Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My name is Jehina

Started by jmalik, January 31, 2012, 12:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmalik

Hello all, I just saw my name affiliated with this site a few days ago and just wanted to say hi!

My name is Jehina, I'm a light weight female bodybuilder! How I stand out from all the rest is that i've been a vegan since birth and have been able to build my body with soy products!!! This is a cool site to have female bodybuilders who love the same sport!

jmalik

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

RobMash

Hi Jehna welcome on the most visited forum on female bodybuilding! happy to see you here! I hope to stay with us and inform us about your news!

Your look differently from many others ebony athletes is very good!  8)




I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bicepboy

Westchester here, with a shout out to the Boogie-down!!

spoonk

You are my new idol! Stay vegan and give me
some tips how to follow you! :-)
MAD goth - K for more

rotary8

Welcome Jehina - big fan here, I like to see 'us' in the sport  :cool2: