LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Talk Live with Strong Female Bodybuilders???

Started by footdan, February 08, 2012, 07:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

footdan

Has anyone used Female Muscle's Talklive service? It looks pretty interesting and might be a good alternative when getting on webcam isn't possible. Anyone have any input before I invest?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is the address.

Dan


cybrwrld666

That thing is not to be trusted and I assume obsolete/garbage now. I used it 10 years ago to chat to Fran Ferraro, and a few others. but they havent Updated it in  that 10 years..it still says Fran is avalable for chat. BULLSHIT :) Like I said, back in 2002 it was great. That was before webcam came on the scene. But hell, you are better off both SEEING and talking to h er on the sites now, or 1-1 via messenegr, or whatever. Why would you just want phone?