Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tina Miller - Big, Tattooed, and Beautiful

Started by abbazabba, March 23, 2012, 03:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbazabba

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Like what you see? Click [glow=green,2,300][applaud+][/glow] for KARMA. Thanks!

abbazabba

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Like what you see? Click [glow=green,2,300][applaud+][/glow] for KARMA. Thanks!

afigreg

To each their own I guess. Tina may be big, with a beautiful face and smile, but personally I could NEVER associate tattooed with beautiful, at least nowhere near as tattooed as Tina is anyway. Otherwise she is a pretty good looking woman.
If you like the tattoos abbazabba and Tina likes the tattoos then that is just fine by me. It's just not my thing.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mockingbird

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cas

I don't mind if a fbb'er has tatts (in fact I personally would rather see a fbb with tatts rather than a  regular chick who doesn't train at all or very little) But, I do have to agree THIS is a bit much.

riversc

Yeah i dont really mind the tats... i dont really like her choice in tats but whatever. To each their own. I personally dont find asian FBBs or women like Kashma Maharaj attractive one bit. So thats what i dont like...

NinjaStar

Goddamn. It really is a crying shame she decided to get all of those tattoos. She is really quite hot, but those tats ruin it for me. It's like taking a priceless work of art, and smearing a bucket full of shit all over it.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

afigreg

NinjaStar, I wouldn't go as far as calling Tina a priceless work of art or calling her tattoos a bucket full of shit either, but I see your point and agree that the tattoos look pretty awful(in my opinion at least).
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login