LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Legs Goddess of January/February 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, January 31, 2012, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members are:





Alisha Morrow



Annie Rivieccio



Candice Carr Archer



Fabiola Boulanger



Gillian Kovack



Kashma Maharaj



Kimmi Cooper Morgan



Nuriye Evans



Sarah Mathison



Jana Linke Sippl

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

Fabiola Boulanger is the sexiest Women in the Universe !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbblover2011


missD

Kashma and Fabiola are my only possible choices. Their legs are fantastic.

strider99

I voted for Kashma and Nuriye. Kashma's thighs rule, and Nuriye deserves more credit for building such big strong legs given how tall she is.

gogu007


groundhogday

Where is Alina Popa, Monica Mowi... None of these! The "total" package is missing in this field.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is Alina Popa, Monica Mowi... None of these! The "total" package is missing in this field.

Alina Popa will be put in list in poll of November, Monica Mowi is already qualified for the poll of the year!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS