a while yet.
"So how did that uni assignment turn out?  The one you interviewed me for?"
"Ah.. fine." I stammered.
I stopped myself.  I was getting to really like this girl and I didn't want to have to lie to cover a lie for the rest of the relationship.  I knew it was going to come up sooner or later but I just didn't want to deal with it now, I had no idea how she might react.  Still, the question had been asked and the longer I let it go on the worse it was going to get,
"I gotta level with you Kathy.  I'm not going to uni."
A short pause.
"So... why did you tell me you did?" she asked tensely.
"When I saw you running and you stopped near me I had to come up with something so I could talk to you.  That's the best I could do on the spot."
"Ever tried hello?" she was getting mad.  "And if I remember right we were already speaking, you used that lie to get into my house."
"Sorry but I just had to see you again, if I had let you jog away I would have probably never got the chance to speak to you again.  Tell me you would have shown the slightest bit of interest in seeing me again had I not said what I said."
"Don't even try to defend it you prick." she was really pissed off now.  "You tricked you're way into my home so you could fuck me basically.  Everything I thought I knew about you and our whole relationship has been built on a lie.  I mean, we started off on a lie!  I let you into my life and into almost every aspect of my life and... I'm just lost for words."
"Tell me you didn't like anything about me.  Tell me now everything you ever liked about me stemmed from me being a uni student.  You didn't like me for me?  That's what it seems like with this being such a big deal."
"Everything I knew about you stemmed from the day I met you, and that's what you told me that day.  Don't talk to me anymore." she went silent.
Seems to be something every guy learns in his own time.  If you have something a bit dicey to tell a girl and there's a chance she'll get mad, don't tell her when there is still a fair amount of the trip remaining.  The tension of a silent treatment in a car is brutal because there is no getting away from the ball of rage stewing next to you.  The rest of the trip was spent in this uncomfortable silence until we arrived back at her place.  I grabbed her suitcase and followed her to her door.  She stopped at the door and took her bag from me, she had tears in her eyes.
"Look I need some time on my own, don't call me." she went inside and locked her door.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

I spent the next few months alternating between feeling sick I'd let such a wonderful thing get away, and feeling like if I hadn't lied I never would have gotten to know her at all and feeling content I'd experienced something I would most probably never get the chance to experience again.  The one common theme was I felt like I'd been kicked in the guts the whole time.  In the first two days after I'd last seen Kathy I sent her a couple of text messages with an apology and asking her to get in touch but I had gotten no reply.  The only thing left seemed to be admit I'd had a good run and it was over.  I'd hoped not to spot her running down the road, the sight of that perfectly toned ass jogging by in those shorts of hers would set me back weeks in the process of getting over her.  I did my best to forget everything and just focus on the remaining things in my life but as anyone who has ever been through a breakup would know it's easier said than done.  I spent a fair bit of time trying to think of a way to meet another gorgeous athlete but short of actually becoming a top class athlete myself I was drawing blanks.  I've never really been out of shape and have always played social sport but I had always considered myself more of a spectator where hardcore training was concerned,  and then bang... I'd be suddenly thinking about Kathy again.
It wasn't just her amazing, athletic body I missed.  I missed her total determination, her willingness to stop at nothing to reach her goal.  The fact she would endure any pain, put herself though hours of intense effort and suffer through relentless punishment just to give herself a better chance once a race came along.  I missed the way she would push even harder in the gym so as not to 'disappoint' me, to show me my belief in her was justified.  I missed her playful side, her mischievious side and the memory of that tight and hard body writhing in my hands as I fucked her blind was one that would stay with me until I died.  It was about now that I'd catch myself feeling sad and sorry and wind up the old story of 'better to have loved and lost....'  And so the whole circle would start again.
It was with surprise mixed with happiness and caution that I recieved a phone call from Kathy several weeks later.  She wanted to see me and as I had the evening off I went around to see her.  As I walked to her front door I was already putting up my guard.  After all, there was every chance she felt the need to confirm the relationship over thereby not leaving any 'maybes' or loose ends.  She was like that.
She answered the door in a white t-shirt and jeans.  Her tanned skin made it easy to see her bra through the shirt and my eyes followed down to her biceps and her toned and slender forearms.  In an instant, all the forgetting about her and getting over her vanished.  I wanted her badly.  I was right back to square one.
"Want to walk and talk?" she asked tentatively.
"Sure." I answered as we turned towards the beach, sunset casting purple and orange smears across the sky.
We walked in awkward silence for a while until we hit the stairs leading down to the beach itself.  As we got down to the sand a cool breeze sprung up, blowing in off the waves.  I offered her my hand, she took it and started talking.
"I can't be with someone I don't trust." she began.
"Wouldn't expect you to." I answered.
"You need to know my trust for you pretty much evaporated when you told me you'd lied to me.  I've tried to put myself in your shoes and understand why you thought you needed to do that.  I guess on the face of it we don't have a lot in common and you were searching for some common ground, but you need to know you screwed up badly."
"I know." I explained.  "But understand I had never thought I stood a chance of getting into your bed, that wasn't my aim.  I just knew there was only so long I could keep you interested with random smalltalk and I knew once you jogged away I would most likely never get another chance to talk to you.  I just wanted to make sure I got to spend more time with you and on the spur of the moment I made a mistake, I'm sorry but I did.  I never wanted to hurt you."
Kathy sighed loudly then continued.  "Well you did and to be honest as far as I was concerned we were done, I don't even bother with liars and I was so mad.  But I'll tell you what my life has been like the last few weeks."
She stopped walked and turned into the sunset.  The breeze whipping the hair away from her face and making her squint a little, then she turned to me.
"I have felt so empty.  I've cried almost every night.  I can't focus on anything, I have no energy.  Normally when I feel down a good, hard gym session turns me around but my training has been a total disaster.  I haven't been able to find any motivation and when I go to bed I want your arms around me so bad I ache."
I had never heard her express herself in this way.  She had always been so cool and confident, never showing any sign of vulnerability.  Her eyes began to fill with tears, she looked away and choked them back before continuing.
"I tried to convince myself I would feel better in time, but it's just not getting any better.  I believe we can rebuild the trust between us, we have to try but I need to know something from you first."
She looked straight back into my eyes again, a small tear running down next to her nose.
"Do you love me?  Because I have found I really do love you."
I was stunned.  It certainly caught me off guard.  Now that the question had been put to me though, the answer was easy.
"Yes Kathy, I love you."
I put my arms around her and she leaned up and kissed my neck, then I put my lips to hers and we had a moment I could never describe.  Moments like these are the reason men put up with the hours getting ready, the silent treatment, the arguements for no other reason than she wants to have one, boring tear-jerking movies and mother-in-laws.  These moments make all that blur into insignificance.  We sat on the sand saying nothing.  I sat with her between my legs, both watching all traces of the sun disappear beneath the ocean.  Not for the first time in recent weeks, life was perfect.
With no sun to take the chill out of the air the breeze soon went from cool to cold and I walked her home.  We walked hand in hand, not saying anything but the contrast from our walk in the other direction could not have been sharper.  She was all mine, this girl that I had admired from afar so many times was finally mine and I couldn't be happier.  When we reached her door she turned and kissed me goodnight.  The obvious message being we shouldn't push things along too fast, and we still had a trust issue to resolve.  A slight reality check but I left in a much better frame of mind than when I'd arrived not two hours before.  She let her fingertips linger on my waist as she turned away and as she closed the door she was staring deep into my eyes with a smile, giving me a small wink just before the door totally hid her from my view.  Then suddenly, I was outside alone.  It was cold.  It was time to go home.

The next weeks were a strange experience.  We were acting like a new couple who had just started dating.  We went to restaurants, movies and long walks together.  It was as if we were getting to know each other all over again and I guess this was Kathy's way of rebuilding her trust in me.  We flirted and teased each other but it was as if she had drawn a line that was not to be crossed until she was ready.  A few times I tried to take things further and each time she would change the subject or back away.  Strangely I didn't get impatient or annoyed.  Unlike normal dating where you are eager to experience your girl for the first time I already knew what was in store, and if Kathy needed time then I would give her all the time she needed.
We were driving home one night after dinner and I had noticed Kathy had eaten even healthier than usual that night.
"Being a good girl tonight were you?"  I asked her.
"What do you mean?"
"You know," I continued, "the salad, your perfect mix of food for energy and all that.  I know you well."
"Ah right." She answered. "Well it's not long until the triathlons start again and the first one of the year is a big one.  With the great off season I've had I was feeling pretty good but then all this shit happened between us and my training has suffered.  I really have to knuckle down now and focus on what I have to do to make sure I'm ready because a bad first event can set the tone for the whole summer."
"So it's nothing but good Kathy from here on in then?"
"Has to be," she sighed, "I'm going for a long run tomorrow followed by a swim if I have the energy, then I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the garage I think for the rest of the week."
"Well I'm sure you'll be back into the swing of it soon."
"I don't even know how much time I'm going to get."  She continued. "A friend of mine is flying in from England mid next week.  She always comes out for the summer sports festival."
I knew about the summer sports festival.  At the beginning of every summer the city's beach was completely closed off and played host to all manner of summer sports.  Triathlons, IronMan series, beach volleyball, beach soccer, surfboat races and more all began their seasons at this one week long festival of sport.  If you ever wanted to be surrounded on every side by fit, toned and tanned women, this is the place to go.  It attracted many international competitors and obviously Kathy's friend was one of them.
"It's weird," she went on, "she is one of my best friends and I love having her here but at the same time we are competing against each other.  We get pretty competitive leading up to the race."
"You mean like racing to the fridge?" I joked.
"More like if we go for a run we always try to beat each other.  We'll never admit to a sore knee or feeling a bit off.  It's silly really we're racing against so many other people but I guess it's just in our nature."
"The festival isn't for a few weeks though is it?"  I asked. "She's arriving pretty early."
"Well we like to spend some time doing things and she likes to acclimatise before competing.  It's a lot hotter here than England."
We pulled up in front of her house and she leaned in to kiss me goodnight.  Then we kissed again, and again.  She breathed in sharply and I was about to kiss her again when she put her hands on my chest and pulled away.
"Soon baby." she looked almost sad. "Goodnight."

Obviously things were still a bid hard for Kathy and I knew she had to keep her mind on her preparation for the start of her season.  I didn't want to be a distraction to her so as hard as it was I left her alone and waited for her to call me.  A couple of times I was out driving and passed by her house, knowing she was most likely training her ass off in her garage I was tempted to stop in but I resisted the urge and knew she would call me when she was ready.
I didn't have to wait too long.  About a week later I was finishing up after a hot and stressful evening at work when I got a text message on my phone:
"Hey sexy!" It started well. "Come round when u finish xxx"
Thinking that sounded fairly encouraging I completed possibly the fastest clean up of all time and raced home for a quick shower and change of clothes before expectantly driving to Kathy's.  I couldn't believe it but my heart was pounding as I knocked on her door.  I remembered the feeling of her body in my arms, her muscles flexing in my hands.  It all seemed so long ago and I was eager to reaquaint myself to say the least.  Therefore I was surprised at what I saw when the door opened.
Standing in the doorway was a tall woman with what was probably shoulder length dark blonde hair pulled into a small ponytail.  She had pale skin and was wearing a blue tank top and three-quarter length jeans.  She had beautiful toned arms and shoulders with deep blue eyes.
"Hi I'm Hannah." she smiled with a distinct english accent. "Kathy's just in the shower she'll be out in a minute."
As I walked in Hannah picked up a glass of wine from the coffee table, there was another empty glass alongside a half empty bottle of white.  I was starting to get an idea of where that text message had come from.  Sure enough Kathy bounced out of the bathroom, hair still wet and wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts.  She threw her arms around me.
"Hey baby!"
"Had a couple of drinks have we?" I asked.
"Have one yourself." she offered, getting me a glass from the cupboard.
"I guess you've met Hannah?  Hannah this is the guy who has been torturing me all through the off season."
"So you're the cruel taskmaster then?" Hannah asked me.
"I dunno," I shrugged, "I don't think I could push her harder than she pushes herself."
Kathy had poured me a glass and we all sat down on the couch, I briefly remembered the time I had massaged her under her towel right where I was sitting now.
"Well something's working well, seriously Hannah have you ever seen me this cut?"
She lifted up her shirt to reveal her seriously cut midsection.  Twisting from side to side to show off every muscle.
"Wow." Hannah seemed impressed. "Maybe I could use some of that rough treatment."
"Hey she's the one who worked till she puked, not me.  I was just there."  I said.
"Rubbish." said Kathy, putting her arm around me. "He treats me like he loves me, then trains me like he hates me.  He's the perfect man."
"Yeah it does help having someone there, I used to train with Bradley until we broke up.  I've been training alone the last few weeks."  Hannah said.
"You guys broke up?" Kathy seemed surprised. "You didn't tell me that, what happened."
"Completely self obsessed, same as all of them."  Hannah answered. "Like I was his support act or something.  I'm over it, the next guy I date won't even play pool.  I'm sick of athletes."
Then Hannah turned to me.
"I thought normal guys didn't like athletic girls.  That's why half the time we end up with these jerks because guys don't like a girl who might be stronger than they are.  I mean if I go like that is that a turn off?"  She flexed her bicep hard.
The muscle literally jumped off her arm.  I wanted to reach over and squeeze it but as Kathy was still right next to me I couldn't appear too impressed.
"Well I think it looks hot, as Kathy's found out." I answered. "I guess not everyone does but that's just me."
Hannah's mood quickly improved and the next couple of hours were filled with giggly, wine induced girly talk.  I sat silently for most of it, interjecting with a comment every so often but mainly let the girls do their catching up.  I sat with my arm over Kathy's shoulders and I tried to hide my watching Hannah's arms as the girls conversed.  When it finally came time to go to bed I folded the couch out for Hannah and grabbed my keys.  I felt a hand take hold of my wrist.
"Stay here tonight." Kathy's voice said from behind me.
I turned and followed her back to her room.  It was such a great feeling to be back in her room, watching her undress and climb into bed next to me.  I pulled her close and ran my fingers down her stomach, my fingertips bumping over the muscles of her six-pack.
"Seems the training's still on track then?" I said to her.
"It's a lot harder without you." She said, snuggling into me even tighter.
I slid my hand upwards and onto her breast, and kneaded it softly.  She moaned a little and began to slowly grind her pussy against me, and I slid my other hand down between her legs.
"Hannah's gonna hear us."  She giggled into my ear.
"Well be quiet then." I told her.
"If you get in me I'm gonna fucking explode." She groaned.
"Well are we just going to not do it the whole time she's here?" I was starting to get annoyed.
"We can't do it now." She pulled away from me.
This was driving me mad.
"What the hell do I do with this thing?" I asked, gesturing at the raging boner I had developed in the last few moments.
"I dunno is it a turn off if I do this?" She flexed her bicep hard and put my hand on it.
"Oh don't do that you cheeky bitch." I told her as I tried to get on top of her.  She lifted me away almost with ease.
"Ok control yourself," she said, "lay back."
"I laid back as she slid down towards my crotch.  Without a moments hesitiation she wrapped her lips around my dick and nearly sucked it clean off.  She was doing things with her tongue and her teeth that I had never experienced before, all the while licking and sucking hard.  This was the greatest head I had ever gotten, and I was wondering if there was anything this amazing girl couldn't do.  Considering how I had told her to keep quiet a few minutes before, I had trouble doing it myself.  To be honest it didn't take her long to finish me off, and when it was over she slid back up next to me.
"You doin ok now?" she smiled.
"Yeah I'm doing ok." I replied.
I took her in my arms and we went to sleep.  At least I did, I should imagine she was still horny as hell.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

I woke up early in the morning to the sound of Kathy's alarm.  She rolled out of bed and told me she and Hannah were going for a run, I grunted and rolled over relishing my extra sleep time.  I heard their voices as they left the house and I quickly went back to sleep.
I was woken again suddenly by the bedroom door closing hard.  I opened my eyes to see Kathy frantically undressing.
"Hannah's taking a shower, now's our chance."
As she threw her shorts to the other side of the room she jumped onto the bed, ripping the covers off and pressing her sweaty body into me.  I hadn't been awake when she had first run in but I was now, she jumped on and began riding me hard.  The sweat from her run was still running down her body as she tried to impale herself on my cock.  Faster and faster she thrust herself onto me.  Too soon the shower water stopped running.
"Oh god come on!" Kathy cried as she leaned forward onto me, grinding on me so hard it hurt.
Soon she pressed into me, gave a little gasp and a shudder, and kissed me hard.
"Thank fuck for that!" She breathed into my ear.
She disappeared to the shower and left me in bed, quietly wondering if that was the best start to a day anyone had ever had.
After the girls had gotten ready we decided to go for a drive to show Hannah some of the sights of the area.  We drove up through the hills to a town about half an hour's drive from home and had some lunch, then went for a walk.  It was a beautiful day, the sun was out and a nice breeze was flowing through the valley making for an all round pleasant experience.  It was as if the whole place had turned on it's best for our international visitor.  We walked along the banks of a large river that ran just outside the town with Hannah visibly enjoying the very different conditions to what she was used to.  Both girls were wearing shorts and Hannah was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt showing off her gorgeous shoulders.  Looking over her legs and the rest of her body whenever her clothes pulled tight on the right areas, it was clear that as expected she was extremely fit.  She was not as cut and defined as Kathy was but I was in no doubt come the race she would be able to match her.  After an hour's walking or so I was starting to feel like turning around or at least stopping for a rest.  The girls of course were completely oblivious to this and were walking and talking like we had only been out five minutes.  Luckily for me I had to start work in a couple of hours and could use this as a reasonable excuse to turn back to the car without looking like a wimp.
When I dropped the girls off at Kathy's house I went inside to get some of my things and Kathy kissed me goodbye.
"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" I asked.
"Oh you know the usual.  We'll probably strip down to our undies and have a pillow fight, then go workout naked for a while..."
Hannah interjected, "Don't forget the hot oil massage later!"
"And that!" Kathy laughed. "Still have fun at work won't you?"
Bitches.

A couple of days later the summer weather had really kicked in.  My first thought when I stepped outside was 'beach'.  My second thought of course was I had two very attractive females that would most likely come with me so I grabbed my beach gear and headed for Kathy's place.  When I arrived I felt initial disappointment, Kathy's car was not in the driveway.  Maybe she was already at the beach and hadn't invited me, rude.  I was just about to drive away when I noticed that although the screen door was closed, the main door behind it was not.  Maybe she was home and she had loaned the car to a friend, or maybe it was in for a service.  Either way I was going to bring her to the beach with me.  Kathy's body in a bikini was worth seeing any time the opportunity came up, and the prospect of Hannah too was just too good to pass up.
I poked my head in the door and called out to Kathy.  There was no answer.  I walked inside and checked the house, there was no-one inside.  Looking out the back door I saw the garage door was open.  Working out, I should have guessed.  As I headed towards the garage I heard the familar whirring sound that meant the exercise bike was in full motion.  As I went inside the heat hit me like a punch in the face and I saw it wasn't Kathy on the bike, but Hannah.  She was wearing only a white sports bra and black lycra shorts.  Dripping with sweat, she kept pumping the pedals with her eyes shut and an expression of pure pain on her face.  She had her ipod in her ears and was not aware I had walked in until I tapped her on the shoulder.
"Woah." She jumped.  "How's it going?"
"Good." I answered. "It's freakin hot in here."
"I know." She answered, slowing her pace and reaching for her bottle. "But I have to acclimatise."
She took a drink and picked up her already wet towel which she had hanging over the handlebars.
"Ah," she gasped, "I'm wrecked."
"Where's Kathy?" I asked her as she climbed off the bike.
"She went to see her mum." Hannah answered, wiping more sweat from her red face.
Now she was standing in front of me I got my first view of her abs.  Shining with sweat, and flexing with every deep breath, they didn't disappoint.  Like the rest of her they were hard and toned, but without the sharp cuts Kathy had developed in her body.  As much as I tried to push the thought from my mind, Hannah looked as sexy as hell.
"I was gonna ask both of you to come to the beach." I said.
"Sounds brilliant." She replied. "I just want to do some abs and I think I'll take you up on that."
I should have left her to it.  Knowing how turned on I was going to get by her sweating and panting in front of me I should have just walked inside and waited for her to finish.  I just couldn't do it.
She sat on the floor and began doing straight leg lifts.  It was oppressively hot in the garage and she wasn't used to the high temperatures.  She was sweating like she was melting as she raised her legs up and down.
"Want to try something really hard?" I asked her. "You'll be done in five minutes then we can go to the beach."
She agreed and I got her on Kathy's incline bench, feet at the top.  I grabbed the medicine ball.
"Kathy loves these." I told her.  "She'll do them until she pukes."
I ran her through the basics of the exercise Kathy and I had done together dozens of times.  She would sit up and throw the ball to me, I would quickly return it and she would do another rep.  With surprising enthusiasm she completed her first rep, then her second, then her third.  She found her rhythym and was soon throwing the ball back to me with all the vigour I was using throwing to her.  Where had this come from?  A minute ago this girl looked completely wiped out, now she was cranking out some of the most brutally hard crunches in existance.  She began to grunt loudly, face twisted with the effort and pain.  On the next rep the ball slipped from her hands and she lay back on the bench, hands holding her burning abs, she fought to catch her breath.
"Beach now?" I suggested.
"Not yet," she gasped. "Few more."
Were all these triathletes like this?  Hannah was doing nothing more than acclimatising to the heat only a few minutes ago, now she was killing herself on my suggestion she try something new.  I placed the ball back in her hands.  Even I was sweating in the heat, she must have been suffering incredibly.  She sat up and threw the ball to me hard, I returned it with equal force.  She started going faster and faster, sweat flicking off her hair with each rep.  Soon after she hit her limits and squeezed out about five more noisy reps.  With one last effort she lobbed the ball back to me and collapsed back on the bench, exhausted.
"Shit that's so hard." she gasped. "How many does Kathy do?"
"A few," I replied, "We never really keep count we just keep going till she can't do any more."
"No wonder she's looking so fit, you're nuts." She laughed as she got of the bench and took a drink.
"So I've been told."
She toweled herself off as she disappeared back into the house.
"I'll just get changed and we'll head down." She called out.
I waited for her in the house and when she emerged I was somewhat relieved.  She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, no sexy swimwear to pull my mind in directions it shouldn't be going.  I was with Kathy and that was the end of it, and Hannah and I were just going to the beach on a hot day.  That's all.
Kathy's place was not far from the beach so we left a note for her and walked down together.
"I can't wait to get in that water." Hannah said. "It's so bleeding hot."
We walked down the cliffs to the beach and after spreading our towels on the sand Hannah turned her attention to the water.  Then came the moment I both feared and craved in equal measure, she pulled off her shirt to reveal a tiny green bikini.  Her body looked fantastic with just the scantest traces of fabric covering it.  Her breasts were slightly smaller than Kathy's but were perfectly proportioned to her slender athletic physique.  She ran to the water and jumped in under a wave.  She emerged after a few seconds and pushed the hair from her eyes.
"You coming in?" She called to me.
Seriously doubting my ability to resist her for much longer I made my way into the water.  By the time I was waist deep she swam up to me.
"This feels amazing." She said. "I don't need time to aclimatise to this, but I'll take all day if that's alright."
It was nice in the water, and it was nice once again being the object of so many envious stares as I once again was in the company of a beautiful, fit woman.  She spent some minutes just floating there, allowing the cool water to draw the fatigue and pain out of her still burning body.  She lay there enjoying the water before standing up, I tried to avoid watching the water drops running down her skin.
"I'll be back in a minute.  Just have to put some sunblock on or I'll probably fry out here."
As I watched her walk out towards the sand I noticed the icecream truck slowly making it's way in our direction.  It made sense, with all the people here today they would be doing a roaring trade and I thought I might like to get one myself.  I left the water and began rummaging around in my bag, found my wallet and turned towards the truck.  I tried my best to ignore Hannah, massaging the sun cream into her muscular arms.  On returning with the ice cream she was rubbing the cream on her chest, paying particular and obvious attention to her nearly exposed breasts.  I handed her the cone I had bought for her and sat next to her on the sand.  She licked the ice cream she held in one hand as she massaged sun block into her long and toned legs with the other.  I tried not to look but I only possess so much self control.  As she finished with her legs she turned to me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

"Could you do my back?" She asked, handing me the tube of cream.
I felt like I was being set up, like soon some jerk with a hidden camera would jump out and I'd find myself the subject of some TV prank.  Of course though I agreed and she rolled onto her front.  I began rubbing the sun cream into the dense muscle of her back.  Having to rework areas where the cream had collected in the various dips and dimples between her muscles and spread it out over the rest of her smooth, pale skin.
"Ooh can I stay here a while?" She giggled. "That's really nice."
"Well you're back is done, so that's your lot." I answered, feeling a mixture of relief and disappointment.
"Yeah I think I'm all covered." She said, rolling over and inspecting her stomach.  Running her fingers through the clefts her mild ab flex had produced.  Then she sat up and sipped from her bottle.
"So how did you and Kathy get together?" She asked, turning to me.
I was surprised by the question.
"I saw her out running one day.  She stopped near me to stretch and I started talking to her, it went from there." I didn't think she needed to know about my little lies.
"So what made you talk to her?  The vision of a tight bum in shorts too hard to resist huh?" She laughed.
"What makes any guy talk to a girl?" I replied. "Look at her."
"Yeah but what in particular?  If you say you were checking out her tits it's ok, I won't tell."
"If you must know," I answered, "I'd never seen anyone in as good shape as her, she looked so good I knew if I didn't talk to her I'd spend the rest of the week regretting it."
"So you like the whole fit girl look huh?"
"You could say that."
"Well what do you think of me?" She asked.
"Oh no, no way!" I stopped her. "I am not getting into that.  You are my girl's friend and therefore appear to me as a floating head, no body at all."
"Oh come on!" She laughed. "I won't tell.  Imagine you hadn't met Kathy and it had been me running along that day, would you have talked to me?"
"Why are you asking me this?" I asked her, feeling a little uncomfortable.
"I don't know," she sighed, "I guess since I broke up with my last boyfriend I've been feeling a little insecure.  I get up and train every day thinking in the process I might be making myself less attractive.  Not many guys seem to like a girl who might be stronger than them, but obviously it doesn't bother you."
"Well it's not like I get off on the idea of a woman that can beat the shit out of me." I said. "I just think that an athletic female is just about the hottest thing on the planet, and I'm not the only one who thinks like that."
"I'm glad, Kathy's a lucky girl.  But you never answered my question..."
"What question?"
"I'll dumb it down for you," she rolled her eyes, "We never met, you and Kathy never met.  Would you wanna fuck me if you saw me?"
"If it gets us off this line of questioning, then yes I would.  You look amazing, but don't you dare tell Kathy." I instructed her.
"That's what I wanted to hear." She grinned.
The rest of the afternoon we spent alternating between the water and the sand.  I was constantly checking the stairs that led up the cliffs, wanting Kathy to arrive and give me something else to focus on other than Hannah's toned rear end.  She seemed to become even more flirty than before with this boost to her confidence I had given her, and it may have just been me but it seemed she was flaunting herself at every opportunity.  As the day wore on and the tide started to come in we moved all our gear back towards the cliffs, not wanting our towels to get wet.  When she knew I was looking she picked up my beach bag with one arm, prompting a flex of her beautiful bicep.  I tried to ignore her but she looked so awesome.  She had got my mind travelling on this path, and now all I wanted to do was fuck her and fuck her and to hell with the consequences.  We sat on the sand together as the sun began to go down, all the while I was trying to make innocent conversation.  Every time she spoke to me however, she looked deep into my eyes or curled her hair around her finger.  'To hell with this', I thought to myself.  'I want it, she wants it, let's go somewhere and do it already'.
"Hannah," I said. "I have an idea.."
She turned to me, once again looking deep into my eyes.
"Hey you two!" A familiar voice said from behind us.
I turned around.  Kathy was at the bottom of the stairs and jogging across the soft sand to join us, I suddenly couldn't believe how close I had come to ruining everything, again.
"I'm going in the water, coming?" She said as she dropped her towel and jogged right past us toward the water.
"I'll come." I said as I got to my feet.
"Come on Hannah, you big wuss!" She shouted out.
"Nah I think I'll stay here for a bit." Hannah replied.
I walked out towards the water and towards the ever lowering sun.  Kathy was in up to her chest, her breasts just about floating on the water.  The sky was turning orange and purple, and I admired it until I got close to Kathy at whch time I turned my attention to her.  The fading light made the water drops glisten on her body and face, her wet hair stuck to her face and those gorgeous shoulders.  She put her arms around my shoulders and wrapped her legs around my waist, then leaned in and kissed me.
"I love you baby." She said softly. "How was your day?"
"Good." I answered.
I smiled but felt like such a weak minded wanker.  I considered myself a decent guy but in the past few months I had lied my way into a girl's house, lied my way into her bed and into a relationship.  Somehow her good heart is able to forgive me, and I do my best to get with her friend.  To make it even more pathetic, even if I could start seeing Hannah it would be over in a matter of weeks as she lived on the other side of the world.  I looked into Kathy's trusting eyes, she knew not a thing about it.
"So did Hannah flirt with you?" Maybe she knew more than I gave her credit for.
"Why do you say that? I asked, trying to look casual.
"Anytime she knows she looks good she lays it on pretty thick.  She can't help herself.  She'll never act on it it's just the way she is.  The moment I saw her in that bikini I thought she'd be turning it on again."
"She hasn't really said much to me like that," I lied, "Just talked about nothing."
"Did she try to pick your brain about my training?" She asked.
"A little bit, but not a lot."
"Well if she does don't tell her too much." She said, squeezing me. "She knows I'm going into this race in really good condition and she'll want to know how.  But she couldn't do it because she doesn't have you to inspire her."
"Yeah no worries." I smiled at her, not mentioning those crunches I had shown Hannah in the garage.
All this time I'd been thinking Hannah was really into me, and all she'd wanted was either some self-esteem boost or some inside training tips.  I couldn't believe how close I had come to making a complete fool of myself, let alone throwing away the best relationship of my life.
"Sorry about the other morning as well." Kathy said to me.
"For what?" I asked, confused.
"For running in, jumping you and leaving you hanging." She said. "I just needed it so bad and it's been nearly impossible with her being around." She gestured at Hannah, still sitting on the sand.
"Yeah you left me tent-poling that sheet pretty bad," I smiled, "but I want you to know any time you need a pole to ride on... I'm here for you".
"Thanks," she laughed, "but I'll make it up to you."
She kissed me again and squeezed me tighter with her legs, rubbing her pussy on me.  As you can imagine, this was doing nothing for my ability to come out of the water any time soon.  Maybe I'd tease her a little.
"I'm just surprised you had the energy for that right after a run, must not be working that hard these days." I smirked at her. "Getting a bit slack?"
I knew this would get a reaction after she had worked so hard and suffered so much, even if she knew I was saying it in fun.
"You know I'm building my energy for the race," she said, giving me a phony punch in the chest, "plus I look fit enough to you, don't I?"
On saying that she flexed her wet bicep, so hard it shook.  That was it for me, I'd fuck her right here in the water if I had to.  I grabbed her hard and went to kiss her, but she pulled away.
"Oh no I'd better head in and do some push ups." She said. "Wouldn't want to have any spare energy left over.  Come sit with us once that's gone down."
'That' was my now bulging cock, and she gave it a little squeeze as she left me there.  Why do women always win those?  Bitch.
As the light faded and a cool breeze started whipping over the waves I also headed out of the water.  I took Kathy by the hand as we left the sand and started the walk back to her house.  We all walked in silence, not for any reason other than none of us felt the need to say anything.  It was a beautiful night after a beautiful day and we all were quite content just to walk and enjoy it.  I was holding the hand of the girl of my dreams, and yet I was deliberately not allowing us to walk behind Hannah.  I did not need that firm backside in front of me, I was only human after all.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

The days counted down until we were only a week away from the beginning of the sports festival, and the atmosphere at Kathy's house had changed gradually but dramatically.  It was still all smiles and jokes most of the time, but there was tension in the air and it didn't take much for one girl to get snippy at the other.  I pulled Kathy aside one afternoon and asked her what was going on.  She sternly denied knowing what I was talking about and told me I was being stupid.  I left her alone after that because it didn't take a genius to work out what was going on, the race was playing on both of their minds.  Despite their friendship they both passionately wanted to beat the other one.  There were fifty-odd other girls in the race but as far as I knew none were living together and at the same time having to compete against one another.  The fact that neither girl was training particularly hard in the build up to the race probably didn't help the situation.  They were both eating for maximum energy and had no release for all their built up aggression and tension. 
In addition to this each one was trying to get the mental edge of the other.  I was sitting on the couch with Kathy watching TV, she was eating a salad with some chicken.  Hannah walked in and picked a piece of chicken up off Kathy's plate.
"Ooh, chicken." She said and took the biggest piece.
Any other time with anyone else this silly little act would not be an issue, but there were greater forces at work here and Kathy was not going to take it lying down.
"I'd put that back if I were you." She said, deadly serious.
"Why?" Hannah turned and looked her straight in the eye. "I like chicken."
"Because it's mine, get your own." Kathy shot back.
"For god's sake." Hannah sighed and rolled her eyes, throwing the meat back onto Kathy's plate.
A day later I was looking in the fridge for something for myself when Hannah walked in from the garage.  She had done a light workout and was a little sweaty, and wearing what must be the most revealing workout clothes she owned.  No doubt about it, she looked fantastic and knew it.
"Can you get me a drink?" She asked. "I'm so hot."
She bent down to get a glass from the cupboard, giving me a first class view of that brilliant ass of hers.  I looked over at Kathy who was cleaning up and she was standing there, silently fuming. 
About that time I decided to stop spending so much time there.  Not only was the tension unpleasant but Kathy wasn't very pleasant to be around and I could do without Hannah using me to get to her.  They wanted to be bitches that was fine, just so long as they left me out of it.  If they ever wanted to kiss and make up, I'd be there with the strawberries and cream.
Therefore I found myself waking up at home from then on.  I was surprised to hear a knock at the door one morning as I was getting out of the shower.  I opened the door and it was Kathy, in her usual running gear.
"Hey.  Where's Hannah?" I asked, knowing they always ran together.
"Fuck Hannah." Kathy said, still breathing heavily. "I had to get out of that house."
"What happened?" I asked.
"She's just trying to get under my skin.  I know she's playing games with me and I can deal with that but I'm just over it.  Maybe I could come in?"
I let her in and she sat on the floor to stretch her legs.  I sat on the couch and when she sat up I started rubbing her shoulders.
"That feels good, keep doing exactly what you're doing." She told me as I kneaded her back and shoulders with my thumbs.
"You got some nice tan lines happening there." I said, rubbing underneath her sports bra.
"Maybe I shouldn't spend so much time in it then." She lifted her arms straight up in what had become the signal for 'pull it off'.
I pulled the bra up and off her, leaving her musclular back totally exposed.  I continued with the massage.
"You're nothing but a little ball of angry lately," I said, "you nervous about the race?"
"I've just got so much pent up frustration," she admitted, "I can't train hard and I just can't get all this nervous energy out.  I just wanna go to the gym with you and kill myself but of course I can't, it's driving me mad."
"Well..." I said, reaching my hand around her front and rubbing her nipple between my thumb and finger, "there are other ways of releasing tension and Hannah has no idea where I live."
"Oh my god that is the best idea I've heard in my life." She agreed. "It's been so long since we've been able to just go for it, get your fucking clothes off."
By the time I had hastily ripped my clothes off she was already naked and lying on the couch, with one finger in her pussy.  I crawled on top of her and replaced her finger with mine, rapidly stroking the inside of her with my fingertip.
"Forget that," she gasped, gripping my waist tight with her fingernails, "get inside me and split me in half!"
She didn't need to tell me twice.  I rode her as hard as I could, pumping my dick into her over and over like a piston.  She was still gripping me hard, veins popping up in her forearms and shoulders as she held me.  I was giving her all I had but she wanted more, she was thrusting upwards so hard she was lifting me up off the couch.
"Hang on a sec." She gasped as she put both legs up behind her head.
I grabbed hold of her insanely defined calves and pounded into her again.  She was gasping and grunting as I pushed into her faster, either with pleasure or the effort of keeping her legs in position.  She dragged her nails down my back and screamed out, then pulling me into her.  She threw her head back and cried out as if she was about to burst into tears, large veins running up each side of her neck.  She clenched her teeth as if she could barely take the insane levels of pleasure she was feeling.  Suddenly she stopped and looked straight into my eyes, her's were wet and a light mist of sweat covered her face.
"Roll over." Was all she said.
I pulled out of her and she jumped on top of me, she slid my cock into her and rode me hard.  She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest, and I grabbed her ass and squeezed hard.  She jumped like she had just been given an electric shock, before moaning and thrusting onto me even harder.  I released my grip and gave her hard ass a little smack.  She paused for a moment.
"Oh god yes." She moaned. "Hit me harder."
I didn't want to just start belting the shit out of her as I knew girls could get kind of funny about this sort of thing, so I smacked her again only slightly harder.
"Are you asleep?" She laughed. "Fuckin hit me!"
I smacked her hard.  She moaned and writhed against me, biting my ear.
"Why have we never done this?" She shrieked as I smacked her again and again.
She grunted and yelped as I repeatedly spanked her.  She was grinding me harder and faster the more I hit her.  I looked up and saw her eyes were closed as if she had forgotten everything else, as if she was almost overcome by the intense pleasure.  I reached both my hands down and grabbed her ass cheeks hard, forcing her onto my cock and pushing deep inside her.  Her whole body tensed and she dug her nails into my shoulders.  She pressed her face into my chest and she moved as if having a full body convulsion.  Then with a loud moan every muscle in her body relaxed and she looked up and kissed me hard, things were suddenly very gooey around the crotch area.  I guessed she was satisfied.
"That was amazing." She smiled as she wiped away some hair that was clinging to her sweaty face.
"I never knew you were into stuff like that." I said.
"Neither did I," she laughed, "but from now on you have my permission to spank me as hard as you like.  Oh that was so good."
She pulled off me and collapsed down next to me, I turned onto my side and put my hand on her waist.
"Well I don't want to hurt ya." I said playfully, giving her a little squeeze.
"Says the guy who trains me so hard I puke." she laughed. "Now all of a sudden you don't want to hurt me."
"I'm pretty sure you asked for the training and now you're in the best condition of your life."
"Well it seems every time you hurt me something good happens, so you now have permission to cause me pain any time you like."
"Mmm I'll keep that in mind." I smiled deviously.
"Can I stay here tonight?" She asked. "I don't want to deal with Hannah again tonight."
"You sure that won't make things worse?"
"No.  We both know what athletes can be like, we'll be fine we just need some alone time." She answered. "In fact, do you mind going to my place to pick up some stuff?  Just toothbrush and some clothes really."
"Sure."
She wrote me a short list of things to bring back and I drove to Kathy's house.  I was slightly apprehensive about how Hannah would react when I arrived and told her Kathy wouldn't be coming home.  I gave a quick two knocks on the door then let myself in.
"I'm in my room." A familiar british accent called out.
I walked into Hannah's room and she was lying on her bed in t-shirt and shorts, reading a cosmo.
"How are you?" I asked, damn she had good legs.
"Ok," she looked up at me. "I'm guessing Kathy's at your place, talking about how awful I am?"
"She's fine," I answered, "she just needs some time so she'll stay at mine tonight."
"I feel so bad about everything, it's just been so tense around here lately."
"Well you're both competitive people, it's understandable there might be some clashes." I said, sitting on the corner of the bed. "You guys will be fine."
"I think while I've got you alone I owe you an apology too." She said, sitting up and drawing her knees up to her chin.
"What for?" I asked as I tried hard not to notice how her shorts rode up to her ass cheeks.
"Well I've been flirting with you pretty hard and you know it.  Kathy's my friend and you're her man, it's inappropriate and I'm sorry."
"It's fine, don't give it another thought,"
"I guess I've just been in need of an ego boost lately." She went on. "You know I've been single for a while and that's fine I mean, it's good to be able to focus on me but that's not really what's bugging me.  Can I tell you something in secret?"
"Of course."
"Well I've always been a better athlete than Kathy.  She has never competed outside her own country, I have competed in three countries outside Britain.  I once represented England and was in with a chance of going to the olympics.  Now I've come over here and Kathy's in amazing condition, she's got you and everything seems to be so great for her.  I used to be one of the best in the world, now it seems I'm not even the best athlete I know.  I guess I'm a little jealous."
"You want some advice?" I asked her.
"Love some."
"You don't become one of the world's best just by training hard," I said, "You don't get there with only talent.  It's a combination of the two plus the mental strength to block everything out and dig deep when it gets hard.  Regardless of anything else you will always have that ability because you were born with it.  Block out the things you can't change and run the best race you can."
"I guess you have a point." She smiled. "Thanks"
She got up onto her knees and gave me a hug.  I hugged her back and as she released I left my hands on her waist.
"And with this body you won't be single for long, trust me."
She blushed a little and smiled.  I gathered up Kathy's things and returned home, leaving Hannah with her thoughts.  Kathy and I spent the rest of the day together and I focused on trying to keep her relaxed.  The race was only a couple of days away and I knew it would be weighing on her mind.  A few times we were in the middle of a conversation and I could tell she had just tuned out, her mind was elsewhere.  She stayed with me that night and I thought it was important for her to release as much stress as she needed to  If she did that with wild sex, who was I to refuse?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

The day of the race dawned warm and sunny, one of those days that makes you want to be outside.  I picked up the girls from Kathy's place and we spent an age loading all the gear into her car.  Bikes on the roof-rack, swimsuits, shoes and all manner of things I didn't even know the function of were crammed into the back.  The girls had obviously resolved their differences but there was still tension on the drive there.  Most of the drive was full of lame jokes followed by over the top laughter punctuated by long periods of silence.  You couldn't really blame them.  One had travelled halfway across the world and the other had trained herself half to death in preparation for this day.  I was even feeling a few nerves for the both of them as we arrived at the beachfront.  There were cars everywhere, and after dropping the girls off and helping them unload their gear I had to park a mile away. 
The walk back to the beach was hardly an unpleasant experience however, the whole city was buzzing for the week long festival of summer sports.  All the shops were open and there were spectator areas and marquees set up all along the beachfront.  A public address system announced when and where all the events were taking place and the whole area was full of fit and toned bodies.  With beach volleyball, triathlon, beach soccer, surfboat racing, sailing, wakeboarding and a bikini contest on offer at any one time boredom was not an issue.
I tracked down Kathy near where I dropped her off.  She was under a marquee where it seemed most of the triathlon entrants were readying themselves.  She was already in her racing gear, bent over her bag and checking her shoes and bike pedal clips for what would have to be the millionth time.  I walked up behind her and dug my fingers into her ribs.
"Shit!" She jumped about a foot in the air.
"Ha ha, how's everything?" I laughed.
"Great when people aren't sneaking up on me." She answered.
She gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.  She was a picture of athleticism in her black, one piece swimsuit.  Her arms and legs rippled with her every movement, and the material of her swimsuit clung tightly to her breasts and abs.
"It's only an hour till the start baby, I'll see you at the finish."
It was clear she needed her time to focus and go through whatever pre-event routine she liked to go through, and equally clear I wasn't part of it.  I could respect that, everyone had their own ways of coping with the jitters and she needed time to run through hers.  What I did need now is to find a way to kill the next hour and luckily there was plenty of hot athlete skin on show.  I decided beach volleyball was a worthy use of my time and spent a very enjoyable hour watching scantily-clad woman bounce around on the sand.  All too soon however, the loudspeaker was announcing the imminent start of the triathlon.
I made my way to the start area and found the area full of athletes and fans.  Like most mixed events of this type, the women would set off first followed by the men.  The top ten or so men would generally overtake the women through the event but they were not in direct competition with each other, more like two separate races taking place simultaniously.
The women were all tightly bunched together, waiting for the starters gun while most of the men continued the last of their warm ups behind them.  I recognised the current women's world number one in the front row, along with several other top international competitors.  I could see Hannah a couple of rows back but even though I had pushed right up against the tape separating the spectators from the competitors I could not see Kathy.  It was difficult at the best of times as most of them wore black or dark coloured one-piece swimsuits, hair under a skull cap and goggles over their eyes like they were preparing for a race to the centre of the earth.  I was nervous for both of them, but naturally more so for Kathy.  My mind flashed back to all those nights we spent in the gym, and that was in addition to her normal training.  All the pain, the sweat soaked clothes, the tears and her amazing refusal to give up and admit she had reached her limit.  All that was about to either pay off, or prove a complete waste of time.
The starters gun cracked and all the girls ran straight down the sand and into the sea.  I did catch a glimpse of Kathy in mid pack as they disappeared into the ocean, blending into an unrecognisable blob of flailing arms, legs and foam.  The start of an event like this is always a slight anti-climax.  They race off into the water and then for ages afterwards you can't see anything until they emerge minutes later.  I expected to see Kathy make up a few positions in the swim owing to her fantastic upper body strength and she didn't disappoint me.  Along with most of the crowd I had moved the short distance to view the transision area where the girls would emerge from the water and head off on the bike.  Kathy had emerged with the leading pack and was very quick to get the skull cap and goggles off, shoes on, onto the bike and away.  Hannah was performing strongly as well, she had lost s few spots but wasn't far behind in terms of distance.  The bike was her strongest discipline as she would be looking to make up and many positions as possible in this part of the race.
The bike course was layed out on the public roads surrounding the waterfront area.  They would ride up one side of the main street between the shops and cafes, around a marker and back up the other side.  They would make a hard right and ride alongside a large grassy reserve that - along with a small theme park - separated the road from the sand.  This area was packed with spectators as was the rest of the course that then turned right again onto a road that heads for the city centre.  The rest of the course was basically long straights and right turns until they arrived back at the start.  The bike leg was five laps long.  After the first lap Kathy was still more or less with the leaders, Hannah had duly picked up positions and was moving very well through the field.  By the end of the second lap Kathy had fallen off the pace of the leaders but was streets ahead of the rest of the local entrants, Hannah was actually the next behind her having despatched the other women she had been racing with.  Not long after they had begun the third lap the announcer became very excited about something.  Like most loudspeakers the one near me was distorted to the point of being inaudable and that combined with the spectators loud cheering at a tremendous battle going on for the lead of the men's race meant I had no idea what the announcer was saying.  The next time around I could see nothing amiss, leaders were maintaining the status quo and Kathy had not really lost or gained anything.  I noticed though how comfortable she looked, strong and confident.  Seemed Hannah's fears about Kathy's condition were well founded.  It was at that point I noticed Hannah had not been past me, a few other women had passed by but I had not seen Hannah who last I knew had been not far behind Kathy.  After a long wait she finally rode past.  She was in among the backmarkers and had a large graze down her leg.  Her swimsuit was slightly torn near her hips and her face wore and expression of pure agony.  Obviously she had taken a fall somewhere and that was most likely the unheard message from the announcer.  The question now was not where she would finish, but if she would finish.
I could only imagine her discomfort as she pedaled by me next time around.  The passing breeze intensifying the pain of her injury, coupled with the sweat running into it would form a serious distraction.  This combined with the fact that she was now near last and had no chance of a decent result after travelling half way around the world.  How she coped with the mental and emotion side of that is still beyond my understanding.
The leaders were completing the bike leg and moving onto the run.  The running course was almost a mirror image of the bike one, except they headed left off the main street instead of right and followed a similar layout around the mainly upmarket residential area situated there.  Along with a large section of the crowd I moved to a good vantage point on the running course within sight of the finish line.  Kathy was now out of touch with the leaders but was running a fairly lonely race as 'best of the rest'.  She looked great.  No signs of fatigue in her confident, steady stride.  She had a light sheen of sweat visible on her arms and back but looked comfortable.  My main concern was for Hannah and when she came into view the contrast to Kathy's relative comfort could not have been greater.  She was clearly exhausted, her injury having taken its toll on her stamina.  Her face was bright red and a picture of total exhaustion.  I yelled out to her to keep going but she didn't acknowledge my presence at all, as if all her concentration was being directed at keeping her legs moving.
The running leg was two laps long and the top males had begun to overtake the leading females.  The last lap was run without much incident and as the leading women were crossing the line I made my way down to intercept Kathy at the finish.  Sure enough she appeared in the home stretch having taken quite a bit of time out of the leaders, as she crossed the line she recieved a good reception from the crowd as the first local competitor home.  I tried to push my way out into the finishing area but was held back by a security guard.  It didn't matter however as she spotted me almost immediately and threw her arms around me.
"Thankyou, thankyou.  Thankyou I love you so much." She half whispered into my ear between deep breaths.
Her sweaty arms were wrapped around my neck and her heaving chest squeezed into me as she breathed deep and hard.  I tried to hand her a towel to wipe herself down but she didn't want to let me go, she just held me tight for probably over two minutes.  All the emotion that she had kept under wraps during the event itself could be released now.  She kissed me hard.
"I could never have done this without you thankyou baby." She almost cried.
After she settled down and began to dry herself she asked me where Hannah was.  Her main concern seeming to be that she had beaten her.  I told her what had happened and her elation changed to sudden concern for her friend.  When Hannah finally did appear she was almost in a state of collapse.  She stumbled towards the line and immediately after crossing she fell into the arms of ambulance officers who took her straight to the medical tent.  We rushed after them and after a few minutes and Hannah giving permission we were allowed in to see her.
She was lying on the bed and had an IV drip in her arm for rapid rehydration.
"I just pushed too hard." She cried without us even asking the question. "I had to make up places after the swim and just tried to corner too fast."
She had her hands over her eyes and the medics were treating her leg.  Kathy kneeled down next to Hannah and stroked Hannah's forehead.
"It happens to everyone sometimes, it'll be fine." She said softly.
I left the tent at this point feeling it was too crowded and I wasn't really adding anything to the situation.  I sat down outside the tent and could hear Hannah sobbing.  It was hard not to feel for her, she had trained hard and sacrificed a lot and blew it all with one simple mistake.  She had no excuses and no one else to blame, she had messed up and all the effort in training and pain in the race had come to nothing.
Soon an official came to find Kathy.  The sports festival's main sponsor had put up a cash prize for the best placed local athlete in all the events and Kathy was to be presented with that.  She smiled as she was presented the prize alongside the outright winners but you could tell the moment was bittersweet as she felt for Hannah as well. 
Hannah was eventually released from the medical tent and although there were many events still to be run did not feel like hanging around.  We drove home as we drove there, making smalltalk.  On arriving back at Kathy's, the two exhausted girls went inside while I unpacked the car.  Inside Kathy had gone straight for the shower while Hannah went straight to bed.  I took her some painkillers and she thanked me before asking me to close her curtains and her door, she needed to be alone.
Kathy emerged from the bathroom wearing only a towel, finding me on the corner of her bed.  I stood up and closed the door, Kathy was picking up her swimsuit and other gear off her floor when I walked up behind her and pulled off her towel.
"Oh, I'd love to baby but I'm so tired." She smiled, knowing what I had in mind.
I put my hands on her hard waist, drew her to me and kissed her on the neck.
"You make a good case," she laughed, "but I'd be a dud right now trust me.  I'd love it if you stayed the night though."
We spent the remaining hours of the day just sitting on the couch and talking.  She took me through every moment of the race in detail.  You could hardly blame her for wanting to talk about it as it was in her view the best race she has ever run, and she could hardly talk about it with Hannah.
We were talking with the tv on in the background and the evening news had come on.  The sports report had a full round up of the sports festival action and naturally we both paused our conversation to watch.  There was a small clip of Hannah's crash and we could see it was as she had described it.  She had simply tried to corner too fast and fallen hard on her side when the bike slid out from underneath her.  Of course they showed the winners crossing the line but we were both surprised to see what was shown next.
"Local athlete Katherine Green proved to be the surprise package of the day by not only being first local athlete home, but also placing a highly impressive eighth overall.  She placed ahead of many of the more fancied competitors and proven local talent can mix it with the best in the world."
They even showed footage of Kathy crossing the line and receiving her prize.
"I can't believe they showed me!" She enthused. "That's unbelievable!"
"Congratulations baby." I said as I kissed her on the cheek. "You deserve every bit of it."
After another hour or so we decided to head to bed.  We slid under the sheets and I held her tight body close to me.  In no time at all she was asleep, and when you think about it no wonder.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bmwm3

Later in the week Hannah was preparing to head back to the U.K.  It was her last evening before her flight and she had already packed most of her things.  She had taken the bandage off her leg and the graze had begun to heal.  She said it no longer caused her any pain and apart from being a bit subjued she seemed to have gotten over her disasterous race.  We were having a few drinks at Kathy's place because it was Hannah's last night and the conversation was good and light hearted.  There was no sign of the tension between the two girls that had existed the last few weeks, if anything they were acting a little over friendly.  I couldn't put my finger on exactly why, but I felt they both knew something I didn't.  More to the point I felt they were deliberately not telling me something and it was bugging me.  Several times I spotted them exchanging glances and after a while I couldn't hold it in any more.
"What is with you two tonight?" I asked.
Hannah giggled.  Kathy answered me,
"What do you mean?"
"I mean you are both acting wierd." I said.
"Are we?" Hannah chirped.
"Can I see you in my room for a sec?" Kathy asked me.
We went into her room.
"What's going on?" I asked, exasperated.
"Nothing bad," she answered, "we are just a bit nervous.  You see, you've been really great to me and Hannah says you've helped her out as well.  We wanted to do something for you but it's kind of a first for both of us."
"Ok..." I answered, slightly intrigued.
"You ready Hannah?" She called out.
The bedroom door opened and there was Hannah.  Her perfectly toned body covered only by some sexy black lingere.  She closed the door behind her and marched up to me, grabbing hold of the back of my head and kissing me hard.  I was shocked as much as anything else and as she pushed me onto the bed I saw Kathy was also getting undressed.  Wherever this was going, I wanted to see it through to the end.  Hannah pulled Kathy close and unhooked her bra.  Kathy let it fall to the floor and returned the favour to Hannah.  It was the first time I had seen Hannah's breasts and although they were smaller than Kathy's they were round and looked soft as Kathy put her hand on one.  They stood close and Hannah placed her hand on the back of Kathy's neck, Kathy put her hand on Hannah's slender waist and gently drew her close.  Their breasts touched, gently at first then they squeezed together harder as the two bodies pressed close.  The girls moved their lips tantalizingly close, then with her cheeky smile and a sideways glance at me Kathy moved in and the girls kissed.  I could not believe what I was seeing as I watched the two hard bodies press together.  Kathy's hand on Hannah's back didn't even cause a slight depression in her firm back, and I noticed the contrast of Kathy's tanned skin pressing onto Hannah's silky white complexion.  Their firm stomachs slid against each other as the girls kissed softly.
Hannah ran her hand over Kathy's erect nipple and down the ridges of her abs.  I noticed how Kathy's hard muscle definition differed from Hannah's slightly softer look.  Kathy's skin seemed to suck in over every muscle and vein, while Hannah didn't appear as defined it was obvious she was a highly trained athlete.  Hannah continued to slide her hand down and between Kathy's legs.  Kathy shivered and put her hand on Hannah's ass, sliding her hand under her panties and slipping them down her long legs.  Hannah giggled and did the same to Kathy and soon I had both girls standing in front of me, completely naked.  Kathy noticed the raging boner I had from watching them and turned back to Hannah.  She ran her hand over Hannah's biceps and then traced a line right down the centre of her abs.
"This girl's in awesome shape," she said to me, "her body is so hard, but she's all mine too bad for you."
They kissed again before Hannah turned to me.
"And this one is all mine now.  Look at those abs, those glutes, those arms, those awesome tits...."
Hannah leaned down and sucked softly on Kathy's nipple before sliding down and kissing her abs.  She continued down even further and turned Kathy to lean up against the wardrobe.  She turned and winked at me before licking Kathy's pussy once, then again and again.  Kathy's expression was one of pure extasy as her body quivered and rattled the wardrobe against the wall.  Hannah turned to me again.
"You're a lucky man.  Look how hot she is!  I want to fuck her hard."
I have to admit I felt quite lucky at this point.  They stopped the tongue twisting and both climbed onto the bed, one kneeling each side of me on the matress.  They began kissing again and Kathy reached down and began to stroke my bulging cock.  I reached up with both hands and put two fingers inside each of them, fingering the pair of them as they kissed hard above me.  Before long the girls were both only kissing intermittently as they were snatching sharp breaths and moaning with pleasure.  Hannah was gripping Kathy's muscular shoulders hard and thrusting down onto my fingers while Kathy was aggressively kissing Hannah's chest. Suddenly Kathy stopped and pushed Hannah off my hand.
"That's my man there!" She said sternly. "Hands off you naughty bitch, I'm gonna teach you a lesson.  Bend over!"
Hannah bent right over with her legs straight and her hands on the bed.  Her triceps jutting out of her straightened arms.  Kathy walked round behind her and spanked her hard.  Hannah yelped as Kathy hit her hard ass over and over again, far harder than I had ever hit her.
"You wanna fuck so bad?" Kathy asked.
"Yes yes oh god yes!" Hannah gasped back.
"Well take this!"
Kathy had reached down into Hannah's bag and pulled out a dildo.  Without pausing she pushed it roughly into Hannah.  Hannah pushed her face down into the sheets and moaned loudly with the intense pleasure.  Kathy rammed the rubber cock into her hard as Hannah screamed and buried her face in the sheets.  Kathy beconed me over to stand where she was, before pulling the dildo out and tossing it on the bed.
"Fuck the horny bitch." She said to me. "Fuck her hard."
I couldn't believe I would be allowed to do this but so far the whole thing had seemed like the stuff of a dream so I duly obliged and pushed my cock deep into Hannah.  Her arm muscles were flexed tight as she gripped the bed and she screamed into the matress as I fucked her hard.
"I'm not going to miss out here." Kathy said as she climbed onto the bed.
She lay back in front of Hannah, spread her legs out wide and straight and forced Hannah's face onto her pussy.  It seemed to me Hannah was gasping so much from the hard fuck I was giving her she would have spent as much time breathing on Kathy's pussy as licking it.  Either way Kathy seemed to be enjoying it as her intense and urgent moans made obvious.
I watched these two amazing bodies as I kept pushing hard into Hannah.  The muscles in Hannah's back were rippling with every one of my hard thrusts and I could see Kathy's muscular, open legs and hard tensed abs and arms as she held Hannah's head in place.  These two bodies, sculpted in the gym by untold amounts of effort, buckets of sweat, paralyzing pain, fierce determination and more than a few tears were now each enjoying the fruits of the other's labour.  Kathy was rubbing Hannah's arms vigourously while Hannah kneaded Kathy's abs and breasts, obviously enjoying each other's firm and sexy physiques.
Hannah was moaning loudly before she let out a long and loud scream of ecstasy.  Her juices ran down the inside of her legs and it became clear she was done.  I pulled out of her and she turned to me,
"Come here." Was all she said as she kissed me long and hard.
Although I didn't feel as though I could give much more I climbed on top of Kathy who was still lying on her back, holding her legs wide open.
"Hey baby!" She shrieked as I thrusy hard inside her.
She held me tight to her and I could feel one of her biceps flexed hard in the back of my neck.  Her other hand sat on my lower back and held me deep inside her while she gyrated slowly.  I could feel her abs flexing against mine and as I gave one of her tits a playful bite it all got too much and I came hard.
"You as well!" Kathy complained.
"Don't worry," Hannah said from behind me, "hold her down I'll finish her off."
Hannah had the dildo in her hand and directed me to sit near Kathy's head and hold her down while she went to work on her.  I placed my hands on Kathy's rippling shoulders and held her still as Hannah teased her.  She would slide the dildo in an inch or so and then slide it straight out again, before just tickling her with the tip and repeating the process.  This was driving Kathy mad.
"Put it in! Oh god please put it in!" She begged.
She kept trying to sit up and do the job herself but I held her down.  Every time I saw her abs tense hard I would have to force my whole bodyweight onto her shoulders to keep her from sitting up, such was the strength of her stomach.  Each time she tried to sit up and grab the dildo she shook with the strain, only to rise an inch or so and be forced down.  She tried to thrust her pussy onto it when she felt it close, but Hannah would just pull it away.
"Look at those ripped abs." Hannah said patronisingly. "Another hour of this will do better than any gym."
"Another five minutes of this I'll rip your fucking head off!" Kathy snapped back.
Hannah teased her for another couple of minutes before I signalled I wouldn't be able to hold her down much longer.  Every time Kathy tried to sit up I expected her to be a bit weaker but she just wasn't.  I was getting weaker while she kept straining with the same vigour as before.  Finally Hannah dug the dildo deep into Kathy.  She let out a long scream before begging Hannah to stab it into her harder and harder.  She writhed and thrashed around under my hands before reaching out and grabbing the headboard.  As Hannah slammed her as hard and as fast as she could Kathy seemed to be approaching delirious.  She writhed and moaned and yelled out non-sensical words, her bent arm pulling harder on the headboard making her bicep seem to pop right off her arm.  As she approached climax she seemed to stop moving around so much, and I climbed over to straddle her.  Holding her legs apart with mine I began to caress her breasts and took the opportunity to squeeze that steel-like bicep hard.
Soon Kathy screamed again and her whole body tensed beneath me.  I turned around and noticed Hannah rubbing her by now exhausted arm and that Kathy had made a nice mess all over the sheets.  I kissed her once but she didn't kiss me back, she was too occupied just catching her breath.  I stood up and pulled Hannah close to me, knowing this was most likely the last time I'd get my hands on her soft, silky white skin.  I ran my hand down her back and kissed her, when my hand reached her ass she slid her thigh up to my waist.  I ran my hand along her toned leg and kissed her again.
"You were awesome." I smiled to her.
"You weren't too bad yourself." She smiled back and kissed me again.
She disappeared to the bathroom to clean up and I sat on the bed next to Kathy.  She was still where we had left her and I leaned over to kiss her on the forehead.
"How you doin sexy?" I asked.
"Pretty freakin good." She replied, looking up at me. "Did you like your present?"
"Can't wait to find out how you'll top it for Christmas." I laughed.
Hannah poked her head in the door to say goodnight and Kathy looked up at her.
"It's your last night here," she said, "stay in here."
Without a word Hannah turned out the lights, then I felt her slide into bed on my side.  I held Kathy and Hannah held me, and like the meat in an athletic sandwich I fell asleep with the thought life could be a whole lot worse.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login