⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jenna Bentley

Started by RobMash, January 31, 2012, 02:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Los Angeles, California, US   
Height:    5' 11"


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

GLKnight


tez136


manayunk770

Jenna Bentley is an American glamour model.

Personal
Also known as:   Jenna B
Born:   April 2, 1989 (age 27)
Billings, Montana
Ethnicity:   Caucasian
Nationality:   American

Body
Measurements:   37DD-26-37
Bra/cup size:   36E (80E)  (same as DD cup)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
Weight:   125 lb (57 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Green
Hair:   Blonde, Brown
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS