⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author/Morpher: [buddye] My Fantasy Girlfriends *Illus*

Started by buddye, March 02, 2012, 04:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buddye

Masturbation is so cool. Think about it. You can have a date with any woman you want.

This is going to be epic! I'm going to share my very own stroke fantasies with you. I morph photos of my favorite fbbs, crop them to my liking (I'm an upper body guy for the most part,) print them off and hold them close to my face to make them seem bigger than life size. I look at them one after another dreaming of various sexual positions and scenarios until climax. I will post them in the exact order in which I experience them. Give it a whirl. I bet you'll enjoy it as I do.

First up, your beautiful, sexy, unbelievably massive girlfriend Angie Salvagno. Enjoy her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you like them, let me know and I'll post more.   
 


buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
DUDE! I exploded on the first pic... :shucks

I don't always make it to the end, either. Here's my Cornelia Brandt fantasy...your new wife, Cornelia. You get to have sex with her every day. How are you liking it?:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

Here's some more morphs from fellow member jordi_gest (where are you mate - no fab morphs posted for ages now) of the beefy but beautiful Cornelia:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

Fanny Palou photos morphed and cropped to fulfill my sexual fantasies about her:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

The ultimate Kim Perez upper body experience. Imagine she's a 7-foot+ giant who is as strong as she looks and lifts you around manipulating your body into a variety of sexual positions. She is in complete control of you and the sexual experience. Your comparatively puny body is dwarfed and completely enveloped in rock-hard unbelievably powerful mass muscle.  Just imagine....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

When I want to pretend I'm having sex with Sondra Fass I go through these until I get off  >:D


Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


I usually don't get through them all. :(

elmariachi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope you have some Yaxeni Oriquen fantasies ready.  She's my absolute favorite.

Good one!! I have to admit that I LOVE masturbating to FBBs. I LOVE thick and tanned meat, and my cock couldn't agree more to this piece of thick and juicy Venezuelan meat - YAXENI ORIQUEN. My favorite is always her 2009 Ms. International Evening Routine. This muscular sex bomb really got my cock hard instantly andmad with desire. I started stroking. I began to feel the sensation of as the result of my strokes. Yaxeni totally drives me wild with passion!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Take a closer look at her midsecion. Each abdominal muscle is so full and so delineated from one another. Love that deep valley
cutting through the very lowest part of her abdominal wall. You could lose your car keys in those ab cut. I would LOVE to play with the ridges of her deeply tanned abs, and run my hands all over to feel its hardness. I get so enamored with her thick back and her endless fabulous legs that I almost can't let go. Every second of her routine is a teasing and watching this muscle show is ultimately too much for my cock to bear.

As the slides-show progressed, my strokes grew quicker and quicker as I can feel the climax grew nearer and nearer. My mouth watered as the sensation pushed me uncontrollable toward the edge. Oooooooooo......OMFG I exploded!! I'm soooo happy with every moment of my 10-15 seconds of intense orgasm as I released my hot, sticky cum. How I wish I'm releasing my cum all over her rock-hard abs. My cum will sure contrast beautifilly with her more than perfect tanned skin. I'm so jealous of whoever that able to sleep with her.

It was really a MESS Yaxeni has created, but she is worth every drop of cum that I've released. Too bad I couldn't hold myself to the end.. :funny:


Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

buddye

Here's what I look at when I pretend I'm Mr. Oriquen. I pretend she's growing, of course. They're always growing in my stroke fantasies. To me there is no bigger turn on than growth into fantasical, extreme levels of stature (they always end up well over seven feet tall) and muscular size (she always grows into the biggest bodybuilder on the planet) and strength (by the time I come, she can usually do one of the following: bend an Olympic steel bar or a 45 pound steel plate in half and/or lift a car over her head. Naturally, lifting me over her head with one arm is child's play for her and sometimes fantasizing that she is doing just that is what makes me blow my load.) :woohoo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elmariachi

2009 Arnold Classic Posedown

I've made this into a slideshow. Iris Kyle, Betty Vianna, Dayana Cadeau, Yaxeni Oriquen, Heather Armbrust , Debi Laszewski..the thickest and juiciest beef in history being part of this orgasmic meat display..followed by ONE BIG F**KING orgy!! My cock is never as big and hard..ejaculate with more load and louder cry of pleasure... ;D ;D One of my best orgasm jerking off to posedowns. Again..I couldn't even reach half of the slide show... :) :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

buddye

How fast can you reload, Elmariachi? >:D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Full discosure - not all my work. 

elmariachi

 :bravo: :bravo:

Reload not fast enough but satisfactory for few selective, orgasmic moments with Ms. Everson..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ms. Everson's back and ass that did it. I imagined exploding my full load all over them and moments later I came like an Icelandic volcano.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Those leather/PVC bikini top and thong got me the second time. Not so plentiful but getting quite sensitive, which made it all the more pleasurable.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The sensitivity increased. Thanks to Ms. Everosn's abs. The third orgasm left my body jerking uncontrollably and my cock aching so beautifully that I knew I'd been satisfied.

OK. Need to reserve for bigger loads...probably to Ms. Debi Laszewski.. she is such a marvellous cock stiffer.. ;D ;D
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

boga35

my fantasy girlfriend

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


buddye

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When I'm using that one in one of my feverish fantasies, I hold the photo up so it seems that my vantage point is standing in front of Angie. She has grown to well over seven feet tall and the top of my head is even with her nipples. I cropped it as I did because as I look up at her in awe-stuck shock, I can't see any more because I'm standing so close and her head is so high up. I marvel as I worship her arms and pecs and tits, "Honey! This is unbelievable! You have grown so tall that all I can see is your incredible body!".

buddye

Here is what I look at when I fantasize that I'm having sex with Marja the giant amazon goddess. I've never gone through all of them in a single seesion.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

muscleluv

Kinda like what happens when I dream about the hottest most beautiful woman ever, the mountain of Turkish muscle, Nursel Gurler.